LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pandora174
Stats: 248/128-130/128
WOE: hHCG, Currently Maintenance 5:2
Start Date: January 2012
Here was lunch & it was sooo yummy !

A Joseph's lavash bread & inside uncured black forest ham (0 sugar), some quesadilla cheese, Duke's mayo & spicy mustard & the side is half a bag of reduced sodium Just the Cheese snacks. 503 calories, 9.7 net carbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0196.jpg (62.1 KB, 8 views)
pandora174 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2013, 06:37 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

I hate Mondays Oh well, up 2.0 to 130 it's the same every Monday so not stressed about that at all. Getting used to my fluctuations and it will even out over the weekend.

Trying to figure out how I can squeeze in exercise today since I have a meeting for my son that ends at 7 pm & I should be home by 7:30 so I guess I'll squeeze it in at 8 pm. Tomorrow will impossible since after work, I need to rush home and check homework and then have dinner and out the door for a Home & School meeting that starts at 7:30 pm so I willl be home by 9 pm. Oh well I'll skip tomorrow & then back to my regular routine on Wed.

My Maintenance journal
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-lbs-down.html
Old 09-10-2013, 05:44 AM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

STS 130.0 so pretty ggod and I did manage a work out last night. Today I won't have time at all since I have my son's Home & School meeting. Thankfully I knew this week was going to be hectic so I made some crock pot chicken with broccolli/sweet potato & that has saved me time so far.

Tomorrow back to my regular routine so I'll probably cook and then get back to exercise. Cold is also almost gone so that extra Vitamin C works wonders.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:46 AM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

130.8 up +.8 but had a very hectic day yesterday with DS Home & School meeting and not enough calories & who could possibly gain when they don't eat enough But anyway I ate about 1140 in calories and was runnng around & wasn't hungry.

I also am adjusting my acceptable range as 2 lbs really is just too narrow and unrealistic for daily life. If that were the case I would be doing CD every single week and that's not something I want to do anyway. So giving myself a bigger range of between 128-132. If I get past that trhen I'll take care of it. But the HCG protocol of only 2 lbs does not take into consideration regular fluctuations from water/hormones/lack of sleep/tom etc etc I know I have eaten clean, but not slept to much and feel bloated a bit so why in the world would I do another CD because I am +.4 over some self imposed "range".

I also think for me this is not healthy thinking. It almost feels like I'm setting myself for continous thinking of not being good enough and it's just unrealistic. The scale can fluctuate over almost any reason with no rhyme or reason sometimes. If I know I have not done anything different I just need to be patient, keep doing as I normally do and focus on being healthy & positive and not a number on the scale.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:45 AM   #65
Major LCF Poster!

STS 130.8 & I'll take it. I really felt bloated yesterday & breaking out. So I got back to my regular routine yesterday and that helped & also exercised. I immediately felt my stomach seem less bloated. I was sure I was going to up today even though I didn't eat off plan. Calories were about 1300 and need to try and work it back up to closer to 1400.

I do feel better that I've adjusted my range to a more realistic number. My first instinct is always to do a CD to get back to my weekend weight of 128-129 but I need to relax and be patient. I was going to get some GY today but have decided to hold off. Keep eating clean, exercise and see what happens on Saturday when I wake up.

I need to remind myself this is life now. Not a diet, not a set time frame to get to X. So I am slowly getting away from the diet mindset. Patience is something I need to practice.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #66
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Hi there!

Just checking in... we were on a road-trip for 6 days...

Sounds like you're learning lots. Relaxing about the ups & downs sounds logical, especially since you were sick, then time of month, then over-tired. I think its really important to break the "crash-diet" cycle.

I discovered on the trip that if I eat fruit instead of my other carbs I do really well. Its an adjustment, but pretty nice right now, with peaches & nectarines in season. I ended up losing wt. as I always do while traveling. But I also barely hit 1000 calories, so hard to find food that I can eat.

I feel better between 125 & 128. Back at 128 now, so happy about that. Now to work up my calories & keep between that range.

