Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
That sounded so easy!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:17 AM   #1143
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Congrats and welcome to the world little any Jax!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you are doing well mom! Im in awe and very jealous of your labor and delivery!
Old 06-27-2012, 05:55 AM   #1144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JaxonsMomma2012
Stats: 170 after Load/164.2/138-140
WOE: HCG Subq RX
Start Date: 09/14/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanneyea View Post
That sounded so easy!
Lol if u dont mind the feeling every second of the birth part lol. But Id do it all again... thank God it was short. Matt kinda just heldmy hand and was like "babe you can do it". I think he was pretty shocked cuz it def wasnt part of our birth plan. Nothing we had even discussed or practiced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
Congrats and welcome to the world little any Jax!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you are doing well mom! Im in awe and very jealous of your labor and delivery!
Thank you!! Were doing good this AM. Hes alil sleepy snuggler. Hes alil fussy with feeding but is eating. Today I think hell pick up alil. He will also be getting circumsized today. Mom and sis wll be back to visit and my dad got to skype. Hell be here Sat. Hubby is beyond obsessed with Jax. He wants to hold and touch him and just be all about him 24/7. Its pretty cute. Hes a natural with him. I think hell have a touch time going back to work the first day. He goes back the 5th. But anywho hes a great baby and very sweet and is very strong already. Heres a cpl pix

Last edited by JaxonsMomma2012; 06-27-2012 at 06:02 AM..
Old 06-27-2012, 06:04 AM   #1145

Gallery: pocahontas
Jaxon!!!!

Not pg, TOM showed up this morning.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #1146
KQT

Gallery: KQT
Stats: 203/post-baby/175
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
boooo, that sucks. i'm sorry!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:04 AM   #1147

Quote:
Jaxon!!!!

Aww

He's is beautiful!!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:35 AM   #1148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Happycat21
Stats: Ugh. Can't use the "new baby" excuse anymore!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: every day
Sorry, Andi!

Quick question---do I have to do all 7 days of the Monistat treatment? It feels much better (actually since Monday--day 4) it has felt better. I am not sure if it is like antibiotics where you have to finish all the medication. I would hate for this to come back , but I also hate using the stuff too!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:55 AM   #1149

Sorry for the drive by this morning! I wasnt expecting a brand new BABY and I had to get out the door to work.

Congrats again JaxonsMomma and WOW what a birth story. Glad everything went well and your little man is here.

Thanks for the support everyone! I am still baffled by the long cycle but on to the next! We will get there.

Sharon - I have no clue about the Monistat thing! I have only ever had one YI and my doctor gave me diflucan so I just took a pill and it was done.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #1150
Senior LCF Member

WOE: Atkins
Start Date: A long time ago
Awww, man! Andi, I was really hoping this was your cycle.

Congratulations JaxonsMomma! I'm glad your labor was quick and easy, so lucky for a first time momma!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #1151
gab
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gab
Start Date: March 6, 2013
Use all the meds. It's a pain, but so much better than missing some yeast and having it come back full force. I havent had one in a long time. Knock on wood. Baths, wet bathing suits...are some of the main causes/promotors.

Sam had his 6 mo check up today - 18lbs 2oz and 28 inches long long thin baby! We don't have to go back until September now.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #1152
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lizzybme
Stats: 270/149.8/150,2011: 156/240/207/196.2 after baby
WOE: LC after baby year later
Start Date: 8/21/09, 11/6/2010 #100 lost, 149.8 3/3/2011
Jax!!!

Well up tonight watching Grease.
I'm at 34 weeks. Had a dr apt today, FST did ok, B/P was 168/98. They retook it on my left side lying down 140/80... said my u/a was +3 for protein. Said if I feel worse just go to hospital. He took some labs and told me to call for results this afternoon. He seem real concerned. Told me don't worry about going to L/D and getting sent back home...that's a good thing. He said this could get out of hand real quick. Have another apt on Monday...doesn't want to to go a whole week before having another stress test.

I want to hold out another 2 weeks....I hope I can make it.

Cw 206 Gw 150
Avi is at goal weight. Got to get baby weight off.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:47 AM   #1153

You are one tough momma lizzy! how do you feel?

I'm having those darn nagging stretch pains. The good news is I've been lc for a bit now and I do feel better. I'm having carbs like once a day and trying to wean that out. I'm also back to taking my fish oil and that helps me too.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:43 AM   #1154
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Home from our trip to CT - Ben was fabulous, as always. He slept on both flights and was great the whole time we were there.

