Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 07:06 AM   #601
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Sounds like your body is rebelling against the DD's. You can trick it for just so long...
I've had to watch my calories because they tend to drop off too low & for some reason my wt. creeps up when I do that.... I actually don't mind keeping track of it all. Gives me a goal.
Hope you get it figured out.
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2014, 07:43 AM   #602
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pandora174
Stats: 248/130-134/125
WOE: hHCG, 5:2, JUDDD
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Sounds like your body is rebelling against the DD's. You can trick it for just so long...
I've had to watch my calories because they tend to drop off too low & for some reason my wt. creeps up when I do that.... I actually don't mind keeping track of it all. Gives me a goal.
Hope you get it figured out.
yup, I think it doesn't like the too low calorie days and if the scale "was" right it went up to 134.8 & I may be putting myself in starvation mode. Seems like there is no way I want to eat my tdee or whatever they call it since it's just too much food on my feast days. It's becoming too much work and a hassle honestly and I don't want to eat more or change my foods either. I don't want anything that causes undue stress if not absolutely necessary.

So right now going to go back to what worked before which was to eat to hunger, keep my on plan foods, weigh in every day and keep my menu and calories steady. If the scale goes up, take care it in whatever way I choose. But 5:2 I can say I give it my best (twice) but it just may not be for me.

My Maintenance journal
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-lbs-down.html

Last edited by pandora174; 04-03-2014 at 07:44 AM..
pandora174 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:15 AM   #603
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
You know your body and your lifestyle...you know what works for you. You've successfully incorporated exercise and feel and look great!! These are all major accomplishments!! going back to eating how you're most comfortable isn't a failure, it's natural and smart. You will do fine. It'll make life less stressful and more enjoyable overall. You are doing great!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:44 PM   #604
Major LCF Poster!

I honestly feel better about making this decision. The scale is out & back in it's regular spot. Tomorrow I'll do a GY day with berries and then Sat/Sun I'll eat normal for me and to hunger. I'll weigh in every day and keep track of my fluctuations until back on track. Then Mon/Tues on my non travel days next week & I'll probably do no carb to transition out of 5:2. I did that last time & it worked well. Lots of protein and healthy fats. Then I travel Wed/Thurs so will do low carb and healthy choices and no scale so will weigh in on Friday. Will then re-assess if another GY day is needed or if I just keep eating clean until I am comfortably back in my happy range of 128-131.

Took a nice long detox bath with all my bath treats, washed and flat ironed my hair. Skipped exercise and watching a movie with hubby and playing with my new Kindle paperwhite. We have a Kindle Fire but DS is always hogging that and it's too big for me to comfortably read. So this is all mine and it's tiny and perfect to read e-books. Got a girly flowery cover and will be travelling with me from now on. Haven't read in forever and I think it's time for some romance or some thrillers. Best way to wind down before bed.

Last edited by pandora174; 04-03-2014 at 04:45 PM..
Old 04-03-2014, 07:27 PM   #605
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sounds like a good plan. Good health & peace to you!
Old 04-04-2014, 05:23 AM   #606
Major LCF Poster!

133.4 and a DD or CD today for me. The scale actually not at all bad considering my last official weigh in on Wednesday was 133.2. Had my Starbucks with hwc this morning and lunch and dinner will be GY with berries. Not sure if going to do a protein weekend since hubby wants to barbecue ad it would be the perfect opportunity and then transition to low carb on Monday instead.

Going to relax this weekend and either do my treadmill or the pilates dvd but want to get back to my work out routine. I've been extremely lax this week about exercising so at least every week want to get in no less than 2 work outs.

Surprisingly not so stressed over the scale today. Going to treat it like I did before 5:2 which was as a reference tool. If a bit high I just cut back on the lc treats that day or upped my water or just knew it was tom/monday higher weigh in etc. Now to get used to the next few weeks to my body's normal fluctuations so I can have my reference points again.

Now comes the challenging part to not jump to a CD every time I see the scale go up. But to learn when I need to juist let things be and settle into a pattern before I need to step in and correct anything.

Happy Friday !!
Old 04-04-2014, 09:16 AM   #607
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's good. I think having a plan that you can not 'stress' over is great.

