Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stardust
Jackie's JUDDD-ing Journey

So I thought I would start a journal on here to track how I am going with JUDDD and keep a track of what I am eating and what my weights are.

I started my whole weight loss journey at the start of 2011 at 248lbs. As of this morning I was 210lbs. So not exactly fast and I have gained and re-lost the same lbs a few time along the journey!

But I really want to crack on. My first goal is to try and hit ONEDERLAND before Christmas. Should be an achievable target I think.

To start with I am not really going to track my UD’s. Ideally I will just track my DD’s However if I stop seeing weight loss I will track UD’s too to make sure I am not going too overboard. My plan is to not do low carb at the same time.

I like to see how weight fluctuates and normally weigh every day, but I think to take some of the stress out of weighing heavier after UD’s I will get weighed every other day, the morning after a DD.

Looking forward to the JUDDD-ing journey

Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stardust
So another down day today. I definitely over indulged a little yesterday on my UP so actually pretty happy to get on my DD today and give my tummy a rest! The plan is just water and tea until around 1pm. Then soup. If I feel hungry in the afternoon I have some vegetable stock drink that is around 10 calories a cup and tastes quite salty so good for something to put me on until dinner tonight. Dinner is a weight watcher chicken hotpot (I actually really like these!). Until I am more in the swing of things I am happy to go with pre-packed convenience food on my DD. I think if I start thinking about cooking too much it will complicate it for me. I'm sure I will be more willing to start being inventive with my DD menu in the months to come but for now am just keeping it simple.

Today's menu

Weight watchers tomato soup - 76
Weight watchers chicken hotpot - 247
Frozen mixed vegetables - 59 (100g)

So that's 382. I'll use around 50 cals on milk in a couple of cups of tea so I have a small amount of calories left for if I need the vegetable stock drink.
Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:12 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Looks like you are mastering the DD's . For me that was tough to get to!

You can rock this girl!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote