Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Women's Health
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #1741
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Oh and that's another thing with me. Because my dh is so young and a higher rank, all the wives in our unit and even where we live are older. I'm a very young funny wife and I get asked about it a lot. I'm fortunate to have 2 younger neighbors who's husbands are just below mine. But...socializing with others below your rank is frowned upon as well.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #1742

Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
It sounds like high school, lol.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #1743
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Ben is so good. He is in such a good mood despite the shots this morning. He went through about an hour of wanting to only be held and not put down at all, so I just held him on my lap while I was working, but now he's back to rolling around on his playgym mat thingy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happycat21 View Post
I am in Fairfield County, CT which is right outside NYC and has a super high cost of living. Ugh!
I didn't grow up near NY, but CT is small enough that I am familiar with that area as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxonsMomma2012 View Post
Question.... is liquid stevia the same carb count as liquid splenda? I cant find liquid splenda at any stores but all the stores have liquid stevia. Its about $11-12 a bottle. I see how many carbs liquid saves and Im wondering if I should invest in it? But hate paying shipping...so if stevia is same ill just get that Oh and why is it so many less carbs? Less fillerS?
If you get powdered pure stevia, that shouldn't have carbs, either.

And yes, it's the fillers. They often use things like maltodextrin or erythritol (sugar alcohol) to bulk up the powdered forms so they're not super strong and more equivalent to table sugar in sweetness. Pure stevia is STRONG - use super sparingly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanneyea View Post
And I really do not want to her her opinion on low carb eating for my family. She does not realize how much I have read on this topic. I think she thinks I am just making it all up, lol.
heh, when I was talking to my pediatrician this morning, we were talking about foods (not to start yet, but possibly before his next appointment at 6 months), and she was fine with my opinion on cereals (NOT gonna happen) and said banana would be a good first food to try. Umm, no - I'll start with avocado, actually, and hopefully keep bananas away for quite some time! I have already tossed a box of rice cereal my MIL brought us...
Weight goals currently on hold due to pregnancy...baby #2 coming late October/early November 2013!

Pre-pregnancy #2 weight: 193 (the day I found out I was pregnant)
Old 07-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #1744
KQT

Gallery: KQT
Stats: 203/post-baby/175
so we're pulling a Jilly over here, i just bought a house today! we close in 60 days and the seller asked for another 30 days to vacate. uhh - that puts us exactly on my due date for moving in. soooo... ok then, thanks for that stress. but we're looking forward to it - 3.5 acres in the country. that means quads for us! wheee!

my eating has been off the record today due to the above chaos. we'll try again tomorrow to get it right.

our daycare will be covered by both grandmas. MIL will be M-F and my mom/dad on weekends (i have every 3rd weekend off). my MIL is a daycare provider for friends and family and my baby girl and BIL's baby girl will be brought up together. MIL already raised twin boys so she can't wait.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #1745
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Quote:
Originally Posted by KQT View Post
so we're pulling a Jilly over here, i just bought a house today! we close in 60 days and the seller asked for another 30 days to vacate. uhh - that puts us exactly on my due date for moving in.
Congrats!! heh, my moving day was 3 days before my due date - and he came 3 days early! I was so sure, since he was my first and I hadn't felt ANY contractions or anything leading up to that day, that he would be a week or so late. Just mke sure you have a backup plan for moving day. I don't know what on earth we would have done if my parents weren't here to help us with the move anyway, and they ended up doing the whole thing!
Quote:
our daycare will be covered by both grandmas. MIL will be M-F and my mom/dad on weekends (i have every 3rd weekend off). my MIL is a daycare provider for friends and family and my baby girl and BIL's baby girl will be brought up together. MIL already raised twin boys so she can't wait.
That is awesome. My mother ran a daycare out of our house when I was little, so I was actually kind of hoping she would want to move in with us when my father passed away in May, but she has decided to stay put for now (I can't blame her for not wanting to move to a completely new area in addition to all the changes she's going through without my dad now). Maybe when we have another baby, the draw of 2 grandkids will be too much for her to resist
Old 07-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #1746

Gallery: pocahontas
Quote:
so we're pulling a Jilly over here, i just bought a house today! we close in 60 days and the seller asked for another 30 days to vacate. uhh - that puts us exactly on my due date for moving in. soooo... ok then, thanks for that stress. but we're looking forward to it - 3.5 acres in the country. that means quads for us! wheee!

my eating has been off the record today due to the above chaos. we'll try again tomorrow to get it right.

