Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #241
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Wow! Happy flipping, then. Sounds great. Hope you make lots of money and invest it in another property if you want to keep flipping.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2014, 02:39 PM   #242
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Thanks, we're hoping to do this sort of thing in our 'retirement plan'.

The wedding was sweet. I found out their ages... wife-72 yrs & husband-80 yrs. So different when everyone's so old! They sat, facing the crowd, while the son (a pastor) preached & married them. Maids of honor were daughters, best man - son, giving away bride - son... Grandsons doing filming, great-grand-daughter flower girl.
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #243
Big Yapper!

That's so precious. God bless them abundantly.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:39 AM   #244
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
How's life going Cheryl? Are you working today?
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:59 AM   #245
Big Yapper!

No, I'm off today. Next Sunday will be my Sunday on. I'm doing okay. I need to go and get my lab work drawn in a few days. I have to find out where my thyroid levels are at. Honestly, I'm a mess. My weight is so high that I have trouble breathing. My gut pushes up on my diaphragm.

It's going to be a rainy day, from the looks of it. The radar shows just little patches of rain coming out of the north. It will be hit or miss. It rained this morning before I woke up and I could tell that from the sound of the tires as the cars go up and down my road. (Now it's sunny. Forget what I said at the start of this paragraph.)

I looked out the window as I was pulling up my blinds and saw that someone had pitched a McDonald's bag full of trash out their window into our front yard! It was scattered all over. I went out and picked it all up, but that annoys me. Had to have been very young people cause adults learned a long time ago not to litter. I remember a time when it wasn't uncommon to toss things out of car windows. We were so stupid back then. Maybe it's just being a young adult that makes us do stupid things.

I found out something rather interesting. I had put out some feelers with the boss at the farm, reminding her that I still wanted to be used as barn staff back-up when they need someone to fill in. I also mentioned that I heard they were short a team captain on Mondays and asked about that. Yesterday, I get a text from her, asking if Liz (the scheduler) had emailed to let me know I was on the schedule to be Monday's team captain.

No she hadn't! But that's how this place operates. On a wing and a prayer. So, Surprise! You have just been elected to be team captain on Mondays, Cheryl! Not sure I offered to do that every Monday but I'll go back and read the email I sent her. If she's taking advantage of me, I'll remind her of my exact words and intention. In the meantime, I'll enjoy doing it this week.

Team Captains get the horses groomed and tacked for the lessons in Program. Typically, that means you see what horses are in the next lesson and you go get them out of the paddock, lead them to the barn, put them in the cross ties, groom them up all nice and pretty, maybe stretch out their legs or make them do butt tucks to stretch their spines and then tack them. That's how it's supposed to go. Then after lessons are done, you take their tack back off, groom them and put them back out in their paddocks. Gets tricky when they are coming back with the horses after the lesson is done and need to trade off with the two I just got ready for the next lesson.

Depending on how many volunteers there are running around, things get bungled. When the ex-manager was on two Wednesdays ago and I went there to hang out with her, there were too many cooks in the kitchen. I didn't go hang out with her last Wednesday and I had forgotten I told her I'd be there. Oops. I hate when I do that. I normally set reminders on my phone so I don't forget things I've committed to. She was a little disappointed. I felt bad.

Anyway, so I texted the boss back and asked which horses were being used and how many lessons total. She texted me back all the info I'd asked for, which blew me away. Lessons will be at 4, 5, 6, and 6:30. Not sure why 6:30. The horses (as it stands as of yesterday's text) will be Charmed, Frodo, Lola, Calvin, and Red. Charmed will be used twice.

I was surprised that they were having lessons on Memorial Day. There is a parade that begins at the fire house across from me and turns the other direction and heads out to Main St. It's fun and loud. I will be able to watch that before I go to the farm. I should charge up my video camera batteries and be ready to tape the part where they go down toward Main St.

I just threw her another text to ask about the Memorial Day thing. I'll bet you that lots of riders won't even show up cause they will assume there are no lessons due to the national holiday. This isn't some government holiday that only affects mail carriers, ya know? This is going to be messed up. (She said "yes, we have lessons every year on Memorial Day." Go figure.)

