LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2014, 04:14 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: imgonadoit
Stats: 160/151.0/120
WOE: keto
Start Date: jan 2014
imgonadoit's journey to goal 2014!

Ahh....I've decided to start a journal. I think it would be a good motivator for keeping myself on track and a nice outlet for any necessary venting..haha.

I feel like my eating is not totally on point these days...because I have cravings. Well, since I fell off the plan on Fri., it kind of makes sense... B/c I know how I should feel if I were in ketosis, and at the moment I don't feel very energized.

Anyhoo, beginning weight is:

72.5kg -1/27/14
160lbs.

It's up from last week. because I was bad, very bad. But starting again this week.

Also, I really need to exercise but feel so lazy... But it's ok.... I need to tell myself = baby steps.. why? because I'm trying to quit smoking as well. Today is Day1. It was tough and I almost went to go buy a pack, but resisted the temptation successfully.

This journey will not be easy. And sometimes, I'll fall, but that's ok. I need to just keep consistent...slow&steady. In terms of weightloss, my goal is to lose 10lbs/month which I'm told is totally doable. So, yeah, total of about 35lbs by my birthday this June.
imgonadoit is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2014, 07:14 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

got some time on my hands, so just gona ramble...hehe

so I've come to the realization more clearly than ever on how I am an emotional eater. Eating/smoking/drinking they all go hand in hand. It was so obviously apparent because I got a work related call today and although it was good news, I totally craved a cigarette and noodles. Carbs!! I felt hungry. Needy...uneasy... Oy... So I came this close to caving in but I DIDN'T!!! Yay me. Perhaps what is important is that I overcome the temptation one at a time. I just need to focus on one moment at a time and not overwhelm myself.

Oh, I haven't written a journal in ages and this feels pretty good actually. Very therapeutic...

Tomorrow, I will try my best to either walk/bike to work, which means I need to wake up early enough to eat as well.

I'm really hoping these cravings/hunger will go away by tomorrow.

Promises to myself:

- exercise 30min or walk 10,000 steps everyday.
- weigh every morning.
-
Old 01-28-2014, 01:16 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

hello journal!

so, had a pretty long day. craving cigs badly, but I keep telling myself that if I can resist it just this moment, the craving will pass.... so far, Day 2, success...

unfortunately, the walking to work part didn't happen because I just didn't have enough time. But it's ok. because I'm in it for the long haul.

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27/14
71.8 kg/ 158.3 lbs - 1/28/14

Yes, the weight did go down a bit this morning, but since I'm recovering from a recent gain, I'm not as ecstatic as I should be....I do hope that it'll keep going down.

Another thing I'm trying to do is drink more water. Well, to be honest, I hate drinking water during winter because it's just too darn cold. Perhaps I need to add more herbal teas. mmmm peppermint...

oh yeah, I was writing about promises to myself...

Promises to myself:

- exercise 30min or walk 10,000 steps everyday.
- weigh every morning.
- quit smoking
- gift myself a gym membership with a 10kg loss goal. (.7kg so far, 9.3kg left)

I think it's good to pamper yourself as reward. I should do it more often to keep myself motivated.

to be continued....
Old 01-28-2014, 02:03 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

test test test
Old 01-28-2014, 02:31 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Thoughts on emotional eating:

I am an emotional eater. I like to eat when I'm upset, happy, sad, lonely, stressed, anxious, and bored. It's this crazy psychological thing, finding comfort in food. For me this also relates to cigarettes and alcohol. I'm not a heavy drinker by any means, so that's not a problem, but there are some occasions when I want to have a few drinks with my friends, and you know, have a good time! But low carb eating has really made me realize my sensitivity to alcohol (in terms of blood sugar level). I can totally feel this rush like eating too much sugar and then a total spike in appetite.

Well, another thing is that drinking almost always makes want to smoke, and I feel so yucky the next day.
I realize that I emotionally eat as an escape,...because it gives my a false sense of comfort, or perhaps it's a distraction! The act of chewing and tasting...distracts me from worrying or being anxious I think. So how to stop???

I think perhaps, calmly thinking about the situation and facing my fears would help. Face my fears and ask myself really why I feel fearful. Failure? Loneliness?

