Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 06:04 AM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susan41
Stats: 243/202/?
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 4th 2013 sugar first, then LC august 25th
200.2 again, but I know why. I drank rum and diet coke last night, so I'm not gonna bemoan the fact all day, just gonna get over it and move on.
I have a beautiful leftover ribeye today to eat later in lettuce so looking fwd to a meat day.
I think I'm going shopping today and I have some items that I want to add to my LC arsenal, I go to SAMs once a week for the bar supplies and I longingly look at all the terrific cheeses and deli meats they have, I think each week I'm going to pick one or two out to try.

The court thing was interesting, we got the order for DNA, we have to wait for the oag to set the appointment. Then go back to court in February for results. Seems like a long time to have to wait, but it is the gov I guess. My confidence paid off, the chick was dumpy with bad hair. And brought her parents with her? Immature I guess. And her new bf who is all tatted up. The bf said something across the parking lot which we couldn't really hear, trying to get my fiancé riled up, we took the high road and kept walking. I think we are going to need an attny. Because I'm not going to put up with immature drama games. From anyone. Came home and I looked up this chicks moms FB and found one photo of the child, she's beautiful.. And very possibly his kiddo. Then I find out the chicks bf is a recent released felon and they are living together. Great. THEN.. the picture of the baby I read in the photo comments that this 8month old was in dells children's hospital with a broken collar bone on Friday.

Whaaaa? JT is pretty upset about it all, very conflicted in the way of emotions. At any rate it was a long stressful day, then I went to work. So pretty tired this morning and have housekeeper interview at 9 I better get moving.

Stressed as things are, I'm keeping the plan, walking the walk, and all that biz.
susan41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: greengeeny
Stats: 226/167.2/135
WOE: Eating less than 20 carbs a day
Start Date: September 13, 2013
Wow. Such a sad revelation. Even if the baby doesn't end up being his, so sad that the little baby is in this type of situation I hope it works out for the best. What a relief that she is ugly lol...must have been a drunken moment for the fiancee!!

That is crazy about the vomiting. Do you feel ill? Maybe too much fat? I don't know...I am no pro on these types of situations. I rarely puke either.

I had a few drinks last night at the bowling alley, and wake up to one pound down lol. I don't know how that happened!

Proud that you are staying true to your plan. It can be hardest when stress hits. It just shows that your body has adapted and your cravings have lessened. Kudos to you

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...eightress.html

greengeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Susan, I agree with Lisa. You are doing a GREAT job staying on plan in the midst of all this stress. Your fiance is one lucky guy to have you in his court. I hope everything works out with that situation.

On a lighter note, we love Bar Rescue too! Tony and I watch it all the time -- LOL.
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:31 AM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Yesterday I couldn't keep my rings on, this morning I can't get them off. Retaining that much water. Scale says rt now 201. Ugh. I don't understand water retention, why our body does this.

Stayed on plan yday, had chicken salad breakfast... A taco salad for lunch and bacon for dinner, maybe too much salt and not enough water.

Yday was fast n furious, until I finally crashed. I crammed too much into one day I guess. Lots of miles and lists. But I got my wildlife application and plan turned into the county. Now we wait for approval.

The lady showed up for the housekeeper interview. I was really disappointed. She was much younger than me, which is fine. But was in pajama pants. Dirty tennis shoes, ripped shirt, no makeup, or the night before makeup, and.... No teeth. None. SERIOUSLY? I'm losing faith in humanity. Who goes anywhere like that? The teeth thing I could have dealt with, not everyone can afford dental work.. I get that. But dirty baggy clothes and looking like she just rolled out of bed? I dunno maybe it's just me being snooty? But I don't go to the freakin post office with a hangover mind you!, without being dressed and at least some fetching up.

Needless to say, I have another interview at 3.

Didn't make it to sams, so headed there in a bit, then to work 45 min drive each way. Then back home to interview and work my ranch.

Here's to staying on plan and having all my teeth!
Old 11-20-2013, 06:18 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LolaGetz
Stats: 135.5/128.5/128 5'9"
WOE: Lower carb/ More fat
Start Date: Sept. 2013
Good morning, Susan. Wow, it sounds as though you have so much going on in your life right now. At least things are not boring! I sometimes wonder if our stress levels, totally apart from things like eating & hormones etc., can affect our weight. I know that very often mental stress does affect our physical body [that old mind - body connection] so it certainly seems possible weight might also be affected.

