LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 04:28 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cmlloyd
Stats: 206/183.5/140 <- :)
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2013
Nothing Fancy, just losin it.....

I am a habitual weight gainer. My body does not like breads, or grains.

I am a busy maid, chauffeur, cook, nurse, psychologist, vet, biohazard removal professional, I mean I'm a mom and a wife.
I am 37 going on 25, I certainly do not look like I feel.
My DS is 18 My DSD is 20.

When my husband and I met I was the picture of "woah-ness"
We have been together for almost 14 years, and the ness has dropped off, now it's more like Woah-nelly.

I started this summer, again, watching what I was eating, dropped off the breads, grains, and kept veggies and some fruits in my choices. Since starting this way I was accepted into a Respiratory therapy school, and my diet and exercise have taken a backseat. Let me show you:
stats before:
A very tight 14 b/c I refused to buy clothes.

In September:
A very loose 14 almost a 12 I still refuse to buy clothes.

Now:
Size 14 still comfortable & I don't have to wear my spanx to feel like I'm not hangin out all over the place. But there is this issue with the weight coming back, and I know what I have done, I have been a poor food chooser, and my ability to say NO THANK YOU, has wavered.

Because of the Holidays coming up and all of the goodies available - I need some accountability.

I will try to keep this as drama free as possible, b/c this is about fat loss and exercise not how much my cousin's mother hates my guts (just and example not really a fact, my cousins mother loves me.)

So I will log my food and just FYI, I will be eating veggies, so if my carbs are above 30, please don't freak out - I do not have a gall bladder so I need all the help I can get in the downstairs area, and eating veggies seems to help.
cmlloyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Yesterday's menu:

B - 3 hard boiled eggs
L - 2 pieces of chicken skin on
veggies and sourcream dip
D - Salad with ranch dressing
Chicken w/rice soup.
All in all calorie count would have been low for the day which is good.....
Funny thing about dinner - I went to Chick Fila, b/c hubs wanted the club sandwich....so I ordered a GRILLED market COBB salad......I got some breaded chicken mess salad - this is the second time this has happened. I don't eat breaded anything. So I had a few cups of lettuce left and another boiled egg and some olives and made my own salad - i'll give the breaded salad to my DS. smh. I had to go home and make dinner anyway.

I have not weighed yet today, but probably won't till Friday just so it will keep me on track for this weekend....
I have a pre-Thanksgiving meal i have to cook for and participate in this weekend.
I am making sweetpotatoe casserole and Turkey breast and cupcakes. *fingers crossed*
I will not cave.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Weighed this morning pretty stoked about that number.
Downward trend is a good one.
Yesterday
B - 2 eggs fried with butter
vienna sausages
S - pork butt with a mayo vinegar sauce
D - Sausage/peppers/onions/cabbage

I didn't have time to think about lunch so I snacked a little before dinner so I wouldn't eat so much. Went over to the MIL's house - she had a wonderful spread of Hamburger helper and spaghetti - (blech, neither of which I am a fan) so I brought my own food over so I could share and eat what I knew was "legal' for me. It was okay b/c it was like a mini- banquet she said
Old 11-22-2013, 04:13 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

I have been doing some research and have found JUDD.
I think it's worth a try -
Carbs will be added on UD but i think it will be safe to say that DD will consist mainly of either meats or veggie soups. that seems to be the easiest to quantify for calories.