Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Surgery (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-surgery/)
-   -   WLS What are we eating/doing today - October 2013! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-surgery/813280-wls-what-we-eating-doing-today-october-2013-a.html)

Maryposa 10-01-2013 01:32 PM

WLS What are we eating/doing today - October 2013!
 
I'll start...

B - Gingerbread latte (sugar free)
S - Korean seaweed and tomato/basil string cheese
L - baby greens with pecans, blue cheese vinaigrette and green apple, a little chicken on it too
S - 1/2 small container Fage with a few frozen blueberries and sf vanilla syrup
D - Atkins crustless chicken pot pie

tybeeanna 10-01-2013 01:42 PM

Happy Oct :) so far coffee w/HWC it's almost 4 ;0

S-habanero almonds & cheese stick
Dinner: Turkey & Cheese roll-ups
S- Strawberries w cream

Hot Tamale 10-01-2013 03:01 PM

I eat so much compared to other people. It upsets me.
I don't even want to write it all out. I just need to stop, get a grip, and do this.

Jesse 10-01-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maryposa (Post 16626284)
I'll start...

B - Gingerbread latte (sugar free)
S - Korean seaweed and tomato/basil string cheese
L - baby greens with pecans, blue cheese vinaigretten and green apple, a little chicken on it too
S - 1/2 small container Fage with a few frozen blueberries and sf vanilla syrup
D - Atkins crustless chicken pot pie

I want some of that tomato/basil string cheese... I can't find it in any of my usual grocery stores :sad: Where do you buy it? Who makes it, Kraft?

Jesse 10-01-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Tamale (Post 16626392)
I eat so much compared to other people. It upsets me.
I don't even want to write it all out. I just need to stop, get a grip, and do this.

Okay, I am going to write down what I have actually eaten today (I do log everything, but I too feel like I'm eating so much compared to everyone else BUT I am not gaining and losing slowly so it's working for me)

Breakfast: strawberry chobani yogurt, 3 Costco crunch master crackers

Snack: Special K Nourish Oatmeal (had a coupon they were Ok and quick, but I prefer to make my own oatmeal and use sf vanilla syrup)

Lunch : Left over "meatloaf pie" meatloaf with a layer of mashed potatos and melted cheese (I estimate serving was 1.5 ounces hamburger, 1/4 c. potatoes and 1/2 cheese)

Snack: Green salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil and protein bar

Dinner: Taco salad (about 1.5 hamburger, 1/2 tbs sour cream, 1/4 oz cheese and veggies)

Snack: one more before I go to bed, Chai Latte, tea with 1/2c. milk

1,190 calories and 78 grams of protein

sadly no exercise except the usual activities of the day

myyellowstang 10-01-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 16626489)
Okay, I am going to write down what I have actually eaten today (I do log everything, but I too feel like I'm eating so much compared to everyone else BUT I am not gaining and losing slowly so it's working for me)

Breakfast: strawberry chobani yogurt, 3 Costco crunch master crackers

Snack: Special K Nourish Oatmeal (had a coupon they were Ok and quick, but I prefer to make my own oatmeal and use sf vanilla syrup)

Lunch : Left over "meatloaf pie" meatloaf with a layer of mashed potatos and melted cheese (I estimate serving was 1.5 ounces hamburger, 1/4 c. potatoes and 1/2 cheese)

Snack: Green salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil and protein bar

Dinner: Taco salad (about 1.5 hamburger, 1/2 tbs sour cream, 1/4 oz cheese and veggies)

Snack: one more before I go to bed, Chai Latte, tea with 1/2c. milk

1,190 calories and 78 grams of protein

sadly no exercise except the usual activities of the day

I wouldn't say you eat a LOT, but you do have a lot of carny, sugary or processed foods listed.

myyellowstang 10-01-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Tamale (Post 16626392)
I eat so much compared to other people. It upsets me.
I don't even want to write it all out. I just need to stop, get a grip, and do this.

Give it a shot. Accountability is a big motivator.

Maryposa 10-01-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 16626482)
I want some of that tomato/basil string cheese... I can't find it in any of my usual grocery stores :sad: Where do you buy it? Who makes it, Kraft?

Hmmm I believe I found it at Albertsons? Yes, it is Kraft.

tybeeanna 10-01-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tybeeanna (Post 16626298)
Happy Oct :) so far coffee w/HWC it's almost 4 ;0


Dinner: EDIT 3/4 c Chili W/sourcream
S- Strawberries w cream

more coffee :eek:

Jesse 10-01-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myyellowstang (Post 16626515)
I wouldn't say you eat a LOT, but you do have a lot of carny, sugary or processed foods listed.

Yes, I would agree for example the special k has a lot of sugar, not something I normally eat, but I did indeed eat it today so I thought if I'm going to be honest I can't pretend I didn't.:) I'm okay with the sugar in the Chobani though. I've tried using unsweetened greek yogurt and adding sf sweetener, but it's not my favorite.

tybeeanna 10-02-2013 06:17 AM

Good morning ladies..