Talk later, I really enjoy reading your blog.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:25 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Hi there!

Just checking in... we were on a road-trip for 6 days...

Sounds like you're learning lots. Relaxing about the ups & downs sounds logical, especially since you were sick, then time of month, then over-tired. I think its really important to break the "crash-diet" cycle.

I discovered on the trip that if I eat fruit instead of my other carbs I do really well. Its an adjustment, but pretty nice right now, with peaches & nectarines in season. I ended up losing wt. as I always do while traveling. But I also barely hit 1000 calories, so hard to find food that I can eat.

I feel better between 125 & 128. Back at 128 now, so happy about that. Now to work up my calories & keep between that range.

Talk later, I really enjoy reading your blog.
Hi ! I do love my fruits as well which is why I realize I can never be truly lc.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:31 AM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

Down -.2 to 130.6. Pretty good since I woke up sore from exercise yesterday & glad I didn't do a CD or anything else. Today leaving work a little early & may stop and get some Chicken Grill by my house which what I get is just the low carb Chicken Chop with this garlic cilantro sauce that is delicious. I am also craving apples. So thinking of just cutting up these red ones I bought at BJ's and adding Equal and cinammon & having it for dessert

Probably will make these savory flax muffins this weekend that I found a recipe for. Will see if I can find an alternative for tbe olive oil since that's the biggest calorie killer but darn they are so moist with the EVOO. Decisions decisions
Old 09-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #69
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

There you go! Its smoothing out... I think carbs add "bulk" to our systems, so when we're eating them it shows on the scale... think so? I remember previously (when I was younger) that my wt. would make a 3-4 lb. jump at time of month & go back down... then up a lb. or 2 when I ovulated... Also anything that has unexpected large amounts of salt. I was wondering... if you ate raw cabbage, cauliflower or broccoli the day you got bloated? That gets me bloated... can't do it... I actually cook coleslaw now (its actually good)!

Hope your day goes fabulously!
DebbyL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
There you go! Its smoothing out... I think carbs add "bulk" to our systems, so when we're eating them it shows on the scale... think so? I remember previously (when I was younger) that my wt. would make a 3-4 lb. jump at time of month & go back down... then up a lb. or 2 when I ovulated... Also anything that has unexpected large amounts of salt. I was wondering... if you ate raw cabbage, cauliflower or broccoli the day you got bloated? That gets me bloated... can't do it... I actually cook coleslaw now (its actually good)!

Hope your day goes fabulously!
You know I have been doing that before comparing what I ate and if it affects my weight the next day. But I have noticed as long as it's the same types of food and nothing new there is no rhyme or reason for me.

I have eaten no carb, low carb, moderate carb and I get the same fluctuations. It seems my body goes from 128 to 130ish. What I have noticed is I go up 2 weeks before tom (like now), during tom, Monday morning when I sleep less, when I sleep poorly or when overly stressed. But the scale settles on it's own or if stubborn with a greek yogurt day.

Yes, if I do eat "off plan"which might mean some place where I can't control the cooking it depends on how I eat the rest of the day. I've eaten at some places like I love the Chef Salad at Cracker Barrel and no significant effect on the scale. But Father's Day I had a rack of baby back ribs with no sauce and a side of sweet potato casserole and went up almost 2 lbs the next day. But clean eating took care of that the next day.

Before this it seems when I would finish an HCG round I would do their P3/P4 maintenance for a few weeks and stayed low carb or "no carb". But I always felt not happy with the way I was eating, not satisified and more prone to overeating or binging. I have realized for me fruits, veggies are just as important as protein and fats to others as well as having my bread substitutes (like low carb tortillas, lavash breads, bran crispbread crackers). It seems keeping an eye on the calories but having a more balanced diet keep me more satisfied than eating "more" but very low carb. Technically I rarely pass 50 net carbs and at the most 70 but it seems all we read about are people that run from fruits & veggies like the plague and advocate 20 net carbs or under. That's just not me
Old 09-14-2013, 07:34 AM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

My Saturday drop -1.4 to 129.2. Glad I was able to control my urges to take care of things and just let nature take over. Did nothing, ate my regular foods, had my nightly detox bath, exercised and just slept an extra 3 hours & voila !

