Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2013, 08:56 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susan41
Stats: 243/202/?
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 4th 2013 sugar first, then LC august 25th
Ok well day 5 of M&E and it's gone fine, I had hoped for bigger losses by day 4 'but I will take what I get, I'm not gaining and my bounces haven't been in the 205 206 area. So progress? I'm calling it progress.

Today is gonn be weird, the fiancé has the day off and said last night.. Let's do something fun. That's always an adventure!
susan41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2013, 08:28 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Well dang Susan, can't even keep up with your own journal.

Weighed yday and this morning at 201.0 and 201.6, so I feel like I'm making progress with the meat and egg fast, it's really not much different than my normal woe, just minus some dairy that I do miss a little. And minus the diet coke and booze. That I'm starting to miss a lot. I think the alcohol thing is just such a big part of my/our lifestyle more than anything and that's what I'm missing.

I had a small salad yday with lunch, first veg I've had in 6 days, and it was small and a dark leafy mix, no iceberg etc. with ranch, it was good and lemme tell ya it went thru me like WOW, IVE GOTTA FIND A BATHROOM RIGHT NOW. Lol.
I also had a chopped steak with garlic butter on it. What is chopped steak anyways? Sirloin? Hamburger?

I'm going to keep on with the M&E. I really want to see 199 on my scales this weekend. That milestone is like really important to me for some reason in my head. Why? I've no idea. But it is, my clothes are falling off me, I see it in the mirror and I hear it from friends and family, so I know that I'm smaller and losing my old shape. But I really want to be in the 100s.

The other thing is, I'm wondering if these losses are always going to be this slow, I have literally been at this 205-201 thing for 4 weeks now. 4 weeks of hard work on my woe. Is it always gonna be this tough? I have to find the key to getting a better losing pace.

Here's another subject and I may put it out there for discussion in the main lobby. I browse and read LCfriends in my dining room, so anyone who walks up behind me can usually see what I'm doing. And it makes me crazy! I really don't want to share my comments posts or what I'm currently researching about my woe with my fiancé or daughter. If I do share, I want it to be accurate before I do. And it never fails, I start to reply to something and the fiancé comes up and wants to hover and be nosey. Now I know a lot of that is attention seeking. He's pretty high maintenance as far as attention goes. But dang it, leave me alone while I'm lcfing!!!

Ok. Off to be somewhat productive after a long night of Halloween shenanigans at the bar. Stupid ppl. I'm so burnt on this bar job. And ppl.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

200.4 woot!

Slept a little later than normal this morning as the fiancé has gone hunting and I had the whole bed! Coffee tastes like crap this morning because it's a different maker and I cleaned it with clr. Gross. So if I can manage this one cup while I wake up, I may have to run to the store.

I have a hangover. Last nights party was really fun, enjoyed seeing a lot of old friends and visiting. I had rum and diet coke. And with seemingly no ill effects on the scales this morning. It does however make me wonder about the alcohol I've been cutting while doing M&E, I'm still in ketosis this morning... So what gives? Cut alcohol completely or what?

I've also got a plumbing issue under my kitchen sink that needs attn today. Ugh.

I've got a pork butt in the fridge that's gonna be roasted tonight, can't wait for that. Not sure what else is on today's menu. I know for sure some chicken broth.

Bleeding a little heavier today, and have to wonder if it's my actual period. Who knows. When you've been bleeding for 4 months it's hard to tell when your actually on your cycle.

Off to be productive and enjoy the quiet time of the fiancé gone hunting.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:00 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Susan, congratulations on your weight loss! That is awesome. So happy for you. Hope you have a good rest of the weekend.
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Morning and thank you Gail for stopping by and the sweet words! I really appreciate that!

Trying to get myself together for a long day at work today, the new coffee pot is helping lol.