I personally have to weigh every day also, because of the unexplained ups & downs... if you only weigh once a week, you don't know if its just a fluctuation or the truth... It does kinda disappoint when its up, but not nearly as bad as it does when you've waited all week to see it.

Have a great week-end!
Old 04-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #608
Major LCF Poster!

My GY day netted me a -3.6 drop to 129.8. It's funny because I could just keep doing the 5:2 since I haven't really changed anything and my numbers are fine. But I already decided that mentally I am over it and feel better for that decision. Today starting my M&E fast for 2 to 4 days all depending how I feel. Had 2 fried eggs in butter with 5 pieces of bacon this morning. Lunch will be 2 hb eggs with mayo & pork tenderloin. Dinner will either be steak and more egg salad or more tenderloin. Going to make a turkey breast in the oven for tomorrow.

Really just hoping to maintain and not see such big fluctuations. I'll be weighing in every day and hope not to see the 3 or 4 lbs like I normally do on 5:2. Particularly since I have to travel for work next week on Wednesday and Thursday so I won't be able to weigh in.

Sure I would like to see 127-128 like I did before but my ultimate goal is that I can see a steady maintenance at the lower end of my happy range 128-130 with smaller less "freak me out" fluctuations

I want to ease back into my low carbish WOE again like I was doing a few months before 5:2. So I know I can't just jump back into my "on-plan" foods again. I need to transition and may need to do so for a while. Since I do not want to do another GY day unless it really is necessary I'm going to do the M&E and nothing keeps the scale steady or downward like M&E for me. The key is to know when to stop the M&E because it can set off my OCD fixation on the scale and anything that keeps it low. Then here I go again and the next thing I know it's 8 weeks of no fruit or veggies and only M&E

So going to give myself for now a 2 to 4 day max on the M&E. Likely will do a low carb day on Tuesday so I can be low carb for Wed/Thurs travel days. Then Friday morning will weigh in and see how it goes from there.

For the next few days will ease back into my exercise routine. Whatever I feel in the mood, recumbent bike, treadmill today or my pilates dvd but just do something. I do remember that when I was at my lowest and most steady weight I was exercising 5 to 6 times a week and nothing stressful or crazy just steady 20-30 minutes of something almost everyday. That is something I hope to do again. I also was at my best mood and energy level.

Last edited by pandora174; 04-05-2014 at 08:09 AM..
Old 04-05-2014, 08:35 AM   #609
Big Yapper!!!!

So nice! WTG!! Love GY! Hope the m&e treats you well and you're feeling in control. Such mental determination! I admire that! I grow weary after such a long time and then I tend to rationalize and compromise...you're continual recommitment is impressive! WTG!
Old 04-05-2014, 08:38 AM   #610
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wonderful! So glad you're still in your zone & heading for a more relaxed plan. I was just reading how refined foods sabotage diets... eating it sets you up for wt. gain...
I hope your regularity issues continue to straighten out. That is something that throws off how we feel. I'm using a herbal cleanse now & feeling great.
Have a great week-end!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:40 AM   #611
Major LCF Poster!

+.6 to 130.4 which is pretty good after a GY day, normally I have a 2 lb increase. So that being said I have no worries I will have a hard time stopping M&E. I am sick of it already I so miss my GY, berries and veggies I could scream. Also yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks I didn't go to the bathroom so today I had 2 fiber crackers M&E fast or not. Nothing gets in the way of what keeps me regular ! Hopefully it gets things going but regardless tomorrow back to my lc woe. Also going to try and keep moving in some type of exercise every day from now on even if 15 minutes (other than my 2 travel days).

Tomorrow I will transition back into lc by adding berries with breakfast and have a big salad with tuna/egg for lunch and dinner will be pork tenderloin and kale chips + 2 fiber crackers. Tuesday more of the same.

Then travel Wed/Thurs. Both days a breakfast buffet is included so I know I can have eggs, bacon and fruit so no worries on both days. Lunch I'm on my own on Wed. so I'll have a nice big salad at the hotel or something equally on plan and yummy. Dinner on Wed. is a happy hour/appetizer meet & greet. I plan on having Diet Coke and skipping all the finger foods, no interest in fried everything ! If I get the chance I will eat before or take my handy Quest bars with me. Thurs. lunch is at the seminar and will be catered by the hotel but I'm hoping there will be a healthy option to choose from and a snack will be provided as well. I am packing Quest bars, low calorie pre packaged snacks, Just the Cheese chips and some 100 calorie edadame just in case since there will be airport waits + if the food options are not healthy I want my own food available.

