Old 05-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/140.4/125; 5'1"
WOE: HCG Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG 07/2014
Metqa's Lazy Girl 2014 Journal

Good Morning Everyone!

Decided it was time to start a new journal since my last one was tied to an old plan I'm not doing anymore.

My goal is to lose weight! haha
I don't have a set plan except to keep carbs lower and see what happens.

My kitchen is a wreck. I have to replace the oven glass door and empty and rearrange my shelved items to deal with a pest infestation.

I'm starting my garden at my new home, and that's a lot of work. If it works out then I'll be able to eat greens and summer fruit from my yard as well as a plethora of edible flowers to adorn my salads and meals. I plan to winter garden as well as I sadly discovered that all my favorite veggies are actually cool weather crops! LOL

My jobs are crazy and I'm taking on more work which means I'm sitting more as I drive around Georgia. I'm aching in my feet which means I've gained too much weight, also I can't bounce around Like I'm used to.

I've decided for now to use protein shakes mixed with water, with an ounce of cream for fat and 1/2T of MCT for fuel, to fill in the spots between meals or as meal replacements since I've been so busy with life that I've pretty much stopped cooking.

Mostly I'm doing a Lazy Girl's Diet, and hope I can get some quick weight loss at the start to stimulate my psyche. I want to be less heavy and have more energy as the weather warms up. It sucks being slow, tired, heavy and hot!

A couple of things happened that is making the transition easier. I got Atkins Coupons from the Frozen meal boxes for $1 off 4pk RTD, and Kroger just put them on sale! Also, they clearanced 4 1.3lb containers of Designer Whey Protein Powder at $10 each. It's not my favorite flavor but it'll be a great inexpensive way to keep my shake plan going for a start. The delicious RTD will be for road trips and work travel, the powder mix will be for home use where I can doctor it up and make a slushie.

I'll drink a few shakes and then eat some real food. For example yesterday I had one plain shake, and two with the added fats, then I had a tin of sardines and for dinner I had a chicken thigh with Black Bean Salsa and Sour Cream and some full fat greek yogurt and blueberries for snack. I'm trying to keep my ratio of fat above 50%

Also got 3 dozen Egglands Best Eggs marked down to 1.50 each! and organic Beef and ground chicken marked down to 2.50/lb and ground turkey on sale. I plan eventually to cook and freeze a bunch of meatballs from various meats, Chicken, Turkey, Pork, Beef so I'll have quick meals.

Also had some Cranberry weightless tea for the natural diurectic effect of the herbal ingredients.

I'm already down a Kilo since yesterday so that is a good start.
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2014, 05:20 AM   #2

I started at an all time high of 67 Kilos

Two days later, I was down to 66 and 66.2 after a meal

Today I'm down to 65.6K. So, even a little bit off is a good start. 0.6 Kilos down.

Yesterday I fasted, by accident, till 2pm. Then I had a shake and some of an old Red Bull (Caffeine) and got a lot done.

I filled in another tire planter and mixed soil for 4 more small raised beds, of only 1 square foot each. two are planted with herbs I got from HD, and the others will grow my greens.

For dinner I had a chicken leg quarter with black bean salsa and sour cream and yogurt dessert, I didn't have the second shake. Overestimating what I ate, it seems to be a bit over 1100 for the day.

Working in the Garden, I didn't feel hungry or snacky so that's good.

I'm gonna have a shake early today instead of waiting cause I've got a lot of errands to run.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:25 AM   #3

Well, it seems that I've broken my stove and oven while trying to clean it. The oven makes only a clicking sound when I turn it on and the burners don't get hot at all even though the indicator light is on. I can't cook. I can't even cook an egg.

I guess I'd better go plug in my Toaster Oven.

I'm in a bad mood and that makes me hungry despite having a shake so I'm eating a microwave Atkins meal; Chicken Marsala.

My Zukes bought just two days ago are rotting away and I don't know why, and I guess I can slice them and steam them in the microwave but I wanted to make chips and now my oven is completlyout of order till I can figure out the wiring problem.

