Old 02-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #451
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: clmoore
Stats: 261/150/145
WOE: RNY Gastric bypass Aug 2008 low carb
Start Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
This is me and my Gram on her 90th this past OCt!!!! I did get good genes, my Mom looks good too!
Great genes!
clmoore is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #452
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Hot Tamale
Stats: 389/183/174 (-206)
WOE: LowCarb & WLS (11/10)
Start Date: every 24 hours...
The two of you look amazing!!

I don't mean to be a whiner, but I am really unhappy with my girls. I will take some pics this weekend and post them or at least give those of you interested a chance to see them. Maybe I'm not as small as I think, but man, when people I know come up to me and ask me where did my boobs go, well, it really bothers me. I had too much before and now I don't have enough... Implants aren't an option for me...and the idea of another surgery is just not for me. I am just an unhappy camper these days, aren't I?
THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME IS MYSELF.
The "easy way out" is the toughest thing I've ever done.
208 / 201 / 174 (-20)
Hot Tamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #453
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
HT let us take a look I am sure it is hard after having so much but remember you didnt get tummy done, when tummy is flatter they are going to look bigger, I think you need more time to adjust, just relax--but I do think once the tummy is gone the boobs are going to look good you can whine and complain, that is why we are here!!!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:27 AM   #454
Major LCF Poster!

HT, I agree with Bejewelme. Once your tummy and waist look smaller when you get the skin removed, etc., your boobage will look different. Also, I have some friends who have huge boobs (naturally), and even if they are not really overweight, their huge boobs make them look like they are. Plus, you are probably preventing sagging and shoulder and back problems in the future. I'm sure you look HOT! Just give it some time.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #455
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks you two. I will go bra shopping this weekend and hopefully that will help me feel better, too. I will take some pics also...
Old 02-17-2012, 03:36 AM   #456

Look for a bra shop called SOMA at one of your malls, VS is good too they have some new bra, but SOMA does a good fitting, they have stuff on line you can look up a store, I am going after my surgery my bras suck, none of them fit, and I figure it might change a little after the stomach surgery, they have nice things
Old 02-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #457
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Look for a bra shop called SOMA at one of your malls, VS is good too they have some new bra, but SOMA does a good fitting, they have stuff on line you can look up a store, I am going after my surgery my bras suck, none of them fit, and I figure it might change a little after the stomach surgery, they have nice things
Glad you reminded me about SOMA. I've bought a few VS bras since my lift/implants and they make my boobage look awesome, but I've had several girls tell me to try SOMA. That might be my weekend project instead of cleaning my house!
Old 02-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #458
Blabbermouth!!!

I was planning on bra shopping this weekend - at least for one or two non-sports-type bras. I will see where the nearest SOMA is! Thanks!!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #459
Blabbermouth!!!

I went shopping and got measured/fitted at JCPenney... I am barely a B cup. I was supposed to be a "nice full C" cup. I almost started crying right then and there. I tried on like a dozen bras before I found one that fits decently and isn't just full of padding. But I am going to have to call my surgeon and more formally "complain" about this. I hate to cause issues, but this is nowhere near what I was after. No offense to anyone who is a B, but I am used to being a DD, so barely a B is just outrageously small for me. I don't know what she can do, but I just have to voice my unhappiness. Thanks for listening.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:08 AM   #460

Hun before you go crazy why don't you wait til your tummy surgery and then she can always put implants in at that time, while you are under and give your boobs now a chance to heal from the lift. I was always huge so frankly to be a B would be fine with me, with all the exercise and stuff, and I thought you looked great. I am on that TT board and all the women say they cant believe how huge their boobs look now with a flat tummy, that is going to give the impression you are much bigger.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #461

Well girls tomorrow is the day I cant believe it is here already I am nervous, scared, you name it!!!!

To totally gross you out here are the before pics, I am praying that this surgery goes as well as the arms and I can get to feeling good, CLM wave that magic wand of your around for me! And over 6 weeks now of not smoking, I hope that will help! That has been hard but the best thing to come from this surgery that needed to end!

I will see you in the flatlands tomorrow!
Old 03-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #462
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Well girls tomorrow is the day I cant believe it is here already I am nervous, scared, you name it!!!!

To totally gross you out here are the before pics, I am praying that this surgery goes as well as the arms and I can get to feeling good, CLM wave that magic wand of your around for me! And over 6 weeks now of not smoking, I hope that will help! That has been hard but the best thing to come from this surgery that needed to end!