Friday will weigh in and unless the scale is totally over my happy range will just keep on plan since I need to get used to my fluctuations again. This is the hard part but I know once I get used to things again it becomes second nature. 5:2 while I hated the big ups had those 2 500 calorie days that satisfied some old dieting mentality in me.

Last edited by pandora174; 04-06-2014 at 08:43 AM..
Old 04-06-2014, 09:05 AM   #612
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Traveling, is it for work or pleasure. You probably said, but I forget. Its great to have a plan... Hope things go smoothly for you!
Old 04-06-2014, 09:35 AM   #613
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Traveling, is it for work or pleasure. You probably said, but I forget. Its great to have a plan... Hope things go smoothly for you!
Work..I'll be doing it about 1x per month for the next 7 months.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #614
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ah, well, sounds interesting!
Old 04-06-2014, 05:09 PM   #615
Major LCF Poster!

Actually Wednesday since I arrive at the hotel around 9 am I have most of the day to myself ! I plan on having breakfast and then explore the hotel and grab a lounge chair by the water and read my Kindle. My co-worker arrives around 1 pm so we'll probably have lunch and then at 6 pm the the meet & greet which I hate all the small talk but oh well. The next day we have breakfast and it's an all day seminar introducing us to the program we got in. Then we fly out right after the seminar ends. So really looking forward to part of the first day only

Got in my 30 minutes on the recumbent bike with light weights and some ab roller exercises. My plan is to do something this week 5x except my travel days and I may do some stretching in my room. Need to keep focus because whenever I change WOE it is very easy for me to get overly obsessive.

Hope to get things going - ahem - again...darn M&E..I just had some coconut oil in my coffee with some fiber sugar free tablets. But just in case that doesn't work for tomorrow packed a salad with guacamole, tuna, egg and romaine & for a snack mixed berries with chia/flax & hemp seeds. Breakfast will be my pork tenderloin.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:41 AM   #616
Major LCF Poster!

+2.0 132.4. But while not thrilled with the scale not a big deal since I know I need to get used to my fluctuations. I know I exercised yesterday and with weights and there is less sleep so it's expected.

Now on the bright side my pants are loose again and the coconut oil did the trick yesterday so bathroom issues were only temporary. Making sure I am back on track with my on plan foods that are good and healthy for me. Plan is to exercise today and tomorrow before my trip. Not looking forward to waking up @ 4:30 on Wednesday but I need to be at the airport no later than 6 am for my flight at 7:30 am Then Friday if the scale is fine then no need for any cd but I am anticipating some water gain from travel and lack of enough water but we'll see.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #617
Major LCF Poster!

+.4 132.8 but hanging in there. I know this is the hard part so I need to keep my focus. For ex. other than the scale everything is going really well and in reality I am not in new unchartered numbers. I may be at the tip top of my range but not over.

So focusing on the positive : I am extremely regular, my energy and mood are great, been exercising every day and sleeping better, no hunger or cravings, enjoying my on plan foods & clothes fit fine. I also know it's hasn't been a week since I began transitioning out of 5:2. Today is my first non DD so I need to relax and not stress. I need my body to get used to regular meals with no calorie restriction and be patient until my fluctuations normalize. May be easier said than done but I know if I keep doing CD then I never will gets things back to normal.

That being said I know I am retaining water since it's ovulation time. Also I know I go up 2 or more pounds during the day and then that comes down the next morning "unless" I retain water and that's what I'm seeing now. So my instinct tells me it's the exercise which I've been lax about last week and it takes me a week or 2 to get my body used to a more intense work out. I really don't want to cut back the exercise since I know it's better for me and even the scale long term.

So now to take a deep breath, enjoy my trip and see what the scale says on Friday. I do know it will be hard not to do a GY day but I need to be able to see if Saturday after more sleep if I finally see a downward trend on it's own before I jump in and fix things.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #618
Big Yapper!!!!