CONGRATS! DH and I are thinking of taking the plunge into homeownership this fall. Homes here are so pricey, it scares me! We are in a good position now though and we really love the area so it's time.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #1747
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JaxonsMomma2012
Stats: 170 after Load/164.2/138-140
WOE: HCG Subq RX
Start Date: 09/14/12
I think alotta ppl dont realize all the rules that the USMC has for the guys and us wives. When Ive tried to explain it to ppl theyre just like "But why... thats so stupid!!". Lol my parents also didnt understand why Mattw asnt allowed to wear his camis in public but the Army could wear their ACU's. Lol OH is pretty much all Army or National Guard so they see them out and about all the time. I used to gets p irritated when I would go to the commissary or the PX and see the younger (or sometimes older) wives dressed ****** or like a bum and act like its normal. I could never allow myself to represent DH or his unit in that way. Yuck! Lol. Anyways... DH still keeps a military reg haircut and applies some of the stuff to his life now. Lol. It def teaches them manners that carry over into civilian life
VLCD1 after Loading:170.0(+3.8lbs)
VLCD8:/Total wk 1:+1.4 (TOM damn it!!) Total loss with Load=5.6 w/o = 2lbs.. Inches= -2
VLCD9 (9/24/12)= 164.2
Old 07-26-2012, 02:42 PM   #1748
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
heh, when I was talking to my pediatrician this morning, we were talking about foods (not to start yet, but possibly before his next appointment at 6 months), and she was fine with my opinion on cereals (NOT gonna happen) and said banana would be a good first food to try. Umm, no - I'll start with avocado, actually, and hopefully keep bananas away for quite some time! I have already tossed a box of rice cereal my MIL brought us...
Aww thats awesome!! I will hopefully be going that route too! Good for u for speaking your mind

Quote:

CONGRATS ON THE HOUSE!!! WE LOVE 4WHEELING!! So relaxinga nd fun U gotta post pix And lucky you on the family babysitting
Old 07-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #1749
Senior LCF Member

Jilly,.. I ended up getting the liquid stevia. I figured Ill try it and I did check some of the granulated and some had the malodextrin and some didnt. Good to know I need to stop grocery shopping.. I went WAAAYYY over budget this pay period lol. Ughh oh well. I am also obsessed with the Almond coconut milk so i have bought alot of that. Lol I use it in my shakes and then sometimes have a glass at night warmed up with cocoa powder cuz both have no carbs. YUMMMMM
Old 07-26-2012, 03:26 PM   #1750
Senior LCF Member

I AM STARVIN!!! idt i can wait another 2 hrs for dinner til DH gets home lol
Old 07-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #1751
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Catrapoin
Stats: 214/184/118 (highest is pregnancy weight)
WOE: Low carb plus exercise
Start Date: 01/27/2010... Restart 01/11/2014
Quote:
I AM STARVIN!!! idt i can wait another 2 hrs for dinner til DH gets home lol
Lol! Eat something small, silly!!

I think I am going to slowly give up coffee... I love it but it makes me nauseated . Today I had my last bag of ginger lemongrass tea with a bit of splenda and some hwc and man was it good!! No caffeine, so I think that's why I'm not too queasy. Good thing I just ordered a case of it! I can drink this stuff everyday!

I'm coming up with a meal plan for the next three weeks- well, not for next week since I still have food in the freezer and payday isn't for another week. Imma finish up what I have (which is LC) and then prep for the week after that. I'll post them and you guys can tell me what you think. Imma be doing some pretty intense workouts, a total of six per week plus one light day. So a couple days will be slightly higher than others. I'll try it and see if I can still lose. I have a new goal-- to be 130-135 or size 10 by thanksgiving!!

