Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: pumpkinpie90
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Jan 08, 2014
My Journal to Happiness :)

Newbie here and I thought I would start my own journal so that I can have a place to document everything regarding weight loss. I use an online tracker to track calories so I won't be listing what I eat in this journal, just the calories.

My stats:
Height: 5'0"-5'1" (shortie here )
Starting weight: 132 (Dec 21st)
Current weight: 125.7 (Dec 28th)
Goal weight : 110

I'm still in college (one more semester before graduation!) and I started last semester being 125 but with all the stress and laziness to keep up with tracking my calories and exercise, I ended the semester being 132 (which ironically is my starting weight prior to last semester). Soooo basically I undo all my weight loss during last semester. I'm definitely the perfect-or-nothing type and I don't like that at all. Still working on that.

I'm following a roughly 1200 cals diet, with high fat, high protein and low carb. My carbs only need to stay < 100g, and the fat and protein amounts vary depending on what I eat that day. I am inspired by the Primal/Paleo woe and you'll see the reflection of that in my foods. I do heavy lifting but have only been focused on the foods so far so need to get back into that...

With cutting my carbs down to < 100g a day, it was much much easier for me to adhere to 1200 cals/day (most of the time) + shedding the water weight = losing 6.3 pounds in 7 days! Very happy

I'll start with yesterday's diary since I did not keep track of my daily weights before that. I weigh myself every morning to see how the daily fluctuations look like.

*Dec 27th: was not hungry much since I ate around 1350 the day before
Weight: 126
Calories: 966
Extra info: content mood, no fogginess, no exercise

*Dec 28th
Weight: 125.7
Calories:
Extra info: very good sleep, woke up happy, having some trouble with bowel movements for some reason,
pumpkinpie90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: pumpkinpie90
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Jan 08, 2014
Do not see the edit button anywhere soooo

*Dec 27th
Weight: 126
Calories: 966

*Dec 28th
Weight: 125.7
Calories: 1254

*Dec 29th:
Weight: 124.3
Calories: 2000?? (pigged out @ BBQ)

*Dec 30th:
Weight: 124.0 (thought it would go up after bbq pig out day 0_o)
Calories: 1200-1400 (estimated-since dinner was sushi @ restaurant)
Extra: felt foggy today. perhaps it was bc of all those sugary marinade yesterday...took a 30 min walk in the early afternoon and felt better
pumpkinpie90 is offline   Reply With Quote