Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #781
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Easily Amused
Danielle, hubby sounds like a keeper!!!

I was craving popcorn, too and had some with olive oil yesd. I had sworn it and alcohol off, but was having one of those kind of weeks.

My new scale is super wacky. It keeps giving me different numbers so I picked the highest this morning and am putting it in the closet out of my sight. I'm going to try to make it until next Friday, but I know it is going to be tough after weighing daily for so long. WE CAN DO IT!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your toe/nail. Yeesh woman. You need to wrap yourself in bubble wrap!

Hope your Reward Day is lovely and have a great weekend!!!
Easily Amused is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #782
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Danielle and Jillian - you guys are gonna rock! I can't wait to hear how the workout is, so you'll have to spill as soon as you know.

Ouch! on that toenail! I'm a barefoot girl always and I'm constantly kicking stuff with my big ol' feet. Is that what happened to you?

I love that DH hid the scale! What a lovely man you have there!

Well, not everyone is from Glendale - how about Peoria? Close!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:51 AM   #783
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
I have some popcorn here that's made with CO....it's so yummy and I'm usually satisfied with just that....but every now and then, only movie popcorn will do Luckily I can't eat very much anymore so I just go with it and enjoy it when the mood strikes.

Hiding the scale is probably the best gift he could give me at the moment. I am my own worst enemy sometimes, so I am so thankful that he watches out for me. He knows how much I want this, how badly I want to succeed and how much I have already changed & grown in the last couple years

Bubble wrap.....yeah, that or a plastic bubble Seriously, I am the most randomly injured person you will ever meet! It's amazing that I made it to my 40's with how klutzy I am

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:06 AM   #784
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/186/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
Start Date: January 2013
Oh no........nothing hurts much worse than whacking your toe on something. Hope it feels better soon.

Good idea on hiding the scale from you. What a guy!

Have a great weekend!
Lori_:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:05 PM   #785
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: br3n
Stats: 278/224/158
WOE: 20-30 carbs per day
Start Date: 09/19/13
Way to go, hubby! Sometimes it's nice to just put the scale aside so we can focus on the process itself without the inevitable disappointments. It can't hurt to give it a try!

Woohoo! Jillian is tough, if anything will get that scale moving again, it's her! I love her Shred It series, let us know how this one is.

Enjoy the movies tonight!! And especially that popcorn!! Have some for me.
br3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:52 PM   #786
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Yea i know that body revolution is a great program!!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #787
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
How goes it for you today??? Happy St Pat's day girl
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:48 AM   #788
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/229.8/125
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Good mornin Sunshine Girl! It's Monday again and here we are....

Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #789
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Knock knock....
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?

Knock knock...
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?

Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?

Orange you glad I'm not another banana?
Old 03-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #790
Blabbermouth!!!

Hellllllllooooo ladies!

I've been struggling the last few days to gather my thoughts to put into words what it is exactly that I've been feeling ever since I decided to stop weighing daily. The mental/emotional backlash from this was VERY unexpected. And to many, this probably will seem ridiculous or insignificant, but to me, it's been HARD. For someone who's relied on the scale EVERY SINGLE DAY while in weightloss mode for years, this going to once a week is a big deal.

When I made the decision to do it, it was because I felt like the numbers were having negative effects on me when they kept yo-yo'ing for no apparent reason. I'd already been struggling with trying to keep focused on things like fitness and clean eating... so the jump to weekly weighing seemed logical.

What I didn't expect was to feel guilty for not doing it. I'd been struggling the last few days to put my finger on what *It* was exactly, and I realized that it's guilt. The same sort of guilt I felt because I didn't go to a casting call for EWL a few weeks ago. I didn't go to that, because after talking to a few people....(Amber, Blonde--thank you for talking me through my neurosis ) I realized that I was, in fact, too thin to probably even be considered. For whatever reason I felt extreme guilt over not going... feeling as if I didn't "make a go" of something--if you will. Like I didn't take advantage of an opportunity, even though logically speaking, it didn't make sense to go. Funny how the mind works sometimes!

By ditching the scale, somehow I ended up with the same sort of feelings, as if I'm not "owning" my potential or living in some sort of denial day-to-day.
Totally unexpected. For all intents & purposes, you'd think I'd have felt an immense amount of relief to not have to weigh every morning! Instead, what I've felt is immense guilt and the feeling of not being in control.. like that makes any sense, since if we're being honest, I have ZERO control over what that stupid metal box is going to say to me. EVER. In the grand scheme, I shouldn't have felt anything but relief, because I was/am following my plan by eating clean, drinking all of my water, and getting in some form of movement every day. Everything should be golden, right? Yet, somewhere in the back of my head is this huge all-consuming cloud of dread. I still can't explain it, still haven't figured out what *that* is... it's just there....looming... and the only thing that has changed in the last week is me deciding not to weigh daily anymore..

