Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Underwater
Underwater

Maybe a weight loss journal will help keep me accountable.

I have about 65lbs to lose.

In the past I've had success with JUDDD - I just need to stick with it. I've read incredible things about intermittent fasting (IF) so it's something I'm definitely going to keep in mind going forward. I think for now the plan will just be to stay under 500 calories per day on my down days...if I need to shake things up later then maybe I'll only drink water on down days.

I love all food (not just junk) so I've been incorporating a lot of veggies into my meals. I also really enjoy making healthier versions of old favorites. Not too long ago I was given a bullet blender as a gift and I love making smoothies in it! Sometimes I'll do a green smoothie but am more partial to fruit-only ones.

Lately I've been making efforts to be less sedentary. I took up running, for one thing. I didn't notice any changes in terms of weight loss, but the muscles in my legs definitely got stronger and my endurance improved. I've had to go on hiatus from running now because of a mild injury, but would like to get back at it once I've taken a bit of weight off. I'm also eager to start walking regularly now that spring is finally here, and I've got some exercise equipment I can use indoors should the weather not cooperate.

So really, I have every reason to succeed at this. I just need to overcome the mental barriers. I think the biggest thing I can do is plan my meals and snacks in advance because I tend to make poor choices (and overeat) when I'm hungry and want whatever is convenient.

I'll do my official weigh in at the start of the month, but I figured I'd get this journal started now. I've started JUDDD already and am having a down day today, so hopefully I'll weigh in around 210lbs on April 1. I was 212lbs when I checked the other day.
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links