Good call on not hiring that woman as a housekeeper. The way she presented herself makes me think she may have a drug or alcohol problem and something like that might very soon become a problem for you. You need to hire someone you can trust. I'd advise you to ask for references at least. Would it also be worth it to invest in a background check? Do any of your friends hire a part-time housekeeper? I'd ask around as the safest option might be to hire someone recommended by a friend.

Hope your day goes well and that it is a little more calm (but still interesting).
LolaGetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:51 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

You might be better off looking for a stay at home mom looking for a little part time work while the kids are in school. I have no idea how many hours a day you would need the housekeeper. But, most stay at home moms are really good at juggling several tasks at once, everything from paying bills and bookkeeping to running errands, cleaning toilets, etc. Just an idea.

It does sound like your morning has been crazy already!! Hopefully the 3 oclock appt is better
Old 11-20-2013, 07:16 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

For sure on the interesting thing Lola, no one can say my world isn't colorful lol.
The saying that God doesn't give you more than you can handle is prob true, but wow.. He's giving me a lot of credit!

Lisa, yep young moms are awesome. The one coming today at three is just that. And I FB searched her lol (creepy rt? But almost more telling than a background search) she has her own cleaning service, a normal looking family and hubby, lots of pics of her kids at school events etc. and her teeth.

So we will see, what I need done is unique and that's how I originally stated my ad, because I have a very unique house and lifestyle. And what I want and need done doesn't necessarily fall under "cleaning" it's all the crap I procrastinate about doing myself, filing.. Organizing my closet, helping me with creative ideas for storage in my kitchen and utility building. Might be cleaning my house proper the first time, and then the 3rd. Who knows lol. I need a personal assistant who occasionally doesn't mind cleaning my bathroom.

I'll find her, just is gonna take time.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

Woke up at 5am. Had a dream about mama and I. I miss her so.

Couldn't go back to sleep so here I am. Crazy day yday with my eating.

I started yday with a tracker, got all my breakfast stuff in there, was already at 500+ calories and 7 net carbs for the day. So I was planning on staying under the 1770 the tracker suggested.

Then the fiancé took me to red lobster for lunch. Oh em gee.

Lobster tail, garlic shrimp, crab legs, butter, salad, ranch dressing, a little broccoli from the side dish. Crab stuffed mushrooms. Ya.. Calories went out the window. Not a carby meal.. But I'm sure the calories were off the charts.

Then home, hire the housekeeper (yay!) and dad grilled steaks, I had one, a big one.. And half an acorn squash with butter. Again.. Not high carb but high calorie plus, 3 vokda sodas.

I'm not even going to attempt to put all that into the tracker, the number would prolly scare me anyways. I did however... Drumroll please.... Not have any aspertame at all yday. Yay! Go me.

Also.. Side note.. I felt SKINNY yday. Lol.. And now, this morning I'm bloated again like every morning. I will not be bloated today as I move thru the morning. I need to get this overnight water retention thing figured out.

It's almost 7, so I think I'm going to be unusually early for work this morning and enjoy the locked doors on the bar while I get some work done. Peace and quiet at my job is always a luxury.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Pay attention to your sodium. Maybe a bit too much? That could be why the water retention. Just an idea.

Congrats on the housekeeper!!! Yay
Old 11-22-2013, 04:21 AM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Yay you found a housekeeper! And I love your meal at Red Lobster -- at least it was all low carb! I would have been tempted to have their cheddar biscuits but you didn't touch those! So that is great. Hope you have a good today and that you feel better.

I think Lisa is right about the sodium. If you drink lots of water, you can flush it out of your body. There are also herb teas you can buy that act as diuretics too.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

So, weird stressful day so far, was a long night at the bar, no alcohol though.

My dog got sick, 730 this am took her to the vet. She has parvo, so they kept her, iv and watching her. I'm just sick about it, she is the love of my life. Her name is Pearlsnap and is a tiny white Chihuahua. If she doesn't make it I may lose it. The vet also said up to 800 bucks on this. Sigh.

I woke up after about 5 hours actual sleep to the scale saying 205. WTH.
Retention I know, but wow. I feel like I'm going to actually have a normal period, even though I've been back to bleeding constantly for a week after stopping for only 3 days. Depo depo depo. I almost feel like a crazy hormonal psycho right now about it all.

Gonna stay the course of course. Just wow. Below is my lil snapdragon at the vet this morning, she must be terrified rt now alone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (30.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 11-24-2013, 03:54 AM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

530 am, and I'm up.

Going to have to address this sleeping thing soon. I assume it's part of the not drinking alcohol. Got a bit of a headache this morning, and I'm sure it's sleep related. I'm worried about my pup. Plus, we are heating the house with the wood stove only, I felt my fiancé get out of bed to put wood on the fire. And once I'm awake, I'm awake. He's the type he can be awake and back to sleep within minutes. Ahh the joys of youth lol.