If I didn't have to work I would be super skinny Well I also realized I am counting my net carbs apparently wrong ! Last night I signed up hubby for the Atkins welcome kit that comes with some coupons and information brochures. So I'm reading them and see that they count net carbs as : total carbs - dietary fiber - sugar alcohols ! So all along I haven't been eating 50 to 70 net carbs but under 20 net carbs or even less on average I guess I am low carb after all, who would of known! It just shows no matter how much we think we know we learn something new every day

Also for me it shows what matters are calories, maybe not for others but so far my meals don't leave me feeling unsatisfied in any way. Also keeping a well balanced diet not just focusing on one food over another. As well as eating in an 8 hour window has helped me tremendously in eating to hunger and stopping the night time eating which was always a problem for me.

Also most importantly the exercise. Not only does it help with stress and makes me feel 100 % better I am slowly seeing some positive changes in my body but for me just what it does for my anxiety is worth it's weight in gold

Last edited by pandora174; 09-14-2013 at 07:35 AM..
Old 09-14-2013, 10:39 AM   #72
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora174 View Post
My Saturday drop -1.4 to 129.2. Glad I was able to control my urges to take care of things and just let nature take over. Did nothing, ate my regular foods, had my nightly detox bath, exercised and just slept an extra 3 hours & voila !

If I didn't have to work I would be super skinny Well I also realized I am counting my net carbs apparently wrong ! Last night I signed up hubby for the Atkins welcome kit that comes with some coupons and information brochures. So I'm reading them and see that they count net carbs as : total carbs - dietary fiber - sugar alcohols ! So all along I haven't been eating 50 to 70 net carbs but under 20 net carbs or even less on average I guess I am low carb after all, who would of known! It just shows no matter how much we think we know we learn something new every day

Also for me it shows what matters are calories, maybe not for others but so far my meals don't leave me feeling unsatisfied in any way. Also keeping a well balanced diet not just focusing on one food over another. As well as eating in an 8 hour window has helped me tremendously in eating to hunger and stopping the night time eating which was always a problem for me.

Also most importantly the exercise. Not only does it help with stress and makes me feel 100 % better I am slowly seeing some positive changes in my body but for me just what it does for my anxiety is worth it's weight in gold
Yippee! You're rocking this!
That's so true, always learning... I just learned that my creamers have been "high-carb" & real half & half is low!! ALSO lower in calories! Now, I'm not supposed to have dairy, but I'm kind of ignoring that presently. My carbs run generally around 70-100, sometimes more, sometimes less. But dropping that creamer will put me lower. Still trying to figure out how to eat fruit & my oat bran (my only grain).

Have a great day off! We're going for a motorcycle ride...
Old 09-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Pumpkin Flax Meal Muffins

These came out so good !!

1 cup Flax meal
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp coconut oil or butter
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 dashes of vanilla
3 large eggs
2 tbsp of sugar free Ghiradelli cocoa (can be skipped)
1 can of organic pumpkin (I bought it online on Netrition)
dash of salt
1 cup of powdered sweetener of choice
topped with 2 Macadamia nuts each

Baked for 20 min 350 degree oven. 262 calories each, 4.9 net carb, 19.6 g of fat. Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow !
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0209.jpg (45.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0206.jpg (44.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

- .2 to 129.0. No new changes and steady as she goes though tom is definitely right around the corner since all the symptoms are there. What I have noticed is the last 3 months I have been very regular which for me is huge since I have never in my life been regular.

Tomorrow have my ob/gyn check up which I have neglected & not gone in 3 years. So part of my "no more procrastination" plan and that's another thing to check off the list & next is a mammogram (4 years since my last). Then I will be almost caught up in all my health needs. What I will finally also do is get braces ! Haha at 44 but I can get the Invisalign and that's something I really want to accomplish for me. Since I can't remember the last time I truly smiled without being self conscious.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #75
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WTG! on hanging in there with your maintenance. So, you made it through an entire week without a GY day, huh?