Not weighing daily, to me, has always equated with denial....like, eating something off plan one day won't really matter, because, afterall, I have "X" amount of days left before I have to weigh... does that make sense? So, to not have to be on that thing every morning has lead to a very odd feeling mentally that I'm not doing what I'm supposed to.

So that's me.

For now.

I'm still sitting here, still working, and still striving.

I find that I'm growing more anxious for Jillian's program to come...excited/scared to see what is involved, and see how it will challenge me. I think part of my problem is, I've been hungry to be truly challenged, but also, too terrified all at the same time. But, if I want change, if I want results, I gotta learn how to get uncomfortable in order to achieve it. I KNOW how strong I am. Not really physically, yet....but mentally, I now I am a total bad@$$

So I'm ready to stare this thing down, and I'm determined to win.

2 more days until weigh in... and totally lying if I said that I haven't been counting down those days every single morning I can only hope that this part will get easier and less obsessive once I get going with my fitness goals and begin to see changes within my body. If I think about Thursday coming for too long, I feel panicked, I'm determined not to let this thing beat me, these feelings of insecurity and self-doubt...I'm capable and hungry for change.

I also must share that I am interested in doing some reading into NK and implementing a LCHF plan for a little while... just trying to figure out what it is that my body is searching for and isn't getting.. Any info or experiences anyone has is welcomed here....like, does anyone know if you're insulin resistant would a program like this help? Total beginner with all of this, but I'm interested!

Last edited by DesertGurl; 03-18-2014 at 08:04 AM..
Old 03-18-2014, 12:05 PM   #791
Senior LCF Member

Sometimes I think we are twins! I have had so many of the same thoughts since I gave up the daily weighing. I took a 4 day Metabolic Reset and I somehow managed to stay even on my in/out calories, but I kept thinking...it would be so easy to just blow it completely because I don't have to weigh tomorrow. I also was chomping at the bit to see if I gained any weight from the whole mtnc thing because that is where I hope to be one day.

Anyway, I just want you to know that I totally feel you!!! I bet you are going to have a super happy weigh in on Thursday. I just hope you can sleep Weds night in anticipation. I'll be going through the same thing Thurs night.

I don't know what NK is. I'll have to look it up. I'm assuming the other thing is Low Carb High Fat. I think that is the way I eat normally. I had great luck with it until I didn't. I was exercising like a beast though. The weight dropped like crazy the first 2 months and then stopped for 2 weeks. Probably hormones on my end. I was also counting calories...

I'm sure you'll do great whatever you try!

Last edited by Easily Amused; 03-18-2014 at 12:11 PM..
Old 03-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #792
Senior LCF Member

Isn't it amazing how emotional this whole process is? You have to let go of that guilt! Try finding a happy medium with the scale. I stopped weighing daily because the numbers were discouraging, but waiting a week would drive me nuts... so now I just pop on there randomly and if it's a number I like I record it, if not, I pretend I didn't see it.

If I'm remembering correctly, there is a "fat fast" section in the Atkins book in which it claims that is a great thing to do for insulin resistant folks. I haven't tried the specific fast myself, but adding more fats to my meals finally helped me break through my plateau (for now!). It's just hard mentally, to sit there eating fat, when we've been conditioned our whole lives to think it's bad for us. I know how you feel--doing what you're supposed to, the scale isn't moving. It's the most frustrating feeling in the world-- so I for one, am all for experimenting when all else fails. Good luck if you try it!

:: My Journal ::

Don't give up what you want most, for what you want right now.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #793
Blabbermouth!!!

G- thank you for taking the time to post. Sometimes I wish I could shut off my thinking and just "do it" .,.but then I remember how many times before I've done that in the past and it hasn't ever worked out. I really want to own the entire journey and understand the *why* of what makes me do the things I do. I want to truly understand what has kept me in this place for so long so that I can put it to rest once & for all. I am determined to longer be afraid of doing the work, whether it's physical or mental. I'm discovering that I am a lot tougher than I realized and that makes me proud

I'm grateful to have people like you on my side!

NK is nutritional ketosis...and like I said I am clueless LOL but I'm wondering if I just need to veer off the cycling path for just alittle bit to get something going.
So maybe this is it, I dunno!