What a GREAT way to start a diet. I guess it's always "something" to get in your way when you want to make a change. For months my stove worked and I didn't cook, now I want to cook, it's broken.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #4

Didn't weigh today cause I spent the night elsewhere. I had the same dinner of chicken, salsa, and sour cream but I also had some butter sauteed zucchini. I can say that the calorie deficit I had the day before was made up yesterday in my appetite.

I made butter curry creamy chicken and green beans for breakfast and had a cucumber for lunch. Just had the last of the chicken as chicken salad.

Since my stove is busted I'm gonna have to eat deli style and use the nuker instead. I bought some sliced meat and cheeses to make a lunch box for tomorrow, and I guess I'll be eating my cauliflower either raw or nuke steamed. I've got a toaster oven but It's got junk on top of it, and not ready to be used. i use my oven in the winter and the toaster in the summer if it gets too hot for an oven.

after two more days I hope I have some downward progress. I didn't weigh now cause I'm full of water and dinner, I forgot to weigh before eating cause I was so hungry after work and no snacking in the car except a cucumber.
Old 05-17-2014, 05:32 AM   #5

I'm back up to 66K. I guess food weight?

Well that's disheartening even though I know I weigh more in the morning if I eat dinner late in the evening, but I'd hope I'd still be at 65K. Whatever, I know I'm eating less carb, I'm not counting, but it's definitely less than the past few months in general.

Well, I have to sit and drive all day. I'd better go make my lunch box. It will be sliced cheese and sliced meat made into rolls and some jumbo olives, some LaCroix unsweetened sparkling water and a cucumber.

I'll drink one of my shakes for breakfast so I can get out the door fast and not be sluggish but not be hungry at the start.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
WOE: JUDDD
Aah, so here you are!

Out with the old, and in with the new is what I'm hearing from you, and that's a good thing. I'm rather doing the same......just bringing back the old.

I love the fact that you're doing the shakes........they are a mainstay with me.
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #7

Hey Sazzie, glad to see you.
Well, I guess seeing as how I broke my cooking machine, I'm gonna be using shakes a lot till I get it fixed!

Hanging out at BF so for today I have use of a stove. Curry fried cauliflower, Yum.

Classes start Tomorrown with extended hours for Summer session, so I can't get away with skipping breakfast or delaying dinner anymore. I'll be hungry and grumpy, so I'll have to have my shakes with me. Maybe I'll take a canister to work so I can mix up a quick shake before each class. Hmm...

Thanks for checking in! Hopefully I'll have some progress to report in the future.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:36 AM   #8

Old 05-23-2014, 06:45 AM   #9

Same as before. I'm not counting carbs but I'm not eating them much either. meat and vegetable, salad, sliced meat and cheese, some greek yogurt and blueberries. Not super strict but not high carb by any means. I expected more of a jump start.

Well, I talked to BF about my options. and he says I could do a strict induction, or he'd not argue the HCG if I do Omaha 800 instead of 500 Kcal.

I really just need a quick weight loss up front. I've got about 10 dangerous pounds on me that keeping me from feeling normal. Keeping me from jumping and running, walking is becoming painful for my feet for the first time and I think sapping my energy, and making me feel heavy. As well as ruining the new set of pants I bought last year at my new. higher weight. I know it's the last bit of extra weight cause it came on all of a sudden.

I'm gonna be looking at more quick weight loss options to use while I get my kitchen back in order and start cooking again. The shakes are not as convenient as I planned, but I did not plan well. I should make a whole days worth and carry with me rather than assuming I'll be home on any regular schedule!

Or I can do a short meat and egg fast ( I ate 4 boiled eggs this week but each time It made me feel ill, don't know if it's me or the eggs. But I can't fry till I fix the stove) Or a fat fast.

I believe had I been cooking like I prefer, I could be eating more normally and not have gained. Instead I was eating out too much and junk food and events. Once I get about 10lbs off, I'll be able to eat more regularly and don't mind losing a bit more slowly.

But i can't stand being on restriction and not losing. I'm not a good sport like that!

Last edited by metqa; 05-23-2014 at 06:49 AM..
Old 05-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #10

Having a few days off to not stress out is great. cancelled appts and taking Sundays off. I got to spend all day hauling branches and vines to the front for leaf and limb pick up. I've been looking forward to this for months! Even though I'm tired, I'm happy because I made progress in my back yard. Then it started raining on me and I got the first half of a much needed shower!

Yesterday was a driving day. I'm not happy to say that I'm using caffeine a lot more and it seems to be working less effectively. That's why a few days off without needing it will be great. I had deli meat and cheese rolls and veggie tray veggies ( carrots, snap peas, green beans and black and green olives! Yum!) great handy driving snacking food.

I found a breaded chicken cutlet that I really like. It's called Kirkland brand and It's from Aldi store. It's parmesan breaded and has 11g of carbs per patty. It says to bake them but I used the deep fryer and it cooks in 5-7 min and is super crispy and tasty. I made a big salad with mixed greens , spinach and various fruits ( tomato, pepper, cucumber, broccoli, etc) and slice the chicken patty on top and serve with Annie's Goddess dressing. It's super delicious.

I like that it's a convenient prebreaded pattie with less carbs than a slice of bread cause it's mostly parmesan cheese.

I got some kinda of bite on my belly. I noticed when I got back from work so it's not from the garden but it looks like bites right above my belt line. It was red and itchy yesterday and it's only redder and itchier today. guess I'd better put some hydrocortisone on it.

Glad to at least be down a little bit more. I guess since I'm not going strict low carb, then daily weigh will be more annoyance than information. so I'll try to restrain myself to just a few weigh ins a week. But last time I weighed I was up at 66K still , so who knows...
Old 05-26-2014, 10:29 AM   #11

Ha!

This may be old news to most everyone else, but i found a different way to cook eggs.

I found an old sandwich machine, the kind where you basically make a cold sandwich and put it into this panini style machine that heats it from both sides and "cuts" it into a diagonal. So it has 4 diagonal wells and after dusting it off I wondered how well those wells would hold and cook an egg. so I heated it up and scrambled two eggs with S/P, onion and garlic powder.

Turns out those four wells are just large enough to hold the two eggs. after about 2-3 minutes they had actually puffed up and were completely cooked through. I'm eating the last one now and am actually impressed at how well they cooked. With a bit of added cheese or chopped deli meat or green onions, this could be a really easy tool for quick morning eggs without the frying pan.

I haven't tried to cook an egg with an intact yolk, I don't know if the well would be large enough to hold a large egg, but next time I'm at the supermarket, i'll see if I can find some of the medium eggs I usually use for scotch eggs and see if one will fit.

Ha!

Last edited by metqa; 05-26-2014 at 10:31 AM..
Old 05-29-2014, 11:15 AM   #12

I'm finding out that being tired makes everything more uncomfortable. I've been totally BEAT these past few days, sleepy in the daytime, fall out for hours nap type tired, wobbly leg type tired.

Ive been making a garden and have been working outside in the warm weather, but even though today is overcast, because I'm tired, it feels like it's 100 degrees. I can make my muscles move and my whole body feels like it's wrapped in saran wrap inside a steamer. I had to turn my AC on just to feel somewhat normal.

I'm really tempted to take some caffeine or something or I might get nothing done.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #13

Alright, so I just took a whole knob of ginger, about the size of my thumb and muscle, whizzed it up with a bit of water,strained it, added some raspberry Davinci, some orange crystals and a splash of Red Bull. Just a splash, not even an ounce. Over Ice.

Not the best tasting but sorta tasty.

I figure it's gotta do something to pick me up. Maybe help with some muscle pain or tiredness or something. It's not even tea just simple ginger juice.

Hmm, I hear thunder....It might rain.

