LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 05:30 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Wizofproz
Stats: 262.6/262.6/145
WOE: Primal Blueprint
Start Date: Tuesday, October 15th
Tasty Fat Chronicles

Hey guys, this is my first day here, and first day of my most recent attempt at low-carb. I've been attempting the low-carb lifestyle for years now, but sugar is cheap, ubiquitous, and my downfall. I guess you could say it's my bete noir, a fun French term I just learned that translates to "black beast" and means something that must be avoided at all costs.

It's not easy to avoid the pure, white, and deadly when you work at an international coffee chain and can get any of the stuff for free. For example, last night at work I had a pumpkin coffee, a pumpkin scone, a brownie, a chicken flatbread sandwich, and two rice krispie treats! That's my secret to quick weight gain, and how I managed to stress eat my way from 206 lbs in the fall of 2011 to 246 lbs two years later. A lot has happened in that time...I took a semester of classes in misguided preparation to be a nutritionist, got engaged, quit school, moved in with my fiancee, started a job at a bank, planned a wedding, got married, quit my bank job and went back to being a barista, and sent my husband back to school to be a teacher. Diet has not been my top priority, to say the least. But now even my fattest pants are fitting a little snugly and my husband's button down shirts are straining at his belly level. It is time for a change.

This morning I got up at 6, cooked bacon and eggs for us both, drank some coffee with half and half, and started planning a menu. Justin (the hubsand) eats most of his meals on the go, so I went to the interweb for cold packable meal ideas that aren't salads (after all my failed diet attempts, God do I ever HATE salads). At the top of my google search, there you were...Low Carb Friends--a free-to-register resource for all my low-carb questions, recipe ideas, rants, and confessions. So happy I found you

Today I'm going to Sams to get the stuff for all the recipes and packable lunches I need for the week.
Will check back in tomorrow to let you know how it's going
Wizofproz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: greengeeny
Stats: 226/167.2/135
WOE: Eating less than 20 carbs a day
Start Date: September 13, 2013
Try
Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Induction Menus

She has some really good induction friendly meals that have become staples in my home Good luck! It's always nice when you have a partner working with you.
greengeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Thanks for the link! I am planning to make one of Linda's fake macaroni and cheese dishes as a casserole with ground beef for one of my meals this week...it looks too good.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:39 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

I have her Jody's pumpkin bake in the oven right this minute. That will be breakfast, dessert, anything I want it to be for the week. It smells so good, and so fall like
Old 10-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Wiz, good luck! I think low carb will really work for you. Also, check out George Stella's recipes -- they are excellent. He used to have his own low carb cooking show on the Food Network.
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:36 AM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Welcome! Here's to seeing less of you BOTH soon!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:48 AM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Rough Start

Thanks for the welcome, ladies! I hate that my second post has to be a "confession-type" post but here goes. Yesterday the plan was to go grocery shopping and get all the ingredients for my low carb menu for this week, but that didn't really happen. I ended up poking around this forum for a little too long and reorganizing my pantry instead. By the time I got back from walking the dog, I was really tired and thought I'd lie down for 30 minutes. 30 minutes went by, then an hour, then an hour and a half, and finally I got up just in time to make myself a quick tuna salad for dinner before I had to go to work.

I could have gone grocery shopping after work, but it was 10:30 and I thought my time would be better spent making deviled eggs for Justin's lunch the next day. I made a few deviled eggs, and mangled a few deviled eggs. The mangled ones turned into egg salad that I rolled up in slices of deli turkey for my lunch today. At least Justin didn't have to suffer for my lack of time-management.

Besides my ill-timed nap, I messed up one other way yesterday. I'm training a new girl to be a barista, and part of the whole coffee culture is tasting the coffee, and tasting food that goes with the coffee. So I ended up having a couple of bites of apple fritter with Haley in the back room in order to show her how the different coffees brought out different flavors in the same treat. I shrugged and got on with my life because until the treat was in my mouth, I forgot it was something I wasn't supposed to be eating. I didn't go crazy after all, I just took a couple of bites. It wasn't going to help me get into ketosis, but it didn't send me over the edge, either. The part of the night that actually bothers me is the part when I started eating scoops of these salty, waxy chocolate chips that we put in our coffee milkshakes, just out of boredom. I was bored, I wanted chocolate, and I ate it. I stopped myself, and did not automatically use my mistake as an excuse to go totally overboard, but still. How hard is it to not eat chocolate chips? Not hard at all. Just don't put them in your mouth!

