Old 07-25-2013, 03:29 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Elizabeth779
Stats: 298/287.0/140
WOE: High Fat, Low Carb
Start Date: Restart 4-5-14 -- 287.0
Elizabeth779's Journal

7-25-13

I'm in my room and NOT eating ice cream bars tonight. I hit down to 248 in May, and every since that time have been floundering with my weight loss. Then this last week I'm bingeing again. I'm struggling, and scared, that I'll not get back on track. I realize that with the bingeing, that I then only want to binge more and more. If I continue down this path, I will be back at 298.

Today I ate two ice cream cone/bars for breakfast. For lunch I had a big mac and fries, then for dinner I had a Whopper and Sweet Potato fries.....that's not good. That's how I used to eat -- that's how I ate my way to 298, and if I don't stop now with this way of overeating, then I'm in big trouble.

I realize I've been eating due to stress. And I need to recognize the stress I'm dealing with is making me even depressed, anxious, frightened, sad, scared......I've just got to turn this around.....NOW, not next week, not tomorrow, but right now, this minute at 7-25-13 0339 hours....

So, back to basics. I realize that while I'm dealing with cravings now, that if I cut out all processed food, all bad carbs, and get stricgt with my low carb plan, that within 2-3 -- at most 4 days -- my carb cravings will be gone again.

I need to get back to eating how I ate in the beginning. I need to start every morning with eggs and bacon or eggs and sausage etc. I need to eat the steaks I have in the fridge. I need to be using my Heavy Whipping Cream more. I need to eat my salads and have celery with some real Ranch dressing. I need to be using new recipes -- the low carb recipes from this web site, and the youtube's low carb recipes.

Come on Elizabeth -- you can do this -- your friends believe in you, so believe in yourself.....

Plan: High fat, Low Carb food, water, Gym, REPEAT.

Last edited by Elizabeth779; 07-25-2013 at 03:39 AM..
Elizabeth779 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
you CAN dod this girl! Keep at it. Come here for inspiration, help with menu ideas....this board is great. You should believe in yourself, if you don't, NO ONE else will!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:14 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

9-16-13

Oh my gosh -- just found I had started this journal -- I have got to do better on keeping track of stuff....oy vey

Today is day one -- going to work on an Eat Fat, Get Thin angle of LC WOE style......

I have a cold, so not able to set the world (OR gym) on fire yet, but I can work on some projects here at home, and prepare my food for the coming workweek.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:04 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Welcome back! You can do this! Hope your cold gets better too.
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:11 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

I really need to get back on track
Old 03-27-2014, 09:39 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
This is the place to start...no matter how we get off track or the reasons as stress or other things in our lives we got thur...getting on track again is a the right way to start...When we loss our weight we able to handle those other problem areas of our lives...I know...I have there many times....
ladyinlove56 is offline   Reply With Quote