Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #61
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,131
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 235.4/223.8/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by monees lc View Post
So glad you chimed in. I read that and for some reason it cleared my mind and gave such great insight I have been completely on point with my plan. Never stopped but had to many situations where I would dangle my feet over the edge of the wagon so to speak and then have to get back on track again... Just another source of tools to check out since I know you too have started a couple times along with myself. Take care.
Thanks again! I decided to start fresh tomorrow, after reading and praying that this is the final straw.

I keep asking myself, "how bad do you want this, do you REALLY want this, what are you waiting for?" If I start NOW, a year from tomorrow; I'll be glad I did. We can do this!
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #62
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 305
Gallery: monees lc
Stats: 187./170/145
WOE: atkins
Start Date: March 2008
Amen - I have been so focused it is amazing to me. All I do is keep thinking one meal and one day at a time. And nothing is as good as feeling that sense of accomplishment of making the right choices for me. I am down another 4 lbs in the last few days from just taking that starting over thread and embrassing the points that made the difference. Had to cut out flavored coffee and look for new multivitamins cause mine were packed in sugar and those were just two things that were throwing things out of whack in addition to my on and off days that I conveniently made excuses for. Yes you can surely do this- I have buddy system with someone at work, someone on email and this website. So someone always in reach if I'm feeling like throwing in the towel. So today is your day- and who am I but another friend making it thru this process- and can say I know you want this bad enough to do it. Otherwise, like me , you wouldn't keep showing up - you haven't given up and that's the key.
monees lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #63
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,131
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 235.4/223.8/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by monees lc View Post
Amen - I have been so focused it is amazing to me. All I do is keep thinking one meal and one day at a time. And nothing is as good as feeling that sense of accomplishment of making the right choices for me. I am down another 4 lbs in the last few days from just taking that starting over thread and embrassing the points that made the difference. Had to cut out flavored coffee and look for new multivitamins cause mine were packed in sugar and those were just two things that were throwing things out of whack in addition to my on and off days that I conveniently made excuses for. Yes you can surely do this- I have buddy system with someone at work, someone on email and this website. So someone always in reach if I'm feeling like throwing in the towel. So today is your day- and who am I but another friend making it thru this process- and can say I know you want this bad enough to do it. Otherwise, like me , you wouldn't keep showing up - you haven't given up and that's the key.
Wow this post has motivated me like never before! I'm so grateful for you, words can't even explain.

I'm rejoicing with you, as you progress and push yourself to get where you need to be. It's all about "lifestyle changes" and us putting what matter most; first and that's our health.
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:30 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 305
Gallery: monees lc
Stats: 187./170/145
WOE: atkins
Start Date: March 2008
Amen

If you fight your way thru a good solid week of low carbing and get thru that first hurdle I think you would be fine. The main thing is even though the scale is slowing down (2-3 pds a week) I am seeing major changes in my body and the way my clothes fit - so that lowcarb inch reduction ain't no joke. I used to laugh when I read about people shopping in their own closets. That's exactly what I'm doing and having a ball. Decided against buying anything else new right now because I know it will be a waste or "waist" of money as im losing pounds and inches successfully. So Ms. Lynn many people are rooting for you so keep moving forward and we are here for each other.

Last edited by monees lc; 04-16-2014 at 06:31 AM..
monees lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:51 AM   #65
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,131
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 235.4/223.8/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by monees lc View Post
If you fight your way thru a good solid week of low carbing and get thru that first hurdle I think you would be fine. The main thing is even though the scale is slowing down (2-3 pds a week) I am seeing major changes in my body and the way my clothes fit - so that lowcarb inch reduction ain't no joke. I used to laugh when I read about people shopping in their own closets. That's exactly what I'm doing and having a ball. Decided against buying anything else new right now because I know it will be a waste or "waist" of money as im losing pounds and inches successfully. So Ms. Lynn many people are rooting for you so keep moving forward and we are here for each other.
Hello monees,

As I read this, I began to have a glimpse of where I was when I lost weight during Induction before. I was down almost 15 lbs and some inches; towards the end and I felt great.

Thanks again, for being so supportive and continuing to push me!
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:21 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 305
Gallery: monees lc
Stats: 187./170/145
WOE: atkins
Start Date: March 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsbeloved79 View Post
Hello monees,

As I read this, I began to have a glimpse of where I was when I lost weight during Induction before. I was down almost 15 lbs and some inches; towards the end and I felt great.

Thanks again, for being so supportive and continuing to push me!
Just reach out if you need to. I am always looking for you
monees lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:05 PM   #67
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,131
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 235.4/223.8/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Restarting Induction with a New Mindset

I decided to restart Induction 4/22/14. I'll take the remainder of today and tomorrow to prepare a few meals, so I'm prepared for the week. I'm truly fed up, yeah I said it before; but this time I really am and I've come to realize that every second I choose not to get this weight off and be the confident woman God designed me to be, is valuable time wasted. So stay tuned and join me on my journey.
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:44 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 305
Gallery: monees lc
Stats: 187./170/145
WOE: atkins
Start Date: March 2008
Alright now. The number is restarts is a mute point - the fact that you haven't given up is what will get you to the finish line.
monees lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:42 AM   #69
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Here to cheer you on Lyn. You can do it.
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:53 AM   #70
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 305
Gallery: monees lc
Stats: 187./170/145
WOE: atkins
Start Date: March 2008
Hope your re-start is going well Ms. Lyn.
monees lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #71
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,131
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 235.4/223.8/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by monees lc View Post
Alright now. The number is restarts is a mute point - the fact that you haven't given up is what will get you to the finish line.
I totally agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Here to cheer you on Lyn. You can do it.
Thanks Meeks, I'm cheering you on as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monees lc View Post
Hope your re-start is going well Ms. Lyn.
Ummm I actually haven't started yet, but I'm planning to do so tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted, and thanks for the support!
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:17 PM   #72
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Lyn, have you started yet? Girl, I need some MOTIVATION!!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:03 AM   #73
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,131
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 235.4/223.8/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Lyn, have you started yet? Girl, I need some MOTIVATION!!
Hi Meek, I'm starting tomorrow, and I'm starting a new journal as well. What about you?
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #74
Atkineer For Life
 
godsbeloved79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pompano Bch, FL
Posts: 19,131
Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 235.4/223.8/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/9/2014
~CLOSED~

Follow me here! New and LAST journal. I promise lol godsbeloved79's "She believed she could and she Did" Mission
godsbeloved79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.