LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NanaMary
Stats: 167/142/135
WOE: Low Carb High Fat
Start Date: January 2014
NanaMary's Journal

I decided to start a journal to help keep myself accountable and also to have someone to talk to about this new adventure I find myself on...even if it's talking to myself! I began low-carbing on January 2, 2014. I started at 167 and as of this morning I'm 152.8. During the month of January I lost around eight or nine pounds, and then I stayed at that weight for what seemed like forever. The scale finally budged again just as I was losing hope. My goal for right now is to reach 150 pounds by the end of March. That gives me a bit more than two weeks to lose three pounds, which seems as if it should be a piece of cake but alas the pounds are coming off soooooo slowly! I suppose that has a lot to do with aging (I'm 49) and being peri-menopause, who knows.
A bit about myself-I'm a mother of four, ages 23, 24, 27, and 28. I have a four year old granddaughter who is the love of my life! I am a stay at home grandma, I babysit while my daughter works, and I am also a part-time baker(I know, the agony) something I do for extra cash. I'm normally extremely busy so I hope I have time to sit for a few minutes a day and keep up with this journal...
My diet is pretty simple...I try to eat extremely low carb and remain in ketosis. I have been using keto-strips (the pee kind) which I see from reading other posts are a bit controversial. I have to admit it gives me a tiny thrill to see them turn pink, so I'll continue to use them. I drink lots of water and eat when I'm hungry. It varies from day to day...for instance, I wasn't hungry yesterday so didn't eat until six-thirty p.m. I had two cups of coffee in the a.m. with half and half, water all day, and then two hamburger patties with mayo for dinner, followed by some sugar free jello for dessert. A cup of tea before bed and that was it! Today I was hungry around ten a.m. so I made myself an oopsie, egg, bacon and cheese sandwich for breakfast. Also had my coffee this a.m. I normally have two to three cups of coffee in the morning. I tried to do the hwc but it was giving me heartburn so I had to go back to half and half. I was a little concerned about that but I measured my typical use and it's only about three tablespoons total (one per cup of coffee), so that's still only around two carbs. And no tummy distress. I'm not sure what else I'll eat today...I kind of wing it. I have some chicken breasts in the freezer so I'll probably take some out and conjure something up for supper. We're in the midst of a blizzard (expecting 20 inches today) so no trips to the store for me!
I also began working out again three weeks ago...I like to do step aerobics (Cathe Friedrich) and I've been doing my old Tamilee Webb buns of steel tape-the fourth one, "super advanced" lol. I couldn't walk for three days after my first time but it's getting easier! I think I'll do some yoga today, have to keep these old joints flexible! Plus I'm still kind of sore from my workout yesterday. Well, that's a good enough beginning. I'm hoping to continue to see that scale move down this month and possibly hit my goal of 150 by the thirty first!
NanaMary is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

I have a grand total of eight minutes to journal today...have to pick up the granddaughter from school. We definitely got a blizzard yesterday...I have no idea how much snow but it's over my knees in the backyard so it's quite a bit. Hope it melts soon. So far today I've managed to eat a couple pieces of cheddar and a few bits of chicken I swiped out of the chicken ala king I made the family yesterday. I just got my workout in so I'm feeling pretty good about myself! No weigh in today, maybe I'll get on the scale tomorrow. I've been losing so slowly that I don't like to get on it anymore. Clothes are fitting better so I'm satisfied and I just know that if I stick to plan I'll get results. Keeping the faith over here in the Great White North!
Old 03-13-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sandy1
Stats: 165/149.4/140's
WOE: One day at a time
Start Date: February 1st 2014
It sounds like you are doing great, I thought I would pop on and say welcome...we all could do with the support, I will be back to cheer you on....unreal you are still getting snow so I will blow you some sunshine over....hopefully you will be in spring soon.
Sandy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:50 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Hello Sandy! Thank you for stopping by! I have actually read some of your journal and it's what inspired me to start my own. I have a hard time trying to explain how I'm eating to people around me. I'm surrounded by naturally skinny people. It's frustrating! lol But good for them...I can only worry about me.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:21 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