Today I am back on track. I am ready to take the dog for a walk and then go grocery shopping. No chocolate chips or apple fritters for me tonight! And I'm going to lay off the peanuts.

Food I ate yesterday
breakfast: 2 thick bacon strips, 3 eggs, 1/4 cup salsa
lunch: 3 slices roast beef, 3 slices turkey, 1/2 cup peanuts
Dinner: can of tuna with a scoop of mayonnaise and dill pickle slices
Snacks/coffees: 3 coffees, 1 oz half and half, 2 oz heavy cream, 1 raw sugar, two bites apple fritter, 1 cup chocolate chips (!), 1 oz dried berries, maybe another 1/2 cup of peanuts
Old 10-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member

Day 3 already!

Yesterday I got my act together and finally went grocery shopping...still have about half of my list to go because Sam's doesn't have exciting stuff like coconut milk or marinated artichokes. I did fine all day until 9:30 when I had to throw out all of the "old" pastries at work. It always makes me feel bad to throw away so much food even when it's poisonous white flour and sugar, and I was hungry, so I took one bite of each of the things I was sad to throw out until I finally made myself stop! I think I ate 5 bites total. I only crave sugar late at night when I'm tired and need the energy boost. I'm trying to look at this analytically and say, "Ok, I am most vulnerable during the last hour of work, so I should pack myself a special snack for the last hour and make sure I eat it then so that I don't go overboard on the sweets." Some cocoa roast almonds would probably be the best, because my worst craving that time of night is for chocolate.

I am really enjoying low-carb eating minus the counting. The first time I dieted successfully, it was with weight watchers, and the reason I quit after losing only 30 lbs (from my all-time high of 260) was that I HATED counting points. Points, carbs, calories, I've tried counting them all, but every time I count my food I feel exasperated and rebellious. I have never tried low carb without counting before, so this is an experiment to see if I can stick to good foods and see good results.

So far I am noticing a change in the way I feel hungry. When I'm hungry, I get only the slightest signal from my stomach and mouth that I need food, but the thing I notice the most is that my mood becomes terrible. Everything is hateful and stupid and I just want it all to go away. Suddenly, I understand the snickers commercials.

Today I ate:

B: 3 bacons, 3 eggs, sprinkling of parmesan, black coffee
L: tomato, mozzarella, and green olive caprese salad, coffee with 1 tsp agave and an ounce of heavy cream
S1:1/2 cup peanuts
S2: 3 slices of deli turkey spread with cream cheese and topped with olive halves, rolled up (delicious!!)
D : Something at a Mexican restaurant, probably carne asada or tortilla-less fajitas. Those tortilla chips are tasty, but trying on a size 12 in a store and having it fit will be tastier!

Last edited by Wizofproz; 10-17-2013 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: forgot coffees
Old 10-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Eating out is hard to do...

This back half of the week has been a flurry of activity. I haven't been closely tracking everything I've eaten, but I've kept it about 90% compliant. My downfall has been eating out. We went out for Mexican Thursday night and I had a taco salad that came in a crispy bowl, accidentally consumed part of the bowl because it was soft and came up on my fork with everything else. Friday was fine because I packed my own meals and didn't eat anything worse than a banana. Yesterday my friend Meghan came down from NC to visit me and my other college friend who lives in the same town. We went to a barbeque place where I had beef brisket and collard greens and ONE slice of fried green tomato. Later we went to chilis where I ate a burger with broccoli and no bun, 3-5 chips with spinach dip. When the burger came I just dipped the broccoli right into the spinach dip and it was delicious. Meghan was in a drinking mood, so we stopped by the liquor store, and while she got Guinness, I got tequila. When we got back to Sarah's house, we watched the pilot for Agents of SHIELD while I mixed tequila with lemon flavored La Croix. We broke out the set of Cards Against Humanity (apples to apples for terrible people) and laughed at the raunchy combinations we came up with while I downed handfuls of peanuts and tequila-flavored sparkling water. Justin joined us after he got off work and made everybody laugh harder than I could. He'd say something, everyone would laugh, and then he'd grin at me, so pleased with himself for making my friends laugh. I was a little jealous but mostly pleased that that my friends enjoy spending time with my husband.