Deep breath, enjoy your trip and you've got "weapons" to use if you need them when you get home!! Great job mentally handling all of this!! It's so hard!
Old 04-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #619
Major LCF Poster!

Back from my trip. Haven't weighed in since Wednesday morning before I flew out and I was not thrilled with the scale 134.0 ! haven't been that high in a long time. So let's see what tomorrow the scale says if it's up or down from then. But regardless I'm doing a GY day to get things back in line. If needed I will follow up with some FF days until back in my comfy range.

Now as to the 134.0 which is pre business trip I am leaning to 2 main reasons but leaning toward # 2 more: 1- the extra fiber in the sugar free chewables I've been taking may be making me extra bloated since I have been very gassy and bloated lately but regular so hmmm or 2 - no DD this week so my body is bouncing around.

Now to the good part I traveled and while I couldn't eat in my window as I had to go with the meal times as pre set I never ever ate off plan ! No sweets, breads, rice ! I had all my snacks so when all else failed I had that. When I had to choose at the meet and greet I had veggies, strawberries and half a glass of white wine and then switched to water. I kept my breakfast choices to GY, fruit, eggs & bacon. Today's lunch was the biggest challenge since it was catered but I chose (small serving) mahi, chicken, asparagus, sweet potato and salad (said no to the cheesecake, breads, loaded soups etc). At the airport had a Starbucks coffee, strawberries and a hummus box. I do know that my snacks are a life saver when travelling and have 2 hour waits at the airport or back late on my own at the hotel. These are the times a Quest bar, apple or low cal snack come in handy and are much better alternatives than room service or junk food.

So I feel I can comfortably travel and make the right choices. I never felt any pressure to eat or drink if I chose not to. Now as to why the GY tomorrow I really am not comfortable above my range and regardless of why I need to take care of it. If this means doing weekly CD for a while or every week then so be it. There are worse things than a Friday GY with berries day

Last edited by pandora174; 04-10-2014 at 06:13 PM..
Old 04-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #620
Major LCF Poster!

+.6 to 134.6 which is pretty darn good for 2 days of travel and snacks and on plan foods but still restaurant food. "But" way over my comfy range so need to fix it and fix it now ! So that being said doing my GY day today and hope to see 131-132 tomorrow. But not done then planning 1 to 2 days of FF to get back in my range of 128-130. Then when I am comfortably back in my range will eat very clean the following week which means no Quest bars, minimal cheese and easy on the LC breads and high sugar fruits..just protein, veggies and good fats.

Not overly thrilled about the 2 days of FF but it's only 2 days and I'll keep busy. Today finished my Easter shopping for DS baskets and treat bags for his classmates. Bought some tops and new jeans and tomorrow will go get my mani/pedi. Now to go weigh out Brie cheese & Mac Nuts
Old 04-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #621
Major LCF Poster!

GY netted me a nice -2.8 drop to 131.8. So I am back in my comfy range but sticking to my plan of a FF weekend since it's still on the high end of that range. Had my Brie & Mac Nuts today and planning on the same for tomorrow. Hope to find myself around 128 on Monday morning. Then will have a very lc clean eating day on Monday. On Tuesday will re-assess if I want to keep eating lc and clean with the occasional CD as needed or go back to 5:2 and not stress over my eating since I know my DDs take care of things

I have to say this past week totally freaked me out as to big jump in the scale. I haven't seen 134 on the scale in well over a year and I can't let that happen again. So I'm hesitating a bit on how to proceed. I was thinking of either just getting back to my comfy range and going back to 5:2 since it's really not a hardship nor am I hungry on DDs. I can jump back to my exercise routine and fruits/veggies without a concern. Also, mentally I am 100 % used to the DDs and on some levels I actually enjoy the DDs. Or I could eat on planbut very clean and see how the scale goes. I am still doing the daily weigh ins regardless what I choose to do.

But after seeing 134 on the scale my previous fluctuations are a walk in the park and the most important thing which sways me back to 5:2 is that regardless my DD "always" brought me back to my comfy range without need of FF or M&E etc. What I will continue to do are my daily weigh ins. But right now leaning toward 5:2 but I may change my mind... Happy I have options and that my tools work but the key is to use them and not get hung up on the whys too much or why things are unfair etc. Who really knows why I bounced up maybe it's a combination of things beyond my control but I do know that is how the pounds start coming back on. They sneak in here and there and 2 turns into 5 and then 10 lbs and then you're like So I find this a really important reminder.