Last edited by metqa; 05-29-2014 at 11:48 AM..
Old 06-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #14

I had some nice meals. I had nuker beef and turnip greens with sour cream. Later I had garden squash and sausage with garden snap peas. had some more ginger juice with lemon and lime and a serving of spirulina Kombucha. I had some carb smart chocolate ice cream for dessert and some tonic water before bed.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:09 AM   #15

Old 06-04-2014, 04:33 AM   #16

I had an emotional day. sent a loving message to BF and he misinterpreted it and then didn't even apologize for mentally adding negative words in the message that I sent " sometimes I'm sure you truly love me" , he thought it said "Sometimes I'm not sure you truly love me"

Because he just assumed that I was being dramatic or in a "bad" mood.

And then he doesn't understand why I get upset when he assumes I'm upset or angry when I'm just talking neutrally. It's like "Why are you angry" and I'm like "I'm not angry, why do you ASSUME that I'm angry" and then I'm angry because he put the label on me and it's a self fulfilling statement.

Anyway, other than that it could have been a good day except I was mentally drained and then physically drained because I developed liquid diarrhea right before having to go to work.

I stayed for a while and it cleared up but I got lightheaded and had to go home.

I had a chocolate protein shake for breakfast and some crock pot veggie soup and some Low calorie gatorade in the evening.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #17

Had a slimfast shake and went to work, but the lightheadeded has caught up with me. I assume I lost more minerals and such than I though with yesterday's diarrhea, and I guess the G2 didn't replace it all. I had some veggie soup too. Gonna lay down and see if I can get my head back with a nap. I wouldn't be able to drive in this condition, so my afternoon shopping trip is out for now.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:08 AM   #18

I only weighed in because I had a rebound after being ill, and I couldn't go for a couple of days. Still eating my cabbage sausage mushroom soup.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:47 AM   #19
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
WOE: JUDDD
Hi Metqa,

Haven't been here too much lately cause we've had relatives in town and they won't be gone until the weekend.

I have some extra time this morning, so thought I'd drop by and say

Sure hope you feel better soon!
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:39 AM   #20

Thanks Gracie,

I'm glad you have time to spend with your relatives. BF is out of town visiting his parents. It's gonna be a quiet week. LOL

I just hand pulled plantain and dandelion weeds from half of my front yard~ My fingernails are really dirty now! But it seems like the only way to ensure they won't come back after being weed wacked.

I pretended I was "harvesting" them since technically, I could eat both plantain and dandelions.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:58 AM   #21

I didn't weigh this morning cause I was up and about from 3am, and had a big bowl of veggie soup before dawn, so My weight would be influenced by that.

My new insurance finally send me paperwork, 2 months late and after asking twice. my old source of BC is temporarily shut down and I'm due for Depo in July, but I hate trying to navigate the website of my insurance to find a provider and then get the initial appoint and etc., so I found out that the local health clinic will take me as a new client, so long as a do a physical with them, they will provide Depo the same day. Funny how even with insurance it's too much of a hassle to use it.

Today, I hope to make a crock chowder with chicken , bacon, leeks, cream and other ingredients. Will be the first time cooking with leeks and shallots. How I will brown the chicken is a mystery without a fry pan, maybe I can use the foreman grill, AND I have to cook the bacon, so I guess either microwave or toaster oven.... Probably toaster oven so I can collect the fat properly.

Also got ingredients to make a stromboli or a pizza crust. depends on how busy I get if I do it today or this weekend.

Food is expensive!!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:20 PM   #22

After cooking 3 different recipes, I'm at that stage where the third recipe needs tasting, but I'm too full of the first two to care.

made breakfast spirals, ranch pesto crock chicken, and chicken bacon crock chowder.

ate 4 of the 10 spirals, 1/2 pesto chicken breast and 1 cup of the chowder to taste.

once the crocks cool of I'll be packing them up for the fridge. Day of Cooking....SUCCESS!

p.s. I also had 5 gyoza, but not as part of L.C. cooking. they were pork veggie dumplings I got from the dollar store. not bad at all. 20 carbs for one serving of seven, not low carb since they are wheat wrappers, but just knowing what they are in terms of food, and surprised that they aren't higher in carbs.

