WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Excellent post Dani!!
Thank you Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads here I tend to ramble

---------------------------------

Kinda a weird afternoon yesterday..

I was going to be left alone for pretty much the entire day, I had one errand...the grocery store....for whatever reason, as I began my trek to the store somehow the idea of eating "bad" foods became very enticing... It was kind of like this noise going on in my head, lots of different things popped into my head.....Reese's, ice cream, cookies, chips....bacon... Yes, BACON. The noise continued as I moved through the store and picked up everything I needed for dinner, etc.. once done I turned my attention to the food I apparently planned to inhale (????) during my solidarity.... I found the ice cream and stood there....and stood there....and stood some more.. and suddenly I realized that I didn't want it. ....I didn't want ANY of it. I started thinking about how NONE of this stuff was on my "bad list" anymore...I could have whatever I wanted, if that's what I chose.. Suddenly the appeal was lost and I didn't want anything.

Once I got home I found myself in the kitchen, with almost an angry feeling...like resentment...I started to think about all the food I'd "left behind" at the store and I felt sad....like, now I couldn't eat it...But, I continued to process my feelings and was desperately trying to figure out what it is that I really wanted...was I hungry? What??? I determined I was NOT hungry at all. Maybe thirsty, but definitely not hungry.... the resentment I felt was stemming from old habits... almost always, being left alone signified a time to "eat in peace" for me... I looked forward to it--mainly during those weeks/months when I was not dieting-- Well, now that I'm honoring my hunger ques there is no need to buy loads of junk or figure out times to eat it. Such a loss to me emotionally, I guess? So, while there's freedom in being able to eat whatever, whenever we want...the old memories or feelings of emotional eating are going to rear their heads and remind us, that, hey, remember me????

Of course, the diet head popped out some time later and thought, hey, you saved yourself probably 1000's of calories by not eating all that horrible food.

I should say, I did have chocolate cake for lunch I'd been thinking about it for hours after breakfast...so that's what I had. SO GOOD. I cut a medium sized piece, and as usual, I wasn't able to finish it. Go me!

I have a couple of cool coffee mugs coming next week that DH bought me... Both with quotes of things I keep telling myself on the daily.. Gotta love the man for knowing what's up & listening to me I'll post pics when they come!

DD17's last "official" day of school is today... She doesn't go back until Wednesday for rehearsal and to pick up her cap & gown.. Ugggggg Thank God DS comes home on Tuesday... I need my boy to tell me it will be ok Thursday should be real interesting around here! Haha!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:18 AM   #1113
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Your experience is so interesting. I know what you mean about "planning" a binge like that and looking forward to it. What's up with that? It never feels good afterwards. I think maybe I taste the first few bites and then I go on autopilot. Yuck! I'm so glad you talked yourself out of it, even it if did take Ms. Diet Head to chime in. Lovely to have chocolate cake for lunch! I need to wrap my head around that being okay, and do that sometime. But it will probably be ice cream for me.

This week and next sound pretty intense, emotionally. Is DD17 totally excited to be out of HS? Yes, it WILL all be okay! Change is just hard!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #1114
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Carol, ironically, Diet Head didn't show up until hours later when I was thinking about WTH had happened in the afternoon I just hate so much how engrained the idea of dieting is to me...how easy it is to "just go back"... To have these epiphany's IN the grocery store is huge for me... there was a time where I could not go into the grocery without having HUGE panic attacks. It got to the point where I couldn't go for months...and then DH had to be with me... NOT FUN.

I know for a fact that when I would plan to eat off plan, it is ALWAYS on autopilot. I don't think there is one time I can list that I KNOW for a fact I had something truly magnificent tasting. Ever. If anything, practicing HDE has shown me just how little I really eat, that it's nearly jaw-dropping to think back to all of the food I consumed without thinking about it.

Ironically, the realization that I really don't need a whole lot to feel satisfied is what caused me to start struggling with cycling... 5x a day, eating within 30 min of waking... all of a sudden that all seemed too overwhelming when I was NOT feeling hunger at all.

Last edited by DesertGurl; 05-16-2014 at 08:33 AM..
Old 05-16-2014, 11:00 AM   #1115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Funny thing about "having whatever you desire"....It is a bit emotional and frustrating...when I think about the 'bad' stuff and realize that if I do eat that stuff, I'm physically going to feel bad afterward, no matter how good it tastes at the time. The foods I binge on make me feel ill.