Monday I am back to my exercise which I can't do on FF anyway so I was going to do 15-20 minutes and see. Though I was very active on my business trip with long walks etc. need to get back to my exercise routine and not get complacent.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:12 PM   #622
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy for you, that you're back in your zone.
I'm sure you'll get it figured out for the next approach. Change is usually good for the body, for some reason!
I'm back in my zone again too, hoping that it continues to drop into the bottom of it. Ever so slowly... funny thing, I drop after an especially high-cal-carb day...
Old 04-13-2014, 09:27 AM   #623
Major LCF Poster!

FF gave me a nice -1.4 drop to 130.4 so definitely getting comfy in my range. Doing another FF day today but I don't think I'll get to 128 by tomorrow but I'll be happy to see 129 though. Since I have my head into this FF may just go 3 days and do my last FF day on Monday. Tuesday not sure if to do a DD or just eat very very clean Tues/Wed/Thurs and do a DD on Friday hmmm. Sofar I do miss my GY so I think I'll do a berries/GY day on Tues and eat clean Wed/Thurs and then a DD on Friday. Sunday is Easter and I have my menu planned : oven roasted turkey breast, mashed potato for the family and sweet potato for me, mac and cheese & rolls for the family & a big salad with full fat dressing. Not sure about dessert yet. Will probably indulge in some rolls or a small piece of dessert if I'm in the mood. Not stressing really which is a good thing.

I can say that a FF is not for everyone and not easy but they are very successful and not just for the weight loss. I can say I am not hungry physically but mentally it is challenging. Which is why I only do a FF occasionally and when I am 100 % ready to do it. I have about 1200 calories with 88 % fat. I do think that FF is excellent to re-set your eating and if you have cravings to get rid of them. I some expect bounce back but I just wanted to get comfortably back in my range so that when I do fluctuate I do so from 128-129 and not 132-134 !

Last edited by pandora174; 04-13-2014 at 09:32 AM..
Old 04-13-2014, 09:37 AM   #624
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Happy for you, that you're back in your zone.
I'm sure you'll get it figured out for the next approach. Change is usually good for the body, for some reason!
I'm back in my zone again too, hoping that it continues to drop into the bottom of it. Ever so slowly... funny thing, I drop after an especially high-cal-carb day...
Yeii for being back in the zone ! I know I didn't give it enough of a chance when I stopped 5:2 to give my body a chance to stop bouncing around. But getting so high so quick (134-134.6) just freaked me out so much that I don't want to risk it kwim ? We'll see eventually but right now with all the work travel through October (once a month for 2 days) and extra work responsibility I don't need any extra stress from the scale. I do like that 5:2 lets me not stress since I know I have my 2 DD to always keep me in my comfy range. I may re-visit my decision later but I am not complaining anymore about daily fluctuations from 5:2
Old 04-13-2014, 10:45 AM   #625
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I know that scarey feeling! All too well... your clothes are still fitting the same though, so I kind of wonder if you've been building muscle?
Mine was caused by body inflammation this time. But my waist is also about an inch bigger, which makes some of my jeans uncomfortable.

Curious, what did you eat on your FF day? Did it mess up your daily constitutional? I know what you mean about the GY... LOVE it too! Yesterday when I was rushed for time I had it for my breakfast (on the road)... so delicious I just eat it with sugar-free vanilla syrup.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #626
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh I know that scarey feeling! All too well... your clothes are still fitting the same though, so I kind of wonder if you've been building muscle?
Mine was caused by body inflammation this time. But my waist is also about an inch bigger, which makes some of my jeans uncomfortable.

Curious, what did you eat on your FF day? Did it mess up your daily constitutional? I know what you mean about the GY... LOVE it too! Yesterday when I was rushed for time I had it for my breakfast (on the road)... so delicious I just eat it with sugar-free vanilla syrup.
I don't think it was muscle because I've been a bit lapse with exercising and when I did exercise last week it was the normal light weights for upper body and the recumbent bike so not excessive & only got in 2 work outs. I do think it was inflammation because my stomach is definitiely flatter now like before. I also was very very gassy & definitely holding onto water since was no matter how much water I drank while I was having more bowel movements I was not urinating as much I honestly don't know it could just be one of those things with hormones, stress but I think it was just not doing the DDs. Maybe my body did get used to them ?