I'm still trying to teach myself to love myself. I think it is one of the hardest things to do. Growing up in a family of over-achievers probably didn't have the healthiest effect on me. I find myself constantly comparing myself to others, other's achievements, and then becoming critical and being awful to myself. I need to break this sick/destructive cycle and really start to love myself. Because I'm worthy of self-respect. I think for a long time, I mistook self-respect as being the same as pride. but am realizing more recently that they are two different things entirely. If I really loved myself, I wouldn't criticize myself, but encourage, cheer myself on. I need to be more patient, compassionate, loving and embracing of myself because I am my own best friend whom I shall cherish for a life time.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:36 AM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Loving yourself is very important! Not matter the size! You are tackling a lot here. Please know we are here to help you along! What eating plan are you following? Keto?
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:06 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

oh hi zipp! thanks for stopping by~

Yes, I'm following keto, meaning low carb + high fat. I'm following it pretty loosely tho. Maybe that's why I still feel hungry. I started about 3wks ago actually and was doing pretty well. No hunger + tons of energy. but had a major cheat/binge day last Fri. and trying desperately get back to the happy place again.
Wow, you're so close to goal! congratz!!! you've come a long way! I can't imagine how happy I would be if I were 3lbs away from goal! I think I need to more carefully monitor my macros for the next few days. I see that you follow JUDDD. Is that a sort of calorie alternating thing? lol. sorry I think I read about it in the past but don't remember the details.. So you must be following your calories pretty strictly, no? I'm so lazy when it comes to that. Any weightloss tips you want to share??
Old 01-30-2014, 04:46 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27/14
71.8 kg/ 158.3 lbs - 1/29/14

No difference in weight. I feel a little bloated tho, maybe a little constipated. Perhaps milk is the culprit. I was good at fighting off cigs yet another day! Yay! The craving is less for sure. And blood sugar is finally returning to normal at last it seems. I'm hoping tho that the scale will move down sometime in the near future. Well, for that I really do need to start exercising...
Old 02-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27/14
71 kg/ 156.5 lbs - 2/2/14

forgot to weigh the past couple of days. The scale did go down, yay!! However, for some reason I don't feel any skinnier. It's weird because usually when I lose weight I can feel it. But oh well. hey, as long as it's going down, I'll take it! I still don't feel quite energized enough to work out oddly enough.Perhaps the key is to just get started and the momentum will kick in...I will try my best to get a run on the treadmill at least tonight!
Old 02-02-2014, 05:51 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27/14
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3/14

Hello journal! So yes, the scale is going down, but I'm still 1kg heavier compared to 2wks ago. Oh well, at least it's going down. And I've been very good with not smoking! Go me! Although I woke up today with a slight icky feeling of an onset cold/flu... No! can't get sick! I will be healthy! I'll make sure to drink lots of fluid(teas), vitamin c, and keep warm. sharing lunch with a sick friend was a big mistake obviously..

Anyhoo, just started reading this book, "The How of Happiness". It's a book on methods to increase happiness and it's interesting because it's based on scientific research. An interesting concept covered in the book is how 50% of our happiness 'set point', i.e. how happy we are depends on our genes. 10% depends on circumstances and 40% our intentions. It was pretty shocking to learn that the biggest factor in determining our happiness is actually genetic. The whole premise of the book is not deterministic though. On the contrary, it tells you that circumstances are only 10% and the intention 40%, so the amount that we can actively control is quite significant. I haven't read the whole book nor did I begin the exercises it recommends, so I'll have to test its effectiveness, but the claims of the book seem pretty logically sound to me..So I'll give it a go! Keeping a positive journal is one of it, ha! So maybe, YOU, my journal will be a part of the bigger journey!!!
Old 02-03-2014, 06:33 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27/14
69.7 kg/ 153.7 lbs - 2/4/14

Totally had a woosh today!!! Yay! Well it could be just that I didn't have dinner yesterday...had a late lunch. But it still feels good!! Yup! I can't weight to see the 140s again! It really is amazing that I let myself gain more than 20lbs last year.. I'm gona fix it this time for sure!!!