Today is my wedding anniversary date. We were married in 1996. I was thinking about that last night and counted the years from then until now. 18 years! 18 years. It just blows my mind how much time I've spent in limbo with my health and weight. Most of those years were spent above 200 lbs. It took me a couple years after the wedding to really gain weight but my thyroid was bad and my personal life went bad and I really dove into food and drink. 18 years. It makes me want to weep for myself. What will it take to make me wake up?

Please don't offer me advice on that subject. It doesn't help. It's something internal I need to figure out. And fast. Smiley hugs are always welcome, though.

I've been working on this post for what seems like an hour. Will post it now before I hit a wrong key and it disappears. Have a great Sunday and Memorial Day, ladies.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:57 PM   #246
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Back on the farm! Hope that option works out for you.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #247
Big Yapper!

It's volunteer, once a week. I'm not telling her that I'll do it every semester. Summer is very hard for me to be out there with the flies. And I don't tolerate heat and direct sunshine. Team Captain is mostly in the barn where there is shelter from the sun and a couple of fans when there is no air circulation. Some flies still come into the barn but it's not a feeding frenzy like it is out in the paddocks.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:47 PM   #248
Big Yapper!

FYI: I wrote about my day as a team captain at the farm on the horse thread. It's really a copy/paste of two emails I had going with a Sunday volunteer. If you're interested, go and check it out. In short, I won't be doing it again.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #249
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy anniversary! Sorry it's brought up unpleasant thoughts. Hope you can settle them again. glad y got some time on the farm. It does sound like your routine and schedule is falling into place. I prefer a regular predictable routine and hope that will work out for you.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:05 PM   #250
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/ ? / 127 5'2"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011
oh I don't blame you for not wanting to do that again. Sounds so unorganized !!

Hope the good memories will help you not think so much of the hard times. (hugs)

julie - pretty pic !
shelby'snana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #251
Big Yapper!

I'm fine, ladies. It just hit me how many years it's been since I was a healthy weight.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #252
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Cheryl,
Wonder if you didn't have help yesterday because it was a holiday? Nonetheless, it sounds like a zoo.
Hope things go better for you.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #253
Big Yapper!

People are scheduled to be there and are supposed to call if they can't make it, but Mondays are always the toughest day to get volunteers to commit, even during the rest of the year. Not my problem.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #254
Blabbermouth!!!

isn't it nice to say that ? You have moved on !
Old 05-30-2014, 10:49 PM   #255
Big Yapper!

(Copy/Paste from Horse Thread. I'm sorry but it's nearly 2 am and I'm not going to edit this down to make it make more sense. Just ignore the beginning parts and tune into the rest. )

Next best thing to valet parking! I'd love to have a talent like that! I was doing the shark circle at the restaurant tonight, when going to pick up Dee's and my dinner. OMG. I even backed up and put my signal on when a couple was leaving and I gave up on them cause the guy clearly recently had knee or hip surgery. I found another spot at the end of the lot and was walking toward the restaurant door when they were FINALLY backing out, and the guy (in the passenger seat) had the dog gone door open and he was slowly drawing his right leg into the car. How they got that far out of the parking space with the dude's door being open I'll never know. The woman smiled at me when she saw I was looking for a spot to park in. She should have waved me on to show me it was pointless to wait for them.

I'm glad you got to work with Prince and Lady. She sounds neglected. That makes me sad. Why did they take them if they aren't going to take care of them, aside from food and water? I wish they were closer to you, too. I know owning a horse or two is so expensive. Maybe you will find a couple horses even closer to home. Keep your ear to the ground.

Very cool about your Mom's NDE. I wouldn't necessarily want to be on the precipice of the abyss but I would absolutely love to see the other side, even if only for a few moments. I have heard so many different stories, it would be so great to just see for myself and feel it personally. I don't fear death but I sure would love to take a peak. I guess we should end the discussion of death and NDE. If you all don't agree, please weigh in.

