Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: slimstuff
Finding the slim girl within

I've been a member for years now so why haven't I started a journal before now? Perhaps it's because I'm not real proficient on the computer or maybe a little afraid to put myself out there but at any rate here I am.
slimstuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2014, 10:38 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Madmarsha
Stats: way too much/157/145
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: October 2013
Hi! I started a "countdown to a vacation" journal and, too, felt odd being "out there". I hope it helps you. I find it helpful to me sporadically, but sometimes it's good just to "talk it out" to no one in particular or even just to yourself.
Madmarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:58 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

I was going to write a little history about me but not sure where to start. This journey has had it's share of ups and downs. What's really interesting is that so many others have had the same or similar things going on in their lives. That's why I love reading here on LCF. I feel like I know so many of the members,almost as if they were friends indeed. I started out early in life doing low fat,then I read Dr. Atkins Diet Revolution and my life changed. But my addition to sugar is strong and I would give in time and time again. Eventually I could no longer lose on low carb(I could maintain well enough though) and in desperation found HCG and was able to get back down to my lowest (low carb weight) and lower. But time and time again I would gain the same ten to fifteen pounds and have to do another round. I began following Pandora's maintenance journey in her journal and that led me to JUDDD. Boy am I glad that I did!! I am only 4 weeks in but I am feeling very positive about this way of eating. I am losing my fear of certain foods (although I will probably always be wary of sugar) and the truth is I love low carb(I did not say no carb). With Juddd I've learned that hunger is not an emergency. Well that's enough for now.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:07 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Tell me more about HCG.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Marsha, There is a thread here on LCF that explains alot about hcg. I did alot of researching before I did it. There is a huge hcg site with loads of info just google and I'm sure you'll find it.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:39 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Okay, but I was looking for a little more of your personal experience and what you did since you found it successful.