Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #871
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Hey girl, I haven't picked up the hula all week. Plan to do 20 minutes tonight !!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #872
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Not really sure what's going on....

I was fine yesterday, however, I didn't stick to induction foods and chose to have some carbs...I even had some low-fat soft serve yogurt that was amazeballs.. Totally fine all day and I slept really well.. Today has been more of the same and I've had no issues with my belly... I'm so confused by it all

So, I am considering going back to carb cycling and see what happens. Obviously if it continues despite my switching up my eating again, it's more than likely something medical Hoping that this is all just my body's way of telling me to get my butt back to cycling

I have spent a lot of time reading about other people's weight loss journey's... It's been empowering to see that it is possible to focus on fitness and clean eating and not obsess about the numbers. I've really let go of the scale obsession---I've not weighed since I did it last Friday... These women work on getting movement in daily and eating clean and that's pretty much it. I love it! I am thankful to have had the opportunity to had a glimpse into their efforts, if anything, just to show me that I can be one of them.

I'm excited to see what incorporating Jillian's program and cycling can bring.
I will start both come Saturday. Right now I'm going to try to use up the lc staples I have and incorporate a few carbs here & there and then begin 100% on Saturday--where I like my weeks to start..

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #873
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: br3n
Stats: 278/225/158
WOE: 20-30 carbs per day
Start Date: 09/19/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Not really sure what's going on....

I was fine yesterday, however, I didn't stick to induction foods and chose to have some carbs...I even had some low-fat soft serve yogurt that was amazeballs.. Totally fine all day and I slept really well.. Today has been more of the same and I've had no issues with my belly... I'm so confused by it all

So, I am considering going back to carb cycling and see what happens. Obviously if it continues despite my switching up my eating again, it's more than likely something medical Hoping that this is all just my body's way of telling me to get my butt back to cycling

I have spent a lot of time reading about other people's weight loss journey's... It's been empowering to see that it is possible to focus on fitness and clean eating and not obsess about the numbers. I've really let go of the scale obsession---I've not weighed since I did it last Friday... These women work on getting movement in daily and eating clean and that's pretty much it. I love it! I am thankful to have had the opportunity to had a glimpse into their efforts, if anything, just to show me that I can be one of them.

I'm excited to see what incorporating Jillian's program and cycling can bring.
I will start both come Saturday. Right now I'm going to try to use up the lc staples I have and incorporate a few carbs here & there and then begin 100% on Saturday--where I like my weeks to start..

Love it! Sounds like a great plan. I am excited for you!! With that attitude, good things are coming, I just know it! I am considering putting my scale away until the end of the month. Or.. indefinitely. I tell myself I won't weigh, but it's just sitting there, waiting for me, every morning.

Glad you finally got some sleep, hoping the tummy troubles go away soon!
br3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #874
Blabbermouth!!!

Thank ya, darlin' Right now, all I've got is my good attitude and my insufferable stubbornness

DH hid my scale last week until Friday's weigh-in day.. he never put it back but I haven't felt compelled to get on it.. I hope this lasts!
Old 04-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #875
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
I'm seriously considering not weighing every day...maybe biweekly? Hmmmm...

Hope your tummy feels better.
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:48 PM   #876
Blabbermouth!!!

The release I have gotten from this has been amazing.. I don't even think I can bring myself to weigh every morning right now! Not thinking about the stupid number has allowed me to start thinking about other things and that makes me feel good..
Old 04-03-2014, 05:45 AM   #877

YOu are on a great path girl! Such positive energy here. I also appreciate all your kind words of help for my DS15. Means the WORLD TO ME!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:11 AM   #878
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/186/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
Start Date: January 2013
Danielle! I can hear the relief in your post. Not obsessing about that number each morning will make the world of difference. Can you share where you were reading about others journeys doing the clean eating and fitness? I love to read stuff like that too.

I am headed in the same direction. I've actually been doing basically that for months, but the scale is stuck. I have to get to the "I don't care" about the number place and then I'll feel better. I had myself convinced that I HAD to start counting calories and logging food again, but I abandoned that after 2 days. It makes me sad.

I look forward to following along on your journey!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:55 AM   #879
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
YOu are on a great path girl! Such positive energy here. I also appreciate all your kind words of help for my DS15. Means the WORLD TO ME!
Thanks Monica! I am happy that anything I had to say helped in any way.... raising kids is HARD! I will always help you when I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_:) View Post
Danielle! I can hear the relief in your post. Not obsessing about that number each morning will make the world of difference. Can you share where you were reading about others journeys doing the clean eating and fitness? I love to read stuff like that too.