I can relate to your baby getting ready to graduate, I never attended a graduation I didn't cry through...
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:11 AM   #1116
Blabbermouth!!!

I am still trying to figure out if anything really does make me feel "bad".... I say this because I was always in the belief that LOTS of things made me feel badly, or ill...but since beginning with IE and eating whatever I choose according to hunger levels, I'm starting to see that nothing really bothers me Could it really be something as simple as just "eating too much of it"...

Well, she's done. She just got home, finals completed, books turned in, and final grades posted... So tragic, yet so exciting for me. I know she's excited, and for her I just continue to keep smiling and feeding her excitement. I do find slight comfort in the fact that she decided to stay for 1 year at comm. college to do Gen. Ed. Heck, I woulda too if I was going to get it all done for free like she is! The biggest draw for this was, she did NOT want to live in a dorm, which is required by all Universities.. she's not interested in sharing a room with anyone...an apartment her sophomore year is "doable", she says Oh, kids... gotta love them. And next year, DS graduates from college!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:14 AM   #1117
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
OH MY I can't even imagine my youngest graduating! I have till May 2020!! I am sure the time will fly by , which is what scares me! ALl ready for graduation? Are you hosting a party? Gathering?
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM   #1118

Smart on her part. When I was graduating, I too had 2 years at our comm College ready for me FOR FREE~ I turned it down to get the HECK out of town! THe good thing, the girl that came in 2nd after me, she probably would only get to go to college with the 2 years for free! It was a good thing for both of us!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:22 AM   #1119
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Hi dear,

I read your posts all the time and find them very helpful. You express feelings that so many of us have in a wonderful manner.

The HDE or IE I am finding very interesting. When I really stop and think, I am usually not hungry and find I can stop.

Glad you will have your son home for a bit. Sons are special to Mom's....

Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #1120
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: CarolinaCoast
Stats: 155/124.2/122-125
WOE: Chronic Experimenter
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
I am still trying to figure out if anything really does make me feel "bad".... I say this because I was always in the belief that LOTS of things made me feel badly, or ill...but since beginning with IE and eating whatever I choose according to hunger levels, I'm starting to see that nothing really bothers me Could it really be something as simple as just "eating too much of it"...
This is me, too. Nothing makes me feel bad unless I eat too much, except one day earlier in the week I had ice cream at 10:30 am on an empty stomach and I felt miserable. That's the only one. I figure I may turn out to be one of those naturally thin people Bob Schwartz talks about in "Diets Don't Work" who eats mostly junk food. Guess somebody's gotta do it...
CarolinaCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #1121
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
OH MY I can't even imagine my youngest graduating! I have till May 2020!! I am sure the time will fly by , which is what scares me! ALl ready for graduation? Are you hosting a party? Gathering?
I remember the day she was born and thinking, yep, have LOTS of years left with my kiddos..... it went SO fast! I look at her now and she is all grown up! She turns 18 in July, so hard for me to see her as an adult!!!! She didn't want a party. She'll end up at a couple others, I'm sure, but she didn't want to host one... we don't have family that speaks to us, so it's not like we're missing out on that aspect
Quote:
Smart on her part. When I was graduating, I too had 2 years at our comm College ready for me FOR FREE~ I turned it down to get the HECK out of town! THe good thing, the girl that came in 2nd after me, she probably would only get to go to college with the 2 years for free! It was a good thing for both of us!
Yep, she's got 2 years too if she wants them... but I think she wants to take off for her sophomore year.. it's exactly what her brother did, so she's following... it woulda been interesting had she GONE this fall....her bro would be a senior there with her That's another scary thought, HE graduates from college next year!!! I think if I'd have had the opportunity to bail for college somewhere I would have gone too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Hi dear,

I read your posts all the time and find them very helpful. You express feelings that so many of us have in a wonderful manner.

The HDE or IE I am finding very interesting. When I really stop and think, I am usually not hungry and find I can stop.

Glad you will have your son home for a bit. Sons are special to Mom's....

Thanks Sea!
I'm realizing that HDE is not for the faint of heart...it takes a lot of work!!!
My son has my whole heart I'm ashamed to say Something about that mom/son relationship...he takes my breathe away every time I see him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCoast View Post
This is me, too. Nothing makes me feel bad unless I eat too much, except one day earlier in the week I had ice cream at 10:30 am on an empty stomach and I felt miserable. That's the only one. I figure I may turn out to be one of those naturally thin people Bob Schwartz talks about in "Diets Don't Work" who eats mostly junk food. Guess somebody's gotta do it...
Ha! Now wouldn't that be a hoot to realize there's nothing "wrong with me" and that as a naturally thin person I CAN eat whatever I want
I may end up in the junk food group with you, CC! My family has ceased to tell me that chocolate is NOT a major food group!