I feel like I made good choices for the most part during the past few days, but if I had to do something differently I would NOT EAT THE CHIPS and order the taco salad without the crunchy shell. It's so difficult for me to control myself when something is right in front of me that I want, but my friends helped me by keeping the chips on the other end of the table and not letting me have ready access to them. I know from past experience that if I don't sometimes indulge and have a little something I shouldn't, that I'm going to rebel in a big way later on. So I try to keep eating low carb without counting and letting myself have a few bites of something here and there. Maybe by Wednesday, when I weigh in, I will have lost some weight.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
Junior LCF Member

Charlie's Low-carb no-bake cheesecake

Normally on this diet I stay away from sweets entirely because they're my downfall. Tonight, however, I had the time and was feeling experimental, so I made a no-bake cheesecake from this recipe I found at Low Carb Charlie's blog. Stuff in parentheses are alterations I made based on what I had or what I thought would taste better.

Ingredients
-8 oz Chopped Pecans (I used almonds)
-8oz package of reduced fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese(I used full fat)
-1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
-2 TBSP Salted Butter
-14 squirts of Liquid Sucralose (I used 6 equal packets instead)
-I also added some cocoa powder and a little bit of salt to taste, because chocolate. I can't tell you how much I used because I was experimenting, but it was probably about 1/4 cup cocoa powder and maybe 1/2 tsp salt

Crust instructions

Use the food processor or magic bullet to grind the pecans (or almonds) into dust. It's ok if you leave some pieces bigger than others because that adds to the texture. Use a fork or pastry blender to mash the butter into the ground nuts until evenly mixed to form a chunky paste. Dump the mixture into the pie tin and press on it with wax paper until it forms an even layer on the bottom of the pie tin. (The original recipe says to melt the butter, which would have been easier but I just scanned it without paying too much attention and gave myself an unnecessary hand cramp trying to work cold butter into the almond crumbs).

Filling instructions

Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, then blend in a cup of heavy cream, sweetener, and cocoa powder. Pour it into the pie crust and leave it to set up, about 15 minutes in the freezer.

Review:

It would have been much better if I hadn't added the salt. The almonds have a strong flavor that somewhat overpowers the chocolate. It's not bad, but next time I will either use unsalted almonds or leave the salt out!!!
Old 10-22-2013, 04:02 AM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Week 1 in Review

I've been eating low carb for a week now, and have to give myself credit for doing better than I have in the past. A week is the most I've been able to do this year at any attempt to lose weight. I usually weigh myself, feel like my weight loss is not enough/not reflective of the effort I put in, get discouraged, and quit. Not this time. I don't have enough time to quit anymore--I'm not going to put off this task any longer.

Speaking of weighing, I weighed myself when I got up and discovered that I lost one pound. Not lying, that was somewhat of a disappointment, but when I considered all my little cheats along the way I was hardly surprised. I'm going to give my no-counting approach another chance, but this time I will actually write down everything I eat instead of just eating it and hoping for the best. This way I will be able to see on paper what and how much I'm eating, when, and where my weak points are. Don't tell my rebellious brain, but this may be me working my way up to counting carbs again in the future. I got my feet wet eating low carb without journalling or counting, this week I'm starting journalling, depending on how that goes, in a week or two I could be counting carbs.