Being mindful of my terrible bloat yday, I tried really hard to focus on sodium and what exactly was going in my mouth (without tracking, because I'm lazy)
3-4 petite dill pickles, 2oz American cheese, hb patty with Montreal steak seasoning, bacon, 2 eggs with salt n pepper, Virgil's zero cream soda, diet coke ... See where I'm going with this. Had I plugged that day into a tracker, it would yep. Be LC. But I'm guessing the sodium would be off the charts. HOWEVER... on the upside, last night and yday I put down over 100 oz of water. So this morning, 201 from 205 yday.

The good news is I'm in ketosis. Sticks and metal taste are my indicators. So what that tells me is that after stopping alcohol. It's taking me about 2 days to get back into real ketosis. But I have to support that with LC, protein and a lot of water to get there. I will be very tempted to drink tonight, I know me. So going to try to not.

Cleaning gal is coming at 10, I'm excited about that. And I warned her that I wasn't going to be one of those homes that cleans before the cleaning lady gets here. Lol. Hope she's really prepared.

Can't wait to hear from the vets office. Very worried about my baby dog. Hope she's still alive.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Very chilly night here in central texas, lows in the high 20's with sleet n snow mix. Doesn't sound terrible unless your not used to it or prepared for it lol. We are neither. Will be back in the 70s by weds. Crazy weather. Livestock this morning is standing around looking at me like WTH? Lol. I let the ranch dogs come in and sleep by the fire.

Spent the day yday at the bar and then running errands, fiancé and I got a little cabin fever last night and went to see hunger games. I loved it, and the first one.. However. I ate popcorn. I was very LC all day, in ketosis, no alcohol for three days now, and I made the decision to do it. Not gonna beat myself up about it. I really enjoyed it! I haven't been to the theater in over a year. Not a big at home popcorn person either, so I'm going to assume it's been over a year since I've had popcorn too. I got home and looked up what I felt was the approx amt I ate and in addition to my food yday ended up with 67 total carbs, not net.
There were some fiber grams, but I normally don't count them. So not gonna subtract them this time either. It didn't upset my tummy or anything like I've tested with wheat, so again I'm asking myself if all grains are created equal for me. Would be nice if that fiber gave me a normal bowel movement.

Still retaining water again this morning so attribute that to the sodium. 201.6 this morning. I'm never gonna lose weight it seems.

Haven't heard from the vet this morning on Pearlsnap, waiting on the phone to ring.

The upside is that I think the depo is wearing off, I haven't bled for 2 days, so I have to make an appt for other bc or I'll end up horrifically pregnant. Can you imagine?

Shopped last week for thanksgiving stuff that would keep and today I've gotta face the masses and shop for the fresh stuff. Not really looking fwd to the money spent and the work it is goin to involve. I've enough to do.

I just realized that today is 3 months exactly being on LC. Feels like allot longer, maybe because I actually started earlier, but that was the first time I weighed and posted here on lcf so calling that my start. I am going to assume I've lost more than 23 lbs because, my highest in July was 240+ but end of august I was 225, but July was when I quit bread, sugar and wheat. Wish I had logged it then, would look like and feel like an impressive plan.

Also, 4 months today that my moms been gone. Feels unreal and I miss her with all my heart every single day. God I wish I had her class. She had to have been the funniest smartest most classy lady I'll ever have known.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Susan, it is pretty obvious to me that you inherited your mother's smarts and sense of humor...you seem pretty 'classy' to me. I've been thinking of you and your worry over the health of your dear dog and I so hope that you'll soon get some good news on that front. Sending you all good wishes on this cold and blustery Monday. Take care on those icy roads.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Susan, I agree with Lola -- you are a wonderful lady just like your mom. Sending prayers and good vibes your way in regards in Pearlsnap -- I hope your baby dog is okay. Also congratulations on your weight loss -- you are doing great!
Old 11-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks y'all yday was just a tough day in my mourning I think, I have good ones and bad ones sometimes.

Pearlsnap is slowly getting better I think, she took water yday but won't eat. So sad in the little cage yday when I went to see her. If this dog dies we are all going to be devastated. Isn't it crazy to be that attached to an animal? But we are.

Here's something even more crazy... 198.6 this morning. After a high carb day? I remember previous threads in the lobby about losing after a high carb day etc. maybe I should look at that a little closer. Maybe I shook things up a little with the popcorn, or maybe finally just shed the water I was retaining for whatever reason.