Woke up with somewhat of a headache and not sure why, back is still stiff and giving me some pain. Really am not myself yet. Scale says 202, so back to the bounce thing. It will go, I know.. Just gotta keep doing what I do and it will come off. Time change is a little difficult for someone on a ranch with animals to feed. Horses and cows don't know what daylight savings is so everyone will be a little hurried and hungry this morning.

Still going to stay on M&E for awhile or as close to it as I can get. Although I bought a bottle of vodka yday and am planning on one or two vodka sodas tonight, which is a switch from rum and diet.

One issue that's making me wonder is constipation. Not really constipation per se, but lack of movement? I normally "go" after my second cup of coffee, like clockwork for years. And when I started LC I knew that would change and I am ok with that.. But with meat n eggs... It's like... I can't remember the last time I went? Maybe I need to take some magnesuim before bed tonight and kinda clear myself out?

Also... Interesting to, I finally ran out of CO that tastes like coconut and bought the kind that doesn't. I guess I got so used to the coconut flavor that I sorta miss it this morning. Maybe I'll get used to this one too. Anyways, I am increasing my intake. It's been 1 tablespoon each morning until yday when I took another yday afternoon. Gonna try to keep up with that because I really am not feeling any co benefits I don't think with just the one. So we will see on that.

I would really like to have clearer skin, I've got skin issues that date ways back, like recurring boils and blackheads, clogged pores etc. pretty much un diagnosed for most of my life and I've used every over the counter item known to mankind. I'm really hoping the clean diet and the co will help relieve some of the issues.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:05 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Quick update before in fly out the door, 201 this morning and back and head are feeling better at least.

Long day planned with some shopping included, will post tonight.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Susan, try mixing psylllium husk with water to fix constipation. It tends to work like a charm. I find though that if I just eat dark leafy salad greens and drink lots of water tha the problem takes care of itself naturally. I know you want to stay on the meat & eggs plan but I think the dark leafy greens -- just 1 or 2 cups -- would do you a world of good. They detoxify the system and may even help with your skin too.

Good luck -- wishing you the best!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

What a DAY Yesterday, I can not even describe the chaos. So glad to be sitting here on my sofa in the dark, cuddled up with my quilt and coffee right now.

Went to work, got my deposits done, etc. made my shopping list that I do weekly for the bar, I've been going SAMs club and have my routine down pat. But our business SAMs card expired the 22nd of oct and we have a new costco going in that is going to open on the 15th. That's like.... Way closer for me than all the way into Austin. So go into the existing costco, pay the 110 membership and I'm set to shop right? I have a set amt of products that I buy for the bar in bulk, and I make a list. I also buy for our home there too, added to that daddy wanted few items also. So we get 1 or 2 things off the list and I go to looking at meats... Beautiful stuff, a little higher than SAMs but do able. So we load up on the meats. Get the sodas and red bull for the bar, and I imagine I had about 300.00 worth of stuff on my cart. So checking my list, no table salt, no saltine crackers, no orange juice in bulk that's shelf stable and not organic, no tomato juice, no grapefruit juice, no disposable gloves for cleaning, just the ones in the rx dept. Anyways the list goes on of things they didn't have or had weird variations of in too large of packaging, the fiancé went with me and by this time is frustrated hungry and *****y. I found a manager and asked about the things on my list, nope.. Didn't have this or that or that. I said wow. I can't shop here. So left the cart, got my membership back and went to SAMs. Renewed, 15 minutes I'm done shopping and out the door. Spent the rest of the afternoon and evening unloading at home, daddy's and the bar. I was exhausted and cranky.

We did have lunch and it also was disappointing. Fiancé ordered grilled pork chop which had a caveat of 20min prep time, I had a bunless burger. My burger must of sat there waiting on his pork chop. Was dry and yuk.

Needless to say, I don't plan on having that particular place on my list of choices again.

Today gots to be better lol.

