Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   ~ My Journal ~ (take 2) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/809838-my-journal-take-2-a.html)

kristina 08-11-2013 10:01 AM

~ My Journal ~ (take 2)

231.7 today.

no particular event I'm shooting for....no reunions, weddings or anything to lose weight for.

1.) sleep apnea

this is the one reason I should have lost already. 15 years diagnosed, haven't done it yet. Weigh more than I have ever. It's time.

2) I can't stand looking in the mirror :sick: I look like an old lady :doh: :o :laugh:

I decided on my last trip that breaking Atkins wasn't worth it. I ate and drank and did NOT feel good. The guilt and my body felt bad. Just not worth it.

kristina 08-13-2013 04:19 PM

230.4 again.

should be heading down soon I hope. Was 220 something when we left for oregon, then messed up.

Steak for breakfast.

vienna sausages for snack.

Hamburger for lunch.

might be having fajitas for dinner (going out to Mexican I think)

kristina 08-17-2013 07:48 AM

so so sick :(

went out to China Buffet and then the next day had burger at McDonalds. Not sure I'll eat at either for a long long time....

kristina 08-20-2013 07:51 AM

still have diarrhea. Sure wish that doctor appointment wasn't the 29th.

Feeling almost normal though. Still a little "off" probably hunger. Drinking Gatorade and eating plain rice, potatoes, NOTHING that would irritate my stomach. 2 days of fever and aching. 2 days of diarrhea and cramping. I'm ready to be over this :doh: I ate a banana on Sunday and man did that give me a stomach ache. I thought bananas were supposed to be ok when you had tummy problems:dunno:

So, just weighed myself. 227.5. a tough way to lose, but not hard when you don't retain anything of what you're eating :p:laugh:

kristina 10-02-2013 06:42 AM

ok, back finally :laugh:

will be writing here what I'm eating. Might be embarassing at times :D

haven't had breakfast yet, but will have scrambled eggs. We have chickens and the egg population is out.of.control.:laugh:

kristina 10-02-2013 11:09 AM

Had left overs (sp?)LOL from dinner last night for lunch

Meatball Sub Casserole

:yummy: :yummy:

kristina 10-02-2013 01:03 PM

2 blocks of Hershey's chocolate.

snack. :yummy:

kristina 10-02-2013 02:22 PM

smallll glass milk.

4 bites of melon.

3 ritz crackers.

If there was an edit button that didn't expire so soon, I'd put them all in one post, but I'm an "eat by the seat of my pants" type of eater :o :laugh:

kristina 10-02-2013 07:05 PM

2 fig newtons.
carrots
corn

hubby is cooking steak. Daughter and kids were over for awile and I got so hungry that I ate my corn already:laugh: Steak and salad coming up.

Sure is fun when they're here. Then, they leave and go to their own home.
:D
:jumpjoy:

kristina 10-03-2013 11:15 AM

totally did awesome yesterday till last night.

Oh my goodness :stars:

well, today is another day.

Haven't eaten as I had a fasting blood test. Might go a bit longer, who knows :laugh: Stomach is growling though. I'll have the last of my Meatball Sub casserole :)

kristina 10-03-2013 01:27 PM

3 fig Newtons

kristina 10-04-2013 07:21 AM

Low-fat yogurt for breakfast.

have to figure out how to lower my cholesterol :doh:

wow. Yeast infection. Thyroid. Cholesterol.

I'm a mess :stars:

kristina 10-04-2013 11:49 AM

Sardines.

Chili.

not together :hyst:

ps I made the Chili.

1st time in my life making it. It's pretty darned good :yummy:

kristina 10-04-2013 11:35 PM

Snack: trail mix

Dinner: Steak, corn, salad....saved it in the frig, wasn't hungry enough to finish it.

one glass of wine :)

I weighed finally......235.0 :doh: :stars: :mad:

Riatha 10-08-2013 08:09 PM

Hi Kristina!
Thanks for the reminder about vienna sausages. I have some in my pantry and keep forgetting about them!

Keep at it!