I will see you in the flatlands tomorrow!
Oh, MY GOSH! Girl, you are going to have GREAT results! Just keep staying healthy, eat protein, take your vitamins, MOVE, and WEAR YOUR COMPRESSION GARMENTS EVEN LONGER THAN THEY TELL YOU TO WEAR THEM!

I am so excited for you and can't wait to see your flat, smooth self!

I think I'm going to cry!

By the way, those are PERFECT poses for your BEFORE photos!

Last edited by clmoore; 03-01-2012 at 12:01 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #463
Queen of the Planet of Redheads

Gallery: LunaAshling
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs and good luck}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
LunaAshling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #464
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pescacat
Stats: 332.3/263.7/170
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: Oct 19, 2011
Good Luck with your surgery!
pescacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #465
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG!!! I wish you the very very best! You will be smoking hot when it is all said and done!!! Come post as soon as you're up to it!! Best of luck!!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #466

Thank you girls I am so nervous and so excited, I will post when I am up to it!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #467
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jonahsafta
Stats: 165/157.8/153
Start Date: orig. 1995 @248#
Bejewel...Im so happy for you!

Jonahsafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #468
Major LCF Poster!

Can't wait to hear from Bejewelme! Been thinking of her today and hope surgery is a successful breeze!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:16 AM   #469

Thank you girls, here is summary! Man not ready for this pain, this new pain oill Nucynta does nothing, I had this burning sensation that brought tears to my eyes, but knock on wood that is passing now.

Well it’s over and boy what an experience. Started off with a huge accident on the main road there, so we got there 30 minutes late, well turns out the Doc was making rounds and he got tied up in traffic and didn’t get there til 9:30. This gave me a good chance to talk to anesthesiologist, he and Stanford University are the only places that use this IV sedation for surgery, they found that 90% of all cosmetic surgery issues were related to anesthesia not the surgery itself. So I had no catheter, no epidural thank goodness-- just an IV that put me to sleep. So I gave Doc my camera and said I want pictures, holy crap, maybe not the best idea those photos he took were scary!!!!!! I also put compression hose on he thought that would be good for recovery my legs didn’t swell too badly though.

So finally I gave birth to a bouncing baby named Flubber he weighed 7pounds 8 ounces!!! LOL The doc took 2 sections almost 12” high and 6” across. Not much lipo he said like 1000 cc. He had to deal with a lot of scar tissue from my c-section. So they called Tony around 2:00 so I was under 10-2 about 4 hours. Recovery is when it all went downhill. Pain, dudes I am talking major pain!!! I shook uncontrollably for almost an hour, the anesthesiologist said it is common but I just shook longer. So I had this tremendous burning near my left pubic area that had me writhing in pain!!! The doc came to check on me and said he better give me a shot of Lidocaine, holy crap that was the worst part this terrible burning pain. So I laid there wishing for death, then the nurse gave me the pain pill the Nucntya frankly I think that is crap!It does nothing, so she says lets go to the bathroom, well she wheeled me over and I was shaking, sweating felt like I was going to pass out, apparently my blood pressure dropped really low, so now the anesthesiologist gave me some shot in my arm for that.

So ride home, take a pillow for over the belly, seat belt was a PIA. I have 2 drains on each hip, draining like a bugger. So when I got home that burning was so bad I just wanted to cry but I can’t it hurts too much!!. I mean it was brutal and my muscles are so sore!!! I wanted to drink a lot to flush this crap out of me that meant going to the bathroom every 40 minutes. I am using the walker you need it to pull yourself up then get the underwear down then pee, then fix the bandages drain the drains, OMG it’s an ordeal and then you do it all over. Around 8 or 9pm the burning left and OMG I don’t want it back!!

Poor Tony he has to help me with everything he is getting me drinks, little bits of food, has to put the damn recliner up, I hate being so needy and I know he didn’t sleep well and either did I! I had some toast and greek yogurt nothing tasted too good, but he did bring me a large Dunkin Donuts coffee which I was was ready for, and he had a little Victoria Secret bag, pink leopard sexy underwear.
Now for the good part, the nurse said in 12 years she has never seen a more dramatic result, The binder is actually loosening but I am afraid to take it off. Tony said I can see your scar it is really low. I have a pubic area that is flat! Well it looks like a Ken doll now it gets really swollen but even with all the packing and crap on me, when I sit there is no skin on my thighs. I think I am going to be pleased!