I am at 200.4 this morning, yep. THAT CLOSE AGAIN. Maybe tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: greengeeny
Stats: 226/167.2/135
WOE: Eating less than 20 carbs a day
Start Date: September 13, 2013
HOw frustrating!! Sometimes it is worth the extra time to go where you know it will be easier and RIGHT!

Sometimes I crave going out to eat, and then regret it when I do. There are so many delicious recipes (that are simple) that I have learned that I say just forget it and make something at home.

I know you will hit the 100's soon. You are so due for a big loss. Just stick to your guns. Have you tried to make the fat bombs or cream cheese clouds yet? A few of those in your day, and you will be surprised how the extra fat really gets that weight moving. At least it did for me!!

Hope today is less stressful. At least you got the shopping out of the way

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...eightress.html

greengeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Rebecca1979
Stats: 286/239/199 (for now!)
WOE: 2208/442 (11/5/13)
Start Date: October 19, 2013
I'm really enjoying your blog!
Rebecca1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Waves* greengeeny! And Rebecca! Where you been?! No call. Carrier pigeon, smoke signal, nada. Lol

Jk.. Hi y'all!

I haven't tried the fat bombs, simply because I'm run RAGGED. and haven't had time, I do well to scarf meat or eggs down lol.

I ran at 9.0 all day ( that's a bull riding term for being 110%, the fiancé is a bull rider, rawr! ) very glad to be home.

I'm hungry, I just went over what went into my mouth today and I realize I'm hungry RIGHT NOW. Had a tiny slip today and had 4 tortilla chips and salsa at chilis today at lunch with a client. Hence my question in the main lobby about grains being created equal. But anyways, I had the coffee ritual with hwc and coconut oil, 2 slices leftover bacon, like 4oz tops of chicken fajita meat with dabs of sour cream and guacamole. And the tortilla chips. 4 green olives
out of the garnish tray at work and ..... No wonder I'm starving!

I am going to take some magnesium tonight before bed to move my Bizzness in the morning, with the low volume of eating it's just not on schedule and that worries me. And that stems from an old wives tale of colon cancer etc of thinking I need a movement every day, but.. Ya. I need a good morning.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

201 sigh.

Crammed packed day in front of me as I prepare for another round of deer hunters coming in to hunt, bar activities for the weekend and me and ole boys 1 year anniv

Had a pretty good day yday until last night when I got sidetracked here at home with too many cocktails. Food wise i did very well. And will again today.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:35 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Had to get so,e food in me so this is breakfast...

Ribeye cold thin sliced on romaine with ranch and cracked pepper. I amaze myself lol

3 months ago I would have headed to work, stopped at the store for gas, gotten a 44oz dr pepper, a bag of ruffles, 2 crispitos (fried in the gas station deli at some ungodly hours before, they are like process chicken cheese tortilla things)
Old 11-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Here it is lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (61.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

That looks really delicious Sometimes we get the best food when we just put things together in the house that are already there!

What type of cocktails are you having? There are some that are very low carb. Even 0 carb. Distilled spirits.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

I'm a white rum and diet coke drinker, I switch sometimes to vodka sodas with a splash of cranberry juice occasionally, either way neither are doing me any favors lol.

Had a decent day today, on a plan like a fox! Fiancé home late tonight so I'm dining alone with the best chopped steak I think I've ever cooked, with my home made compound butter on top (roasted garlic cloves, butter, cracked black pepper) and a few grape tomatoes. Picture below!

I've decided I'm never getting out of this 201 range, so I am going to quit getting obsessive about it. And just stay on plan because of the benefits.

Ya right! Lol. I just windexed my scales in case SOMEDAY SOON it might say 199.9 and I wanna take a picture of it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (46.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 11-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #47
Major LCF Poster!

So saw mention in another thread tonight about coconut oil causing no weight loss or a gain, the poster said it was very obvious for herself and she saw an immediate difference when not taking it..

So I guess that's my next tweak, leaving out my daily dose of CO and see what transpires.

I'm gonna be really pissed at myself if that's what's keeping me from losing.mostly because I will feel like I fell for the CO hocus pocus.

