Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 05:27 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ms. Vicci
Ms. Vicci on the right path.

I've done low carb before. About 6 or so years ago I was very successful and lost 26 lbs very easily and quickly. Now I'm 54 marching into menopause and struggling to get to a healthy weight.

I have been working on low carb for the past week and a half and have lost about 5 lbs. This week I am going to do an extremely low carb week and see how it work.

This journal is to keep me straight, keep track of how I'm doing and to welcome any feedback from those doing the same. SOOO. I have baked chicken in the fridge. Lots of lean ground beef patties, turkey, eggs both for scrambled and some hard boiled, cheese, greenbeans cooked with ham, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, sausage and that's what I will eat this whole week.
I weighed in this morning and at only 5ft 3 in. 170.6 has to go. So, here I go.

170.6 03/31/2013
Ms. Vicci is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2014, 03:29 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Yesterday was very successful. I was on plan all day. I had ham warmed in a skillet with cheese melted on top for brunch. Dinner was baked chicken and green beans. I didn't get to walk since there were so many in daycare and the grandgirls were here but will do better today. Happy with the loss in losing 2.6 lbs.
Today I'll be having some ham for breakfast, tuna with boiled egg, mayo and a bit of dill pickle relish wrapped in lettuce leaves for lunch, lean ground beef patties and green beans for dinner. Feeling great.
170.6 03/31/2014
168 04/01/2014
Old 04-02-2014, 04:32 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Tuesday went well land stayed on plan. I didn't get to eat the things I had planned but still did fine. Brunch was ham with 1 egg and cream cheese with chives. Dinner was ranch salad from McDonalds with grilled chicken. Brought it home and added more chicken. Feeling good. No headache and more energy.

170.6 03/31/2014
168 04/01/2014
167 04/02/2014