Also I didn't transition like last time. Last time I did a strict M&E for 2 days followed by a PH for 2 days and looking at my numbers I was still doing GY once a week before I was able to stop those completely. Maybe if I wouldn't of been travelling I could of done a GY that morning that I hit 134 and things would of normalized. But that's not life and sometimes it gets in the way of our WOE and we need to make adjustments.

While my clothes fit my size 4s were a bit snugger around the waist the last days or so at 134. I noticed my stomach was not as flat. What I didn't like was I fine (clothes wise) up to 132ish but then the scale jumped to 134 on 4/9 then when I came back from my trip on 4/11 it was 134.6 & that's when things were just a tad snugger. I could notice so I didn't want to make 134 my set weight for any reason whatsoever because that is how things start to spiral out of control.

As to the bathroom since I am taking in so little protein I'm not really too worried about not going. I figure there can't be that much to get rid of. Also on Friday things were fine iin that department so hoping by the time I start eating normal next week and taking my flax/chia/hemp tablespoon things should get back to normal in that department.

There are tons of recipes for FF but I am a bit lazy and like to eat what I enjoy (like GY on DD). So I do Mac nuts & Brie cheese. I get a bunch of zip loc bags and weigh out the nuts & cheese into 200 calorie and while I try for 1000 calories I allow for 1200 if hungry. You can do bacon, cream cheese, some tuna with mayo etc. The key is to get your fat as high as possible and the actual protein minimal. I use my phone app and play with the foods until I get 82-86 % of fat.

Last edited by pandora174; 04-13-2014 at 11:25 AM..
Old 04-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #627
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sounds very similar to what's been going on with me.

The FF doesn't sound very filling, is it?

Hope things continue to drop for you.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #628
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Sounds very similar to what's been going on with me.

The FF doesn't sound very filling, is it?

Hope things continue to drop for you.
It's weird because you do consume minimum of 1000 calories I am never hungry. My stomach is not rumbling like it does on my DD. I average about 1200 calories but it's mentally challenging because it can get a bit tedious. Also the fat is filling so it's a weird feeling but not uncomfortable or a struggle. It also gets rid of any cravings and cleans out my eating like nothing does even my beloved GY. If you can do the first day it gets easier the next day. I honestly could keep going but know the most I've ever done is 3 days so I don't want to push it. I believe the most that is allowed is 5 days due to the rapid weight loss.

So far I decided tomorrow is definitely my last FF day and Tuesday I will do a GY and berries day (I do miss those 2 things) followed by some regular clean eating on Wed/Thurs. Not low or no carb since I'm going to stick with 5:2 for a while and will keep an eye on the scale. Hope I can go back to maintaining on the lower end of my comfy range.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:08 AM   #629
Major LCF Poster!

+ .6 131 oh well Doing my last FF day regardless since it's all planned and the foods are portioned out. I guess those 3 extra hours of sleep make a big difference on the scale for me but at least it wasn't a big fluctuation up which is something positve.

Regardless onward I go and tomorrow a DD and then followed by 2 regular days and another DD on Friday and then back on track and on plan next week. Hope to do 20-30 minutes today of some type of exercise to get back in the swing of things and hope to get in 4 to 5 workouts this week but keeping it light. Just the bike or the treadmill no weights or anything too strenous until I have the hang of it again. Last week got in 2 work outs so it's not like I didn't do anything but need to get back into the 4-5x a week vs 2x a week. Also tom is also next week so that's something to keep in mind.

My focus this week is to stay positive, relax as much as possible, not stress over the scale and know as long as I am on plan things always work out
Old 04-14-2014, 07:12 AM   #630
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: giggles4me
Stats: 160/133/125
WOE: my way! low carb & low cal
Start Date: 2/15/2014
May I ask what is a GY day??? I am thinking Greek Yogurt???
giggles4me is offline   Reply With Quote