I've been so focused on the alcohol and foods and other things that the co was never suspect until I read that earlier tonight. So, we will see. I don't think I will miss it, and I don't really see the benefits that others claim to have, hair skin nails, hunger etc. so it's not that I'm gonna miss it. Just gonna be mad if that's what it was holding me at this weight for 7 ******* weeks.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

What a miserable nights sleep last night, I cannot even describe it. Every sound woke me up and I was either too cold or too hot. Ugh! Any too much on my brain to relax. It's going to be a long long day.

I've promised a friend to go help her clean her house this morning as she is bringing her hubby home from the hospital after a stroke, and she hasn't been home much except to collapse and leave again back to the hospital. So I'm sure it's a wreck. Then I have to work, and then I have to be pleasant and happy as today is the fiancé and my anniversary of when we met and we have dinner and dancing planned tonight.

I just wanna stay in bed.

I need a day off. Like a real one, soon. Like me, pajamas, no leaving the house, on the sofa with the remote type of day off. A complete shutdown. No phone, bar, family, friends or other peoples problems. Not happening I don't think. I have to be sick for that to happen. Maybe I'll get the sniffles and can fake one soon.

As a side note, last night online I ordered this mascara that is made by younique, 3d fiber lash system lol. Can't wait for them to ship and see if it works! Maybe I'll look like Bambi!

Last edited by susan41; 11-08-2013 at 07:37 AM.. Reason: Also..
Old 11-10-2013, 05:48 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

I'm struggling... And I know that I'm going to have to make some changes.

*sigh*

I absolutely hate my job. Friday night was an absolute disaster at work. Fiancé and I went to dinner for anniversary and then to the bar where I work to partake in the event going on there with our friends for dancing and some really good music. I had my planned margarita at dinner. Shortly after arriving we had the local authorities lower the boom for a couple of reasons on the bar. I spent the rest of the evening dealing with harassed customers, an unsure if they were getting paid band, a very stressed out bartender as the cops came in, bottle checked and demanded we stop business to present Id and credentials. 2 customers and 1 employee wound up in jail. We ended up being shut down at 11 on a Friday night, hence no revenue to support the band I'd hired.

I spent the entire day working on calls and logging incidents yday and getting my employee out of jail and all the drama and outcome of the previous evening. So Friday night 7pm til 9 last night. Then.. God love him, I had to re hash it at home over and over with the fiancé who was irate and mad about the whole thing, feeling un justified he doesn't know the rules like I do and as a business we just have to deal with things now one charge at a time. Fiancé is that type of person who feels that right is right and wrong is wrong, and emotionally he's right, but that doesn't change the laws violated or the local cops authority.

So again, I am emotionally and physically worn the hell out. I have to quit, or something. My house is a wreck, I haven't seen my father in 2 days, I had to make arrangements to have my ponies fed, I have had like 12 hours sleep in 2 days. I have so much to do today I don't even know where to start.

So I'm sitting here in the dark drinking my first cup of coffee and chain smoking. Trying to get some of it sorted in my head.

I stayed pretty well on plan thru all this though and I still weighed in at 202 this morning, still bleeding from depo and not hungry much. Haven't had co since day before yday and have 0 planned in the way of food for today. I did try something interesting last night, still at the bar, hungry and cranky I had the pizza guy next door make me a philly cheese steak in my little dish, no bread of course. He generally makes me a pizza dish, little sauce, toppings and cheese but he has an awesome Philly sandwich on his menu so he made me a Philly cheesesteak in my dish. Processed and tons of sodium. But it was at least low carb.

Just looked out my back door and saw where the dogs got into the trash and have torn up the bags and have trash strewn all over about a quarter acre. Nice. Sonsof*****es. I don't even own a dog actually. These are ranch dogs that sorta belong to everyone. Christ.