Anyways, I'll take it. As I was sure I was going to wake up to 204 or something like that.

This thanksgiving thing is wearing on me a little. I'm ready for it to be over. The food, the gearing up for family, the scheduling at work, the shopping and the expense is just too much. I think next year I'm gonna take a trip. Actually if I plan it right, I still may be on our honeymoon marlin fishing in cabo San Lucas. I'm gonna keep that in mind as we get closer to planning it.

Ok I'm off and running!
Old 11-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Susan, sending healing vibes to your beloved Pearlsnap. She is adorable. It is totally normal to love and cherish a pet -- they are like our children! A trip to Cabo San Lucas sounds heavenly. A friend of our just got back from there and loved it. He said it was a beautiful magical place with gorgeous blue-green ocean and majestic mountains.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #78
Major LCF Poster!

Man I hate the holidays in the bar industry. Really ready to do other things soon.

Tired this morning, like real tired. I've got a lot to do and I may just go back to bed, even coffee isn't helping.

Haven't heard from the vet yet today, was hoping they would say she's eaten.

I've got a huge list of things to prepare for tomorrow and I am really not looking fwd to it in my small kitchen, then having to haul it all over to where we are having thanksgiving. Fiancé best get ready to help.

201 this morning, and had rum last night before bed. That may be why I feel so crappy.

Chatted last night with a lady who had weight loss surgery a year ago, she's lost 60 lbs and looks good. Here's what I don't get, why have the surgery if your not going to follow it up with low carb and support the decision you made to have a healthy lifestyle. She still has 50 or 60 lbs to get to her goal, and was saying she still eats all this carb stuff, processed foods etc. I just don't get that mindset.

If I'm going to SURGICALLY ALTER my digestive tract to lose weight, why on earth would I assume I can continue eating the same crap that made me fat, just smaller portions because of the band? Baffling.

Going back to bed, and damn the consequences of it.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Oh, Susan...so sorry you're feeling a little low this morning. I hope you will get good news from the vet today and I also hope all your TG prep will prove to be less taxing than you fear.

Your mention of the holiday season in the bar business for some reason reminded me of one Christmas Eve when DH and I were traveling to another state for the hols. The trip involved a 2 day drive for us and we'd booked overnight reservations in a hotel near a small town. After we pulled in for the day we drove around town looking for a restaurant where we might eat dinner that night but nothing seemed to be open. Finally we stopped a local man and asked for advice. He recommended a small pub in the area and we went there. As it turned out we didn't eat there [I think they didn't really offer much food] and instead we ended up at the only restaurant we eventually found open, a Chinese restaurant of course. But our visit to the pub has remained in my mind all these years. I remember sitting next to a young man who shared with me the fact that the bar was a refuge from the stress of family holiday get-togethers. He was visiting family for the hols and it had all gotten to be too much for him. A general discussion then ensued and it turned out that a lot of the people were there that evening for the very same reason: refuge from holiday stress. So now I think about how people like you are providing refuge, solace and comfort for some who just need a break. You are therefore performing a valuable service!

I was interested in your remarks about WLS. It has often struck me that unless one were to change eating habits and diet before the surgery, one is likely to gradually gain back the weight after the initial loss the surgery provides. (I know someone in this situation; she is slowly gaining back her weight.) It always strikes me that since you need to make dietary changes after the surgery, why not make them before the surgery. Doing that may provide enough weight loss to obviate the need for surgery. WLS surgery may really be the only option for some but it seems fraught with dangers and undesirable side effects.

Have a wonderful, wonderful TG, Susan.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:50 AM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Y'all know what I'm thankful for? I'm thankful that thanksgiving is over. Ugh.

Was a lot of work and a lot of food that now I have to get all sorted out and packed away today. I have a lot of leftovers.

I did so so... I ate too many crackers, that's for sure, which is one of the things I've really been missing from my woe. And I had too much alcohol. So...

We return to the real world of strict LC for awhile. Lots of water.

Here's the interesting part, and I am not sure I can blame it on any one item I ate yday as I had several off plan bites of things, and I was already feeling worn out and snotty yday. But this morning (middle of the night actually) I am sneezing, very stuffed up, retaining water badly, itchy eyes etc. so is it wheat? Or a cold.

Going back to bed..
Old 11-29-2013, 04:38 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

So I've spent the last two hours awake and researching/reading about JUDDD. SO very confusing. They don't seem the slightest concerned about carbs or processed or Frankenstein foods.