GOAL: LOSE FIFTY BEFORE I'M THIRTY

Old 07-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #1752

I had a yummy steak for dinner tonight. I am full, but if someone put a bowl of ground beef in front of me, I would eat it all! weird.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #1753
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I had a yummy steak for dinner tonight. I am full, but if someone put a bowl of ground beef in front of me, I would eat it all! weird.
Lol! I get that way about my ground beef taco salad- love that stuff!!
Old 07-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #1754
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrapoin View Post
Lol! Eat something small, silly!!

I think I am going to slowly give up coffee... I love it but it makes me nauseated . Today I had my last bag of ginger lemongrass tea with a bit of splenda and some hwc and man was it good!! No caffeine, so I think that's why I'm not too queasy. Good thing I just ordered a case of it! I can drink this stuff everyday!

I'm coming up with a meal plan for the next three weeks- well, not for next week since I still have food in the freezer and payday isn't for another week. Imma finish up what I have (which is LC) and then prep for the week after that. I'll post them and you guys can tell me what you think. Imma be doing some pretty intense workouts, a total of six per week plus one light day. So a couple days will be slightly higher than others. I'll try it and see if I can still lose. I have a new goal-- to be 130-135 or size 10 by thanksgiving!!
Lol DH must have known I was starvin.. lol hes off work early and on his way. I wish I could give up coffee but I love it so much lol. I drink 2 cups from my Keurig each day so I guess it could be worse. I made myself only drink 1 while prego to stay under the recommended 200 MG a day. It doesnt give me energy or anything..i just love the taste lol. Also... thats an awesome goal for you to work 2wards!! How many sizes do u need to lose if ya dont mind answering. I would like to lose 2 more! Ill focus on that and not the wt # I suppose. I just wanna look amazing in whatever dress I wear to that wedding Oct 20th I tried a dress on at the mall yesterday at a formal store and I was surprised that I fit in one size bigger than I was pre prego. So that felt good! I def look fwd to seeing your menu in hopes it inspires ideas for me hehe

Idk y i feel way more hungry today. Prolly cuz I didnt eat enough meat?

Menu:
B: Chia "pudding", coffee, 1/4c of cottage cheese
S: Bacon, cheese, alil bit of pork rinds
L: 1 hot dog dipped in LC ketchup, a scoop of coleslaw stuff
D: Pulled pork, salad w lotsa veggies in it, deviled eggs
Dessert: 1/2 pc of cheesecake and SF jello
Old 07-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #1755

I never planned to give up coffee. But, a few years ago we were in Disney and it was over 100 everyday. I could not even think about coffee. So, after making it all week, I just decided to give it up. Week two was hell though. Now, I miss it a little, but never want to go through withdrawl again.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #1756
Senior LCF Member

Making Dobie muffins for the first time! I used the liquid Stevia and threw in some Apple Pie spice Well see how they turn out I fig theyre a good source of fat and only 1 carb Tomorrow Im gonna try to eat more meat and less snacky stuff. Well other than the muffins lol. I need to wean myself from cottage cheese since it has 4 carbs per 1/2 c. And I also love mixing it with SF Jelly and I didntr ealize that has almost 4 carbs too

Last edited by JaxonsMomma2012; 07-26-2012 at 06:06 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #1757
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Lol DH must have known I was starvin.. lol hes off work early and on his way. I wish I could give up coffee but I love it so much lol. I drink 2 cups from my Keurig each day so I guess it could be worse. I made myself only drink 1 while prego to stay under the recommended 200 MG a day. It doesnt give me energy or anything..i just love the taste lol. Also... thats an awesome goal for you to work 2wards!! How many sizes do u need to lose if ya dont mind answering. I would like to lose 2 more! Ill focus on that and not the wt # I suppose. I just wanna look amazing in whatever dress I wear to that wedding Oct 20th I tried a dress on at the mall yesterday at a formal store and I was surprised that I fit in one size bigger than I was pre prego. So that felt good! I def look fwd to seeing your menu in hopes it inspires ideas for me hehe

Idk y i feel way more hungry today. Prolly cuz I didnt eat enough meat?