It's 7:47am and I'm giving myself til 830 to talk myself down off this ledge of insanity then I just have to bite the reins and get moving.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

Oh Susan, this sounds terrible. Sometimes life throws at us a million problems at once. It sounds like you definitely need a destress day. Relax in jammies and watch movies all day. Is it the first time you have had issues with the bar?

I had philly cheese steak last night too lol. Fried up two steakums. With mozzarella, mushrooms and lc bbq sauce. Our bodies sort of need sodium while doing lc. That is why a lot of people just drink broth.

It's about an hour and half after you posted, but I hope you talked yourself down. Just keep in mind that we go through really tough times so that the easy stuff can come. You are setting yourself up for a lot of easy street young lady.

You said you own the bar? Can you quit the bar or sell it? If you aren't happy at your job, then you should change it. An unhappy job makes for gigantic amounts of stress. I know you mentioned before about leaving the bar and just doing the ranch. Sounds like you love working the ranch (and liquor wouldn't be around all the time lol). I'm sure it's a big step to take, but maybe it's time for that step. Sounds like you are there.

Boys. Especially fiancees. He just wants to protect you and figure out what is the best way to do it in his head. Sometimes they just don't think in the same way we do. It can be frustrating, but remember he is only thinking of you. Send him out to clean up the garbage

I hope the rest of your day turns out better. And, don't put off feeding the horses. Sometimes being around animals helps release stress.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Well, it's seven minutes past where I said I was going to get moving and I've decided to take 30 more in quiet time because I haven't run out of coffee or cigarettes yet and my guy is still snoozing. Reading your response geeny and my previous post makes me realize a few things.

I'm an ungrateful snot. I have a life that some can't even imagine, I have my ancestral home in the texas hill country that heals me when I ask it to properly. I have an incredible caring man who wows me everyday with his humor and love, I DO have a job, unlike so many in this world. I have a real handle on controlling my health via LC and the information for it is at my fingertips. I have a huge circle of friends that love me and support me. And I have these sweet ranch dogs that just brought me a dead rabbit and laid it on my doorstep. Lovely. Lol, their way of providing for me I am gonna assume. I give them leftovers (trash bag with chicken bones) .. I get a rabbit. Crazy how that seems to be a fair trade to them.

I don't own the bar, we had talked about buying it some weeks back, but made the decision not to. I do run it like I own it though, so being there a lot or a little isn't optional. The owner is a real piece of drama with no direction and his personal life is more important to him I guess. I am going to sit down today and look at finances and really figure out if I can afford to quit. Weekends like this one really put some things in perspective.

Thanks for helping me off the ledge.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #52
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LolaGetz
Stats: 135.5/128.5/128 5'9"
WOE: Lower carb/ More fat
Start Date: Sept. 2013
Oh, Susan, I am so sorry you had such a rotten day. It sounds terribly unpleasant. I really hope your stress will soon diminish and that you will see a way forward that proves to be more peaceful and rewarding.

Meanwhile, I'll share with you the following quote which has often helped sustain me during difficult times: "Everything that has a beginning has an end. Make your peace with that and all will be well."

To me that means that all life embodies change; that the only thing we can be sure of is that nothing will remain in stasis. To be alive means constantly growing, constantly transforming. In your case, because I know that you are such an intelligent and strong woman, that change will only be for the better.

Sending good thoughts your way, dear.
LolaGetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #53
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: llisarray
Stats: 232/185/175 and then we will see
Start Date: April 2013 restart
Susan, you make me smile...love your sense of humor ! You're gonna hit 199 soon, I just know it...then you gonna bounce back up over 200 and it's really gonna piss you off !! Haha. That's what I did anyway. But then you go on losing and all is good ! Hubby and I rode our bike site seeing for a few days up in your area back in May. It was fun, but I won't do it again ! I only want to explore Texas in a car .... WAY too big with too much ground to cover on a motorcycle !!
llisarray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:04 AM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

So, today is cold and windy, very unusual for this time of year

Got a lot going on today, going to work to do office stuff before opening, then to lunch with my youngest kiddo. Will be good to see him

Sleep escapes me, fiancé alarm went off at 445 and I've been up since. Ugh.