B- coffee w/Co & HWC
L- Protein drink
D not sure
S strawberry /HWC

Maryposa 10-02-2013 09:32 AM

B - SF Gingerbread Latte (Yes, AGAIN! I am not getting sick of it :D)
S - Korean Seaweed and Tomato Basil String Cheese
L - BBQ Chicken Salad (pre-portioned)
S - 1/2 of a 7oz container Fage and a few frozen blueberries and vanilla splenda
D - Beef and Broccoli (again pre-portioned out)

For me, lately, it's all about portion control and not grazing....

tybeeanna 10-02-2013 05:02 PM

Well the protein drink did not make it, had Cottage cheese w/ a sprinkle of parmesan & supper hamburger patty sautéed peppers & onion. Really need to order my mint cookie protein power!!!!

joyful48 10-03-2013 09:09 AM

B- coffee
L- protein drink
D- ranch flavored chicken wings

S- sf Popsicles

Maryposa 10-03-2013 11:41 AM

B - White chocolate coffee protein shake
S - Korean seaweed and tomato basil string cheese
L - Cesar salad (pre-portioned)
S - 1/2 of a 7oz container fage and frozen blueberries
D - more Cesar salad (pre-portioned)

Maryposa 10-07-2013 02:54 PM

B - SF Gingerbread latte w/ protein
S - Atkins Daybreak blueberry square
L - BBQ Chicken Salad (pre-portioned)
S - 1/2 of a 7oz container Fage and 8 frozen blueberries and sf vanilla syrup
D - Yellow Squash and butter
S - Protein shake

Jesse 10-07-2013 04:15 PM

I bought a chocolate peanut caramel Pure Protein bar, and took a bite and thought mmm. I offered my daughter a bite saying you would almost think it's candy. As she chewed she said, clearly you haven't had any candy for awhile. : )

myyellowstang 10-07-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 16634413)
I bought a chocolate peanut caramel Pure Protein bar, and took a bite and thought mmm. I offered my daughter a bite saying you would almost think it's candy. As she chewed she said, clearly you haven't had any candy for awhile. : )

Lol.

Beware the caramel pure protein bars. :) Gassay!!!!

Maryposa 10-07-2013 05:52 PM

Jesse... LMAO! You always crack me up :hugs:

Hot Tamale 10-07-2013 08:01 PM

lol Funneh!

myyellowstang 10-08-2013 11:23 AM

Overslept. Hit snooze waaaaaay too often this morning.

B - mint cookie protein
L - mint cookie protein
s - popcorn
D - probably better be real food, huh?

Run. Yoga perhaps.

chewiegand 10-08-2013 11:34 AM

I have been enjoying my sf pumpkin pie spice syrup in my coffee in the afternoons now that it's cooler. LOVE FALL!!!!!!

Maryposa 10-08-2013 03:19 PM

Yesterday's walking = 9.22 miles

B - SF Iced Gingerbread Latte
S - Tomato Basil string cheese
L - Asian chicken salad (pre-portioned)
S - 3.5oz fage, sf vanilla syrup and 10 blueberries; seaweed
D - Broccoli and beef (pre-portioned)
S - peanut butter protein shake (maybe)

myyellowstang 10-08-2013 09:39 PM

Dinner was real food. Yay. My usual lunch with ground beef instead of chicken. I have some extra calories to use up so maybe a protein drink or bar now.

Walked Lucy. She did very well. Went. 16 mile. :) Then I did some interval sprints. 5.3-6 min/miles (brief!) With walking between to catch my breath. Just 1.5 miles total but I was worked!

myyellowstang 10-09-2013 06:10 AM

B - mint cookie protein
L - ground beef, tomato, avocado, chickpeas, snap peas, hummus
s - apple? mint cookie protein?
D - probably more of the same lunch but with chicken instead

Hour of power yoga tonight, maybe some running as well.

Hot Tamale 10-09-2013 08:02 PM

You people are so inspiring! I've had a better few days with food choices. I am no longer eating just because it is a certain time and I am really trying to not snack at night. I finally got my puffy butt out for a walk/jog tonight and I came back feeling good - like I accomplished something. Tomorrow I plan to walk/jog even further after work. I probably walked about 2.5 miles. I didn't time it, but I usually walk about a 14 minute mile and 40 min or so sounds right.

B: sugar free frozen strawberries with plain greek yogurt
S: peanut butter cookie protein shake - 1 scoop in 10 oz. milk
L: chicken curry - mostly the white meat chicken and some vegetables
S: hummus with cucumber spears
D: nice piece of Salmon with lemon and some tartar sauce
:)

chewiegand 10-10-2013 04:53 AM

Good morning. I made it. That elusive Onederland is where I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it's 199 but I'll take it!

chewiegand 10-10-2013 04:54 AM

HT--glad things are going better. :) Good job!

Maryposa 10-10-2013 10:01 AM

Yayyyy Chewie!!!!

Maryposa 10-10-2013 11:57 AM

I have been sick but still doing alright eating wise. I didn't even attempt to meet my 7+ miles a day walked goal, since I wanted to rest and let my body try to get rid of whatever this is.

Today

B - Gingerbread Latte Protein Shake
S - Tomato Basil String Cheese
L - Spinach pecan bluecheese salad with chicken breast (pre-portioned)
S - 3.5oz fage with sf vanilla syrup and 8 blueberries; seaweed
D - Either another salad or crustless chicken pot pie

Lots of sugar free gum and beverages. I might have a hot coffee later


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:35 PM.