I'm glad to be feeling more responsible for making my meals, but as I said before food is expensive, even if you make it from scratch. but if I get all these recipes finally made up, It'll keep me for several weeks. One pound of meat should make anywhere from 10 - 12 meatballs at 2-3 per meal/serving and I've got several pounds of ground beef, chicken, pork and turkey, I just need to spend a day, like to day to prep them.

REady to take a break from cooking for the day.

Last edited by metqa; 06-06-2014 at 07:26 PM..
Old 06-08-2014, 07:49 AM   #23

Yesterday was good. A tree fell in the back yard and missed the roof and AC. I had a visit that went (almost) smoothly, some computer problems, but since I can't solve it, I'm not gonna worry about it. I ate some of my cooked meals; chicken bacon chower, pesto chicken, sausage cheese breakfast pinwheels Yummy!

Went shopping at Harbor Freight and spent too much money to replace my drill, get some hooks for the shed tools, and get some hose to set up irrigation for my tire planters and walkway beds.

I need to cook some more but not feeling it yet. The next thing should be Asian Pork Meatballs and maybe some more breakfast pinwheels to use up the rest of the breakfast sausage.

Happy Sunday.

Last edited by metqa; 06-08-2014 at 07:52 AM..
Old 06-10-2014, 04:36 AM   #24

Had a homemade protein shake, then a slimfast LC shake for breakfast/break. Later had a LC blueberry muffin and an almond flour lemon cookie. La Croix Grapefruit sparkling water on ice. Dinner was pesto chicken and mashed cauliflower. Snack was rest of mashed cauliflower with cheddar and bacon. So good!

Still feeling fatigued and tired alot. been avoiding caffeine past week and half to get normalized, but I'm not liking my normal lately. Also trying to remember to take Magnesium small dose 3 times a day

Last night I put some mag lotion on my legs, but I slept more fitfully than the night before without lotion. Hmm.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:38 AM   #25
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/ ? / 127 5'2"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011
like your journal metga ! Hope you get your oven/stove fixed soon !!
shelby'snana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:13 AM   #26

Thanks Nana, I'm not in a hurry since I've pulled out my awesome crock pots! Haha. But it's hard to saute in a crock!
Old 06-20-2014, 09:02 PM   #27

Well, in the theme of things breaking, my computer was not working for a week. Haha. It's a kind of strange freedom when you can't be contacted by email, or send messages, or spend hours surfing the web for that little tidbit of info you think you can't live without at the moment...

Having gotten it back, I realize how unfulfilling it is, but still a useful crutch for loneliness at times.

I'm feeling more and more tired, and haven't gotten any helpful results from my general carb restriction. I've kinda back slid with all the feeling of ineffectiveness lately. the stove/oven being broken, my work schedule picking up, my other job being super naggy and unreliable, and I think the cat brought something into the house to die cause there is a terrible smell in the kitchen that I can't find!!! It's been taco bell the past few days.

Caffienne used to help since I wasn't a regular user, but now it doesn't seem to help much at all even when I haven't had it for weeks.

I haven't gained any weight, but I can tell my body is sucking away all my energy. BF says if I hadn't been avoiding carbs I might have been gaining weight. I don't want to believe that, but the way I'm so tired, and my body is aching in spots and I feel like I can't even move, I'm beginning to think he might be right.

I suppose now that I technically have insurance that I could find a physician and get checked out, but I'm such a skeptic, I know I'll get into a fight with the doctor over "what EVERYBODY knows" and that's SO not what I need right now.

My old pharmacy shut down and I have to use public health clinic to get my BC in time, so I'm already up for my first gyne exam in a decade and not looking forward to that, but whatever, Preventive health and whatnot.

I keep wanting to do a high fat plan but I can't get the energy up to finish cleaning the kitchen, fix all what's broken and actually make the food. Well, that's enough whining for today. Just wanted to keep up with why I havent' been keeping up.

I'm seriously thinking about asking for some of those stimulant pills. My friend was prescribed them, when he went away to dental school, and he's not only full of energy, but more productive than ever, and he's slim down so much he doesn't look like himself. He's handsome, active and happy. I'd settle for just, productive,active and slim since I'm already good looking!

Edited: P.S. Oh, Yeah, I fluctuated back up to 66K and that was before the taco bell, so I kinda gave up and had a nacho salad. with the chips. I 'm so bad.

Last edited by metqa; 06-20-2014 at 09:06 PM..
Old 06-20-2014, 09:35 PM   #28

On a positive note, I'm actually "harvesting" something I could call a "harvest" from my "garden".

I'm already getting red cherry and grape tomatoes on the vine and I've picked two full handfuls of snow peas, despite 97 degree weather lately. and they don't look like they are ready to wither yet. It's a pleasant surprise since I've never successfully grown snow peas and never gotten more than one or two withered looking pods. These look better than the supermarket ones!

I need to install a drip irrigation so I don't have to hand water so much, but planning it out will be difficult since I wasn't thinking of drip irrigation when I put out my pentagram shaped garden made of discarded tires, LOL. It looked good at the time! It has a hanging solar lantern in the center. I figure if I put out my solar garden lamps around the whole thing, and they turn on at night, it'll probably scare some poor god fearing neighbor into thinking I'm growing satanic vegetables. I'm hoping my night blooming Moon flowers make it past sprouting, they look fantastic in the moonlight, kinda glowey!

Last edited by metqa; 06-20-2014 at 09:38 PM..
Old 06-27-2014, 09:24 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lindaokc
Stats: 196/170/140?
WOE: atkins/hcg/learning
Start Date: Feb, 07
Found you, Metqa. It's been so long since I've checked on you. Hoping you're doing better this past week and that your energy is up.

How exciting that you've planted food in a tire garden. It's so smart. I'd give anything to do it, but we have our yard sprayed and it would kill or poison anything I'd plant. I keep thinking about it though. We are foolish to rely on grocery stores for everything. What if the truckers go on strike? It wouldn't be long before we were out of everything.

My weight is up higher than before I started HCG. Keep trying to lose, but you know what a struggle it is. I won't use hcg anymore, figure that if I want to lose, I need to keep my face out of the food, lol. It's tough.

Talk later
Old 06-27-2014, 04:46 PM   #30

Hahaha, Hey Linda! Wow, what a nice surprise.

Yeah, my garden was out of two necessities, Tire recycling and food want. I didn't want to pay to dispose of someone else's trash, and I need planters. So far I'm getting cherry tomatoes and peas ( though I think they should finally go to seed, the weather is finally too hot).

If you sprayed my yard, everything would die, because none of it is actually grass but just a carpet of broad leaf weeds! LOL

My BF said the same thing the other day, about shipping food and that our small town depends solely on food shipped in. That's a bit disturbing. Thanks goodness for stand up freezers and hoarding tendencies. I'd be okay for a few weeks! I've got dried egg whites, almond flour, protein powders, and lots of canned tomatoes and other veg in the pantry and meat sales in the freezer. one of the Asian food stores gets some of it's veg local so there would be a run on them. But I'm not a survivalist yet. I don't even have the obligatory wheat grains and rifles stored in case of gov't overthrow.

Anyway, funny you mention HCG, I've decided to do a round to bump down my weight. I'm planning to start as soon as I get my prescription approved and delivered.

I'm going to try to fat fast or high fat in the mean time, to see if I can get ANY movement. Just lowering my carbs moderately didn't seem to help. Not induction levels but still low carb by anyone regular persons standard. Since I'm not gaining and I'm not losing, but I'm getting more pains in my feet and knees, I'm going to do the HCG to get this new weight off to hopefully slow down or reverse the foot pain which I'm sure is weight related and so I can get back to my more active self ( which wasn't that active to begin with but I could still dance)

Everyone has their reasons why or why not to use HCG, I think it is a good tool for losing weight fast. I actually would have used it much sooner than now, but BF kept saying, just lower your carbs and you should lose weight and I did, but didn't. So several months later, now that I'm in pain, I've decided enough is enough, and why put myself through this when I can at least get the weight off and THEN work on maintaining at a comfortable level. So, here I go.