You're right, Char. They all need to leave (the farm peeps.) I drove by there tonight (on a whim) after work and after picking up Cissy and taking her to the pond to run around under perfectly clear, star-lit skies. I saw the boss's truck and half the house was ablaze so I just kept driving. Nice to see that she's watching the electric bill.

"June Gloom." That's so weird! Everywhere else in the Country, summer is "on" and in what many people would consider to be the most desirable part of the Country, it sucks. I guess no place is perfect. June is the price you pay for having mild winters. Try to remember that while we are all huddled under our comforters, sitting next to our blazing fireplaces and woodstoves, paying thousands of dollars to keep from dying until Spring arrives. Yeah. We feel for ya.

You were down wind? Oh, man! Smooth move, Ex-lax. (My FIL used to always say that.) Bet you enjoyed your shower when you got home.

I did my shift with Dee and it went well. It was non-stop game playing but it went pretty good. For someone who lives such a seemingly pointless existence, she is such a nice lady. I don't know why I wanted to reconsider working for her. Maybe I envisioned future boredom or being needled to death with details and supervision but you know what? I'm willing to do her bidding and to do it to the best of my ability. If it blesses her, I'm more than happy to do my very best.

I'm working Sunday too and normally I would go in at 3 but since I said I would like to take a look at her car's a/c, she said to come at 2. (Long story but she had to leave the house on Wednesday while she had her home a/c worked on and she could be driven to a local B&B [all set up in advance] and she said her a/c wouldn't blow out the main vents the way she wanted it to. I said I'd look at it and set it up so it would next time.) It was all a futile endeavor cause the new control for the a/c was far worse than the one she had before and she had them change it back. Like I said, LONG story. Poor woman went through hell.

The whole routine and she and I are starting to gel and I know it's the right thing to stick with her. I thank God for connecting us and in just the right timing and I pray that He uses me to expand the envelope she has to live in. Maybe at some point she will have enough hope in her heart to believe that miracles can still happen for her. Right now, she's just living day to day, believing this is all there is to look forward to. Breaks my heart but she always says, "don't try to fix me." She has no tolerance for those who think they can fix her when she's been dealing with it for 9 years. I don't blame her for that. It must get incredibly old.

It's past 0130 so I need to get off this computer. I did spend a lot of time with Cissy up at the Fish and Game and then we went to the other pond (the third in the series of ponds but it's called a lake and is by itself) and she ran and ran and sniffed and pee'd and all that good stuff. She got worried at the lake that I was going to forget her cause a few times she jumped up on the car to peek into the window to see if I was there. I just didn't want to get out but it was so cute. After 11 years, does she think I'm going to dump her off somewhere and drive away? Not a chance.

It threatened storms today but Dee didn't have to duck and cover. We got rain a few times but no thunder or anything bad. Now the sky is open and stars are out and it's looking good. I went back in before I left for the night to tell her that it looked like we wouldn't have storms and she was relieved. I can't imagine living her life. Neither can she, I guess. She just does it.

Goodnight, ladies. Off to slumber land for me. (I hope.) Cissy's crashed out on her bed now and Coopy just flopped in his cage after hopping all around and having a good time for over an hour, after being cooped up all dang day long. He's such a good boy.

I'm so blessed.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:23 AM   #256
Big Yapper!!!!

Thank you for the update!! I'm so glad to hear things are going well! What a nice "count your blessings" post! I hope things continue to go well and you're in a season of peace and happiness!
Old 05-31-2014, 12:17 PM   #257
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What an interesting day/life Cheryl! So glad you got time with the animals & outdoors too. Think Cissy might have been inviting you out of the car? Hey! come join me its great out here!! Pretty cool that Coopy can hop around free & safe with Cissy there too. Have a good day!
Old 05-31-2014, 01:49 PM   #258
Big Yapper!