Again, thanks for making me feel like I'm not a total nut in my thought process!

Last edited by DesertGurl; 03-18-2014 at 02:48 PM..
Old 03-18-2014, 05:50 PM   #794
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello my sweet friend! Everything you said was well thought out and very well articulated. I understand what you're saying, completely. While I don't weigh everyday, I did not weigh on Monday morning like I was supposed to, and now I have guilt for not weighing because, I'm not sticking to anything either. You know yourself so well already and going through CP's program offers more and more glimpses into the inner selves, stuff we haven't thought about or have only alluded to in the past. I you! You may not like it but you speak our language here...the language of angst and fret at times but mostly the language of hope and discovery, the thrill of successes. The will to go on no matter what. Only we women who come here to share our experiences of weight loss and gain and falling off and climbing on, only we understand with an open heart...what is being said, without thinking we're neurotic, or just plain loco.

You do whatever you need to do. NK did not work for me, I lost no weight and gained way too many points on my cholesterol levels...that being said, it does work for many. I think you can find a thread here on LCF.

As for the scale, only you can decide how you want to proceed. Know that it's okay, either way.
6/27~226.6
8/01~235
8/06~233
8/15~229.8
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Old 03-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #795
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

HIYA~ DH is sleeping and I've been reading...again. Going to take a new approach in the morning...get myself straightened out...LC, again.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:51 AM   #796

Dani - you need to do what works best for you. If weighing daily doesn't hurt you, then you should weigh. It's all about balance. Know that you are doing what you need to for your health/body, and keep it going!
Old 03-19-2014, 05:55 AM   #797
Senior LCF Member

Just popping in to say Hi and This weight loss thing is a journey and sometimes we have to veer off the path to find the right way. The important thing is to keep going.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:04 AM   #798
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Morning, Dani!

I know it sucks to feel like you're questioning things, but I also think that's a completely natural part of the process. You've been doing great, especially when you look back on your overall downward trend.

I am trying to find a healthy balance in how I approach weighing -- I know I give it too much power over me at times. My boyfriend mentioned he's overheard me talking to myself on the scale, like, "I don't understand! Why are you up?! I was good yesterday!" Kinda funny, but also somewhat sad that I can be that easily affected first thing in the morning by an inanimate object.

Lots of love & hugs being sent your way.

Make the commitment, invest the time, and do the work to make things matter.
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:22 AM   #799
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by br3n View Post
Isn't it amazing how emotional this whole process is? You have to let go of that guilt! Try finding a happy medium with the scale. I stopped weighing daily because the numbers were discouraging, but waiting a week would drive me nuts... so now I just pop on there randomly and if it's a number I like I record it, if not, I pretend I didn't see it.

If I'm remembering correctly, there is a "fat fast" section in the Atkins book in which it claims that is a great thing to do for insulin resistant folks. I haven't tried the specific fast myself, but adding more fats to my meals finally helped me break through my plateau (for now!). It's just hard mentally, to sit there eating fat, when we've been conditioned our whole lives to think it's bad for us. I know how you feel--doing what you're supposed to, the scale isn't moving. It's the most frustrating feeling in the world-- so I for one, am all for experimenting when all else fails. Good luck if you try it!
Hey girl! We musta be posting the same time yesterday, sorry I missed you!!

Your scale philosophy's a good one It doesn't count if we don't like it, right? Kinda like not counting the calories if no one's around to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Hello my sweet friend! Everything you said was well thought out and very well articulated. I understand what you're saying, completely. While I don't weigh everyday, I did not weigh on Monday morning like I was supposed to, and now I have guilt for not weighing because, I'm not sticking to anything either. You know yourself so well already and going through CP's program offers more and more glimpses into the inner selves, stuff we haven't thought about or have only alluded to in the past. I you! You may not like it but you speak our language here...the language of angst and fret at times but mostly the language of hope and discovery, the thrill of successes. The will to go on no matter what. Only we women who come here to share our experiences of weight loss and gain and falling off and climbing on, only we understand with an open heart...what is being said, without thinking we're neurotic, or just plain loco.

You do whatever you need to do. NK did not work for me, I lost no weight and gained way too many points on my cholesterol levels...that being said, it does work for many. I think you can find a thread here on LCF.

As for the scale, only you can decide how you want to proceed. Know that it's okay, either way.
I think out of anything from this whole experience, what I'm most proud of is the fact that I stuck it through and worked through the infamous "Chapter 2" in Chris's book----the stuff that makes you take a long hard look at how you feel about yourself and your goals... I think it was the first time I ever said or wrote any of that stuff down out loud.... it was HARD! With that, I think it also unlocked the door to helping me realize the person that I am destined to become.. It was the very first step into learning how to not be afraid and face my fears... I believe it's the reason why I haven't given up completely and why my attitude has stayed more positive than not...