I don't think I would have stuck with it if it hadn't been for my journal and just meeting people who keep encouraging me....you actually weigh what I want to weigh next week lol....I hope you get time to keep coming back as your life sounds really busy....a baker, wow that must make things really hard, you must have a lot of will power....but your weight loss is amazing....I think reading your journal has made me re think that I might try low carb again for a while....so if you hadn't started your journal I might have stayed confused for a bit longer lol.....
Old 03-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Finally back after a busy, busy five days. I managed to get through three large family gatherings without eating off plan, which is pretty amazing. I did however imbibe in quite a few cocktails! Today is the first day I've had that I'm not running around like a maniac trying to complete a million tasks. I haven't weighed myself because even though I stuck with all low carb foods I know I've eaten too much as well as having a few drinks, so why depress myself? I'm sure I'm retaining water so I'll wait until tomorrow or Friday to weigh in. The hardest part of this past week was avoiding the cupcakes I made for St. Patrick's Day dinner...Irish Car Bomb cupcakes. They were a hit with the family and I packed up the last of them and sent them off to work with my daughter, she can share them with her office mates. I had to get them out of here before I tried one, they looked amazing and got rave reviews. I wish I could have tried one. This morning my granddaughter asked for carrot muffins so I've got about a dozen of those made and sitting on the kitchen table tempting me. This is rough! I'm totally back on plan today though, so far I've had my coffee this morning and just finished a cup of tea...no food yet today. I'm going to try to hold out until dinner tonight and finish up the corned beef and cabbage. Also back to working out regularly. I love when we have family get-togethers but they really screw up my schedule. I'm glad to be getting back to routine!
Old 03-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

You are doing amazing....and also like me are not eating to much during the day....that is incredible....I think one of the things for me was eating to much meat and to many veggies, so it has been good learning how to listen to my body and just eat when I feel hungry which isn't that much really.....its amazing you managed to stay pretty much on plan after feeding the five thousand lol, yes family get togethers are amazing but hard when you are watching what you are eating......those cupcakes sounded to die for, I had a visual picture of what one might have looked like, I love the name lol, irish car bomb lol.
You must have a lot of willpower to have made carrot muffins and not eaten a crumb of one....I like to think I wouldn't have touched one....as I am loving seeing the scales move, but to smell them and see them.....lol .
Anyway glad you are back on track, I look forward to watching your weight go down down down....have a great evening.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cprcheetah
Stats: 224.6/204.6/130
WOE: Lean For Life/Low Cal
Start Date: LFL 3/4/2014
Wow, cupcakes....that would be hard to resist. I know at work last week I had donuts, bagels and tortilla chips with homemade salsa to contend with it was horrible. Glad to hear you resisted. I hear you about the water weight, it sucks big time, I avoided the scales for several days because I didn't want to get depressed over it with TOM here. Good for you for getting the temptation out of the house though.
cprcheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:01 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Garden
Stats: 176/144.8/Skinny (5'4")
WOE: LC/LC
Start Date: 12/12/11(restart)10/02/13
Hi there NanaMary! I saw that my buddy Sandy had stopped by, so I thought I would too. Reading your journal, I find that we are so much alike in that we are in the same weight range and also provide care for our grandkids!
I watch my DD's twins, age 3 - boy & girl. I have been their provider since birth. It gets tiring, but who could do it better than grandma!