I am indeed, Julie. Now I just have to make the necessary changes to get at least down below 200 lbs again. I'm a physical wreck. I was in so much upper back pain yesterday at Dee's that I just kept wishing I could lay face-down on the floor and have her walk on my back. I need to be cracked and I have nobody to do it. I don't think I can see a Chiro on Medicare. Losing the weight (at least that chunk of it) will fix me up so I can move and live with ease.

I used to chew a lot of sugarless gum in the evenings when I was doing low carb or hcg, etc. It kept me from late-night snacking. I'm going to go buy a few multi-packs of different flavors and see if I can stop all eating after 8 pm. That is when I do the greatest damage. I don't eat much all day long but when the sun goes down, look out.

I'm going to go pick up some yummy chicken and veggie soup at the pizza place in a little while. I had some the other day and it ! So much so that it is all I want to eat today. (That and some nice toasted sourdough bread with butter.) I hope they have that soup on a regular basis. Nom nom!

Debby, I was outside the car with her at the fish and game, I just wanted to kick back at the lake. It was just the parking lot so I wasn't even able to see the water. She just ran around sniffing everything but didn't leave my sight. She's so cute. When she popped up to peek in the window, it was with a worried look. Once I reassured her that I was still in there and still remembered she was outside the car, she went back to business as usual.

I love that Coopy can be loose in the house. I don't even put the child gate up anymore cause he stays in whatever area of the house I'm in. If me and Cissy head for the kitchen, he usually hops along behind us. I sometimes play with him by slowly chasing him around the coffee table. He's such a hoot. Then he follows us back.

I may be buying another kayak, which means I'll be putting the other one up for sale. I don't need two boats. This new one (new to me, of course) isn't made for white water. It's a tandem kayak with only one seat so it's perfect for me and the dog. I can just get her to hop in and off we'll go. That's not possible with the one I have now. I'm going to see it on Monday and if I like it, I will pop with the cash.

I am also seriously thinking about selling my corner computer desk and getting the desktop computer's memory wiped clean so I can sell that too. I want to buy a set of weights instead. Not sure I want the bench cause I have an exercise ball and can use that for my chest work. (Laying back on it to do the hand weights.) I know from past experiences that I don't use the gym membership so if I buy a set of weights with some bars, and get down below 200 lbs, I'll think about reinvesting in the healthclub membership. I have to prove to myself that I am ready.

So, that's that. I'm not making any bold statements on changing my diet or beginning a daily exercise routine. I'll do little things that will make a difference over time and then I will adjust accordingly. The strict diets that prevent me from eating certain things only set me up for failure. I guess I just don't have it in me anymore to live that WOE. Work out, eat clean, drink less, no eating after 8, plenty of sleep and water. And of course, take the pooch to the park. Hiking is always fun.

Have a lovely day, ladies. I'm heading out to the store now and to pick up some chicken soup. Have a great night as well.

Last edited by CherylB; 05-31-2014 at 01:53 PM..
Old 05-31-2014, 05:21 PM   #259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sounds good Cheryl,
One step at at time. Having a cut-off time for eating is very helpful to me too (as well as gum).
Old 06-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #260
Big Yapper!!!!

I do love soup!! I've been hooked on chicken tortilla soup and been playing around with recipes for a while now. Hmmm...may need to throw some in the crockpot for later today hope yours was as good as you remembered!

Your plan sounds good! Reasonable and low pressure. You're not that far from 200 I'm up, and you were pretty close to that goal not long ago...don't stress about it, take it a day at a time. I need to get back to weights myself! I'm almost missing it .

Kayak? I've never actually done that! Sounds like you and cissy would enjoy the new boat! Have fun!!
Old 06-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #261
Big Yapper!

I was looking forward to the drive out to see the boat but the woman doesn't want to give me her home address. I get it and all that, but I don't want to drive the highway to a Kmart to look at a boat in a parking lot full of cars. I agreed to meet there but I think I'm going to call her and ask if there is another place closer to her home that we could meet so I could still enjoy the drive there and back.