There were a lot of people that showed up for my father's service. We had refreshments at a local hall after the service, and my aunt had set up the catering and must have estimated 50 people because when she wlked in, she said, "Oh, crap, this is more than 50 people!" But there was still plenty of food, and it was good to see lots of family and friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I wish I could have stayed up there to visit longer, but my company made me burn through all of my PTO when Ben was born, and I used my 3 days of bereavement leave when I went to my mom's house the day my dad died, and we cn't afford for me to not bring home my full paycheck right now since we're still paying two mortgages. I actually worked the weekdays while I was away. I am very tired and need a real break, but I can't afford it. It sucks. 6 weeks off was not nearly enough for a new baby, and 3 days was certainly not enough for losing a father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxonsMomma2012 View Post
Sooo Jaxon arrived today!!
I know I'm a little late, but congrats!! Glad the delivery went well. That's similar to how mine went except that my water didn't break until I was in the hospital and had already been having contractions for a few hours. I only pushed through two or three contractions, so only a few minutes. Our little boys were obviously very ready to bust outta there! I did get an epidural, but they gave it too late because I was progressing quicker than they expected, so it didn't fully work - I felt every single contraction the entire time. Made the pain of getting the actual epidural pretty pointless!
Weight goals currently on hold due to pregnancy...baby #2 coming late October/early November 2013!

Pre-pregnancy #2 weight: 193 (the day I found out I was pregnant)
Old 06-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #1155

jilly - welcome back and I am so glad Ben was a good boy for you. I expected nothing less! You are right, 6 wks for baby and 3 days for Dad isnt nearly enough.

lizzy - Wow, your doc is right. That BP is high, high, high and things can get out of hand quickly. Hang in there! 2 more weeks would be great but your health and babies health isnt worth the risk.

Last edited by pocahontas; 06-28-2012 at 09:17 AM..
Old 06-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #1156
Senior LCF Member

I think we should start a new thread. 39 pages seems excessive :P
Old 06-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #1157
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Jaxon!!!!

Awww ty!! And Boo to TOM. Ughh Hopefully next cycle!!

Quote:
Aww

He's is beautiful!!
Thank u!! I think he looks just like his daddy and so does everyone else. Lol Im glad he didnt get my family's big Polish nose bahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab View Post
Use all the meds. It's a pain, but so much better than missing some yeast and having it come back full force. I havent had one in a long time. Knock on wood. Baths, wet bathing suits...are some of the main causes/promotors.

Sam had his 6 mo check up today - 18lbs 2oz and 28 inches long long thin baby! We don't have to go back until September now.
Aww Sam is doing wonderful!! Congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
Home from our trip to CT - Ben was fabulous, as always. He slept on both flights and was great the whole time we were there.

There were a lot of people that showed up for my father's service. We had refreshments at a local hall after the service, and my aunt had set up the catering and must have estimated 50 people because when she wlked in, she said, "Oh, crap, this is more than 50 people!" But there was still plenty of food, and it was good to see lots of family and friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I wish I could have stayed up there to visit longer, but my company made me burn through all of my PTO when Ben was born, and I used my 3 days of bereavement leave when I went to my mom's house the day my dad died, and we cn't afford for me to not bring home my full paycheck right now since we're still paying two mortgages. I actually worked the weekdays while I was away. I am very tired and need a real break, but I can't afford it. It sucks. 6 weeks off was not nearly enough for a new baby, and 3 days was certainly not enough for losing a father.

I know I'm a little late, but congrats!! Glad the delivery went well. That's similar to how mine went except that my water didn't break until I was in the hospital and had already been having contractions for a few hours. I only pushed through two or three contractions, so only a few minutes. Our little boys were obviously very ready to bust outta there! I did get an epidural, but they gave it too late because I was progressing quicker than they expected, so it didn't fully work - I felt every single contraction the entire time. Made the pain of getting the actual epidural pretty pointless!
Im so glad Ben was great for you!! Ughh on the short time off from work. Thats alot to take on And your def right... that sounds just like
my delivery. The numbing block helped alil but it was almost just like take a shot of liquor..lol just took an edge off but still felt every contraction and every push etc.

Well we ended up coming home last night Jax did so good his first night home. Hes been eating about every 3 hours and is finally up to 1 1/2 oz each time. Optimally he should be at 2 so hopefully hell get there. Hes sucha good baby and I couldnt ask for more On another positive note... as of 2 days post partum I am down 12 lbs. Lets keep on goin.. I am on low carb and back down to 1300 cals. 40 lbs to my ultimate goal!!

Last edited by JaxonsMomma2012; 06-28-2012 at 03:35 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #1158
Major LCF Poster!

Hello all!
Labs came back good....so no signs of HELLP right now.
I have been reading...I need to increase my water intake, increase my protein, and not stress over it.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #1159
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Chalagurl
Stats: 245/240(16 weeks pregnant)/130
WOE: JUDDD
Sorry I'm so late...been busy!

Congrats JaxonsMomma!!! And welcome to the world little baby Jaxon!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #1160
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalagurl View Post
Sorry I'm so late...been busy!