Sandy and I are having a little race with each other to watch the pounds fall off. We are counting calories and carbs. Posting our totals each night. Keeping them low and watching the pounds fall off. You should join in and become our third member and cheerleader! I want to reach 155 and stick it by the end of March and continue from there. I did get to 145 for a day or so back in 2012, but it did not stay around for long. 150 would be a happy weight for me.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Hello everyone! Thanks for checking in on me! Susan I checked out your journal and we do seem to have a lot in common...I can't believe how difficult it becomes to lose weight as we get older. Holy cow. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it...I think, after all, I'm a grandma, I'm supposed to be "cushy" lol. I have to remind myself that type two diabetes runs rampant in my family and I'm doing this for health, not vanity. I was always that skinny little kid and then remained fairly slender until about a year after my youngest was born, and then I began to put on weight. It was so strange...I remember insisting to my doctor that something was wrong with me...of course he said it was normal aging. I thought he was nuts, I was only 27! So basically I've been on a "diet" since I was 27 years old. I've been able to lose the weight in the past fairly easily and keep it off for years at a time but I always seem to start sliding back. My heaviest was 170 pounds about eleven years ago, I lost fifty pounds doing extreme low carb as I'm doing now and kept it off for about six years. It slowly crept back up and I was at 167 at the end of December 2013 and that was a wake up call. So here I am again...Ugh. The thing is...I am not a binge eater, I normally try to eat a fairly healthy diet and exercise regularly. I don't understand why I can't eat like the rest of the people around me, who are for the most part normal weight. If I eat a typical meal, for instance if I go out to lunch and have a sandwich, I will gain weight. It's hard for me to accept that it's just the way it is for me (and apparently many others) and I need to maintain vigilance to keep healthy. That's why reading these journals is so helpful to me, it's nice to see I'm really not alone. I have my own theory, which I guess I'll throw out there. As I mentioned, type two diabetes runs in my family, my mother, grandmother, and all my aunts and uncles on my mother's side all developed it at around 50 to 60 years of age. When I was pregnant with my first child, my doctor ordered a six hour glucose tolerance test to check for gestational diabetes due to the higher risk associated with the family history. I was negative for diabetes but positive for hypoglycemia. He told me that I was pretty much destined to develop diabetes when I was older (like, now lol). I think that there has always been something wrong with my metabolism and just as I could eat like a truck driver and not gain weight during my younger days, now I can eat like a bird and pack on pounds. Soooo, that's my theory and my tremendously lengthy post for today.
I did weigh myself today, at one p.m., although I woke up at 6 a.m. I couldn't resist getting on the scale. I weighed in at 153.6, which I didn't think was too bad considering I had more corned beef for dinner last night and it's loaded with sodium. We are remodeling our second bathroom and therefore I've been unable to weigh first thing in the morning, my daughter always beats me to the bathroom and is usually in there showering. By the time she gets out, I've already had my coffee. I was able to get my workout in and it was a good one today, I'm making progress in strength and aerobic capacity so that's encouraging. Nothing to eat yet today...I made myself some oopsies yesterday and I think I'll have an oopsie, egg and cheese for my dinner tonight. Lots of water and of course I'll be drinking a few cups of tea tonight. I love getting in my robe and jammies and having a cup of tea before bed....aaaah I so look forward to it! lol you can tell I'm getting old!
Old 03-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

What a lovely read Mary, I really enjoy reading other people's journals, I find it helps to know I am struggling along with everyone else....it is so good that you have been careful with your weight with having the family history of diabetes, so you have avoided it by being so careful.....its funny as just after Christmas I was at 167...I felt so fat ...you are doing really well being at 153.6....and being really good doing exercises, the only way I can exercise is by walking fast or climbing hills, I totally hate exercise, so good for you getting on and doing some, I am sure it has to help.

As Susan said above your post, it seems we three seem to be doing it the same way and doing quite well lol.....so come and join us, although you have a nice head start so I think we have some catching up to do.

I know where you are coming from with the scale....I have now taken ours out of the bathroom and put it right beside my bed lol......and I am so with you on the pj's and cup of tea before bed lol.

I thought that was a lovely thing to write Susan, when you were talking about looking after grandchildren.....'who could do it better than grandma' ahh that is so true.

