Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
Time for this old lady to get it done....

Well I don't think of myself as an old lady but I sure feel like one at my age of 63 right now... Went on a little getaway for the weekend to celebrate our Wedding Annv. and Valentines combined and we went to tour the Midway Ship in San Diego....Wow lots of stairs to climb and I found out then....that was it for me.....This is the start over time for me and with the Lords help the last time....I know eating on the LC plan is the plan that works for me so I have no excuses not to work on it everyday (I mainly stay away from any flour or sugar) ...I know mentally why I have gained again so know I am working of that part also...one day at a time...

I have been on this for 2 days now and feeling great....I cleaned out the ice box as I call it and started with all fresh foods....All bad goodies are not in sight and made my grocery list and menu ideals to get this show on the road. I am no a sweet eater so starch is my biggest problem....DH wants to lose also so have prepared him little baggies to take to work with him...I am now home all the time so I will keep busy with my hobbies and get some exercise in motion....My goal is to live longer....

Summer is my next goal
244 242 240 238 236 234 232 230 228 226 224 222 220 216 214 212 210 208 206 204 202 200 onederland
Mary Frances Goal...to find that Onederland and never to return...
ladyinlove56 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2014, 01:53 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sandy1
Stats: 165/149.4/140's
WOE: One day at a time
Start Date: February 1st 2014
Welcome Ladinlove, its great you have started a journal as that is what has kept me on track, I only started 1st Feb....anyway just wanted to wish you luck with it, I will pop by again to say hi....have a great day.
Sandy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Sandy...welcome anytime .
I agree keeping the journal is a great way for me...have done it before and it was a great tool...

Went over my menus again and went to groc. store to make sure I have everything I will need for several days....Need to get and run a couple of more errands later...nice day out side and need the walking....
Breakfast....scrambled eggs topped with my cheese sauce I like to use...added shredded chicken to my sauce...I remember I don't have to have only bacon, ham, or sausage for breakfast all the time...

Cheese Sauce....1 bottle of Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
1/2 sm. box of cream cheese
2 sm. jars of diced pimentos
Dash of garlic powder
Dash of salt
2 T. Mrs. Original Dash

This is good over meats, omelets, veggies....just use the amts... I love it over shredded chicken or shredded beef I might have left over...

Will wait to weigh in next week...but clothes are not as tight today...I will take it

Will still enjoy my Lipton Ice Tea with my sweet and low and sliced cucumbers....Will not give that up...but will had lots of water and my cucumbers....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-19-2014 at 09:44 AM..
Old 02-19-2014, 12:16 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

it really sounds like you have prepared well, I found that was the key to me doing this without struggling to much, just writing menu's and shopping lists and also getting rid of anything in the house that wasn't allowed, I am lucky my hubby is eating the low carb dinners with me just to make it easier, thank goodness as otherwise with not much will power I would be nibbling his food.
Your cheese sauce sounded so lovely, I actually imagined it in my mind lol over shredded beef or chicken, how yummy, I don't think they sell that Classico range over here which is a shame as I am always looking for new ways to spice things up a bit.
You are doing well just weighing once a week as well, I am driving myself insane with weighing every day lol, I have no idea why but I don't seem to be able to stop now...I am an addict I think lol.
Anyway so glad you are doing well, speak to you later.....
Old 02-19-2014, 12:18 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Cooking Beef,Cabbage and Toms. for supper tonight....maybe steamed summer squash for veggie if needed...
Picked up all the fixings for the Cauliflower Pizza for one night....Bake it alittle longer for t it to be crispy...Make a sausage one with veggies....
Cut up some cantaloupe for DH so he want miss his ice cream so much... Sweet things are not my down fall but give me potato or bread and I am lost...