Things I am happy about this week:

-My mood has stabilized--no more attacks of overwhelming guilt or embarrassment for no reason. Also my temper is better and I'm happier.
-I feel like getting out of bed in the morning.
-My hunger no longer seems like a big deal...I know when I'm hungry, but putting off eating doesn't hurt and it doesn't make me angry like it did the first few days.
-My food is more wholesome and delicious and I feel good about eating it instead of trying not to think about it.
-My meals no longer put me to sleep, but give me energy, and I don't have that heavy feeling in my stomach every time I eat.

Things I need to work on in the next week:

-writing everything down
-planning meals ahead of time and only eating what's planned.
-not snacking when I'm not hungry.

Hooray for week 1! Week 2 will be even better
Old 10-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #12
Junior LCF Member

Not Hungry

Yesterday and today I have not been feeling hungry. The only reason I ate yesterday was because I made a whole bunch of tasty food (mostly egg and cheese based) and wanted to eat it. This morning I woke up thirsty, and am still waiting for the hunger to kick in. I'm drinking coffee with heavy cream and a spoonful of coconut oil in the semi-darkness, because it's a ritual and it tastes good. It's really making me think about how much I see eating as a comfort activity...something I have to do when it's time, because if I don't I might get hungry (horrors). It would seem that emotional eating is a complex and layered thing.
Layer 1: Eating to feel better in the face of emotional distress
Layer 2: Eating for pleasure
Layer 3: Eating because I think I need to and get anxious if I don't
It's so weird being indifferent to food after spending my whole life being food-obsessed and hungry all of the time. Now I'm obsessing over the fact that I don't feel that way anymore.

This is actually a really good sign that I'm fat-adapted. Yesterday I read up on JUDD because I kept seeing it here; to me it looks like a modified intermittent fast. I look forward to being able to try it and really break myself of the feeling that I need to eat all of the time.

Last edited by Wizofproz; 10-23-2013 at 05:42 AM.. Reason: forgot JUDD
Old 10-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

It is hard to fully commit to the low carb lifestyle. It took me about three tries over three years to fully commit. This is the longest I have stayed on the lc plan. The best way to lose weight is to commit one week to eating only eggs, meat, little cheese and little veggies. It is not easy to do. After one week, commit to one more. I used to binge a lot. I would bake cookies for my boys, then eat them ALL before they even got home from school. It was hard. I felt like I was missing out if I didn't eat "forbidden" foods every now and then. I didn't realize I was hurting myself. I was ruining my efforts. Those cheats add up. When you are doing lc, and have cheats, especially multiple ones, it counteracts all of your hard work. Kudos to you for being honest and paying attention to your weaknesses. It took me forever before I would even admit that I was cheating~to myself and others. I would pretend it didn't happen. And then be surprised when the scale didn't move lol.

I look forward to reading more about your story. Good luck! I work in an Italian restaurant and understand completely about tasting foods while training. For me, I just stopped. I let the trainees eat it now. Sometimes we have new dishes and I have to taste them to sell them. I take one small bite and that is it. It is not easy to have self control, but in the end, it is well worth it

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...eightress.html

Old 10-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #14
Junior LCF Member

Geeny, thanks for your reply. Good on you for staying resolute around all that bread and pasta! I am the same way about feeling deprived. I have also made huge batches of fudge or cookies or cupcakes, telling myself it was for other people, and then ended up sharing only a little bit before being left to eat the rest of it by myself, which I would do until it was ALL GONE. One time we had a work meeting where the boss bought us pizza. While everyone else ate pizza, I sat there and ate the tuna salad I packed for the occasion. Afterwards, though, I was butthurt about not being able to eat the pizza so I gorged on something else instead! Where is the logic in that?

This time, this forum has really made a difference. I log in every morning to read about people who are all trying to do the same thing I am trying to do, and it makes me feel less alone and deprived. I think in the past I have sabotaged myself with self-pity, thinking, "I'm the only one who doesn't get to eat this stuff. Poor me. Look at all the skinny people eating brownies and drinking large white mochas, and I'm just sitting here all sad with my hard boiled egg." Now I think, "Do I really want to confess to eating a brownie and a drinking a large white mocha in the forum, just because I felt sorry for myself?"
Old 10-29-2013, 04:50 AM   #15
Junior LCF Member

Not much to do with Low Carb

I went off for a few days for my birthday weekend, and gained my precious one pound back and a couple more! Was it worth eating candy all day for three days? No. Was there an awesome celebration and did I have fun? You know it!