This is just way harder than I thought it would be. I am no wuss with pain, but man I can’t believe what an ordeal to just walk to the bathroom, I can’t imagine going #2, I have all this gas pressure inside me and it is killing me! You can’t laugh, cry, sneeze cough, man I know this is worth it, but darn it I hope today is better.

The other positive is his post op care was wonderful this nurse that spent 3 hours with me I have to take her flowers or something, she was a dear, her daughter goes to the hot yoga place I go to. The doc checked on me twice before his next surgery, his wife came and checked on me, it is such a wonderful experience having it done there. He said he will call me today! I guess it is just sit and get comfortable. Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes, I pray everyday gets easier!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:05 AM   #470
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Wonder Woman Bejewelme!! I am sorry you had so much pain. I must have had an awesome doctor for my tummy tuck/butt lift as I had such an easier time.

One thing I did remember, be sure and take some stool softeners every day and keep moving and drinking fluids... along with everything else. Sounds like you are going to look great.

I had about six pounds of skin removed --- three from tummy and three from butt area. It always amazed me that it didn't weigh more.

You are going to be so happy in a week or two!

Love you!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #471
Major LCF Poster!

Bejewel: I know it will get better..praying the pain gets managed ASAP
Old 03-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #472
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh Bejewel me! I hear you on the burning pain! You are kinda freaking me out (mine is in just a few months) but thank you for being so honest about all of it. You will be amazed how much better you will feel a week from now - but I imagine it will be a long week. Stay strong! Take those pain pills if you have them and eat lots of protein to heal faster. You are one strong woman - anyone who goes through plastic surgery twice has to be a Wonder Woman!!! You know as well as I, that a few months from now you will be so happy you did all this! Keep Healing! You Rock!!
Old 03-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #473

Yeah man this one was tough!!! He called in a muscle relaxer so I hope that helps a little, laying down I am not in pain just standing up and walking, OMG it takes forever to get to the bathroom, go and then I sit and do it all over again! I am trying to drink so much. One thing he said the binder would get tight as I swell I am really not swelling in fact it keeps getting looser I am eating no salt and drinking water and vitamin water and eating pineapple. My VJ looks like a ken doll, but at least I have one, here is a pic

Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #474
Blabbermouth!!!

My Lord, what a trooper you are - already taking pics for us! You look SUPER already! By the way, some simple math tells me you, young lady, are most likely in ONEDERLAND, too, or will be when the swelling goes down! Congrats again! I hope the meds work for you and you get some relief. Every day will get a little bit better.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:58 AM   #475
Major LCF Poster!

You look great! I remember those fabulous drains, but remember they are helping get all the fluid out. I loved the binder as it made me feel more secure that I was not going to just pop open. Mine was a little different with the incision around my whole body from the butt lift also, but that binder was my SECURITY.

When I was allowed to take off the binder to take my first shower, I remember hurrying to get it back on.

My sorest part was from the ab muscles being pulled together and repaired. It felt like I had done a million crunches, but the repair of those muscles made such a difference.

Keep up the great recovery!
Old 03-04-2012, 07:24 AM   #476
Major LCF Poster!

What a difference! Love the little red bedazzled heart!

You have turned the corner. The first day or two was the most to get used to for me. I also got off pain meds after two days because I HATE how they make me feel. I get very depressed with pain meds. I know everyone is different though.

Yay, you!
Old 03-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #477

Gallery: emily1965
Stats: 320/179
WOE: VSG 5/10/11 plus healthy choices
I'm so happy for you...and your doc does excellent work!
emily1965 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #478
Major LCF Poster!

You look terrific....!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #479

CLM- the muscle relaxer was a huge difference!!! It really helped me sleep and rest all day and now when I get up I find it is easier to move around. Each day I suspect will get a bit easier, I am on that new pain med Nucynta which I think does nothing, I am just going to start taking tylenol, the muscle relaxer is a good thing.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #480
Major LCF Poster!

That is great about the muscle relaxer. I am sure it is helping those newly pulled together tummy muscles. You are probably stressed and tightening muscles all over as you are trying to move about. Glad they are helping you. I swear you'll be amazed how fast you'll feel better. You will be looking at that flat belly and not even thinking about the discomfort... just HOW HOT you look! Go back and look at your BEFORE pictures when you think you feel bad!