LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Z-Baby
Stats: 227/217/145
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 10/14/2013
Zenli's Journey...2014

So I have never done a weight loss journal before. I figured, what the heck! Maybe it will help me stay on track this time. ONCE AND FOR ALL!

I am such a food lover. LC has really been the only "diet" (I know, I know...WOE) that has worked for me. So why I fall off, I don't know. I guess sugar just rocks my world. Once I taste it, it's like CRACK. It's so annoying.

I am the highest weight I have ever been. I am just so disgusted with myself. I don't like feeling that way. I am a VERY happy and positive person. I want to STAY that way. I don't like feeling down on myself. Ya know? I mean who does. I am not sure why I sabotage myself. I mean all for a bite, a lick, a taste! You know the crazy thing is I don't even like what I am eating half the time and once it is all said and done it totally wasn't worth it.

I think my main problem is laziness. I am NOT prepared ahead of time and it kills my progress. It's much easier to grab a bag of chips and a candy bar or go through the drive through rather than be prepared. It's pure laziness.

So, I have a LOT to work on this year. I am not going to lie, it's very overwhelming, but I know the end result will be so worth it. ONE DAY AT A TIME. I can do this.
Z-Baby is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2014, 04:01 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RoxyRoller
Stats: 315/277/200 next weigh 5/1/14
WOE: Calorie controlled, under 75 carbs per day
Start Date: December 30, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Baby View Post
Once I taste it, it's like CRACK.
Oh, I hear ya on that....and what sucks is after that first bite, you don't really taste it anymore, it becomes mindless for me until I would reach into the bag and find it empty and go "whaaaa?...I ate the whole bag?..."

Welcome and yes, you can do this.
RoxyRoller is offline   Reply With Quote