Making menus ahead will be a great help...Glad I have a DH that loves my cooking even if it will be changed some with our new way of eating each day....
Old 02-19-2014, 12:26 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Oh Sandy...I lived in England for 3 years when my first DH was stationed at UpperHeyford. (1978 thru 81..We bought a lot of our groceries on base but we still loved to shop at the little shops in Banbury where we lived... My neighbor couldn't believe all the different groceries we had ....lol...it was fun ....I know that my Mom still sent us boxes of Fritoes and pinto beans from the states as we couldn't get them even on base .....I loved all the walking there thru all the walkways with so many pretty flowers...I would love that here to walk daily thru....I miss the fish/chips a lot but now I would not need them mmmm. Well down memory lane there...

I have learned from the past ...I don't let the scale get to me...I know in my heart I am working toward this goal to lose...I didn't step on the scales when I was gaining all the time so why do it everyday while I am losing...I will not let it take over....it can make you very happy or very sad....and I don't want to fail at this....The scales can wait on ME.....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-19-2014 at 12:30 PM..
Old 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Isn't it a small world, my hubby comes from Banbury, I just asked him if he knew Upperheyford, and he said he did, he said he remembers going with his parents onto the base to have dinner as the base put on a big dinner for the villagers, he said it was before 1978 though...
I know what you mean about the fish and chips....our little town is only round the corner from our house so most days I have a walk down there and have to pass two fish and chip shops.....the smell honestly just kills me....
I did like what you said......'I didn't step on the scales when I was gaining...so why do it now'....that is very true, you are right, it is really disheartening when the scales don't go the right way....I think I will have to put them back in the bathroom and not right beside my bed lol....I will have a go anyway...I probably won't succeed though, anyway thanks for sharing those thoughts, if my scales keep going in the wrong direction it might do me some good to put them away for a week.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Wow that is interesting about your Hubby being from Banbury.....I worked at the Officers Club on base when I was there...it was a busy base then with all types of things going on...I worked in the accounting office so I didn't attend to many of the air shows since I was always in the office counting the bases money lol....but I have seen several over the years....Our neighbor there in Banbury was the manager of the movie theater at the time....Him and his wife came to the officers club and loved to dance to the rock and roll nights...that is a funny memory...lol...Well I wasn't as heavy as now and I did a lot of walking there which helped ....

I think belonging to a weight club and weighing in once a week helped my with the scales... I use to belong to T.O.P. S. (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) and I am thinking of finding one here again....you go by your own weight plan so that was good....I love seeing my clothes change in sizes when I am on LC so I will see how it goes......
Old 02-20-2014, 08:16 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Took a little peek at the scales and looking good....I will enjoy any time that sticks moves downward...YEA!

Tonight will be leftover night meals....have several that need to be eaten and that makes it easy to not have to plan for today.....I find this is a good WOE plan as long as you plan ahead....I like looking for recipes and making little changes with them for what I can have on my LC...

Had a Vanilla Zero Coke for my sweet temptation (which I don't crave sweets anyway)....it worked for me. Had to go cold turkey with the starch and flour though..

..I am not a protein powder drinker or protein bars of any kind.....that is just not to my taste....
I will drink Crystal Light, diet rite drinks or a diet coke to take my sweet taste away...
Everyone has to deal with this in their own way and this is mine...Ofcourse everyone has there own feeling about this....

Had a great conversation with my youngest son from Texas...(my home state ) last night and that always gives me a smile...Our youngest grandson will be 4 next month and he loves going to the big Mud races LOL...Those big trucks and all that mud...I love hearing good news from family....

Would like to get back into my power walking again before it gets to hot here in the desert....Water exercises when our pool is warm enough but that is not for afew more months....

I need to work on my water intake for I am not a water drinker but I know how good is for me...I drink my ice tea every day all day....No fancy tea for me please...lol leave that for DH...he likes the raspberry ones but not green tea for us both...

This is a journey that I have to do my way for I know my body and what works for myself....I love trying new things but a lot of things out there is just not ever going to be for me....no fasting...I can understand it though for many people that use it for a cleansing or they get stalled.... I love watching for new recipes or little things that people have tried ....like adding the sliced cucumbers to my tea or water and I used that one every day....I don't like lemons except on fish....
Old 02-20-2014, 06:45 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Scrambled eggs with shredded chicken topped with my creamcheese sauce I make...