Good for you, doing those things on your procrastination list. I did that too (after I got to goal wt.).

Have a lovely Sunday!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:53 AM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Woke up only +.2 129.2 which is a new low for me on a Monday morning but I will take it. My current goal is not to do a CD at all unless I get to 132 but if I am eating on plan and exercising I am learning to let my body do it's own thing. I am saving CD for when I eat off plan or indulge over the holidays.

Right now I am trying to allow myself the occasional indulgence if I want it. So far I don't want it and that's 100 % fine since I won't have anything unless I truly want it. But I just don't like the guilty feeling. I feel so guilty if I even look at a something I shouldn't have & that doesn't sit right with me. Like last night I ordered pizza for my son. I ate some of the pepperoni & cheese & felt immensely guilty about that !

I do want to have a piece of candy or two at Halloween. I have a carnival coming up that I wouldn't mind a bite or two of something. Maybe some stuffing on Thanksgiving and definitely Christmas Eve I want some rice and yuca with the tradtional pork. Not to over eat or binge but just relax a tad. I just don't see me allowing myself all these things.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

+.4 129.6. Nothing really new though I am happy to say I've been exercising 7days a week & yesterday almost made it to an hour on my bike ! I haven't taken any measurements but yesterday just feeling my stomach smaller and my thighs as well. It must be all the exercise after all.

So keeping on keeping on. No CD unless vacation or off plan eating. I'm keeping logging in my food which really just helps me to keep focused on meal planning. My mood and energry level are fantastic as well which I attrubute to clean eating & again exercise. I can't even begin to emphasize the importance of a daily exercise routine.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:47 AM   #78
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning,
Sounds good! Things are really going well for you.
It would be fun to see your food diary. Could you make it visible?
I'm going to try to go closer to primal today... I'm almost already there (from what I can tell)... it might be just the thing for me to be able to add fruit & heavier veggies.
Have a great day!
Old 09-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good morning,
Sounds good! Things are really going well for you.
It would be fun to see your food diary. Could you make it visible?
I'm going to try to go closer to primal today... I'm almost already there (from what I can tell)... it might be just the thing for me to be able to add fruit & heavier veggies.
Have a great day!
I track my foods so here is today's menu with the calorie info :

Breakfast
Land O Lakes - Organic Eggs All-Natural Large Grade A Brown, 2 egg (50 g)
Wholly Guacamole - 100 Calorie Snack Pack ,
Generic - Strawberries, Raw - 1 Small (1" Dia) 7g, 8 Strawberry 16
Fruit - Blueberries (5), 0.33 cup 27
Sargento - Ultra Thin Slices - Provolone, 1 slices
Rose Premium - Canadian Bacon Slices, 2 slices 30
Lunch
Cucumber - With peel, raw, 0.25 cucumber (8-1/4") 11
Cherry Tomato (8 Ct) - Cherry Tomato, 4 tomatoes 12
Marie's Chunky Blue Cheese - Salad Dressing, 0.5 Tablespoons 40
Perdue - Bj's Cooked Oven Roasted Rotisserie Chicken, 3 oz 180
Dinner
Perdue - Ground Chicken, 6 oz. cooked 195
Generic - Half A Cantaloupe, 1 cup 95
Breakstone - Low Fat Cottage Cheese - 2% Milk Fat - Small Curd, 4 oz. (1/2 cup) 90
Snacks
Joseph's Net Carb Adjusted 4 - Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread, 1/2 lavash 50
President - Brie Log, 6 oz, 1 oz (28g or 3 3/8 in thick slices 100
Land O Lakes - Land O Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 tbsp 50
Fiber Rich - Bran Crispbread + Sunflower Seeds, 2 crackers 50
Rich & Creamy Melt - Organic Buttery Spread, 1 tbsp (14g) 80
TOTAL: 1,310

Sometimes it's a little off since I go by what the food app tells me but I don't overly stress a few calories here & there. I also don't add in what I cook with. For ex. I use a little bacon grease or butter but I don't include the calories in my log.