I have had some good birthdays and some okay birthdays, but this one was great. Saturday night, a bunch of friends from work and my best friend Sarah got together and had dinner at an Irish-themed restaurant in the town where I live. We had a great time laughing and complaining about work, so that when dinner was over I didn't quite want the night to end. So we went to the grocery store and got cookies and ice cream . Sarah told a couple of random guys in line that it was my birthday, and I enjoyed an impromptu serenade of "Happy Birthday" as we were leaving.

Sunday night Justin and I went to my dad's house for steaks, and were joined by his parents and brother and my sister and my dad's girlfriend. Our families rarely get together, but when they do, they get along so well that they never want the night to end. My father-in-law and my dad's girlfriend could not be more opposite politically, and spent most of the night debating the affordable care act. They were really cordial about it, though, and when their discussion was over, they high-fived. My mother-in-law told stories, my brother-in-law played with the dogs, and I just sat back and had a good time.

I have always wanted to be a part of a close-knit family, but until very recently, family gatherings for just my immediate family have been infrequent and awkward. My dad's family are prickly introverts who either watch TV or banter insultingly with other another, and my mom's family are salty rednecks who tease each other relentlessly and make dirty jokes that aren't even funny. Mom moved to Florida and remarried, while Dad kindled a romance with a neighbor down the street. Dad's girlfriend is a good conversationalist that draws him out of his shell, and Justin's family are warm and friendly story tellers. They tried to leave three times before finally succeeding, and I caught my Father-in-law inviting my dad to a show at a local bar. The only downside to this is that I am the rudest person at any family gathering now.

I have had trouble getting back on this way of eating after a weekend of decadence, but now the clock is really starting on my goal to lose 80 lbs before my next birthday. I don't want to begin my thirties as big as I began my twenties!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:21 AM   #16
Junior LCF Member

Gah...counting again

I have re-activated my tracking account and am actively counting again. I think it's the best thing to help me achieve my goals, especially because I didn't have the discipline to journal when I wasn't counting. My daily goals are quite generous in order to keep me from feeling frustrated and rebellious...2,500 calories and 94 grams of carbohydrates per day. If I actually ate all of that, and if my metabolic system was actually a furnace, then I would only lose 0.1 lbs per week according to the tracker. We all know that human bodies are more complicated than that...and I believe the majority of the 3.5 lbs I gained last week is water weight. Still, the only reason my goals are so high is because I like my numbers to be green no matter what I do :-). It's a start, for right now I just don't want to be "punished" (see that I ate more carbs than I thought) for doing something that is good for me (changing my diet and logging my food). If that doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. I'm crazy and my brain doesn't function well on 6 hours of sleep.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #17
Junior LCF Member

Third post today...yeah I'm "that girl" now...

This day of counting has been interesting. I never would have known otherwise that half my calorie intake is cheese! Although I might have guessed...

I ate 28 carbs today, and it was a breeze, except for when I was at work and I got "hangry." I got off work, made myself some cheese sauce for dessert, and it's all good.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:47 AM   #18
Junior LCF Member

I ate 40 g of carbs yesterday...not bad considering I'm trying to keep it under 50. I think less than 20 would lead to quicker weight loss, but then I wouldn't be able to eat as many fruits and veggies and that would make me sad, as my dad gave me a bunch of pomegranates for my birthday.

Work was crazy. We had a supervisor that is not used to working the closing shift, we had an inventory count to do, and we had a bunch of extra cleaning tasks given us by our manager. Also, my two coworkers were big complainers of the type that can't talk and work at the same time. I am a big complainer too, but at least I am constantly working! Ended up working from 2-11:30, two more hours than I was actually scheduled for. As a result, I didn't get to see Justin yesterday at all--I was asleep when he left for school, and he was asleep when I got home from work!