Leftover Beef cabbage and tomato casserole

Bacon strips topped with Garden vegetable cream cheese on top....

Water
Ice tea
Zero Vanilla coke

No snacks and nothing after 5pm tonight
Old 02-21-2014, 12:53 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Sounds like you are doing good Mary....love the sound of beef cabbage and tomato casserole, do you just throw it all in together and bake....hope your weekend is a good one....
Old 02-21-2014, 08:34 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Beef,Cabbage,Tomato casserole

Brown ground beef.....add little water then drain off....Save liquid just encase you need a little of it to add back dish.
Add Sm. can of diced tomatoes with liquid...I get the one with added garlic and oregano in it..
Add Sm. head of cabbage ....shredded
Add 1 T. garlic powder
2 T. Mrs Dash ...Original
2 T. Oregano flakes
Salt to taste
Cook until cabbage is cooked..

Simple throw together dish...
Old 02-21-2014, 08:52 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member

That sounds like just my kind of dinner...thank you so much for posting it, I am going to write it down in my book so I can keep it....thanks Mary.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:29 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Plans for the weekend...
Yard work...pulling weeds and DH is going to mow..and weed eat around the yard
Help DH with laying our new flooring inside our house..
Work on some of my hobbies with Cross stitching and my little hand made quilt...I collect Boyds Bears ...and also American themed items with our flag ...flags that are framed or wood projects someone has made...I found a quilt with Bears and the American flag the other day so had to get that..now it is hanging up on the wall.

Goals...No more running thru the drive thrus to get quick fixes...as I run errands.
Just take my diet drink from home...
I don't snack while I work on projects so that is a plus for myself.
Sm. popcorn free at movies while wearing our new movie T shirts..mmm
working on this one...This is my free pass I might take....I give myself one thing
and this is mine maybe....mmmmmm
Drinking more and more water...hard for me...but will make progress on it..

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-21-2014 at 09:30 AM..
Old 02-21-2014, 09:33 AM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Menu for today..

B...Eggs with Mexican hot cheese sauce and shredded chicken on top
L...Leftover Beef Cabbage and Tom...casserole
S....Grilled fish with lemons.....and Mrs Dash.....Garden salad with Avocado slices for DH to add....

No snacks...
Old 02-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Oh! how I am laughing...lol...
How names can bring back memories they have food connected with it...
I saw were someone on here was from Milton Keynes England....It brought back a fun memory when I remember when we were at Upper Heyford ..We visited one weekend at Milton Keynes and there stood a Mc Donalds....oh us Americans are so funny...We were in heaven....Hamburgers and fries....LOL...it was so funny ...we didn't care what it cost we wanted it...FOOD...wow...Then when we went on a day trip to Oxford we came out onto a street and we just stood there ...in front of us was a Baskins Robbins Ice Cream....We were in heaven again....LOL...See how food is for us...wow...It was like winning the lottery...how funny ..... I remember the first day I was in Banbury, we went into a little place to eat and I ordered a hamburger.....lol..and what did I get ....HAM burger...lol...I soon learned to order beefburger...
I learned that food can become a comfort for I know when we were gone from home for 3years and didn't go home until we were transferred back, food was just that...then it catches up to you....

Now it is just the vacations and little getaways for my husband and I now that always is planned with food somewhere so we are learning that we will be on guard and make sure we stay busy just enjoying other things....We love the ocean and the mountains so we walk and not eat as much....Enjoy the views more....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-21-2014 at 01:07 PM..
Old 02-22-2014, 06:07 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Nice day today...
Breakfast out with DH...ate LC and drank my water
Lunch....none
Supper...DH grilled rib eyes, garden salad

Enjoyed shopping at Jo Ann's fabric store....found a small iron to use for my quilting...so now back to my project I am working slowly on...