I am headed in the same direction. I've actually been doing basically that for months, but the scale is stuck. I have to get to the "I don't care" about the number place and then I'll feel better. I had myself convinced that I HAD to start counting calories and logging food again, but I abandoned that after 2 days. It makes me sad.

I look forward to following along on your journey!
Staying off the scale has been a huge relief. I'm thankful that I'd started the "no weigh" thing before I started not feeling good, so I'm glad that I didn't have that and my obsession with that stupid hunk of metal

Surprisingly where I've found inspiration is on Instagram Not even joking. I'm a very visual person, so seeing picture after picture of people having major success is very appealing to me... I figure that the Universe guided me in that direction after I kinda just stumbled on that social media platform through following various past contestants from the Biggest Loser through Twitter... Now every day I'm reading and looking at these incredible women posting and sharing their days with us.. it's amazing.

Counting and logging my food is something I fought for YEARS. It wasn't until I started carb cycling that I was sorta "forced" to in order to keep track of 5 meals a day. Now I can't imagine going a day without track and it really raises awareness about eating off plan foods or switching things up, because I always think of how I want to come in on point with my calories every day!
You will do it when you are really ready, just hang in there!
-------------------------------------

Another good day of feeling well yesterday. Incorporating carbs w/ protein seems to be what I need ATM? I realize that this is probably raising my #'s on the scale for the time being but I'm ok with it as long as I continue to feel better and get my energy back. Saturday's D-Day...will be menu planning today and then shopping and prepping/cooking food tomorrow.. Oh, and of course I'll be starting Jillian....how can we forget about her!? I'm actually really ready for it. I'm excited. She's gonna kick my ass but I'm ready for more change. Chris has really changed my outlook on food and my relationship to it, as well as a lot of emotional healing that has happened. Jillian is going to change my outlook about fitness and what I am truly capable of achieving. She also is helping me to understand a lot more about the psychological aspects of weight loss and obesity.. I love it, my own dream team!

Old 04-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #880
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Great visuals, D. You always find the best ones!

I'm soooo glad you are having relief in not weighing. I think I have broken my obsession with the scale and am learning to have a more realistic view of what it says. There's so much more to it than just that number. I've always known in, but now all of a sudden, I think I really "know" it. Ya know?

I wish there was a "scale" that we could all have in our homes, as small as a scale, that cost about as much as a scale, but that would tell us the true picture. Like, how much fat, how much muscle, how much water, and how much "all other". We could make such better decisions about what to do with that information each day.

Oooh, I can't wait to hear how it goes with Jillian. I foresee a love/hate relationship brewing!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 AM   #881
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks Carol. I really think I've turned a corner in terms of what it is I am actually after on this journey.. I always said that I didn't want to focus on the scale, but yet, I REFUSED to stop weighing.. I guess I just finally got sick & tired of feeling bad about it, yanno? Being able to find visual inspiration has been a HUGE help in overcoming the obsession. It's helped me to refocus my picture into more of what it is that I want. That makes me happy.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:12 AM   #882

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
D- that daily weighing is a ******!!!! I am only weighing on Mondays it is too maddening to weigh everyday because you know if the scale is not kind it ticks you off the entire day and you think F it or I must change this or that,

I am trying to look back on what worked for me, you were there the whole time I was losing, I was most successful weighing once a week, I wasnt tracking everything just sticking to low carb and exercise, so that is what I am doing now. If I dont lose on Monday I told myself I am not going to be ticked, I am going to just stick with it, because the scale will give eventually. As long as I know I am not cheating and moving! Low carb is very unforgiving in the cheating department it is really all or nothing, unlike some other plans. The fat bombs I think are totally helping, they take away any craving I have and make me feel full!!!!
Old 04-04-2014, 06:37 AM   #883

Keep going girl! You are wise beyond your years. I just love reading your journey. You are awe inspiring in your revelations!
Old 04-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #884
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
D- that daily weighing is a ******!!!! I am only weighing on Mondays it is too maddening to weigh everyday because you know if the scale is not kind it ticks you off the entire day and you think F it or I must change this or that,