To review the Promises to myself:

- exercise 30min or walk 10,000 steps everyday. - eh...have not been so good with this... I'll keep trying tho.
- weigh every morning. - been pretty good!
- quit smoking - check!
- gift myself a gym membership with a 10kg loss goal. (2.8kg so far, 7.2kg left)!!!

Last edited by imgonadoit; 02-03-2014 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: To add info.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:13 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

oh will the whoosh fairy pay me a visit tmrow??? wouldnt that be so nice.. sigh.. lol. But it's good at least that I seem to be fully back in ketosis finally. Hunger is much more manageable for sure and feel more motivated to move So I waked to work in the freezing cold. brrrrr If theres one thing I really hate its being cold since Cali had spoiled me my whole life.. But yes,I've decided to not drive for awhile. Only walking/ biking/ public trans. for now. Gotta burn those calories any ways I can and if Its good for the environment too, hey why the heck not!!!! b/ c im typing this on my iphone, im going to ignore capping and other things like 's. im too lazy to shift to next page. haha. or maybe this is better. if I use the voice activation it will capitalize and spell things correctly on its own right? ha ha it worked! so although I succeeded and not eating and night today I did have quite a bit of the low carb cheesecake. hey but it's mainly just fat anyway. i've seen people count calories on Quito but I am just too lazy for that. I suppose it's good to know your Macros before now I'll just eyeball things.
I had this weird thought today. I guess not so much weird thought but a weird realization. A shocking realization how thick my thighs are. kind of funny really.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27/14
69.7 kg/ 153.7 lbs - 2/4/14
69.8 kg/ 153.9 lbs - 2/5/14

Hmm, the scale went up today. arggghh.. but hey, you can't expect a daily loss! It's simply unreasonable because the body doesn't work that way. And yesterday I did have a bit of a whoosh so it makes sense. I just have to increase my activity level since the appetite is beginning to be controlled a lot better. yay for that.

It's pretty funny to think that I didn't catch my weight increase when it was happening. I was at a very dark place after a break up and I think I just let myself go. I was at a self loathing state that just is not healthy at all, but given the circumstances, I did my best. The breakup happened at the end of 2012 and it was one of the most difficult times in my life. I discovered that my bf at the time was cheating on me in the most classically despicable low life way. It was just incredible. Especially because I had told him from the beginning that if he were to ever fall in love with someone else, he should just tell me and I would very cooly and calmly let him go, but one thing that he really should not do is cheat on me. And of course he totally ignored my plea and cheated on me. The sense of betrayal was I think too much for me to handle because I simply could not understand why he had to do that and I still don't. But what I have come to accept is that his dysfunctional psyche is not something that I have to try to understand. That's simply how he is due to whatever choices he has made in his life and I'm just glad that I no longer share my life with someone who doesn't deserve respect.
All in all, it has taken me a long time to heal and I'm still healing. But a curious fact that I am realizing these days is that after this self-shattering pain comes an opportunity for healing that surpasses the trauma. Meaning you're allowed a healing process that is more comprehensive and encapsulating than the actual event that took place. It's like literally I was broken to pieces but in the process of putting myself back together, I can also mend areas that were previously ignored. So in the end, you find yourself to be a stronger you, more loving you, a more mature you..... and.. I guess tis the journey of life...

Last edited by imgonadoit; 02-04-2014 at 07:24 PM..
Old 02-05-2014, 08:17 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member

69.7 kg/ 153.7 lbs - 2/4/14 (walked to work)
69.8 kg/ 153.9 lbs - 2/5/14 (treadmill)

ive decided to record the daily exercise done as well.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:00 PM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: greengeeny
Stats: 226/167.2/135
WOE: Eating less than 20 carbs a day
Start Date: September 13, 2013
Good for you on starting the walking! You are undertaking a lot of life changes all at once. Good for you I don't follow any particular diet. I just try to keep my net carbs under 20 per day. I haven't started daily, intentional walking yet. I have been at this almost 6 mnths now, and it really hasn't stalled me at all. I could use a little more firming up lol, but the weight is still melting off
greengeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

greengeeny - oh thanks so much! I was actually checking out your journal too! Your progress is phenomenal! 46lbs! that is awesome! I hope to be as successful as you by following some of your recipes!!