Congrats JaxonsMomma!!! And welcome to the world little baby Jaxon!!!
Aww Ty!!!
Old 06-30-2012, 08:28 AM   #1161
Senior LCF Member

Gmorning everyone! Hows your weekend going? Im excited cuz my Daddy is on his way to our house right now..so everyone willf inally be together! Ughh last night was Jax's first sleepless night. From 1a-6a he cried hysterically no matter what we did. Poor guy had really bad gas. No matter what we tried..it wouldnt let up. We used Baby Gas-X and just tried lotsa soothing etc. The only thing that worked was when we would sit in the rocker/glider and rock him to sleep. But then the min I tried to put him in his bassinett, he would wake back up and cry again. It broke my heart. Thank God this morning he's back to his lil sleepy happy self. Other than that..just been enjoying family time and being a mommy. He is just so amazing and I cant get enough of his chubby lil cheeks. Oh and he saw his pediatrician on Fri for just a quick discharge check up. He got a Hep B shot and only cried for 2 secs. My lil trooper. Doc says hes lookin great, his swelling and lil cone head are going down (from the vac) and hes eating like he should. Life is good
Old 06-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #1162

It's so good jax!! When Kyle was a newborn hed only sleep on me or dh while sitting. We spent many nights in the rocker or on the couch. We gave in after about 3 weeks and put him in bed with us!

Just got back from the pool. 115 heat index this weekend so we are staying cool.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #1163
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
It's so good jax!! When Kyle was a newborn hed only sleep on me or dh while sitting. We spent many nights in the rocker or on the couch. We gave in after about 3 weeks and put him in bed with us!

Just got back from the pool. 115 heat index this weekend so we are staying cool.
OMG i think everyone is experiencing that this wknd. My dad said it was 100 when he left OH. Yuck! lol but then again its that here too. Oh well. Thank God for AC and the pool
Old 07-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #1164
Senior LCF Member

We had ridiculously bad thunderstorms Friday night - the worst I have ever experienced! We had been watching a movie so we didn't see any warnings or anything, so we were quite unprepared. The wind and rain were SO loud, and the lightening was just so rapid. Ben's crib is next to a window, so I went in to see if he was woken up by the noise, and he was fine, but then I heard a loud bang outside his window, and the power went out, so I grabbed him up and went and sat in our master bathroom (bathrooms are the only rooms in the house with no windows), and the dogs came with me. My husband fumbled around using his cell phone as a little light and found a couple flashlights and a camping lantern. Once the worst of it had passed, I put Ben in the pack n' play in our room, and we went to sleep (Ben hadn't woken up the whole time!).

Being in the DC metro area, and never having lost power before for more than an hour or two around here, I figured the power would come back on overnight. It didn't. It went out around 10:30 Friday night, and here it is about 1 in the afternoon on Sunday, and it's STILL out! They're saying it could be up to a week before everyone's power is restored. There goes my second upright freezer FULL of food!

We are staying with family in MD who never lost power. I can't even imagine how hot and gross our house must be by now in this heat...
Old 07-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #1165

Oh wow jilly!!! That's awful. I hope you get your power on soon. We had a hurricane come through last fall and it was brutal

We have a storm coming now it seems. Thunder is rumbling. Might just be the heat though.

I have 2 busy busy days and then I'm off Wednesday. I love days off. And in 10 days I get to go home to my family in NY
Old 07-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #1166
gab
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gab
Start Date: March 6, 2013
Jilly - best of luck with the power situation. Several of my friends are down in that area. Everyone is struggling. Glad you have somewhere to go with power.

DP - you must be so excited to come home to NY - what area are you from? I'm on the south shore of LI.

Jaxon's mom - how are you feeling? Glad to hear things seem to be going well and how nice to have everyone together.

:hi: to everyone else.

Sam turns 7 mo today.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #1167
Major LCF Poster!

Hot here too! 107 yesterday heat index 115 I think.

I hope I can drop nearly 20 pounds after I have this baby! Way to go! Jaxsmom

No signs of rain here....Would love a good storm to cool itoff....my luck it would be just enough to make it real steamy.

Power being out is awful!!!! Glad Ben slept though the storm....My kids were "trained" to sleep though loud noises. I would vacume when they napped, used playpen for day naps next to the tv, not real close but in the living room. Never used a night light either. Inlaws thought it was weird but i had better nights than sil...

I'm still in bed waiting.....see doc tomorrow.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #1168

I'm from buffalo NY. Both mine and dhs families are there so it's always nice to go home and I haven't been since Christmas.