I am trying to look back on what worked for me, you were there the whole time I was losing, I was most successful weighing once a week, I wasnt tracking everything just sticking to low carb and exercise, so that is what I am doing now. If I dont lose on Monday I told myself I am not going to be ticked, I am going to just stick with it, because the scale will give eventually. As long as I know I am not cheating and moving! Low carb is very unforgiving in the cheating department it is really all or nothing, unlike some other plans. The fat bombs I think are totally helping, they take away any craving I have and make me feel full!!!!
Good luck Amber, I'm sure you will do great!
While I was willing to be committed to strict LC my body is not liking it AT ALL... and what's not to love about getting a freebie day every week---it's like Chris wrote this plan for me! I really do love that I get one day with my husband where it doesn't have to be what what I "can" and "cannot" eat, and I can just enjoy the time choosing whatever I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Keep going girl! You are wise beyond your years. I just love reading your journey. You are awe inspiring in your revelations!
Thank you Monica, you are too sweet I really am committed to this. When I embarked last Sept. with cycling I was really ready to face EVERYTHING and no sweeping anything under the rug. While I am struggling with the weight loss I really feel at peace with the growth that is happening mentally & emotionally. I don't think I would trade this for the world. It's the stuff that I've been searching for and trying to face for years and just couldn't. I think my past few years with everything going on with my husband & my family has really actually helped get me here. Everything ALWAYS happens for a reason, I am a whole-hearted believer in that!
And of course, I could do none of this without the support of such amazing women like yourself!
------------------------------

Weighed today...it was as I suspected. 230.2. Down 2.2 since 3/23.... Not quite 2 weeks worth.. Eh, it is what it is, I am just thankful it is NOT UP! Of course I had entirely too much to eat yesterday....grilled burger W/ the bun for dinner, and a I ended up eating a cupcake afterwards So yep, totally expected a number in the 30's....

Onward.

Prepping and cooking today. So ready!

I think we're going to try to squeeze in a quick dinner and then go see a late showing of Captain America tonight....so excited, I love me some Chris Evans! ♥

I believe I am ready to take on Jillian in the morning. I was playing around with the resistance bands that came with my box... I LOVE them! It felt nice to stretch and feel those muscles actually burn in my arms!

LET'S DO THIS!!

Old 04-04-2014, 08:12 AM   #885
Senior LCF Member

Nice weigh-in!
Chris's plan seems so well-balanced, it's got to be good for you regardless of what the scale shows. With a combination of that & Jillian's workouts, you are going to be super fit & healthy in no time! That is something to be proud of & feel good about no matter your weight! Your head is definitely in the right place, keep it up!!
Old 04-04-2014, 08:23 AM   #886
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks, love! While it isn't a stellar, ground-breaking weigh in, I was just glad that I didn't go up. More so, this weigh-in stands for the fact that I didn't obsess about it, or weigh a million times throughout the week and drive myself crazy... I love that. I'm glad that I did it.

I love Chris's program. I have always said how I loved how I got to eat on his program... I am really hopeful that it all cooperates....I'm realizing that being "metabolically challenged" will make ANY plan challenging to get the weight to go... I might as well really focus on my fitness and building stronger, leaner muscles and help myself burn some fat.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:20 PM   #887
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Glad to hear you sound happier. This seems to be an ideal way for you to eat. Enjoy your weekend and Jillian!
Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:56 AM   #888
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Glad to hear you sound happier. This seems to be an ideal way for you to eat. Enjoy your weekend and Jillian!
Thanks, I feel happier!

-----------------------------------

Cycling restart today. So far so good.

First meal done.

48oz of water done.

Measurements done.

First workout with Jill done. -----altho' I only did the first 20 min. (30 min. workout) because I literally felt like I was gonna puke. I am SO out of shape. The movements are easy enough, but I have not exercised, in like, FOREVER. I also need to get smaller dumbbell weights to begin...the 5's are too much to start.

I really thought she was pleasant through this workout. She explained everything clearly and made it possible to get to each exercise without having to rush. I have high hopes for this!

So far today, I'm feeling very accomplished. I feel a different sort of energy coming though.... a lot to be said for exercise! Now the big question will be, can I move by the end of the day....

Time to eat again and then tackle house stuff...

Captain America: good movie. Chris Evans is adorably handsome and funny. Good story. And of course, who doesn't love Robert Redford!
Old 04-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #889
Blabbermouth!!!

Quick read on Heidi Powell's site today...Failing is NOT bad, nor wrong...and definitely not a linear journey!