DH has gout so have him soaking his foot ...poor baby....
We are both working on our plan one day at a time and doing great right now...
Just relaxing tonight quietly with my kindle...
Old 02-23-2014, 02:11 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for your encouraging words....hopefully I will still be able to lose, we will see. I did have a laugh as you were talking about ham burgers lol, that is funny....when we first moved to Canada there were so many words people wouldn't understand, I asked a lady in a shop once where the cotton was and she took me to some material, of course I know now its called thread, also once I wanted a torch, and had to explain what a torch did, the word should have been flashlight.....funny.
Wow your weight is really coming off isn't it, I am so glad for you, hopefully I will lose a bit more now, I think we get to know what our bodies want.
Your crafts sound interesting...I am trying to find some to do as since retiring its hard not to let the boredom get to you, I am having a go at knitting as sewing irritates me lol.....anyway hope your sunday is a good one, you are doing really well....
By the way your food sounds amazing....

Last edited by Sandy1; 02-23-2014 at 02:12 AM..
Old 02-23-2014, 09:20 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Sandy...LOL it is funny how so many words mean the same but are different...I know my family laughed at me for a while when we returned home from England after our 3 years not being home....My Mom said...well you say a lot of new words but you didn't lose your Texas Southern Draw....LOL it was sorta funny but in a few weeks I got back into my American slang...haha...

B...sausage, egg, cheese omelet
L...I don't know...lol
S...Tequila Chicken wings...mmmm good!
Old 02-23-2014, 10:29 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Hmmmm wings sound nice I might try some with my salad one of the nights, hot spicy wings, thanks Mary, I will keep checking your journal for idea's lol.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

New week started....
DH has gout bad right now so trying to find stuff he can have ..wow...but work on LC and the healthy food he needs...

Breakfast...Fried eggs with chopped ham with reg..cream cheese with tomatoes added...
Lunch...Leftover meat salad (made from leftover grilled steak) with afew cheese slices....Love to make cheese crisps in Microwave but having to buy a new one right now....goodness....when it rains it poors lol...
Supper....grilled fish with lemons and garlic, Mrs Dash ...Steamed buttered cauliflower...

No snacks...

Back to finishing the laundry....DH took off a sick day today because of his foot even though he can still work from his phone or laptop... so his work phone rings and rings lol..But at least he has his foot elevated and that helps....
Old 02-24-2014, 12:48 PM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

I have read so many of the post and so many of them are great support and good advice but I have to be just me on this journey...

I eat LC foods...sm. portions of LC fruits when needed ...
I cook meals that look good to the eye so I will enjoy my meal...
I will stay prepared for each day with groceries and make menus in my head to be ready.
I don't eat LC bars or protein drinks...by choice...not my thing
I will take a free meal if I feel I need one and know that I know I Really need one then back on to my LC for the next meal ( or my one sm. bag of popcorn at the movies we get free with our Movie T shirts we wear...)
I do not do induction everyday....or fast....
I set small goals for myself that I want to reach....

I always try to remember the extra weight I have added have come from not just over eating but from making f bad choices and stresses in my life I have had to face...I am not a closet eater so I know that I am honest with myself...I know that I want to be healthy and work on this aging thing that happens when you reach my age of 63 but still feel 45 ..haha...
So I will take one day at a time and just keep losing as I go and enjoy that I will not turn back and see me add another pound to my body....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-24-2014 at 12:52 PM..
Old 02-25-2014, 03:27 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Mary.....Sorry to hear about your hubby having gout, that sounds really painful, its nice he has you to look after him, it is nice to be spoiled a bit when you are in pain.
What is your weather like at the moment, I am sure you are really nice and warm, a lot warmer than us, I would love to live somewhere warm, do you get bad winters or are they just nice warm days....I do love where we live but I would trade it in a heart beat to have warm weather all year round lol.

Ii enjoyed what you wrote, I agree stresses in life always make me feel like I need a treat to cheer myself up, and the other thing you wrote that you have to just be me on this journey, I think that is something I have learned as I have gotten older...anyway all of it was good....Hope your day is a good one....
Old 02-25-2014, 08:31 AM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning to you too Sandy..