One thing that has helped me stick to eating low carb is realizing that I am still paying for my birthday weekend. I'm having to go back through the stages of adaptation again...feeling tired and irritable and weak until my body kicks back into ketosis. I'm beginning to think that special occasion cheats just aren't worth it. If it's something really special like Thanksgiving or Christmas, I'll make myself something special on the side so I won't feel deprived when everyone's passing around the "goodies."

I've been pretty good at feeding Justin low carb, but last night was an exception. There was no time to pack him a healthy lunch, so I ended up giving him stuff leftover from work: a ham and cheese sandwich with regular bread, a pumpkin cream cheese muffin, a plastic container of hot wings, a plum, and a slice of lemon pound cake. I feel so bad for him--he works so hard, never sleeps enough, never has free time, and he's getting sick. I know giving him "comfort food" is probably the worst thing I can do to make him feel better, but at least I know he'll feel good temporarily while he's eating it!

Did anything good happen lately? you may be asking, if you've read this far. The answer is yes! We have a leak in the main water line to our house, but yesterday Justin told me he could fix it himself if I get him the supplies. That's going to save us $200, money we're going to need because we're getting a tankless hot water heater! I ordered it the day before yesterday and it's supposed to get here some time next week. It's going to save us energy and water, I'm told, and it may pay for itself within a year. Also in the good column: our first wedding anniversary is this weekend, and Justin has something special planned for Saturday. Really, I'll be happy just getting to spend 48 uninterrupted hours in his company...we haven't seen much of each other lately with his busy full time school and work schedule. Friday is my last day of my last full-time week at the coffee shop, because my new job at the insurance company starts on November 11th and I'm taking a week off just because. I am so burnt out on working at the coffee shop lately and can't wait to start my "real job!"
Old 11-03-2013, 06:30 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

You will get a nice kickback in your taxes for buying that water heater too An energy conservation tax break? (I think that is it) I hope your anniversary weekend is wonderful!!!
Old 11-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #20
Junior LCF Member

Yay! I finally lost weight!

I think the whole reason I gained four pounds was my time of the month. I ignored it and kept doing my thing, eating the way I knew was best, and a week later it just came off. I am only about two pounds down from my starting weight, but at least I'm moving in the right direction!

In other news, our first anniversary weekend was wonderful. We slept in on Saturday and then went to Callaway Gardens and walked around for three hours. Then we went back home for chili and a Doctor Who marathon. Sunday we spent pretty much all day playing Star Wars, the Old Republic together, something we have not had the luxury of doing for some time now. Sunday night we went out to Longhorn and I had the best steak everrrrrr. I'm used to my dad's grilled steaks, and he doesn't like to see any pink. Then he compares his steaks to shoe leather. I'm thinking, "Dad, you can either have tender pink steaks or tough brown steaks, pick one!" This steak I had last night tasted like butter and was no tougher than the portabella mushroom that topped it. It was one of the tastiest things I've ever had in my mouth, and it was dark pink all the way through.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:58 PM   #21
Junior LCF Member

RESTART!

Between starting a new job and the holidays, I kind of sort of stopped low carbing or watching what I ate altogether. I justified it by saying, "oh well, it's the holidays, I'll probably stay the same until the new year when things get less crazy and I can let life get normal before I really start trying to lose again. Not too terrible of a plan, right? Well, somehow in the last two months I put on 20 lbs. I could hardly believe it when I stepped on the scale yesterday. I am the highest weight I've been in 6 years. Apparently I can do lots of damage in two months!

I'm back now, and excited about starting again if only to stop my out of control eating and weight gain. Today was a good day. I ate a couple bacon muffins for breakfast, had a couple more mid-morning, ate a stuffed pepper for lunch, two cheese sticks and a handful of almonds for a snack, and then came home and had another stuffed pepper and a handful of cocoa almonds for dessert. I'm not full, but I'm satisfied. I ate 48 carbs and 1938 calories today, which was nicely within my goal of 50 carbs and 2000 calories.