Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2014, 11:37 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: reptogirl
Stats: 333.2/317.2/ next weigh in 5/19
WOE: Induction 72
Start Date: March 30 2014
Thought I would ramble for a bit my body is exhausted but my mind not too much, packed quite a lot today in my sisters room, then I fixed 2 batches of revolutionary roll, second batch I added parm cheese and bacon bits- pretty darn good- had to run to store-we ended up eating dinner around midnight, chicken was not thawed out grrr so that's what took so long. Wasn't too impressed with chicken but oh well u can't win them all, seemed like too much parm cheese , I think parm has a lot of salt, I feel like my fingers are swollen a little even..hopefully it won't stick around, once again I am not doing good with water. Frustrated that I'm not doing Callanetics , I want to I just can't seem to get motivated enough to do it
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2014, 11:58 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Partyof7
Stats: 44 down, 104 to lose.
WOE: JUDD induc.UD 4/10/14 Goal: Under 50g carbs day
Start Date: March 16th 2014
HI Repto -
Ok, I will try and make oopsie (or revolutionary?) rolls again. Sorry your Grandma was mean. There is always one in every crowd!
When are you guys moving? Next month or a few monthes from now?

You'll get around to Callanetics. Start with 1 thing and do it tomorrow. 1 waist stretch on each side, or 1 set of pelvic waves...its better than nothing and all those waist stretches and pelvic waves add up.
Partyof7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:51 AM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.8/152
WOE: A72
Start Date: This time: 7/23/14
Hi RG! I wanted to read a journal for inspiration and picked yours. I'm so glad I did!! Congratulations on your scale and non-scale victories over the last few weeks. And congrats on the new house too!

I am so *stuck* in my carb addiction it's not even funny. I just HAVE to do whatever it takes to get back on Atkins. That is all. If you can do it maybe I can too.

I hope you have a fabulous day!
Doggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:36 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Party-hopefully we get the keys, when realtor called he had talked to title company(this was on Thursday) and said they were wrapping up the paper work and we should be able to close mid week. Then the cleaning begins, so much stuff was left there, so we gotta clean and sort etc! Then get a plumber to see what damage was done over the winter, and then electrician...so I am guessing still going to be a very months

Doggy girl-yes I agree if I can do it, anyone can!!! Thank you for reading my journal I love dogs, and love your picture!! My girl is a german shepherd mix she is a hateful bossy cow but I love her
Old 04-20-2014, 01:40 PM   #65
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.8/152
WOE: A72
Start Date: This time: 7/23/14
RG - congrats on the house and good luck with the process of cleaning it up and making it your own! I can relate - the house we live in now was full of prior clutter (and a racoon family in the bottom of the chimney, ). It's a lot of work but it's so rewarding to watch it come together!

German Shepherds!!! My first dog as a grown up with a Shepherd mix and he was the most awesome dog ever. I bet your doggy rocks. We have 2 german shepherds now. I need to load some updated pics...

Anyway...hope you are having a great day.

Mini Goals:
#1: Weight 184
#2: Weight 179
#3: Weight 174
#4: Weight 169 (normal BMI)
#5: Weight 164
#6: Weight 159
#7: Weight 154
Doggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:29 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Thanks doggy!! We are super excited to have a house, not having to pay rent will be awesome!!!! Oh wow I heard that once raccoons found a home they would come back even if you took them miles away lol ..the ppl that owned the home moved to Florida, with the intention of coming back for upkeep and to get more of their stuff, husband got sick now they can't travel, looking forward to going through it all!!! First off we have to make a path to the basement so we can get stuff worked on, can't live there without utilities..

My dog...well she is something else, have had her for 8 years now, can't believe it's been that long!!!! Her personality is more like a cat..she is queen bee and master over all of us including our other two dogs

Had a decent day, besides my muscles are hurting today, hopefully a good sleep will remedy that
Old 04-21-2014, 11:14 AM   #67
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Sounds like you're getting tons done around your house. Clearing out the junk always feels really good to me. It always amazed me how much stuff you can collect just living your life.

Is it possible that you can sell off any of the prior owners stuff left in the new house? That would be great! Maybe there's some hidden "treasures" in all that junk. Here's hoping!
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:41 AM   #68
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ibunnie
Stopped in and read your journal. We can do this! Stay motivated. Success is a choice away. Can't wait to see some more progress.
Ibunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:33 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Good news- mom hit a new low, she is at 16.6 pounds lost

That's the only good thing that has come out of this day, it started out well enough-but well if you live with someone that has borderline personality-then u can guess how it turned out

I am just so out of sorts and miserable right now, it won't even do any good to go into details, but my sister is making us all suffer right now because she is fixated on some stupid thought in her head and when she is emotionally cycling we all go through hell, I just want to curl up in the fetal position under a rock..yeah pretty sure I have a good 150 pounds to go before I can curl up in any position

I am just so down right now, frustrated, mad, overwhelmed and even worst restless so I can't even sleep to escape it..sorry for venting..little late to text the bestie and besides she has already heard it today
Old 04-22-2014, 12:30 AM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Hey Repto,
I feel really disgusted and bummed right now also. Not even sure why.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:50 AM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Misery loves company, and we got a whole house of misery come join my pity party

Eating my emotions with my cheese, only thing I could find that the thought of didn't make my body cringe, not the best of thing to do but I should be around my 4oz allotment so I don't care!!!!