I live in a hot desert state...AZ...and it is hot here....cooler up North around the Grand Canyon...We do not have cold winters here.....maybe cool but not cold LOL....We stay in the 100 to 120 range in the summer....so air conditioners are a must here in homes...and your bottle water goes with you at all times....I had to get use to it after West Tx weather...it gets hot there but not like here... We try to go on vacations to cooler areas for sure....We love the ocean so we go there some....We finally went on a large vacation last year to Hawaii and that was wonderful...DH lost his wedding ring while snorkeling ....that was not fun ...I love the desert look in the yards but it took me awhile to get use to it...for rocks in the yard are not like green grass I was use too...and I am having to learn about what plants to grow...the seem to die here LOL...I love all the palm trees..I diding know their was so many here as I thought California was the palm tree place....Well it is hot here but I love it now...

Breakfast...No eggs today....Turkey rollups with garden vegetable creamcheese filling...
Not sure for the rest of the day but have lots ready to make....
Old 02-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Just enjoying a Taco Salad for lunch....ofcourse no flour tortilla shell or chips but it still gooood...lol..

73 outside right now....went out and ran some errands so now I need to get back to cleaning out some shelves in my laundry room...Going to store some supplies just for emergencies...I cant reach some of the shelves since I am too short so they will be nice just for that....made a list to make sure we start storing some things away ...Never know these days what might happen and might need some for afew days...DH likes to have plenty of extra toilet paper and paper towels always, so he always buys in the large amts...LOL

I remember when I was there in England when I first noticed how everyone had their little bags and went to the little corner store to buy groceries....I went into the largest grocery store there and still people had all there small bags to carry on the buses....Of course I bought groceries on paydays on base with maybe 15 large bags in my car...My neighbor said they thought we were rich ....we laughed together after we got to know each other....we were not rich for sure...but I guess it did seem like that...and we had brought a new car over with us...But after a year living there I enjoyed going down to all the shops with my little bag too...and more people started talking to me.....Ofcourse things have changed over the years...lots of new store there now I am sure...
But I miss that walking thur all the little paths and looking at the flowers and the cottages....Loved it...

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-25-2014 at 12:21 PM..
Old 02-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Ahhh That was a lovely read Mary, I like hearing about your days from years ago, yes they must have thought you were rich, that was funny what you wrote about the people with their little bags lol....cute.
I cant imagine 73 degrees right now, that is so nice for you, and my goodness such lovely hot weather in the summer, I just had a moan to my hubby lol, why am I living here when there are places out there that are nice and toasty warm all year round...I really hate the cold, so I am totally envying you.....and you wrote that you try to go to cooler places for your vacation lol, and there are the rest of us going to warmer places for our vacations....isn't life funny.
It sounds like you are doing good on your eating, its going to be lovely watching the scales go down.

I agree on stocking up for emergencies, I haven't done it yet but I do enough reading and researching to think its a good idea, for some reason I never get around to it but I know I should, maybe I might start this week with just a couple of things and keep adding to it.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:17 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Yep...I will probably think of some more stories as I ago along on this journey...LOL

Well grilled fish for supper...and steamed cauliflower with a little sauce over it...sliced cucumbers ....NOW what I really would have enjoyed (well ofcourse fish and chips but anyway...) Fried fish for sure with good seasoning...fried homefries, a little sweet coleslaw and some good hushpuppies...yep....LOL...just dreaming ...that is allowed lol...I think lol...

I have not been tempted yet for anything but the time will come....I will be ready...

Yes I am trying to just pick up some extra supplies just to have....these days never know what might happen....I tried to tell both my sons in Texas that too but they are mmmmmm MOM...My sons are 20 years apart.....and very different...One is close to me and talks a lot and one is being distant and wants Mom to stay away...for now...But I know that God is in control of everything....I have 4 grandsons ranging from 3yrs old to 21yrs old...One step granddaughter here across town and she is so sweet but she is a Mother and Daddys little girl so she doesn't go with us much....She loves that I scrapbook pages for her when we are around to take pictures of her...so I love that...