I like the idea of up days and down days and I think(not sure) that I do that slightly now but with LC. They don't seem to care a wit about fats and getting enough good fats.

I'm confused. Does it work to eat carbs one day and then basically liquids and very little actual foods the next? What happens about ketosis when you have 2 up days in a row? I'm gonna have to read more.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:15 PM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Managed to stay in ketosis somehow, or at least that's what the sticks said earlier, not sure how with the alcohol etc yday. But it was encouraging to see that even if it isn't true lol.

PEARLSNAP IS HOME!!! 750.00 and 7 days later, she's weak and really skinny, down a lb from 7.6 to 6.4. On a little chihuahua that's ALOT. She's resting with my daughter and took turkey by hand, first thing she's eaten in 7 days, so we will just keep nourishing her best we can, I've chicken broth I plan on forcing down her tonight.

Headed to the deer stand, will check in later
Old 11-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
I read your journal yesterday and was going to tell you come read posts on JUDDD. I see where you have gotten a lot of answered there. I think you could succeed with it.

I know it really worked for me as strictly low carb was too hard. I still watch my carbs, but I don't eliminate them. You will gain some water weight if you add them back in, but once your system is used to them again, you will start shrinking. Measuring is almost better than weighing.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

Hey there Seabreezes! Welcome to my journal lol. It's a train wreck in here sometimes, but it's mine. I am very interested in JUDDD it may be my key?

I re read some of my journal yday also and from the onset I knew I would eventually have to start tracking calories... Why I didn't do it then, dunno. I like most humans have this pseudo sense of omnipotence where I think the rules don't apply to me. Sadly, I get my bubble burst more and more these days by learning the hard way that they do apply to me. Having to track calories just being the most recent one.

I need a good tracker, one that likes me lol. Easy to use etc. so I'm searching for that app rt now.

In other news... I ate crackers yday, I've been feeling crappy for a few days, then had entirely too much rum on Friday night, so spent yday without food until 3pm, tried to eat some leftovers... Bleh. Trashed that, broke out the broth.. Felt a little better, then the raging hunger came on. So cheese and crackers is what I went over board with.

Paying for it today, but this is my first day of JUDDD, and I'm starting with a DD because yday was obviously over the top. So we'll see if I can hang in there.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Susan, I am so glad that Pearlsnap is home! You must be so relieved. Lots of folks on here do JUDDD and have had great success with it. Good luck!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #86
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Susan, I just finished reading your journal and I just have to say....your life is crazy busy! I also want to say, that will help you so much doing JUDDD!

I'm so sorry for your loss of your mother. I know it continues to be devastating for you. It will take time, but you will come to a place of peace with it. I lost my dad in 1987 (I was just about to turn 21) and I still miss him every single day. But I am so thankful I had him for those 21 years.

I'm so glad Pearlsnap is home and on the mend! What a scary thing. They sure are our babies.

I wanted to mention to you about your skin issues. I have had a HUGE improvement in my skin since losing weight and doing JUDDD. Way less facial redness (maybe rosacea but I've not been diagnosed). I have had a recurring boils issue too, and I started using Dettol soap (ordered from Amazon). It's an antibacterial and I use it in the shower just on the areas where I'm prone to boils. I always have way less when I'm less fat, but I really think the Dettol has made a huge difference too. Just thought you might be interested. It smells pretty medicinal, but I just rewash with my normal body soap after the Dettol and the smell doesn't linger at all. I haven't had a new one is several months now, which is a huge relief!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Hope the DD is going well. I'm watching football and drinking coffee with unsweetened almond milk and DaVinci sugar free vanilla. Seems to keep me happy for quite a while.
Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member

So happy to learn Pearlsnap has recovered and is home with you once again.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:10 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Hope you are doing well. I was just thinking about you and your fiancee. How did it all turn out with the baby?

Nice to see Pearlsnap is back home A few days of loving, snuggling and resting and she will be good as new. I bet she was as excited to see you as you were to see her.

Girl, you are not the only one who doesn't count calories. I NEVER have lol. Doing JUDD though, you might have to start so you can keep it straight. Hell, I barely count carbs. I just try to eat what I know is very little carbs.

Hope your day is great!! Did you catch a deer???
Old 12-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailyGail View Post
Susan, I am so glad that Pearlsnap is home! You must be so relieved. Lots of folks on here do JUDDD and have had great success with it. Good luck!
Relieved is right! She's such a doll. We are working on Heath and healing and regaining weight, and agility with her. And she attacks me with kisses lol. The survival rate on a very small dog with parvovirus is under 10%, so we are ecstatic at her recovery. Thank you for thinking of her Gail