Now, last night would be a perfect example of my assumptions of "there's something wrong with me"...or I can't have gluten, or carbs, or whatever...
simply put, I ate WAY too much. We ended up at a late dinner at Red Robin and while I stuck to only one beer, I overdid it on the food by a lot. Totally tuned out, yapping and gabbing with the hubster, and I look down and realize I hadn't tasted most of my food, yet it was nearly gone..... and then, when I finally decide to, I realize that the French fries are muy muy bueno! So, I kept eating them... Then our server brought us a free chocolate brownie dessert, which of course, I just hadto try Yep, coulda totally rolled me outta there. I went to bed uncomfortable and praying for daylight, to where I knew I would finally get that empty feeling back. Sheesh!!!!!

Going to continue my reading of skinny jeans and try to journal as to why I felt the need to overcompensate pretty much all day yesterday... about the only real thing I can come up with is the idea of DD graduating and being all done with HS at this point I really didn't feel like this would affect me this way, but I suppose it's always a possibility.. like I said, my entire role as mom/caregiver is now going to change, now that the last one has finally finished the traditional parts of "growing up".... Definitely need to think on this and figure out a strategy to work my way out of feeling emotional about this stuff... maybe get some exercise in instead of heading towards the kitchen? Need to think...
Old 05-17-2014, 05:54 PM   #1122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/208/180
Whaddup, D? Took me a while to catch up, but wow! You've got some good things going on! And happy anniversary to you and your hubs!

You have so many posts here that I just want to hang on my fridge, because reading them gives me a jolt of confidence, and a moment of "I can do it!" attitude. I keep losing that jolt, and that's why I can't seem to stick with my goals. So...I think I might just have to stalk your thread every day and look forward to your good words!
Saxy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:14 AM   #1123

No party, BONUS!!!!!!!! I say, enjoy the day then, with no STRESS! ENjoy having the family all together for a few hours.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #1124
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey D-girl! How was the weekend?
Old 05-20-2014, 03:27 AM   #1125

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Hey D I am trying to read backwards but what are you doing now? What is IE? Are you still doing Chris Powell's program? I saw his new shows start here on 5/27 so excited for a new season those shows are so powerful!!!!! Anyways thinking of you!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #1126
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxy1971 View Post
Whaddup, D? Took me a while to catch up, but wow! You've got some good things going on! And happy anniversary to you and your hubs!

You have so many posts here that I just want to hang on my fridge, because reading them gives me a jolt of confidence, and a moment of "I can do it!" attitude. I keep losing that jolt, and that's why I can't seem to stick with my goals. So...I think I might just have to stalk your thread every day and look forward to your good words!
Well aren't you sweet! Thank you Lisa! I do have a lot to be thankful for and life is pretty damn great!!! Come stalk away, but don't be a stranger!

Quote:
No party, BONUS!!!!!!!! I say, enjoy the day then, with no STRESS! ENjoy having the family all together for a few hours.
No party! Will be super easy day. Just crossing my fingers they can all get along for just a few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Hey D-girl! How was the weekend?
Weekend was good! It went super fast, but it was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Hey D I am trying to read backwards but what are you doing now? What is IE? Are you still doing Chris Powell's program? I saw his new shows start here on 5/27 so excited for a new season those shows are so powerful!!!!! Anyways thinking of you!
Amber girl! IE is intuitive eating... or HDE--hunger directed eating.. I am not doing cycling at all... I hit a place where I just could not diet anymore.. and then I found IE.. it's the practice of honoring your hunger signals and that's it. It's amazing how many of us do not know what those are. I miss cycling to a degree, but I think it's the panicked side of me that wonders when I will ever drop some weight again Working on changing my entire emotional state of everything when it comes to food, weight, and reasoning behind emotional eating. It's been a very freeing experience but it is HARD. Harder than "dieting" ever was.
I cannot wait for CP's new season!!!! I luurrrrrve him SO much!
----------------------------------------

Phew! DH was off again for a few days... craziness always ensues when he's around We saw Godzilla on Sunday, it was great! I think I'm taking DD to see The Neighbors this afternoon.... SO strange having her home all day long!

IE/HDE has been going pretty good. I had a couple stumbles but nothing major. I am having to truly fight myself to not get on the scale Diet Head is desperate. She is horrified at the very idea of gaining more weight. Mean Girl then comes in and tries to gang up on me and berate me for "failing"... so far *I* am winning but it's hard mentally, sometimes downright exhausting. I am really working at keeping my positivity up and continue to trust myself.

Here's my first mug. I LOVE it!!

Some nourishing thoughts for your mind....

Old 05-20-2014, 09:18 AM   #1127
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
I love that mug! Very good reminder & one of my fave colors.

Congrats to your daughter on her graduation!
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:21 PM   #1128
Big Yapper!!!!

Love the mug! It's just perfect.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:28 AM   #1129

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Those mugs are cool!!!! Congrats to DD!!

D I give you so much credit you keep on trucking, that is all we can do, I always enjoy reading your posts, never heard of IE so I will be anxious to follow your success!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:41 AM   #1130

Is tomorrow the BIG DAY???? I am so excited for you and the family. We need PICTURES and details!
Old 05-21-2014, 07:19 AM   #1131
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
I like the "diet head" i wish i had her on all day every day!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:17 AM   #1132
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
I love that mug! Very good reminder & one of my fave colors.

Congrats to your daughter on her graduation!
Thanks, J! So strange to know that all the kiddos are all done!

Quote:
Love the mug! It's just perfect.
I love it!! I cannot wait til the other one shows up, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Those mugs are cool!!!! Congrats to DD!!

D I give you so much credit you keep on trucking, that is all we can do, I always enjoy reading your posts, never heard of IE so I will be anxious to follow your success!
I committed last September to not give up.. I may be stumbling around in the dark a bit, right now, but I REFUSE to give up. It's been an extremely emotional journey, realizing things I never thought of before has been somewhat painful, but worth it and necessary... We wonder why we struggle so much, and what it boils down to, we eat our emotions when we're not looking. Tough to admit, but it's oh so true. The release and forgiveness for not dieting has been liberating. I kinda feel like someone's ripped off the duct tape keeping my mouth shut for what seems like forever....and now I can finally breathe and think clearly.

Quote:
Is tomorrow the BIG DAY???? I am so excited for you and the family. We need PICTURES and details!
Yep, tomorrow.. She's at rehearsal now, and already she's texting me frustrated because her damn class can't seem to get themselves into alphabetical order I will prolly post pics on FB..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
I like the "diet head" i wish i had her on all day every day!
The Diet Head is a mean, bossy BIYOTCH. You don't want her.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:35 AM   #1133
Blabbermouth!!!

BE AMAZING!!!!

Old 05-21-2014, 09:02 AM   #1134
Big Yapper!!!!

Love that!
Old 05-21-2014, 11:06 AM   #1135
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
BE AMAZING!!!!

Wonderful post. Thank you for all of your inspiring sayings. They are all so true too, if only we could act on them!

Enjoy graduation tomorrow...she sounds like a wonderful daughter.
Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:11 AM   #1136
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
Start Date: 8/18/14
Awwwwww, Danielle! I can't believe the day is here tomorrow. I am prepared to cry when I read your updates tomorrow. Be strong. (((hugs)))

I agree with the other Amber who said that you are amazing for continuing to power forward. Whatever the path, however you get there, you will get there because you never stop trying and never stop learning.

Love ya!
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:22 AM   #1137
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: br3n
Stats: 278/224/158
WOE: 20-30 carbs per day
Start Date: 09/19/13
Good morning, Dani!

Congrats to your daughter, I guess it's the big day today! I can't imagine my little guy graduating. I almost teared up when I saw his first day of "school" pic from earlier this year. He was still a baby with hardly any hair who could barely carry his backpack, now he's a rambunctious little boy who needs a hair cut. They grow up so very fast.

Glad to see you're still keeping at it and making peace with your diet demons. All in time, my friend...
br3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:01 AM   #1138
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Wonderful post. Thank you for all of your inspiring sayings. They are all so true too, if only we could act on them!

Enjoy graduation tomorrow...she sounds like a wonderful daughter.
I love finding things that speak to me. I am finding that it really does help me, even when I least expect it. Sometimes now, when I find myself struggling, something random will come to me that I read and it pulls me out.
I figure if I can pass it on, it may help someone else.