71.8 kg/ 158.3 lbs - 1/28
71.8 kg/ 158.3 lbs - 1/29
71 kg / 156.5 lbs - 2/2
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3
69.7 kg/ 153.7 lbs - 2/4 (walked to work)
69.8 kg/ 153.9 lbs - 2/5 (treadmill)
69.9 kg/ 154.1 lbs - 2/6 (a busy day. Will be walking a lot!)

Yes, the weight did go up again!! But it's ok because I know the reason TOM!!! I felt it coming yesterday and it's here. I usually experience quite a bit of weight gain for my period so this is normal. Usually afterwards tho, I experience a whoosh. So I will just ride it out.
I feel a little slow today mainly due to it being TOM. I usually get pretty bad cramps and other symptoms (achy back etc) BUT something I have noticed is that my symptoms are less severe when I'm in ketosis! Isn't that great! My cramps were so severe that sometimes I wouldn't even be able to get out of bed. But now totally manageable! Yay for that!
I'll have a big juicy steak today. It's kind of a TOM ritual via my mum. She has this thing...on the first day, you should always have a big piece of steak, period. It was funny when she tried to enforce this even when I was a vegetarian. She said the TOM steak didn't count as meat but a simple necessity I was a raw vegan then, ironically...and I think raw veganism is a great WOE because I felt great. Really alert and energized. The problem with it is that rawfoodism is too difficult unless you live in a tropical climate with an abundance of cheap fresh tropical fruits which is why a lot of rawfoodists end up moving to tropical areas. While I hate the cold , I also can't stand bugs..so.. hehe

2014 will be yet another busy year but I'm looking forward to getting a lot done! For that I have to be consistent and persistent. One of the exercises offered in the book on happiness is optimistically visualizing your future. Like visualizing what it would be like a year later, 5 yrs later, etc. But rather than just simply day dreaming, you also think about how you can make the ideal into a reality and reconfirm your goals.

Last edited by imgonadoit; 02-05-2014 at 07:26 PM..
Old 02-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

argghhh! I just could not resist eating after work today. I thought I could just let the hunger fade away, but... was hungry...My eating was a little off today because I was so busy, but then when I got home I started a munch feast. I'm so not going to see any weight loss tomorrow I'm sure.

(warning: this is a private rambling which is probably very incoherent. I write often on topics that may seem unrelated to lowcarbing, etc. however, being an emotional binge eater, food has many psychological attachments. Hence, I consider emotional analysis as a part of the same "get healthy" project.

Time for analysis: Well, the important thing to think over is that although my unraveling today was partially due to real hunger caused by me skipping dinner, I must also admit to myself that stress played a big part in it as well. After the meeting, I felt anxious about the upcoming project. why do I get anxious? Is it out of some fear of failure? Or not believing in myself? Self criticism? Self doubt? Voices of self-doubt can trigger anxiety and anxiety makes me turn to food for comfort. Yes, I am nervous. I am worried. I'm worried that I might not have the necessary skills to complete this project successfully or that the end product may not be good enough. But....all I can do is be persistent, try my best without stressing myself, although that is always a fine line for me. How to push oneself without feeling the pressure? I've got to believe in myself. I've got to believe in myself. I've got to believe in myself. And persist...
Old 02-07-2014, 08:14 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Didn't weigh myself today. Being it TOM, I'm probably holding onto a lot of water and the scale would probably not budge. So I didn't want to see a gain and get discouraged.

So I'm really getting used to not driving as much. Walked a ton today and fortunately, I felt pretty light on my feet. I'm certain that it will have a significant effect on my overall journey. I plan on going to the doctors sometime next week for a checkup. All in all, I feel pretty good. I haven't had a single cigarette since the 27th! Go me!!! I'm so proud of myself! A nice pat on the back well deserved!
Old 02-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Ok, so today was a good test of will power. I met a friend today because he's having some love trouble (haha, am I glad that I don't have anything to give me a headache!!!) and I was successful in resisting both drinking and smoking. I just drank water and coffee and was pretty good with eating too, although there were a couple of side dishes that were a little iffy. But I should be proud of myself for doing well for the most part whereas before, I would have been tempted to fall into the "just this once" mentality. But I was STRONG!!!