Almost sleepy again right when I need to be getting ready to leave. May lay back down for a few and see where that gets me.

Scale said 200.4 today, so whatever change it was seems to be working, I wish I could pinpoint what change it was. And frankly I don't expect the 200.4 to stick. Prolly 203 tomorrow lol.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:41 AM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

200.6 this morning, and coincidentally not bleeding for the first time since august. I'm guessing the depo is wearing off so.... Next week decision has to be made about birth control. Yuk.

Been on plan and diet cokes are history, I did have vodka soda last night, actually a new vodka, gluten free... Eye roll. Booze is booze as far as I'm concerned but I thought I'd try it anyways. Dinner last night was interesting also. I had thawed out pork ribeyes, interesting cut of meat. Then floured them with Parmesan and almond meal with an egg wash. Pan fried and they were amazing. I'll be doing that one again. I miss breaded/fried food most I think, and that helped satisfy me. I'm wondering if I could do shrimp that way!

I hired a professional trapper about a week ago to trap and document the things he traps, this is part of my wildlife management exemptions thru texas parks and wildlife and my central appraisal district, I'm in the process of having to re apply for the exemption since mom passed and the property changed hands, musta threw up a flag to the appraisal district and we are having to re do the whole thing, it includes, what we do about deer management, feed, water, brush habitat, erosion, and predator.,, so below is what the trapper brought me yday morning.

Yes he will be killed and his hide sold before anyone asks. It's part of having livestock and ranch. Yes he's beautiful, but he's wild and absolutely vicious and will slash your face off if given the chance. Not to mention the livestock and natural prey he's taken from my property. I lost three calves, 10 chickens last spring, and I've no idea about the dove, quail, rabbits, road runners, songbirds, etc he hunts. I posted this same photo on my ranch FB last night and had hell from one lady saying we should release him, move him to another location, call a rescuer or something. I understand her opinion, but that's not the way it works in this industry.

Anyway enough about the bobcat.

Got a fairly full day planned and am looking fwd to this weekend, although it's going to include laundry and housework lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (90.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

Susan, you are doing great. Congratulations on your weight loss. That bobcat is gorgeous but I would be terrified of having a wild animal around too.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Gail for the support, the trapper came and got the bobcat tonight so.. That's the way that goes.

I wanted to journal the fact that I took magnesium tonight for the first time in a long while and I really wish I could get on track with taking all my supplements daily instead of the sporadic way I do. But get this!!!!

I hired a housekeeper! *gasp*

Yep, once a week, and she's versatile and will do whatever I want, rather it's actual house cleaning or organizing, or even helping me in the office here at the ranch. I. Am. Ecstatic. - I'm funny about my house and even funnier about my ranch office being organized. Thus, I stress constantly over both. I really think this will relieve a lot of my stress. And 50 bucks a week for 3-4 hours of her time? Worth every dime. Every dime.

Can't wait til Monday to get her going.

Going to bed, took supps so maybe it will help me sleep and the fact I ate dinner late will help me sleep well too.

Here's hoping for under 200 in the am.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Really really really wish I could sleep late. Ugh.

199.2 yday, 200.2 today, so let the bouncing commence. But that's ok, I know it's there. I had a lot of sodium yday, and thought I had countered it with water, but apparently not enough to flush it out. One diet coke all day and I really am getting much closer to giving them up completely. The more I read the more I'm convinced. I do have to mention that for 3 days now I have not been bleeding, guess the depo is almost wearing off and then I get a little stall break? Coincidence? I don't think so. So Monday.. Calling for appt with gyn and going to discuss iud

Almost done with my wildlife management plan/report for the county, going to finish it up today, that should relieve a lot of my stress. However.