Menu:
B: Chia "pudding", coffee, 1/4c of cottage cheese
S: Bacon, cheese, alil bit of pork rinds
L: 1 hot dog dipped in LC ketchup, a scoop of coleslaw stuff
D: Pulled pork, salad w lotsa veggies in it, deviled eggs
Dessert: 1/2 pc of cheesecake and SF jello

Nah, chica, it looks like you didn't get in enough fat today. I get hungry if i dont. Do you like guacamole? You could try dipping pork rinds in that for some healthy fat. I used to like it but then I ate so much I got sick of it so only once in a while now..

I my coffee!!! I did breve lattes during my last pregnancy. But recently it's just making me soooo nauseated that I just can't handle it . I got a box of tea today to tide me over til my order comes in. I can't wait! So if any of our preggo ladies with ms are interested in it, just let me know. I can mail you a few packets so you can "try before you buy"

I am a loose 14 top and an average 16 bottoms, or a tight 14. I'd like to reach at least a 12, but I might be willing to hold out til Christmas if I think I can reach a 10.. I talked to DH, and we agreed that when I reach these goals, we can TTC . Hence the willingness to stay on track!! I will def let you see my menus and post recipes. If you need a workout buddy to hold you accountable, let me know. We can keep each other on track

Oh, and that is awesome about the dress!!! You can do this, and you will be a beautiful bride!!

Quote:
I never planned to give up coffee. But, a few years ago we were in Disney and it was over 100 everyday. I could not even think about coffee. So, after making it all week, I just decided to give it up. Week two was hell though. Now, I miss it a little, but never want to go through withdrawl again.
I'll drink coffee in ANY weather!! I'm hoping withdrawals won't be too bad, but honestly, I already feel like crap so how much worse can it get?

Quote:
Making Dobie muffins for the first time! I used the liquid Stevia and threw in some Apple Pie spice Well see how they turn out I fig theyre a good source of fat and only 1 carb Tomorrow Im gonna try to eat more meat and less snacky stuff. Well other than the muffins lol. I need to wean myself from cottage cheese since it has 4 carbs per 1/2 c. And I also love mixing it with SF Jelly and I didntr ealize that has almost 4 carbs too
Lol you got me interested, what's a dobie muffin, and what's it taste like??

Oh, and I have fiber one cottage cheese. So far it's the best tasting one IMO (and I'm picky about cottage cheese) and it only has 3 carbs per half cup. I'll be implementing it into my diet.

Ended up having a LC quesadilla for dinner. I used a mission carb balance tortilla (only 6g carbs but 13g fiber ) and used seasoned ground beef, Mexican blend cheese, and fried it in butter. Soooo good!! I'll have to watch the next couple of days to see how it affects me. Hopefully I can incorporate it more often. I'd like to have breakfast burritos on my lifting days..
Old 07-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #1758
Senior LCF Member

Haha I wish i was renewing our vows... we've been married almost 4 yrs ( lol its a crazy story) the wedding is just one were guests at for his old Sgt lol I just love to dress up. I def miss the USMC balls

Dobies were okay. Texture was very good.. just like a reg muffin but I didn't put enough sweetener in. Tasted good w a lil smidge of lc jelly! Next time ill add toranis. oh and yes I love Guac and so does hubby! I shall work on my fats lol.

Your goal is def obtainable and not that far to go! It will def be motivating with TTC! You got this!! For workoyts... I have been trying to get in a kettlebell workout every day cuz its a quick 20 min and I feel the burn. Mainly in my legs cuz there's a lot of squats which I need! I may up my wt cuzz I don't feel it in my arms much. When I go to the gym I typically do an hr of Cardio. 15 tread and 45:elliptical. I am gonna go back to doing prolly 30 elliptic and 30 of a circuit weights tho cuz my arms need worked more. When i stay lifting consistent then I get pretty cut in my back and arms. It just sux I can only go to gym every 6 days due to hubbys schedule and no childcare at my gym. What do u like to do for your regimen?