I will weight tomorrow since I should probably know exactly how TOM effects my weight. And another goal is to try doing an exercise video. Whatever I happen to be in the mood for. It could be Tae bo, it could be something else. I'm not sure... In terms of workout videos, I think variety is so important to me because I get tired of doing the same workout everyday. But then, I tried doing things like p90x which uses a collection of workouts, but couldn't keep up with the workout because they were simply too hard. I think workouts like that are excellent for getting rid of those last 5-10 pounds. But since I've a long way to go still, I'll stick with easier and more fun exercises.

Oh how I can't weight till I can wear pretty clothes again!
Old 02-08-2014, 07:51 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

71 kg / 156.5 lbs - 2/2
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3
70.1 kg/ 154.5 lbs - 2/8 (walked)

ok, so the scale hates me this week. but hoping that this will end with TOM. Granted my eating wasn't totally clean last night. Lots of hidden carbs I bet....argghh, but I'll do my best at clean eating today and even to a workout video. Hopefully I won't be thrown out of ketosis. I don't feel any food cravings right now, so I don't think it's too bad. I haven't decided which workout to do yet, but perhaps I'm leaning towards Tae Bo. I want something high energy and motivating.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:28 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

71 kg / 156.5 lbs - 2/2
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3
69.6 kg /153.4 lbs -2/10 (walk)

Yay finally a move downward!!! Although not really a whoosh, I'll take it. After meeting with my friend, I realized how important it is to be careful about my own feelings. Meaning, for some reason, all of my friends fell into this depression which I was finally able to snap out of. But when I meet with those friends, it effects me..in a bad way. It gets me down I found out. So this whole weekend, I couldn't do much although I had quite a bit to do. Well, while I can't blame anyone else but myself for choosing not to do what I needed to do, I also should not deny the emotional effect those individuals have on me. I just don't get positive energy from them and it's like they want me to suffer like they do...and NO Thank you!!! Been there for the last year and a half and no more!!Since I can't really help them not be depressed (I've tried), I think it's best to give them some space...

Anyhow, since 1/27, I've lost about 3.8 lbs. While that is not a lot, it would be fine as long as it's steady. So from 1/27 to now is exactly 2wks. Ok. that is less than what I had hoped....I hoped that I would lose about 10lbs/mo, but maybe that is too ambitious for my body. who knows... But the good news is that even if I lose exactly at this rate, I can still reach my ultimate goal by my birthday this year in June!!! And now that would be phenomenal!!! Especially because I have a lot traveling planned for the summer. I must be diligent and persistent. I can do it!!!!

Last edited by imgonadoit; 02-09-2014 at 07:32 PM..
Old 02-10-2014, 05:57 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Ok, obviously made a mistake in calculating my loss so far. It's 4.9lbs not 3.8!! Ha! I was looking at the previous weight not today's. Cool! So that means I might be able to pull off the initial goal of losing about 10lbs/mo!!! Oh wouldn't that be grand! My ultimate goal is to be at my goal weight by my birthday which is at the end of June, but I would really like to reach that goal weight like a month before my birthday so that I can fully try out maintenance. Although I have never ever reached my goal weight ever during my previous tries , I've heard from so many people how hard it is to maintain... Some even claim that maintaining is much harder than losing... which is really scary because losing alone is pretty darn hard for me...

Ooohh!! Ooohh! I just weighed myself, which is kind of cheating in that it's not my usual time but I'm at a new low!!! Yay!
Old 02-10-2014, 07:15 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Ok, I tried updating the post but it didn't work because I ran out of time.. anyway, I'm down another .4lbs since this morning at 153lbs even! Cool!

That means I've lost 5.3lbs so far! Hopefully it'll keep going down with TOM coming to an end soon.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:41 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Time for more corrections:

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27
71 kg / 156.5 lbs - 2/2
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3

I somehow had left the first day out which had a higher start weight. Which makes it a 7 lbs loss total! according to what the scale just told me! Woohoo!