Ugh. The fiancé and I have an issue. Prior to him and I meeting and life changing dramatically for both of us, he had a summer hookup with get this... A 19 yo. She called him last summer and fall telling of her being pg. he was 29 then, 30 now. Around thanksgiving last year she msged him for $ for ins deduct. He told her not without DNA. So no word about this child until I found it on FB that shed given birth in March, so in May finally this chick msgs... Wanna see the baby etc. he was polite and said sure. She did a no show. So... We went and filed with the OAG office to request DNA. She's missed 2 appts over this last summer to show up and agree to DNA. So finally we had her served. Tomorrow morning at nine in a court room he might get a glimpse of what might be his kid. If she shows. This chick is obviously very immature and either has lied to her folks about who the daddy is or really doesn't know and doesn't wanna know. Or maybe she thinks he's unfit, or that we wanna be very present in the kiddos life. Not true. He wants to know for knowing sake and so he can accept the responsibilities that comes with being father. Plus protect his rights.

Anyways, what a mess. I'm mixed about it. One part of me says good.. If it's his he has a child, that's a blessing, because I'm 46 and I've grown kids. My child bearing years are over. I cant give him a child.

Another part of me hopes it's not his and we can go on our merry way of our lives.

So, add that stress lol

Oyvey. It's no wonder I'm crazy.

Going to stay close to meat and eggs today, and water. Gonna try to keep this losing thing going before I get stuck again.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

One...I have no sympathy for getting rid of that cat. I would be terrified if that thing was loose.
Two...congrats on hitting under 200!!!! It bobbles for a while. Do you weigh at the same time everyday?
Three...How crazy for you and your fiancee!! I don't know what to say. Ofcourse you have mixed feelings. I am sure you would just rather for the crazy chick to go away, but life is what life is. Hopefully it will all get cleared up soon, and you can get on with your life. Either with a little one in the picture, or putting the entire thing behind you. Sounds like if the baby is his though that this woman is going to be a handful

Hope your Sunday is a little more relaxing. Try not to focus on court tomorrow. Think about enjoying today with your hunny bunny
Old 11-18-2013, 04:31 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Morning! Been up since 5, alarm is set for 7. This not being able to sleep thing is killin me. Went to bed at 12

So now I have to do this court thing, go to work, then go to tax appraisal district 30 miles away, then back to work tonight, as a girl called out on me yday for tonight's shift. I'm gonna have to reach down deep for some energy, and somewhere in all this mix I have to meet and interview my new housekeeper. Highlight of my day lol. I've intentionally left my house in semi wreck status yday so that she gets a real picture of what she may be getting into lol.
I remember my mother cleaning house before the house keeper got there. Insanity.

200 on the nose this morning, lots of fat yday.. Half a diet root beer. Weirdness happened last night, nerves? Too much fat, too much liquids? I threw up, like.. Bad. And I never throw up. I roasted a chicken yday afternoon, we ate, I had quite a bit. Very full with it, chicken skin and all. Then I made a broth from the bones, with onion garlic and celery, salt. Then later had broth, was pretty fatty. Then made chicken salad for the week and am sure I had at least a cup of it.
Drank full bottle of water, then about the third Bar Rescue episode (my fav show) I was like, wow... Indigestion BAD. then everything came up. My fiancé is the great-thrower-upper, we even have small jokes about it being a rise n yak morning or not each day. He gets snot nosed, gets to coughing and bam. It all comes up. He takes it in stride. But when I throw up... It's a big deal and reason for concern. Happens like.. Maybe every 2 years for me.

Anyways, was worth mentioning in my journal I think, sorry if it grossed anyone out.

Going to get myself going and attempt to look like a million bucks in court this morning as I've never met or seen this chick who is ummm.. 26 years younger than me and might have my fiancée baby? Ugh. Thank goodness I'm pretty confident with myself on the whole, or that alone would drive me crazy. I have purses older than her.

Will report later on stuff.