Almost 4am here wish I could sleep like a normal person, I guess nothing in my life has never been too normal...was just looking at this cheese and wondering if u could carve something out of it like ppl do with ice and wood...yeah I am nuts tonight

My sister just an ass tonight, top it off she tried to get to me by eating fast food right in front of me, she never eats in the kitchen, so it was pure spite...oh well have fun poisoning yourself..geez I am probably the one that sounds like they have a mood disorder
Old 04-22-2014, 09:57 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Hey, I'm with you. All fast food should be eaten behind your own closed doors when someone in the house is on a diet.
lol

I hope today is better for you.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:54 PM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: seaofsand
Stats: 236/215/135
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: April 2014
Hi, repto. Just wanted to say that I read your entire journal today, and I can really relate to you. I especially liked what you wrote about wearing fat as a kind of protection. *sigh* It's so hard to let go of it sometimes.

Anyway, you've inspired me to use my journal as more than just a way to log what I eat. I think it is helpful to get your feelings out, too. I hope your week is getting better!
seaofsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:14 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Seasand-aww thanks for reading getting on here helps so much, even if I am just rambling so therapeutic !!!

Today has been much better, situation of last night is under control, but I won't hold my breath!
Old 04-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #75
Big Yapper!!!!

Sorry you have those family stresses, RG. Makes it hard to focus on you, but that's what it takes to get what YOU want. And you deserve it. Don't let them derail you, girl!
Old 04-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #76
Senior LCF Member

If you guys could only hear my grandma go off and cuss and scream and accuse of us abuse and that she has to beg for food, it's insane!!
Old 04-23-2014, 07:08 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

I'm sorry repto.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:18 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Even with the grandma drama has been a decent day, so glad my sister is doing better mentally at the moment...half way through the week, we officially get the house Monday at 4pm, so yeah this week is dragging.

Yeah we plan on selling some stuff from the house, we won't really know what's in there until we actually get in there, but I'm sure some of it could make us a few dollars unless it's something we really like, like I know mom wants to keep the curio cabinet, and there is an antique dresser from 1890s I want..unless it can bring some good cash, then I would sell it. We will find out soon enough, my dream would be if there is a real Hoosier cabinet in there, my great grandfather actually worked there, they were made in my hometown, I would be over the moon if there is one in there..doubt it, but we didn't get to see all the rooms, and we were so overwhelmed with rooms that we did see..who knows!!but anything to help pay for some repairs will be nice

Ugh I tried having a cup of coffee, I used my allowed cream, some sweetener and cinnamon..yuck..
Housework is so backed up here, more than normal, have had some muscle pain today, and most of my energy is just spent on packing although I have slacked for two days now.

We did get a few things from grocery store, it was a painful ordeal with my leg muscles which in turn I apparently was putting more weight on ankle and made it hurt too..

Been really thinking on some weight loss goals
1. One pair of pajamas big on me anyways, I want them to be unable to stay up at all to the point I just have to trash them, they aren't decent enough to donate, paint stain on them, and I am the 3rd owner of them

2. Say goodbye to 300s-this has been a goal for years!

Well I think those are two good ones to start with. my inches are moving better than my pounds right now, so it's good to have a non scale goal as well

Probably have rambled enough for the night, thinking about packing...well more like piddling around
Old 04-23-2014, 10:41 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

I love crystal lights wild strawberry energy drink. Helps on days where I cant get motivated.

I am sooo wanting sweets right now. Tomorrow its cream cheese, splenda, hwc & strawberry jello mix to make a lc dessert.
Fasting is getting easier. I may even be under 500 cals today.

I wont be able to weigh tomorrow. husb has new job.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:07 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

Pof7- that would have to get frustrating, not being able to ever weigh, but hey at least this way you aren't focusing on a number

Speaking of numbers I was down 1.2 , total of 12.6
Got some more recommended vitamins today so hoping it will take care of these days that I'm dragging!
Old 04-25-2014, 05:48 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

Today is my higher low carb day, tonight's menu pizza!!!
I used rev roll recipe only I didn't beat eggs whites, I needed a flat crust! Added some garlic and onion powder
Used a can of tomato sauce the whole can had 15 carbs..will have to work on finding a better option, not seeing sugar in ingredients, so it's just from the tomatos. I added Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder to it, it tasted good-I had to sample
Used some ground beef, and around 1/4th of a roll of hot sausage, can of mushrooms 6 carbs per can, used less than 1/4 onion, sprinkled a few real bacon bits, pepperoni, cheese used shredded, usually don't because of fillers less than a bag full. And some banana peppers, but split between at least 3 ppl carb count isn't going to be too bad.

I personally have to keep things interesting, it's in oven right now, hoping for a success !!!

If u have any ideas about a sauce option pls let me know!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:17 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Aww guess I had nothing to say yesterday this is my second time up this morning, first time was around 6am with my bladder saying let's go now, so I stumbled down the stairs in a still asleep stupor(looking forward to upstairs bathroom) then back upstairs, only to be woken up the second time by a hellacious leg cramp(otherwise I would still be asleep-still drowsy)

I'm taking all sorts of vitamins/minerals so I don't know what was up with the leg cramp
Including potassium, magnesium, d3, multi , l-glutathione, and an occasionally kelp an do panothetic acid, also a b-complex which I'm almost out of..don't know if I will get any more of those ?.hard to do vitamin research..every thing you google they call it a miracle vitamin/mineral.. Overwhelming to say the least and I don't want to swallow pills all day long..yuck.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:52 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

So busy complaining about my leg I forgot to mention I am almost to the point of getting rid of my too big pajamas, like I said they were already too big to start with, but they just keep getting larger and larger, still managed to lose half of them last night going up the stairs to bed, I had ahold of one side to keep them up, but lost the other side.. I have lost them before but that was with carrying stuff upstairs and both hands occupied..I think when your pants fall off of you going up the stairs that's progress!

Hoping I can pack some more today but I have a sneaking suspicion that if I go upstairs I will just fall asleep, wish it could gain some energy overall, but today especially I'm just so sleepy. Tomorrow we close on the house!!! At 4pm!! Pretty exciting chapter in our life starting
Old 04-27-2014, 04:26 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Well I slept all day, didn't get back up til around 5pm, my body was exhausted!!!!! I am hoping I am good now there are things I would like and need to do, I just don't understand why it's taking me so long to pack things, in one of our moves, I packed and got my room moved in a couple of hours, so I don't know why it's taking weeks and I'm still not done!!!! I have spent time on my sisters room too but seriously I should have the whole house done by now,
I felt like I was making some headway yesterday but ran out of tape by the time I went to get more I was over it..we did have company for a few hours as well, hoping I can do more this evening, there really isn't much more to do in my room or my sisters, but I feel like I've been saying that for a week or more, that I am almost done, but yet it never gets done.
Maybe I should stop writing about it and just do it, trying to prepare myself mentally
Old 04-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #85
Senior LCF Member

Good news is my room is done!!!!! Everything that can be packed is!!!!! And got a nice size box almost full of rummage sale stuff, and as soon as I get started on my sisters room again it will be full because I have a couple of piles going in her room as well. I figure if I'm going to help my friend all weekend out of town then I should be able to take a bunch of my junk too. I am dreading that weekend being away from home, but that's what u do for friends. I could have my sisters room done too..thinking about working on it..yes it's almost 2am but since I slept til 5 I will be up for awhile
Old 04-28-2014, 08:52 AM   #86
Big Yapper!!!!

Sounds like the packing is going well. And how exciting about closing on the house - that's today, isn't it??

Girl, you've got to get some new PJs! Get yourself some brand new, really comfy, really pretty ones! You deserve it!
Old 04-28-2014, 09:43 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

I have tons of pj, I kinda live in them unless I have to leave the house! I have More pjs than pants probably!! I retired them last night, I wanted to toss them, mom said to keep them in case I got down and discouraged I could put them back on and see how far I have come.

Yes we close today in 3 freaking hours !!!!!!!! Crazy!!
Old 04-30-2014, 06:21 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Exhausted!! Too tired to write
Old 05-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #89
Big Yapper!!!!

I'll bet! I hope the move is going great!
Old 05-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #90
Senior LCF Member

I wish we were at the point of moving, we are just going through junk that was left there, sorting the trash from the treasure...the guy was apparently a metal scrapper... We have tons of metal,copper, aluminum, brass... But getting it sorted will take ages, trying to get estimate on the plumbing and electric is like pulling teeth...still no estimate,

took us two days to get trash toters from the city, and 2 mins to fill them up...but we are trying to hold off on renting a huge dumpster until we just have to, so expensive and only get for a week and then they charge you more everyday. So we want to wait until it's time to tear up carpets and floors..

Where the house sat empty for years with no ac and no heat, paint has peeled..so have to scrape, peel all the paint..and then paint..

We could get so much more done once the electric and plumbing is done...I am a night person, and I could work all night.

We have probably gathered 50 bags of trash so far, old clothes, junk etc... And no where near done!