Last edited by pandora174; 09-17-2013 at 03:11 PM..
Old 09-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #80
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great! thanks for sharing.
You eat quite a bit of fruit - good for you! That's something I've been so careful of. But now that I'm taking the oat bran out I think I can... we'll see. I just ate a huge nectarine!
I have been doing the 10 - 6 eating schedule. But today we had a meeting right at 10 am. I didn't eat my breakfast till 11:30. By then, I was in full fasting mode & could of forgot it altogether.
You can see what I eat at that site if you're interested.

Have a good evening!
Old 09-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Great! thanks for sharing.
You eat quite a bit of fruit - good for you! That's something I've been so careful of. But now that I'm taking the oat bran out I think I can... we'll see. I just ate a huge nectarine!
I have been doing the 10 - 6 eating schedule. But today we had a meeting right at 10 am. I didn't eat my breakfast till 11:30. By then, I was in full fasting mode & could of forgot it altogether.
You can see what I eat at that site if you're interested.

Have a good evening!
OOh nectarines yum ! I had the best half a cantaloupe today with a scoop of 2 % cottage cheese Tomorrow I'm taking a nice red apple for breakfast with my eggs and canadian bacon.

When I tried to maintain very very low carb I basically cut out fruit except for some strawberries for breakfast but I was always in ketosis and miserable. I could technically eat more calories but I was more prone to over eat & I just felt dissatisfied. Weird because for most people extra protein/fat make them fuller but for me it's the opposite, maybe it's mentally. I really really enjoy my fruits & lc breads/tortillas/crackers. So this time I decided to keep them even if it meant being lower calorie. I just try to get more bang for my calorie buck. I really am not hungry ever since I eat in an 8 hour window it's a lot of food once I start eating at 10 am. I literally eat at 9:45 am (breakfast) - noon (lunch) - 2 pm (snack) - 5 to 5:30 pm (dinner).

Another thing is the Scandivanian fiber crispbread crackers are a staple for me. They keep me regular and full !!
Old 09-18-2013, 05:36 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

-.6 to 129.0. Didn't do anything different but I just felt my stomach flatter and I did seem to be going to the bathroom more than normal Maybe it was the cantaloupe or the flax sprinkles I've been adding to my fruit in the morning. Not complaining though !

Keeping in my daily exercise which is almost at an hour a day. Last nioght I did feel a little hungry later in the evening which is something I haven't had in a while happen. But I just made a coffee with sugar free ghiradelli cocoa and hwc and that took care of it.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:48 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

+1.0 130. Nothing new or different which is actually great. Not stressing about the scale which is really important for me. I feel great & my clothes fit and I am within my range so all is well in my little world as well as the truly important things like a happy and healthy family ! I am so used to my foods and routine it's slowly has become second nature. Exercise has also become part of this every day routine which is funny. I remember thinking people that exercised all the time and didn't eat junk food were "those obsessive people" and now I am one of them I guess. Funny how your perspective changes.

No big plans on changing or adding anything. Though when I finish my pumpkin muffins I do want to experiment with some coconut flour and maybe make some type of coffee cake. I've also been checking out this recipe for cauliflower cheesy chicken that sounds very good.

Last edited by pandora174; 09-19-2013 at 05:50 AM..
Old 09-20-2013, 05:29 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

-.4 129.6. Funny how the scale fluctuates and how it would drive the HCG'er in me crazy. I'm slowly becoming used to it but not that it doesn't bother or thrill me still. But it still only a number and not the end all of things. Before I started dieting I didn't even own a scale !

But in the past I have looked at scrutinized menus, analyzed my day down to my emotions, sleep patterns, bowel movements etc etc all to try and pinpoint why one day I went down vs another that I went up . I am finally understanding that unless it's something obvious like trying out a new food, or going out to eat or eating off plan there is no rhyme or reason most of the time.