We have a HUGE storm rolling through now. And of course we were out when it started. Thank goodness for nice marines! One helped me with Kyle while I carried our stuff so we could run to the car. It was NASTY. I still is but it's passing. We lost kyles pool and our grill cover!!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:10 AM   #1169
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
We had ridiculously bad thunderstorms Friday night - the worst I have ever experienced! We had been watching a movie so we didn't see any warnings or anything, so we were quite unprepared. The wind and rain were SO loud, and the lightening was just so rapid. Ben's crib is next to a window, so I went in to see if he was woken up by the noise, and he was fine, but then I heard a loud bang outside his window, and the power went out, so I grabbed him up and went and sat in our master bathroom (bathrooms are the only rooms in the house with no windows), and the dogs came with me. My husband fumbled around using his cell phone as a little light and found a couple flashlights and a camping lantern. Once the worst of it had passed, I put Ben in the pack n' play in our room, and we went to sleep (Ben hadn't woken up the whole time!).

Being in the DC metro area, and never having lost power before for more than an hour or two around here, I figured the power would come back on overnight. It didn't. It went out around 10:30 Friday night, and here it is about 1 in the afternoon on Sunday, and it's STILL out! They're saying it could be up to a week before everyone's power is restored. There goes my second upright freezer FULL of food!

We are staying with family in MD who never lost power. I can't even imagine how hot and gross our house must be by now in this heat...
Is it back on yet?? How horrible. I hate when the power goes out cuz its inevitably when theres yummy stuff in the fridge or meat defrosted Prayin they get it on soon!!

Quote:
Oh wow jilly!!! That's awful. I hope you get your power on soon. We had a hurricane come through last fall and it was brutal

We have a storm coming now it seems. Thunder is rumbling. Might just be the heat though.

I have 2 busy busy days and then I'm off Wednesday. I love days off. And in 10 days I get to go home to my family in NY
WOHOO TO FAM TIME!! Are u guys flying or driving? How long are you staying? Does Kyle have any cousins or anyone closei n age he gets to visit with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab View Post
Jilly - best of luck with the power situation. Several of my friends are down in that area. Everyone is struggling. Glad you have somewhere to go with power.

DP - you must be so excited to come home to NY - what area are you from? I'm on the south shore of LI.

Jaxon's mom - how are you feeling? Glad to hear things seem to be going well and how nice to have everyone together.

:hi: to everyone else.

Sam turns 7 mo today.
Im feeling great. Soreness is finally starting to ease up. I must admit that its nice to have alot quicker recovery time than i planned for. Havent got out of the house too much yet because its so hot. But maybe today my mom and I will take Jax for a ride or something Happy 7 months Sam!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybme View Post
Hot here too! 107 yesterday heat index 115 I think.

I hope I can drop nearly 20 pounds after I have this baby! Way to go! Jaxsmom

No signs of rain here....Would love a good storm to cool itoff....my luck it would be just enough to make it real steamy.

Power being out is awful!!!! Glad Ben slept though the storm....My kids were "trained" to sleep though loud noises. I would vacume when they napped, used playpen for day naps next to the tv, not real close but in the living room. Never used a night light either. Inlaws thought it was weird but i had better nights than sil...

I'm still in bed waiting.....see doc tomorrow.
Thats a great routine to have with noise adjustment. Matt vacuumed on Sat AM before my dad arrived and Jax was in his swing in the living room and he snoozed right through it. So hopefully Ill have the same luck with him as you did with yours. I think he'll take after his dad and have the ability to sleep anywhere at anytime lol. Keep us posted on what the doc says!!

Quote:
I'm from buffalo NY. Both mine and dhs families are there so it's always nice to go home and I haven't been since Christmas.

We have a HUGE storm rolling through now. And of course we were out when it started. Thank goodness for nice marines! One helped me with Kyle while I carried our stuff so we could run to the car. It was NASTY. I still is but it's passing. We lost kyles pool and our grill cover!!
Aww I love when people are helpful and have manners. Thats one thing I miss about the Base... having that helping hand or door holders etc. You dont get that as much in the civilian stores. I think people forget how even something as small as holding a door open or helping with groceries...makes someones day that much nicer! Boo to the pool and grill cover loss Maybe itll some how turn up in a neighbors yard? I forgot to ask what you do for work? Will u and Kyle be watching fireworks somewhere?
Old 07-02-2012, 04:44 AM   #1170

Kyle has one little cousin, my niece Emerson. We will see her a bit. He has a LOT of family there, 8 grandparents, aunts and uncles, friends, etc... He'll have a great time.
We are flying. I can't drive 13+ hours alone with Kyle. Me and dh do it often but I couldn't alone! And we are staying 8 days. It's going to go fast! My time is already booked

I own and operate a daycare

And yes, they have a huge "party" on base for the 4th. I'll be taking Kyle for a cookout, games, and fireworks of course

everyone. With the heat here I had to move my workouts to the morning. Phew. Glad it's done but now I'm spent!
Closed Thread