LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sophia
Stats: 230/220/135 5'8"
WOE: lowcarb-clean
Start Date: May 19 2014
Let's get this show on the road.

I saw someone elses' journal and thought I'd make my own. Rather than posting randomnly on boards or whatnot. I'm opting to make my own.

I'm attempting to stay induction style low carb, but can't seem to stay away from nuts and sugar free candy. Last I checked the ketosis strips read that I am indeed in ketosis, but the scale is barely moving. So I need to have a 2 week stretch where I am following induction to the T.

I am starting right at this moment with staying away from peanuts and higher carb low carb foods(sounds kind of like an oxymoron). Due to the fact that I had some peanuts earlier this morning I can't officially call this day 1. I'll have to have several 'restarts' with because my birthday is coming in 8 days. So I'll do 1 week of strict low carb- starting now. No more sugar free candies or peanuts... I will allow myself a sugar free something on my birthday. Then my MIL is taking me out for a combo birthday/fathers day dinner on the 15th. Then shortly thereafter I am going on vacation- trip to Disney. I will stay low carb on that trip, however, it will be difficult to say or plan for just how strict. I will need to snack on maybe some sunflower seeds/cheese/beef jerky type items. So that is my plan for June. I'm not sure what a realistic weight loss goal is for the month. I know what I would like to see- I will realistically hope to be in the single 200 digits by July.
I'm tired of my shorts not fitting- all my clothes that do fit are extremely tight. It's about time I make them all fall off. As my post states...time to get this show on the road!

High weight: 230+
Weight now: 219.8
Goal #1: 209:

Last edited by Sophia; 06-03-2014 at 08:01 AM..
Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links