Last edited by Sandy1; 03-20-2014 at 12:07 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 02:38 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

I've finally got a minute to write a bit...another busy weekend this past weekend, started Friday night with dinner out for my brother's birthday. I had an order of garlic parmesan chicken wings that were really delicious, I think I've got a new favorite. The following day my hubby and I took a drive to Ithaca and walked around the commons, it was freezing but we needed to get out. Spring is taking forever to arrive...we then went to visit my son and his girl, we decided to order pizza so once again I had wings for dinner. Last night my daughter decided she wanted pizza for dinner, so you guessed it, wings again! So I had wings three nights in a row. Wow...I didn't even mind a bit! I was able to get on the scale yesterday first thing in the morning and weighed in at 151. Slowly going down! I have a week to make my goal of 150 by April first...I hope I make it. I started a pretty big cookie order today...I have to finish the baking tonight and start decorating, have to have them done by Wednesday so I can overnight them to Florida. I'm drinking some coffee right now as I'm anticipating a late night working in the kitchen. Today I was hungry in the morning so I had a cheese and mushroom omelet, at around three I had some smoked cheddar for a snack. Probably won't eat dinner, coffee seems to take my appetite away. Praying to lose that one pound this week!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:52 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Wow! You are doing great! And with all those cookies around too! You are super busy. Keep up the good work!
Garden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:13 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

151 is brilliant....you are doing really well especially being surrounded by pizza and cookies lol, your job sounds really interesting, you must have incredible will power lol.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:07 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

It's been a real challenge to post this week....that cookie order was a rush job and I had to bust my behind to get it ready and overnighted Wednesday. They arrived on time thank goodness. I spent both Monday and Tuesday working from eight in the morning until midnight or one a.m., and Wednesday morning packaging them and then driving to Staples to get them shipped. I'm also struggling with allergies this week and had to take an hour to go to the doctor's office Tuesday. Yesterday was spent trying to get my house in order after three days of neglect...it's amazing how things can accumulate around here! So anyway...I've been eating on plan but haven't been able to weigh in the morning. Yesterday I got on the scale at around two in the afternoon and weighed 152.4. I'll take it, I figure I can deduct at least a pound to account for the water and coffee I'd had throughout the day. So I haven't lost but haven't gained which is always a good thing. I also have fallen off the exercise wagon due to being so congested this week but hopefully I'll get back to that as soon as I can breath. I did go grocery shopping yesterday and bought some extra virgin coconut oil. Hmmmmm...interesting stuff. I scraped some off and ate it. Not exactly a new favorite. To make it more appetizing I melted a couple of tablespoons and added dark cocoa powder and some sweet n low, put it in my mini muffin tin and froze them. I only made four of them but I ate them all, they were delicious! I suppose those are fat bombs? Chocolate has always been a weakness for me so I'm glad I only made four...if I'd made an entire batch I would have eaten them all. I'm kind of on the fence about the whole "fat bomb" thing but I guess the only way to find out if it works is to try it. I read so many great things about coconut oil...still, it's a lot of calories so I'm terrified to continue eating it. Anyone else have any experience with this? Not recipes, I can find those myself or come up with my own, but has anyone else had successful weight loss using coconut oil? Just curious.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:39 AM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Hope your allergies are feeling better.....I am definitely in love with that coconut oil, I tried it for the chocolate and it was amazing, but my weight was in a stall at that time so I don't know if it was from the chocolate or not, you will have to let me know how it effected you.....I now have a spare tub of it in the bathroom as its great after showering, although a little oily so I always have to sit around and have another coffee while it absorbs lol, any excuse to be lazy lol.....wish I could help tell you if you lose weight on it or not.....
Old 03-31-2014, 07:45 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for checking in Sandy! This weekend was busy as usual, and still feeling really lousy due to allergies. Today's the worst day I've had yet, my eyes are being affected now so they're all swollen and red and my head feels like it's going to explode. I tried to do a neti pot this morning with eucalyptus and tea tree oil added, but I'm so clogged the water wouldn't run through! Hubby had to run out to the motorcycle shop so he's picking me up some Claritin D, it's the only thing that helps and I used to take it daily. Took it for years and the doctor took me off it a couple of years ago because my heart rate was elevated (around 106 average). Stopping it did bring my heart rate down to normal range but I really suffer sometimes, usually late March and then again at the end of August. Yuck. So anyway, weight wise I believe I'm still around 151, hard to say without being able to weigh in so I'm guessing. I did notice that my usual "go to" pair of jeans were extremely loose yesterday and today I'm wearing a pair I haven't been able to get into in a while. I'm continuing with the coconut oil....I had five tablespoons Saturday and three yesterday. Not sure if it's having any effect whatsoever but I'll keep on and see. I realized this morning while trying to get dressed that I have soooo many pairs of jeans! They range from size fours to size twelves! lol Yes I'm one of those people who keeps the skinny jeans with high hopes! I think I'll try to go through them today and see which I should keep and which I should just let go of. It's silly to have so many!
Old 03-31-2014, 01:32 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