I'd like to think most "get it"...sometimes it gets to feeling like I'm the only one who is being neurotic or questions too much... but then, I wonder, am I just the only one willing to be incredibly honest and say it out loud?
That's a first too, BTW!..... And well, if it makes me loco, so be it. I like crazy.

Going to do some reading today about NK---I'm positively clueless and may not even be anything that I'm interested in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
HIYA~ DH is sleeping and I've been reading...again. Going to take a new approach in the morning...get myself straightened out...LC, again.
LC is on the horizon for me too, I think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Dani - you need to do what works best for you. If weighing daily doesn't hurt you, then you should weigh. It's all about balance. Know that you are doing what you need to for your health/body, and keep it going!
No, that's just the problem...it does hurt me In fact, ALL weighing hurts me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_:) View Post
Just popping in to say Hi and This weight loss thing is a journey and sometimes we have to veer off the path to find the right way. The important thing is to keep going.
Thank you, Lori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Morning, Dani!

I know it sucks to feel like you're questioning things, but I also think that's a completely natural part of the process. You've been doing great, especially when you look back on your overall downward trend.

I am trying to find a healthy balance in how I approach weighing -- I know I give it too much power over me at times. My boyfriend mentioned he's overheard me talking to myself on the scale, like, "I don't understand! Why are you up?! I was good yesterday!" Kinda funny, but also somewhat sad that I can be that easily affected first thing in the morning by an inanimate object.

Lots of love & hugs being sent your way.
In the past questioning things usually (always) lead to just quitting and giving up and then promptly proceeding to turning around and regaining all the weight, plus some...
I committed to owning every part of this journey when I completed Chris's book, and I meant it. I may waiver every now and again, question things that I'm doing, but never once have I thought about giving up in any way.
One of the biggest reasons for deciding to cut out the daily weighing is I felt like I wasn't able to concentrate on all the other aspects of my progress...and there has indeed been progress....but always got overlooked depending on what that stupid metal box had to tell me every morning Definitely didn't expect the result of no weighing to be as bad as it's been, but working through it and finding answers to the things that I've been feeling. Thanks for being here with me!
Old 03-19-2014, 10:57 AM   #800
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hoping you get your Groove back soon. I can totally relate! It's good to think about stuff though, and feel what your feeling. I think most of us with weight issues use food (at least I do) to NOT feel what we're feeling. That's not good and it's never gonna solve the problem. Just keep pushing through, like I know you will. We are with you, all the way!!
Old 03-19-2014, 11:16 AM   #801
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I stopped weighing daily because the numbers were discouraging, but waiting a week would drive me nuts... so now I just pop on there randomly and if it's a number I like I record it, if not, I pretend I didn't see it.
Now, that sounds like a plan!

Thanks so much for your sweet post to me, Danielle! I'm so glad to be on this journey with you and all of your journal reply-ers. We all rock!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 12:41 PM   #802
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
In the past questioning things usually (always) lead to just quitting and giving up and then promptly proceeding to turning around and regaining all the weight, plus some...
I committed to owning every part of this journey when I completed Chris's book, and I meant it. I may waiver every now and again, question things that I'm doing, but never once have I thought about giving up in any way.
One of the biggest reasons for deciding to cut out the daily weighing is I felt like I wasn't able to concentrate on all the other aspects of my progress...and there has indeed been progress....but always got overlooked depending on what that stupid metal box had to tell me every morning Definitely didn't expect the result of no weighing to be as bad as it's been, but working through it and finding answers to the things that I've been feeling. Thanks for being here with me!
Your mind is in the right place! You are strong and you've got this! Once Jillian's program arrives I bet you'll feel better-- having a new focus can help tremendously when we're in a rut. At least, for me. I think that's why I'm feeling better despite the scale still being a turd. Going to the gym gives me something else to focus on. However, when my birthday arrives in 6 weeks and I still haven't lost any weight, I'm going to need a pep talk to keep from going on a pizza binge out of spite.

It will happen! Just keep at it -- one day at a time.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:45 AM   #803

What's up today girl???
Old 03-20-2014, 10:22 AM   #804
Blabbermouth!!!

Hello my lovelies, thank you for visiting with me I don't know what I'd do without my little circle here...totally lost is what I'd be!