It feels really good not to run to a CD or stop exercising or change my meal plans at the hint of an unkind scale day (which I was guilty of constantly). I know for example tom is coming & that is always a challenge for me to get through it without a CD. Let's see what happens this month and how bad the scale (my frenemy treats me). I can't say I won't do it but at least I will try my best to get through it. I am honest enough with myself that if I see 131-132 on the scale I am unhappy and rather fix it and move on again.

I think I am going to experiment with Chia seeds. I downloaded a free e-book and sounds interesting, now to go buy some this weekend !

Last edited by pandora174; 09-20-2013 at 05:32 AM..
Old 09-20-2013, 06:54 AM   #85
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's so good. You braved the storm & found out there was nothing to worry about! Awesome! Now for tracking what to expect from hormone - tom fluctuations! I'm pretty sure you can expect 2- 4 + lb. ups with that. From memory that's what it was for me, then a huge drop right after. Might be good to stay away from the scale till its over?
Hope you enjoy the chia seeds. They're very good for you.
Have a great Friday!
Old 09-21-2013, 07:10 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Up +.6 130.2. First Saturday in a few months that I'm up vs down but I attribute that to tom which should be here in a few days. Still a number I normally see so just another day and normal fluctuations & happy that it didn't stress me one way or another. I also know I have stepped up my exercise routine and am just happy that the fluctuations have all stayed within 2 lbs.

I have been pondering if I should raise calories since I am exercising 7 days a week for about an hour a day and I barely break 1400 calories. It just seems too low. But I am being a chicken about it & I don't know why I mean what is the big deal. If I ease into raising my calories I should be able to find out if I am in fact too low. Going to see if I can s-l-o-w-l-y up my calories day by day until I get to 1500. Just not sure if I should wait for tom to come and go before I start experimenting or changing anything.

@DebbyL I wish I could not weigh everyday but that is something I haven't managed to stop...

Last edited by pandora174; 09-21-2013 at 07:11 AM..
Old 09-21-2013, 07:44 AM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora174 View Post
I have been pondering if I should raise calories since I am exercising 7 days a week for about an hour a day and I barely break 1400 calories. It just seems too low. But I am being a chicken about it & I don't know why I mean what is the big deal. If I ease into raising my calories I should be able to find out if I am in fact too low. Going to see if I can s-l-o-w-l-y up my calories day by day until I get to 1500. Just not sure if I should wait for tom to come and go before I start experimenting or changing anything.

@DebbyL I wish I could not weigh everyday but that is something I haven't managed to stop...
You might want to alternate days that you raise calories... like start doing it +50 one day, +100 the next then back down to 1400; repeat. See how that goes? That's what I'm trying to do. When I got back from moto-travel I was down to 125 & had been eating around 1000 calories (& less) most days on the road. So when I got home & had my foods available I went right back to my 1400-1500 calories. On came the 5 lbs. My goal wt is 128, which I'm back to now, but had to go back down to 1250-1300 calories. Trying to lose 2 lbs & work up the calories again...
I'm with you, I have to weigh every day too!
Old 09-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
You might want to alternate days that you raise calories... like start doing it +50 one day, +100 the next then back down to 1400; repeat. See how that goes? That's what I'm trying to do. When I got back from moto-travel I was down to 125 & had been eating around 1000 calories (& less) most days on the road. So when I got home & had my foods available I went right back to my 1400-1500 calories. On came the 5 lbs. My goal wt is 128, which I'm back to now, but had to go back down to 1250-1300 calories. Trying to lose 2 lbs & work up the calories again...
I'm with you, I have to weigh every day too!
Thanks ! That sounds like a good plan to ease up the calories.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Just made this skillet chicken dish & it was so yummy !

2 Harvestland (from BJ's) chicken breasts
a cup of thawed green beans
a handful of sliced mushrooms
1 medium yellow squash (zoodles)
2 ounces of quesadilla Mexican cheese
lots of seasonings & a little bacon grease

Just kept an eye on it & let it sautee and it was so good ! Makes for 2 very low calorie meals 262 calories

I put a picture. My dessert were 2 GG brancrisp crackers with a tablespoon of Melt organic spread with some sf grape preserves...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0238.jpg (60.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Looks yummy!