Julie, I'm 36 lbs away from 199. I'm in misery. Encouragement, advice, etc does me no good so just throw me a hug smilie in response. I'm going to try again tonight to only chew gum and drink water. I'm working today so I will only be eating at dinnertime with Dee. She has things to snack on but I made the mistake of snacking before dinner on Friday and it totally killed my appetite.

I wish she was able to eat more things. She doesn't experiment cause she doesn't like to have to use the bathroom during the night. If I ever get my "stuff" together, I'll have to find a way to bring food with me or to order something for myself and pay for it myself. I don't expect her to pay for my separate food if it wasn't her plan for that day. 75% of the time, we share a meal.

It's a lovely day today. Sunny, low 70's (so far) and no chance of storms. Hope they aren't mowing her grass today. Or if they did, hope they are finished by the time I get there.

Have a great Sunday, ladies.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:27 AM   #262
Blabbermouth!!!

That was funny that Cissy was making sure you were still there ! lol ! Such is love ..

Hope the boat is what you are looking for ! That should give you lots of fun times . I forget, did you ever take the other one out ??

Glad you and Dee are doing well. So interesting hearing how she lives. Sad too.

Have a great Sunday !
Old 06-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #263
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hope your day went well & boat buying. Will this one be easier for you to load & unload?
Old 06-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #264
Big Yapper!

Boat buying was going to be tomorrow but I wrote her after work tonight and said it wasn't going to happen. I have a 16 year old car that needs this, that and the other thing and here I am with my head in the clouds, dreaming about kayaking with the dog. I'm not fit enough to do that and I need to focus on my size and health first. So I told her thanks anyway but the timing was way off for me. I need a set of weights to work out with and to chip away at the car's list of to-do's first. (Actually, since I'm 100 lbs overweight, I could just start out using the weight of my own body for resistance.)

No, I've never taken the other kayak out. I didn't know when I bought it that it was only good for people under 200 lbs. I'm going to sell it cause again, I had my head in the clouds when I shopped for and bought it. When it's time and my body is well enough to enjoy it and actually use it, I will buy the right boat. Hopefully by then, the car will be in great condition.

Sister and hubby are putting the house on the market tomorrow, if they haven't done it today. They're moving out of state this month. It's all happening very fast. Can't go into more detail cause she's very private about internet talk regarding their lives but it's going down and soon they will be 7 hours away. I need my car to be sound enough to take the trip every couple of months, if not more often. That's two days of traveling and 14 hours round trip. Then the baby is due in August. So as you can tell, my car is priority number one if I want to keep in my sister's life. Screw boats.

Work went fine. It was in the mid 70's and sunny with a gentle breeze. It was warm in her house cause she had the damn heat on. She can't just adjust it from heat to a/c cause she has sensitivities to hot/cold shifts and also she doesn't know how the a/c will sound when it is turned back on. Oh my Lord. She's something else. I'm just grateful I'm not living her life.

During the final part of our time together when we're talking in the dark on either side of her bedroom door, I was sure we had gone past 10 pm but I didn't want to be rude. In fact, I felt like it was 11 cause I did the lion's share of the talking and that's a long time to be talking loud enough to be heard through a door but still soft enough not to be grating to her ears. She kept asking me questions about horses and animals. It was 10:23 when I said I wanted to go check the time. After that, I went out to check her voicemail and went back in to tell her so and so called and what they said. That sucks when the message is detailed cause you can't read your notes! You have to listen to the message a few times, memorize it the best you can then go in and repeat what you heard before it flies out of your head.

Got home around 11:15 cause I had to stop for gas on the way. I stopped at the truck stop down the road from her and it was sort of cool. It was a flash back to all the gas stations I'd filled up at when doing travel nursing and driving all over the place. Exit the highway, fill up, go potty, grab some food, back on the road until needing gas again. I will see my share of truck stops and highway pit stops in my future. It might be good for me cause I've been too stuck here in CT since I moved back.