So some mini goals are:

- gift myself a gym membership with a 10kg loss goal. (3.1kg so far, 6.9 kg left)!!!
- gift myself an oven with a 10lbs loss starting today. (153lbs -> 143lbs)
*the only problem is that I'm poor right now...
Old 02-10-2014, 01:04 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Just keep in mind, if you go on a mini feast, just try to keep your pantry and refridgerator stocked with lc options. Maybe make an lc sweet to keep in the fridge. Having extra lc food is better than eating a bag of potato chips, or a package of cookies. I always keep something around that is lc that makes me feel like I am eating something "naughty" so it takes away the urges. Sugar free candy. Atkins treats. Lc cheesecake. Cream cheese clouds. Cream cheese muffins. It works
Old 02-10-2014, 06:17 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Day 16

Lisa - (right?) Thanks for the lovely tip! Yes, I made cheese cake last week and it was goooood! But the only problem is that right now I don't have an oven, so it's harder to make treats w/o baking. But I made it one of my weight loss goals: if I lose 10lbs from now, I'll purchase an oven as a reward!!

Yay! So I'm doing pretty well! As expected, with TOM going away soon, the scale is going down!

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27
71 kg / 156.5 lbs - 2/2
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3
69 kg / 152.1 lbs - 2/11 (walk a lot; tried to do Taebo Bootcamp but couldn't last more than 20 min. )

7.9 lbs lost in 16 days... Not too shabby!!

- gift myself a gym membership with a 10kg loss goal. (3.5kg so far, 6.5 kg left)!!!
- gift myself an oven with a 10lbs loss starting today. (152.1lbs -> 143lbs)
Old 02-11-2014, 06:40 PM   #27
Senior LCF Member

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27
71 kg / 156.5 lbs - 2/2
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3
69 kg / 152.1 lbs - 2/11 (walk a lot; 20min of Taebo Bootcamp)
68.5 kg/ 151.0 lbs - 2/12 (workout dvd of choice)

The scale is still moving down!!! Yahoo!!! I guess I'm experiencing the end of TOM whoosh! I'll take it! Wooo, the 140s is approaching finally!

- gift myself a gym membership with a 10kg loss goal. (4kg so far, 6 kg left)!!!
- gift myself an oven with a 10lbs loss starting today. (151lbs -> 143lbs)
Old 02-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Day 17

went to the spa today. It felt soooo nice. I should be more often. However, I think I got too dehydrated because I felt hungry all day. So ended up eating too much...more like grazing all day. Didn't get to work out. And felt this incredible urge to consume large quantities of fruit, tangerines, blueberries, persimmons, strawberries...AHHHHHH!!! Why? So I definitely realized how important it is to keep my emotions stable for my eating to be clean. It's because of the crazy worrying yesterday and the espresso binging that threw me off. Not sleeping till 5 am definitely had a bad effect leading to these cravings all day. So as a result, I probably had too many cherry tomatoes today. And milk...and store bought mayo... Oh well, I'll try better tomorrow.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

BEST LC No cook recipes....
MAGIC PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

CREAM CHEESE CLOUDS - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

NO-BAKE JELLO CHEESECAKE - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes
Old 02-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

72.5kg/ 160 lbs -1/27
71 kg / 156.5 lbs - 2/2
70.7 kg/ 155.9 lbs - 2/3
69 kg / 152.1 lbs - 2/11 (walk a lot; 20min of Taebo Bootcamp)
68.5 kg/ 151.0 lbs - 2/12 (nothing )
68.7 kg/ 151.4 lbs - 2/13 (walk)

Ok, stress = definitely not good. Too much coffee and not sleeping(& being worried sick about mom's biopsy result) totally threw me off, because I feel sick today. I can feel the onset of a cold. NO!!!! I will do my best to fight it off. That just shows how much of a bad effect stress has on your immune system. I must remain mentally strong! I can do it!

The scale bounced up a little today but no biggy. I have to accept the fact that it's going to fluctuate and that it'll not go down every single day. It was quite good for the past week tho. Lets see...2.7lbs in 1week! Hey, that is darn good!!! I'm especially excited that it corresponds with me becoming more active, i.e. walking more and driving less. So hopefully the weight loss will be consistent as long as I keep up my activity level.

Really looking forward to having sunlight some time soon. I don't like this gloomy weather.