Last edited by JaxonsMomma2012; 07-26-2012 at 08:35 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #1759
Major LCF Poster!

I know what you mean! I went to the USMC ball in Korea with a buddy of mine, it was so much fun! I'd like to go to the AF ball this year- IF I can fit into my mess dress by then!! No way I'm going in semi-formal.. I actually almost went USMC. I had a slot for OCS, then found out I was preggers with DD, so I re-enlisted with the AF.

I'll have to try those muffins this weekend. I have the Starbucks SF vanilla, so I can use that.

Thanks for the support! I REALLY want to achieve this!! I'm so motivated and pumped now; I just pray that I can stick with it... And that my health doesn't get in the way...

This time around, I'll be doing a combination of P90X, Insanity, running, and jump rope. Once I start, I'll post my daily menu, along with my workout of the day. I'd like to hit 130lbs, but if I can get down to 20% body fat (since I'll be working out a lot), then I'll take that. Eventually I'd like to be at 15% body fat or 118lbs, whichever gets me into my size 7 jeans. I wore those when I was at my healthiest. I also plan on taking muay Thai lessons one of these days, so I'll need to be in shape for that. I plan on dropping the weight, getting healthy, and having a healthy, LC pregnancy this time around...
Old 07-27-2012, 05:00 AM   #1760

Morning. My BFF is here so I'll wont really be around the next few days. Stayed lc yesterday and had steak and shrimp at dinner beach day
Old 07-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #1761
KQT

Gallery: KQT
Stats: 203/post-baby/175
you guys and your quest to lose weight is so inspiring and makes me miss my gym days! i told my hubby that when we buy this house, we have to buy me a nice treadmill since i won't be right around the corner from the gym anymore. i will absolutely put in my time on the mill, no doubt - but moving houses towards the middle of fall means no stroller walks until baby is about 5 months old.

i drink a coffee a day, maybe every other. i never was a heavy coffee drinker to begin with, but i do need a little kick or at least the aroma around me to awaken my senses. i can never eat cottage cheese - the whole texture thing creeps me out. i've tried to like it, but just can't get into it.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:35 AM   #1762

I drink 2 cups a day..one caffeinated and one not. You don't want to talk to me if I don't. Even Kyle knows that now
Old 07-27-2012, 05:37 AM   #1763
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
you guys and your quest to lose weight is so inspiring and makes me miss my gym days! i told my hubby that when we buy this house, we have to buy me a nice treadmill since i won't be right around the corner from the gym anymore. i will absolutely put in my time on the mill, no doubt - but moving houses towards the middle of fall means no stroller walks until baby is about 5 months old.

i drink a coffee a day, maybe every other. i never was a heavy coffee drinker to begin with, but i do need a little kick or at least the aroma around me to awaken my senses. i can never eat cottage cheese - the whole texture thing creeps me out. i've tried to like it, but just can't get into it.
The treadmill at your house is a great idea! I like having equipment at home as a backup and then I like the gym as a stress relief lol. I know alotta ppl who feel that way abt cottage lol! I love it though

DP... Have a great time at the beach and wtg on stayin LC!

Cat... My friend is doing Insanity and loves it and she burns a TON of cals according to her HRM. I would love to try it but I can't get in 45-60 mins by myself cuz Jax hasn't been napping a lot or long. But I need a huge calorie burn like that. Kettleworx is good cuz it's only 20 mins but I dont burn enough. Are there any workouts u suggest that would have a 500+ cal burn and be under 45 mins? Really need to jump start this fat loss... I only have like 90 days til the wedding.