Aw, thank you! She is a lovely girl. She drives me bananas sometimes because she's SO much like her dad & me, but she is a great kid. We have become incredibly close the last couple years when her siblings started moving out... it's so strange to just have her here, but it's been a lot of fun to spend quality time with her on a consistent basis, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post
Awwwwww, Danielle! I can't believe the day is here tomorrow. I am prepared to cry when I read your updates tomorrow. Be strong. (((hugs)))

I agree with the other Amber who said that you are amazing for continuing to power forward. Whatever the path, however you get there, you will get there because you never stop trying and never stop learning.

Love ya!
Thanks, doll! I still can't believe she's graduating. I have her gown hanging in my room so I'd remember to steam it, and man, it's a glaring reminder of just how FAST time goes by.

You guys are too sweet, but really, I keep going partly because of the people I've surrounded myself with here. It's been an amazing journey, learning & growing with wonderful, amazing women!

Quote:
Originally Posted by br3n View Post
Good morning, Dani!

Congrats to your daughter, I guess it's the big day today! I can't imagine my little guy graduating. I almost teared up when I saw his first day of "school" pic from earlier this year. He was still a baby with hardly any hair who could barely carry his backpack, now he's a rambunctious little boy who needs a hair cut. They grow up so very fast.

Glad to see you're still keeping at it and making peace with your diet demons. All in time, my friend...
Bren! So good to see ya, girl!!!!
It's crazy how quickly it all speeds by. Time is precious the older they get, that's for sure! I find myself really looking forward to those little snippets of time I get when my son decides to come home for a visit... crazy!!!

Letting go of everything that entails dieting has been liberating. I will never stop trying to figure this out, I'm confident that I will find what works for me.
Quote:
Love that!
Thanks Carol, I love it too!
-----------------------------

Big day here! Feels like it took forever to get here and now that it has I want it to go away LOL
DD's at work this morning for awhile, which is good to keep her busy and out from underfoot
DS has been home for a few days, and it's been so fun catching up with him. I am constantly amazed each time he comes, how grown up he is getting. But, no matter how old he gets, he's still just as sweet as ever.

I found myself yesterday unable to eat a whole lot...I think it's nerves. This is an amazing thing because normally I would just tune out and chomp down on whatever was available.. but when I started having that "itch" yesterday, I asked myself what it is that I expected the food to do for me, and not surprisingly it was because of emotions of the timing of things going on here. Once I figured that out, nothing sounded good at all and I stayed out of the kitchen pretty much all day.

Shockingly, one thing I have noticed since starting IE is that my water consumption is suffering GREATLY. This is so surprising to me because I have always been one to chug water all day long for years & years now... but the last couple weeks I've noticed that I'm only getting in about half a gallon a day vs my consistent gallon+ daily... Something to work on, I know how important water is!

It's almost here!!!!!

Our next workshop was supposed to be this past Tuesday but was cancelled due to the guest speaker they'd planned being unable to make it. They pushed it to next Tuesday, which just so happens to be the premier night for EWL... The speaker, as it turns out, is a contestant from the upcoming season, so I CANNOT wait to hear what he has to share. ALSO, we found out that for Tuesday's workshop, afterwards, they are going to show the opening season's episode AND Chris & Heidi will be there with us. YESSSSSSS!!!!! So excited to see what happens with the night!!!!

Ok, well, time to go. I've got a zillion things to do this morning before the kiddo gets off work... thankful that today we're only expected to be in low 90's.... makes getting through hours of sitting on bleachers tonight alittle more tolerable

BE GOOD TO YOU!

Last edited by DesertGurl; 05-22-2014 at 09:03 AM..
Old 05-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #1139
Big Yapper!!!!

Congratulations on this big day! I know it must be tough to see your baby having this big milestone, but you and DH should be so proud of the job you have done/are doing raising such an amazing young woman!

I surprised myself by realizing that I'm looking forward to the new season of EWL. I mean, I love Chris and what he does, but I had kind of decided that the dramatic weight loss stories were distracting me and giving me false expectations of my own losses. But I do want to see it again, so reset the DVR I did. How AWESOME that you get to watch it with Chris and Heidi! And I can't wait to hear what the speaker tells you guys.

Enjoy this day! And yes, do stay as cool as possible (YUCK...summer).
Old 05-22-2014, 11:09 AM   #1140

OH that's cool you will see one of the people from the show. I love Chris' show. I DVR it always!!!!!!!