Failure: A Pathway To Success
Old 04-05-2014, 11:40 AM   #890
Senior LCF Member

Way to go, Danielle! It sounds like you're off to a lovely new start.

I know that going-to-puke feeling all too well, you did the right thing! I'm learning (the hard way, again) that overdoing it is counter-productive. Just give it your all each time, and work your way up.

Glad you enjoyed the movie--we might be going this weekend! It has been a long time, hoping the popcorn doesn't tempt me.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:04 PM   #891
Blabbermouth!!!

Why, thank you, lovely lady! It felt REALLY good to move like that, believe it or not!! I was enjoying the burn for once! Of course, 20 min. in I was like, ok, I'm not enjoying it anymore and trying to gauge if I had enough time to run to the bathroom if I did, indeed, have the sickies I DID keep moving at least...I marched in place, paced back and forth, and just kept it going movement wise even if I wasn't doing her movements.. Those exercises are NO joke I'm already feeling it in my arms and my glutes already!! I'm thinking that I may end up doing longer than 90 days with this, as I think I may have to repeat several days in order to be able to work up to the entire 30 min. workout.

I just remember going balls-to-the-wall with a BL cross-training dvd, the entire 40 min. and I was dead by the end, and actually was SO incredibly sore for days afterwards that I never made it back to do it again... I did NOT want to do that this time.. I think I may have actually hurt my knee with the last attempt, now that I think about it Sheesh!!

So far so good, though and I'm pretty dang proud of what I did get accomplished. Not too bad for an old, outta shape lady!
Old 04-06-2014, 05:14 AM   #892
Senior LCF Member

Good job Danielle! You are wise to not go all out on Day 1. Trust me...I know what it's like to be so sore you can hardly move. I've been going to boot camp for over a year and there are many times where I'm VERY sore. We do different workouts all the time so it keeps the muscles on their toes!

You will feel so good once you start getting stronger. It just makes your self esteem go way up. Take it a day at a time!

Lori_:) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:45 AM   #893
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Good job Danielle! You are wise to not go all out on Day 1. Trust me...I know what it's like to be so sore you can hardly move. I've been going to boot camp for over a year and there are many times where I'm VERY sore. We do different workouts all the time so it keeps the muscles on their toes!

You will feel so good once you start getting stronger. It just makes your self esteem go way up. Take it a day at a time!

Hey Lori! I dunno if I was wise or just trying not to get sick all over my living room I think had it not been for that teeny-tiny little fact I would've kept going...
------------------------------------------

I had a FANTASTIC day yesterday. I did my first workout with Jill, ate to plan & got in my 1 gallon of water. On top of that I cleaned, got laundry done, and still was able to spend some time relaxing. It felt amazing to be so productive, but most of all, to actually FEEL good.

I just completed my 2nd workout... Yesterday was: shoulders, triceps, chest, and quads. Today: back, biceps, hamstrings, glutes, and abs.

I finished all of it except the very last set when I got my toning cord in a knot LOL I was really worried about getting through this workout because I woke up VERY sore in my shoulders and my legs....during warm-up I thought, uh oh this is not going to go well... surprisingly I didn't feel either of those things through the entire workout. Of course, now, tomorrow I will just hurt ALL over instead Tomorrow's a cardio day---that should be interesting!

During the workout today, Jillian kept saying, enjoy the next 2 weeks because after this it only gets harder As I'm desperately swinging my leg back behind me while on my hands & knees, feeling the burn from the bottom of my foot to the top of my head, all I could think was, OMG I'm gonna die....I have 2 weeks, and then I'm gonna die.
THIS is already hard, I cannot imagine what else is in store!!

High Carb day today--I'm ready for alittle bit of fruit and some potatoes. Oooo and I think we're grilling tonight---one of the great things about warmer weather, for sure!

DH is off today. I'm on the hunt for some new workout shoes and a coupla new tops--my stuff has gotten quite baggy over the last few months and I'm feeling frumpy.. time to change it up!

Have a great day lovelies!

Old 04-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #894
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Hiya Hunny!! I had a lot of catching up to do on your journal, sounds like you've been through the wringer and out the other side. I love your positiveness and your willingness to pick it up and go! I'm really happy to hear you are working the Chris Powell angle, I know it was so good for you. I'm back to JUDDD and feeling much better after all the personal stuff the last few weeks. I'm also staying off the scale for now. I'm doing every other day IF and that will have to be enough for now. Sometimes (for me) the scale gives me the wrong idea that I can eat off plan and not face consequences...an untrue statement so for now, I'm just JUDDDing and taking it one day at a time.