The only trip I've taken via car since February of 2003 was to Hershey PA for a weekend seminar (Laura, it was a Joyce Meyer conference. I know you like her.) I've lost confidence in my car and my body being able to handle long drives. It will be Cissy's first real drive! She will learn that all car trips are not little jaunts to see Granny or my sister. She will learn to lay down and actually relax. Maybe even sleep! I'll fix her up a nice, comfy bed that won't slide if I have to slam on the brakes.

I have no desire to move to where they are going. Maybe once I see it and spend time there I might change my mind but it's not something I expect to happen anytime soon. Mom and the rest of the family will still be up here.

It's 12:45 am now so I'm going to post this and take my nighty-night meds. I'm off now until Friday. Looks like my schedule is about to change so I'll be working every Sunday and every other Friday, but Fridays will be short around 2 hours instead of just the one. I get the feeling there are a lot of things in flux with her other helpers. One is looking for another job and may just be able to fill in when needed with Dee, another is in Florida right now, another is going out of state later in the month (I already said I could do Saturday of that week), a new woman was interviewed yesterday and she's already looking like she won't work out (46 years old, 4 year old son and multiple little jobs. It's not looking good at all but I guess Dee will just have to see for herself.)

Goodnight, ladies. Going to copy and paste this over on the horsey thread too.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:00 AM   #265
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Glad you caught yourself in time to put together a better financial plan. Selling 1st boat & fixing car sounds very wise. Interesting about your sis. 7 hrs. sounds interesting. That's 5 hrs closer than my DD lives to us, not too bad, but good to have a reliable car!

That phone message thing would be really hard for me... I have trouble enough just writing them down! Would be going out to get them before my shift ended...

Hope you have a good rest.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:57 AM   #266
Big Yapper!

Can't do that cause she wants to know if anyone called between the last time I checked the messages and when I leave. I check them when I get there before going in, I check them when I order dinner and call others who she needs me to relay a message to and then the third time is right before I leave.

7 hours is interesting? It will be challenging for me and my car but I don't think it will be that interesting. I remember 8 hours was the maximum I could ever do before I simply couldn't find a comfortable position behind the wheel. I'm that much older now and it's going to be tough. I feel for you if you have 5 hours on top of my 7!

I hope the boat lady got my message cause there is no reply to my email. If she didn't, it won't be my fault. I sent it before going to bed last night. It's another gorgeous day here! All the windows are open and the breeze is a-blowin. There is a sort of lilac bush beside the south side of the house and it's in bloom. OMG! The scent that wafts through the house is so lovely. Wish they bloomed more than one time a year.

Have a great day, ladies. Just getting my day started.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #267
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I meant interesting because from where you live... it could be in a few different states. Just wondering where they're moving.
Yeah, its brutal to go the full 12 hrs. But if you get up & leave early (6 am) its not near as bad. I always get tired when the sun goes down. Half the time we go 7-8 hrs & motel it. Then arrive fresh the next morning.
I mowed the front lawn of the project. First time since I was a teenager! It happened to be hot today too, so only did the front.
I made an appointment with the naturopath. Will see what she's using to replace the Isocort. Maybe that will help. I'm taking higher amounts of thyroid & finally seeing 98 on the thermo, but not when I first wake up.
Hope everyone had a good day!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #268
Big Yapper!

I PM'd you. Yuck! Mowing in the heat. Boo hiss. Thanks for reminding me of the Isocort. I did buy some supplements and it just brought it back to my memory. I stopped taking them when I was sure I was going to quit the farm job and didn't see the point of continuing since I was not going to be able to afford them anymore. Please let me know what your Naturopath says is the next best thing.

Sleep tight, honey. And to everyone else out there reading. Ttyt, God willing.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:42 PM   #269
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Cheryl (for pm),
I hope it will be nice where they move. And the route you have to drive to get there too!
I posted some pics of the rental project on fb & Molly's yellow ft... neighbor's horses.... thinking of you.
Yes, I'll be seeing her next week, will do. I have also asked that question on here & got a few answers, but wanted to get hers before I buy anything. It seems like I'm always ordering & trying new things.
G'night!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:46 PM   #270
Big Yapper!

Night. Going to see pics on FB now.