So I weighed.

Meh.

I'm UP 2 lbs.

I don't think I necessarily deserve a 2 pound gain... I can tell you that I did have a total of 4 very small homemade GF peanut butter cookies that DD17 made the other day, and I had 2 cups of popcorn and maybe 12'ish M&M's at the movies...and that is being completely honest. If I had more, I'd own it here...no sense hiding anything because it won't help my situation when I'm here asking & sharing..

A total of 8 pounds in a little under 3 weeks, I think, is what I've gained....
NO idea where all that gain came from.. It "just happened"... I stuck to my rotations, kept my reward days in check...and still....the weight came on.. Even with this past week of no daily weighing...here we are. Blegh...

I decided that I'm going to do at least 2 weeks of an induction style eating and see where it gets me... I honestly do not understand where the gain is coming from but is all too eerily familiar with past attempts at various plans.. Although, this time, it took a little over 6 months to have the gain start rather than just about 4-6 weeks like the other times.. So, I guess I got that going for me, eh?

The plan for now is 2 weeks...possibly more if I feel like it can get me to at least 220 and then I may opt back to my lovely carb cycling..

I miss it already. It's only been a few hours and I feel like a traitor to my program. I need to do something, though. I'm NOT going to end up back at my highest weight ever again, so something had to change. It's all a huge experiment for sure, and one that I'm hoping will work.

Boy, I'll tell ya, I sure did enjoy my bacon & eggs this morning!
I was worried that it would be hard to stick to just 2 slices. I committed myself to trying this WOE again but to also own portions & calories and eating 5x a day. Surprisingly I was very happy with "just 2" with my 2 eggs and a cup of coffee...in the past it's always been *several* slices of bacon and maybe some eggs Progress? We shall see!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #805
Senior LCF Member

Go Dani! Sounds like you are on the right track. I'll be following along to see how your 2 week test goes. I think you'll do well!

Old 03-20-2014, 11:40 AM   #806
Senior LCF Member

Sounds like a plan! Don't feel guilty for putting CC on hold for a while, I honestly think our bodies catch on after a while and it's a good thing to mix it up every now and then. I'm in the opposite boat-- 6 months of strictly LC, minimal results lately, and thinking maybe I should try carb cycling. I also looked into JUDDD, that's a very interesting one! Have you tried it?

I hope you get the results you're looking for!!!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #807
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_:) View Post
Go Dani! Sounds like you are on the right track. I'll be following along to see how your 2 week test goes. I think you'll do well!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Lori!

Quote:
Sounds like a plan! Don't feel guilty for putting CC on hold for a while, I honestly think our bodies catch on after a while and it's a good thing to mix it up every now and then. I'm in the opposite boat-- 6 months of strictly LC, minimal results lately, and thinking maybe I should try carb cycling. I also looked into JUDDD, that's a very interesting one! Have you tried it?

I hope you get the results you're looking for!!!
I guess I feel guilty for just not riding the wave longer and just waiting to see what happens...but jeez, I'm in real SOS mode here.....the dang scale won't stop moving UP!

I did do JUDDD for about 6 months.. I absolutely loved it. I didn't end up losing a whole lot with it but then, I was only counting calories and eating whatever I wanted... I wonder if it'd be different if I LC'd while doing it? So yeah, JUDDD, Atkins, straight calorie counting all year before last and each one of them, while successful for a short time, all resulted in me slowly regaining the losses back despite following to the letter... so frustrating!!!!

I miss cycling....I love the way I get to eat
Old 03-21-2014, 05:58 AM   #808

Girl, sorry you are struggling! 2 weeks on induction certainly won't hurt anything
Old 03-21-2014, 06:45 PM   #809
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Girl, sorry you are struggling! 2 weeks on induction certainly won't hurt anything
Thanks hon, I'll be ok. Thank you for your support! I'm actually quite excited to be starting again... it's like a whole new menu of foods revisited Crossing my fingers that this is the ticket to some more success!

Really questioning as to whether I should have been cycling at all? Between possibly being perimenopausal & insulin resistant I am starting to wonder....Oh, and reading Grain Brain this weekend has got me REALLY thinking...definitely very enlightening!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Old 03-21-2014, 07:16 PM   #810
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
I read Grain Brain a few weeks ago. If what he says is true, we really should change our diet to follow his. I can't quite give up grains, but am trying.

Costco had some gluten free bread. It is different, but OK. Not completely grain free, but at least gluten free.

Hope the new food plan works for you. I know how hard it is!!
Seabreezes is offline   Reply With Quote