You sound really poorly Mary....I hope what your hubby brought back has managed to bring you some relief....is it really allergies that make you like that, I didn't realize allergies were that bad, I have never had them, but it totally sounds awful, nearly worse than flu....poor you....sending you hugs and I really hope you feel better in the next day or two...
Its great news on the jeans though, I reckon you have probably lost more weight and just won't know until you weigh, I bet you are going to be excited to be in those 140's and its going to be any day now, it sounds like you are doing really well.
Wow you really are taking that coconut oil, I tried once doing the spoonful but couldn't do it again, I just kept getting the vision of lard in my head and couldn't get rid of that picture lol.....it is supposed to be really healthy though and I know Susan takes it every day.....but I am cooking in it....and also have another pot in the bathroom for when I get out of the shower lol, that is the best I can do....
Its great you got into your skinny jeans, its the best feeling in the world....anyway hope you feel better soon as it sounds awful what you are going through.
Thanks again for letting me know what vit etc you are taking, I am going to write them down...so thanks for that...feel better Mary....
Old 04-01-2014, 03:49 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

I intentionally woke up early today to get in to use the scale-150.0. I made my goal of 150 by April 1st!! Right on the nose! Thank you for the encouragement Sandy it is so helpful. Allergies are the worst but definitely not as bad as the flu. I do feel better with the medicine thank goodness. Still clogged but my eyes are not being affected and I can feel that I'm breathing a bit better. I don't think I'll be able to exercise so that's maddening. We'll see how I feel after taking my second dose today. One good thing about the allergies is I can't taste anything so I ate very very little yesterday. It was a tea day all day...I switched to green tea in the afternoon because I drink that black (green?), and really ate nothing at all. I'm sure that helped with reaching the goal. I hope my appetite comes back today, I don't like not eating anything at all but I just couldn't stand the thought of food yesterday. I tasted the meat sauce I made for the family last night and that was it. I have some frozen chicken stock so if nothing else I'll heat that up for myself today. Hope everyone has a great day, the weather here is supposed to be AMAZING today, 60 degrees! I can't believe it. Every year I wait anxiously for spring and every year I get slammed by these darned allergies and think "you dummy!" lol...well it only lasts a few weeks until I start feeling like myself again so hopefully it will go by quickly this year.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:04 PM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Awesome on the weigh in! You need to change you profile weight!
Old 04-02-2014, 12:54 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Mary glad you are feeling a little bit better, hopefully those allergies will soon be over for you and summer and the heat will soon be here, can't wait....you are doing really well on your weight, what goal do you have for April.....
Old 04-02-2014, 10:46 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

I woke up this morning at 4 a.m. yuck...but I realized what woke me up was that I could breath! So that was a good thing. I'm feeling a little better today thankfully...should be back to myself really soon. I was able to weigh myself again this morning and the scale gave me a blessing, 148.4. Wow! I'm feeling pretty good about that! I'm trying to just be happy with the loss and not worry too much about how much I have left to lose. I still feel quite heavy at this weight but realize that I've lost almost twenty pounds since January and I need to focus on that.
I'm sure the reason for this is the loss of appetite associated with these allergies and that will pass in a week or so. I'm hoping when I'm able to enjoy food again I don't regress and gain, but we shall see.
Tomorrow morning I'm off to New Jersey to visit with family, that's where I'm originally from so I have lots and lots of relatives there and don't get to see them often enough. I'm kind of sad that I won't be able to enjoy pizza while I'm there as NJ has the absolute best pizza in the world but I'll muddle through somehow! I'm not much of a traveler so I'm getting anxious about the trip, I get seriously homesick, like right after we pull out of my driveway, but again I have to focus on the positive. It will be so wonderful to see my cousins who I've missed so much. I also tend to have a lot of water retention when I travel...I think it's the long ride in the car and for some reason my system gets all out of whack when I stay in hotels. I wonder why? Anyway, I won't be checking in until next week so I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and continued success with their weight loss!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:47 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Forgot to mention my goal for April..I'd like to see 145 by the end of the month. I'll adjust as needed. The 148 was a total surprise this morning! I was figuring my goal based on 150 pounds and the rate I've been losing, which is a slow pound a week.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:29 AM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

You are doing very well! Enjoy NJ! You can enjoy the pizza toppings!
Old 04-03-2014, 04:08 AM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Hope you have a blast Mary...sounds like a really good trip seeing all your family, keep feeling better....my goal is the same as yours, I want to see 145 by the end of April, but we can do it.....have fun.....
Old 04-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

I'm back from my mini vacation and we had a great time. It was so nice to see all my cousins and also my daughter who flew up from Florida to meet us. I managed to stay on plan for eating but on Saturday the ladies and I drank cosmos all night. We had a blast but since getting back Sunday night I am getting negative results on my ketostix. I'm kind of concerned, it's been three days now of clean eating and still not showing any signs of ketosis (on my sticks). I have that yucky taste in my mouth but I'm still taking my allergy meds and they kind of affect my taste too so I'm not sure what to think! I haven't weighed since I got back as I figured it would take me a couple days to flush out excess water. Even though I kept to low carb options restaurant food is so full of salt I figured I'd be hanging on to some excess water. I'm going to try to weigh tomorrow morning and hope for the best.
Whenever I go away somewhere it really makes me appreciate how good I have it here at home in the Fingerlakes. There really is no where quite like it and it's good to be home.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

It sounds like you had such a lovely time, family time is the very best time in the world, it is always nice to be home again though....I don't blame you for waiting for a few days before weighing...who needs the stress of those numbers when you aren't sure what they are going to say lol.....but hopefully by now all that sodium will be gone....you might have even lost some....that would be nice wouldn't it...weird about the sticks not showing, I haven't used any so am no help there....good luck for tomorrow morning weighing, fingers are crossed for you, I am sure it will be ok though....I will check back and see lol....my scales had better move in the morning or they are going out the window lol....
Old 04-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

Mary - Welcome Home! Sounds like you had a lovely time! My keto sticks have never turned purple, only a slightly dark pink. I don't want to increase my fat intake because of the calories.

Sandy - my scale will be following yours out the window tomorrow too if I don't see even the slightest decrease!!!
Old 04-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Well I was able to get up at five and jump on the scale, 148 on the nose. Whew! I'm so glad I didn't gain while away...I was really worried! Even though I ate low carb the entire time (well, except for the cosmos) I did eat more than usual as we went out for three meals a day...I don't usually eat breakfast, and sometimes no lunch either, so it was weird to eat so often. I'm still not seeing any pink on my stix and this is so strange to me...I haven't changed anything at all and I'm sure the few drinks I had Saturday night are no longer having an effect. I definitely eat less than twenty carbs per day....I rarely ever eat veggies and I haven't had any "cheat" foods at all. Weird but as long as I'm making progress I'm not going to stress about it.
I jumped back on the coconut oil bandwagon on Monday and I'm going to do two tablespoons a day for now and see what happens. The jar is actually almost empty. Not sure If I'll buy more or not...it's a bit pricey. On the other hand it supposedly has many other health benefits so I should probably at least use it for cooking. Hmmmm.....decisions, decisions!
I have to say I'm enjoying seeing all the progress you ladies are making! This is great! You're both going to be blowing past me, lol!
Old 04-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

Oh my gosh...148 Mary, that is incredible, and that is after going away for a while, that shows how well you stuck to plan, most people think that's when its time to cheat lol....I am sure I would have...but you did amazingly well, you must feel so happy to get to that number

Well done you

What number do you want to get to....I keep changing my number everyday.