Well hopefully no snacks tonight but I think I will have a zero vanilla coke....I am hooked on them for now....LOL...
Filled my kindle fire with some more books I am reading.... a series called The Sweet Magnolias...by Sherryl Woods...

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-25-2014 at 06:23 PM..
Old 02-26-2014, 03:01 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

That was funny as I tried to tell both my sons the same thing...re stocking up etc, and they both think I am bit batty lol....one of mine is also not keeping in touch much, I think in the last year I have heard from him twice...the other one is about every couple of months, but they are both in Nova Scotia area.....I thinks sometimes when they pull away like that its best to let them get on with it, I send an email every few months just to remind him that he does have a mom and dad lol and to update him on news...maybe its a phase that they go through....hopefully as they get older we will get them back again.....my mom used to tell me this saying...I think it went something like
A son is a son until he finds a wife
A daughter is a daughter for the rest of your life.
Not sure if I have it quite right though lol.
I am sure its not true for all sons although it appears to be for mine, but I do have a daughter who is 37 and she is on the phone at least five times a week thank goodness.
I do ramble on don't I lol, I am sure I am supposed to be talking about food and weight lol.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:12 AM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

It is ok talking about family for they are part of our weight going up and down on the scales... ....we are on track when we are happy with all of them and their lives are happy but when something goes wrong we get off track and then our weight starts to climb.....I know that is with myself.....My son J. is 25 and my son B. almost 45.... Both lost there Dads when they were young so it has been hard with just Mom...My youngest calls me regularly and one only comes on message on my facebook when he wants to make a statement ...mmmm...not with bad words just strong ones lol....So it counts for stress that leads to eating if I let it....but I want...I finally put my children totally in Gods hands and I will always be here for my sons....whom I love with all my heart....I don't have all the answers or money they feel I need to give them at times...soooooo

I am now on track with Mom ....that is ME...and I am working on my health and slimming down to look nice and enjoying my marriage to a wonderful DH...I am a stay home person now so I just work on my home and projects I enjoy....My husband will not retire for afew more years...he is 2 years younger than me and has a great job with one of the school districts here......I worked so many jobs being a military wife and moving over the years I just was ready to stop....and was able too now.... So here I am on my LC weight plan and happy with me ....Have no plan for today but will just do alittle of this and and little of that around the house...lol...I have wanted to volunteer some but have not found at what or where yet...I use to be a an activity director for nursing homes so I could help there but not sure... These days you have to go thur so much paper work to just volunteer lol...as you do to get a paying job...I feel guilty at times being home and my DH working but ofcourse I know it is not money for I have a good military pension and I took my Social Security early..so I put money in our funds...DH wants to keep working to keep our health insurance with the school...

Well today my menus are not ready...have a lot of different choices so will think on them while I eat some kind of LC breakfast...I drank some flavored water last night instead of my diet coke so that was different for me...Water is my downfall for I am not a water drinker but working on it....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-26-2014 at 08:25 AM..
Old 02-26-2014, 09:17 AM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

Well breakfast is over...

I find that if you make your plate look nice you will enjoy you meal a lot better....
I used a nice dish that I enjoy using....then I layered my breakfast meal on to it to make it appealing to look at and then eat...

A layer of fresh green spinach on bottom,
A layer of think sliced warmed ham on top.
A layer of 3 overeasy eggs
A layer of chopped tomato down the center.
A small amt.. of cheddar cheese on top of tomatoes...
Seasoning to taste....
A pretty plate and the food looks pleasing to the eyes and to eat...and it was....

I make our plates look nice no matter what we are eating...it makes us enjoy are meals a lot better....I am not really a wine drinker as my DH is but I will use one of the wine glasses to just put a flavored water or crystal light drink in it to just make it nice....
When you are trying to lose weight I feel we need to use whatever helps us enjoy our plan....It is just like having a support system.

No lunch since I have eaten a late breakfast, so supper has to be planned now...Chicken or beef mmmmmm

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 02-26-2014 at 09:19 AM..