Might try to follow a cpl of Linda sues induction menus to the T and see if it helps. I really love my chia shake in an tho
Old 07-27-2012, 05:39 AM   #1764
gab
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gab
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 6, 2013
KQT - having a December baby I figured no stroller walks until he several months old as well. We had such a mild winter that I was out with him when he was two weeks. We had better weather in jan/feb/mar than we did in April ormay. So you never know
Old 07-27-2012, 06:08 AM   #1765
Major LCF Poster!

Just a quick post before I go to class. I have to drop lunches for the homeless off at the church on my way, so in a hurry this morning. Just wanted to share:

162.4!!!! I haven't seen that number since I was deployed

Will be back to post later!

Have a great morning!
Old 07-27-2012, 06:28 AM   #1766

Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Good morning ladies!
Yesterday was the toughest day yet in regards to MS. But SOOO much better today! I can't wait for the MS to go away so I can enjoy being pregnant! I always said I'd be a happy pregnant lady because I wanted this so much!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #1767
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori37 View Post
Good morning ladies!
Yesterday was the toughest day yet in regards to MS. But SOOO much better today! I can't wait for the MS to go away so I can enjoy being pregnant! I always said I'd be a happy pregnant lady because I wanted this so much!
Praying it goes away soon for ya! How many weeks are you again? Have u tried the tea that Cat is talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrapoin View Post
Just a quick post before I go to class. I have to drop lunches for the homeless off at the church on my way, so in a hurry this morning. Just wanted to share:

162.4!!!! I haven't seen that number since I was deployed

Will be back to post later!

Have a great morning!
Have a great day and man Im jealous of your weight loss. Idk what Im doing but somethings gotta give Get back at me with your suggestion abt a workout And menus. I cant really go based off your recent ones lol since uve been sick and not eating much. But once your feeling better we can be diet buddies since you having such great success. I have lost an inch in my waist tho
Old 07-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #1768
Senior LCF Member

Gmornin ladies! Jax slept in alil so im chiming in alil late lol. Not much on the agenda here 2day. DH got called into work, hoping its not all day but who knows. He is gonna take over baby duty when he gets home and Im headed to the gym Gonna shoot for 30 or so mins of HIIT on the elliptical and 30 mins of circuit strength training. That will be my regimen for the whole weekend since its the only time I can get to the gym this week.

I also have not been to church in forever. I really wanna go this weekend..they have services Sat night or a few Sun morning. The thing is that Jax is too small to go to the nursery...pretty sure he has to have his 2 months shots first. The other weekends, DH has been working so i had noone to watch him. Do you think I should try to take him with me? Usually he sleeps in the car and then will continue when I keep him in the car seat. Ughh but I dont wanna be that embarrassed parent if he wakes up and starts wailing in the middle of the service lol. What have any of you ladies done?

Hope everyone has a great day and good weekend!
Old 07-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #1769
gab
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gab
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 6, 2013
Quote:

I also have not been to church in forever. I really wanna go this weekend..they have services Sat night or a few Sun morning. The thing is that Jax is too small to go to the nursery...pretty sure he has to have his 2 months shots first. The other weekends, DH has been working so i had noone to watch him. Do you think I should try to take him with me? Usually he sleeps in the car and then will continue when I keep him in the car seat. Ughh but I dont wanna be that embarrassed parent if he wakes up and starts wailing in the middle of the service lol. What have any of you ladies done?

Hope everyone has a great day and good weekend!
Sam goes to church with me almost every week. We don't have a nursery, and he slept through services almost completely at the start. Now he plays quietly, mostly sitting next to me. We are a very small church, I grew up in it so most have known me my whole life. If he does get too loud or starts crying I just step out until he quiets and then I head back in. He usually decides to start babbling the most during our ministers sermon. I think most folks would rather listen to Sam
Old 07-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #1770
Senior LCF Member

Lol too funny! This is a big non denominational christian church so atleast im sure theres other babies that will fuss too lol. I just feel so empty with missing out on the services for so long. Im gonna call them and see what the exact age is for the nursery. Or maybe they have a crying room? I know some churches do lol.
Closed Thread