I'm so jealous you can hula hoop! I'm hopelessly uncoordinated with it and gave mine to the grand girls.

Glad to be back!
6/27~226.6
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:27 AM   #895
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Dani!

I love that image you posted. "You are so much stronger than you think you are" That is sort of one of our boot camp mottos. It is so, so true.

Keep us posted on how Jillian is treating you!
Lori_:) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:02 AM   #896
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Hiya Hunny!! I had a lot of catching up to do on your journal, sounds like you've been through the wringer and out the other side. I love your positiveness and your willingness to pick it up and go! I'm really happy to hear you are working the Chris Powell angle, I know it was so good for you. I'm back to JUDDD and feeling much better after all the personal stuff the last few weeks. I'm also staying off the scale for now. I'm doing every other day IF and that will have to be enough for now. Sometimes (for me) the scale gives me the wrong idea that I can eat off plan and not face consequences...an untrue statement so for now, I'm just JUDDDing and taking it one day at a time.

I'm so jealous you can hula hoop! I'm hopelessly uncoordinated with it and gave mine to the grand girls.

Glad to be back!
The wringer.....yeah... I was utterly shocked to feel that crappy doing LC like that... I'll tell ya, I dunno that I've ever felt that badly in my life...it was nuts. I think Chris knew he wasn't finished with me....He has my heart and faith, how can I go wrong? I'm so proud of you and getting back to your JUDDD'ing!! So amazing!!

I can barely hula It's HARD! I am realizing just how weak my core really is by the amount of force I really have to use to get that sucker to spin

Quote:
Good Morning Dani!

I love that image you posted. "You are so much stronger than you think you are" That is sort of one of our boot camp mottos. It is so, so true.

Keep us posted on how Jillian is treating you!
So far she's being kind, Lori! She promises to make things harder....gee, can't wait for that...NOT I'm really kinda afraid of what lies ahead, she's a tough cookie!!
-------------------------------------

Probably not a great idea to get on the scale after feeling like every muscle is on fire? Yeah, well, I didn't get that memo. I woke up feeling "thin" today so I got on it.... Probably not the wisest thing.
Of course I was up alittle and my first instinct was to panic, but then logic rolled in and saved the moment... I'm more than likely holding water because every muscle in my body is sore... Although, this morning not nearly as sore as last night... By 8pm I could barely move, it hurt to breathe even DH was laughing at me because he asked me to pass a napkin to him and I grunted when I had to lift my arm! LOL

LC & cardio day today! Bring it!

Old 04-07-2014, 07:36 AM   #897
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Exercise does make your muscles hold onto water for a bit, but you know that. I woke up feeling thin too! Well maybe not thin but my belly was deflated! That's a good thing. I love JUDDD! I think I've found my groove, just LC shakes until dinner.

I'm going to confess, I've had a few cigarettes in all this 'business' the last few weeks....nothing major, but enough to make me think I need to nip it in the bud, like NOW. Before it gets out of hand. There's this thing about me and someone dying...the cigs call me every time. I need to get a life.
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:38 AM   #898
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Morning, Dani! I tried posting earlier, but the technology gods were not in my favor. LOL.

You're doing great with the exercise...Jillian Michaels is no joke!
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #899
Blabbermouth!!!

I survived cardio!! Boy, 30 min. with her is PLENTY! I was able to do it all except smackin the floor for "suicides"... my back was just not having it.. small movements with huge impact to get the heart pumping and the blood flowing.. It was actually kinda fun! I know!!! Me!!

Blonde~ I'm hoping it's just water...but then again, I dunno that I care all that much right now? I just know that the exercise has given me some incredible energy and it feels awesome to not feel like I wanna hibernate by 3pm... You're totally ready to do this JUDDD thing, girlfriend! No smokes..you got this!

J~ Jilly does not mess around! She's tough but the things she says here are quite motivating and I really like that!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #900
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
I'm so glad you're enjoying working out! Well, maybe enjoying is too strong a word, huh? I know I'm not usually "enjoying" it when I am challenging myself physically, but afterwards I usually feel great. I'm glad to hear it's making you feel great.

Seems like a bunch of us are "coming home" on our eating plans. You back to Chris Powell, Blonde and me back to JUDDD. Feels good.

Enjoy this beautiful day! We'll be heading toward AZ hell in a matter of days.
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote