Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ibunnie
Bunnie:The Lone loser's journey

This is a new step for me. I've never kept a weight-loss journal before. I'm hoping that this little step will make a world of difference. My weight-loss journey actually began in the year 2011 when I visited the doctors office and was told I weighed 300 pounds. I knew at that point I did not want to get any bigger. I did a complete 360 on that very day and over 1 year period I was able to lose 80 lbs leaving me at 220.

There began my countdown to reaching Onederland. Unfortunately, I never reached Onederland. My weight would yo-yo from 220, 215 to 218 to 217 to 220 to 206 and back to 220 again. This became very frustrating and discouraging. I found myself starting over every week to fail every weekend. Every month I reached a new danger zone from pulling the reigns when I reached 230 to pulling the reigns when I reached 240. The past couple of weeks I'd yo-yo from 245-233 but never seeing 230 in a long time let alone 220.

So here are the stats as of this morning
Height: 5'7"
Weight:239
1st mini goal: 230
2nd mini goal: 220
Then I will have to maintain since I'm having my wedding dress made I can't afford to lose any more than that until after my wedding June 19th.

Today I am sick I've had halls, ginger, water, 3 eggs and 4 slices of bacon and an atkins coconut bar.

Feel free to post any suggestion, tips etc.
Ibunnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Today I got a lot done and I'm feeling a lot better. I'm deciding if I want to try eating mainly fish, shell fish for awhile and leave the chicken, beef and pork on the back burner. Today I ate 2 small tins of tuna with 3 table spoons of sugar free mayonnaise and 2 small cheesecake muffins I made with cream cheese, egg, Splenda and extract. I honestly hate the flavor of sugar substitutes and for 400 calories I wish I didn't eat it. Blah! I also ate 4 string cheese. So...I consumed a lot of cheese. I thinking need to start cutting myself off!! At least eating one or the other. It's almost 6pm and I'm not hungry....I do have two slices of bacon left...I believe I will finish it...with 2 pieces of tilapia tonight and call it a night.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:33 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Today's weight: 237.3
Old 04-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Diotima
Stats: 77/70.4/52(kg)
WOE: Very low carb
Start Date: April 21 2014
wow.. you lost 80 pounds and kept most of it off. That's really impressive. Did you lose it on low carb ? and congratulations for your coming wedding. You must feel so excited . I also don't like the faint aftertaste of splenda, but other substitutes (such as stevia) are much worse I think..
Diotima is offline   Reply With Quote