Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   Elizabeth779's Journal (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/808649-elizabeth779s-journal.html)

Elizabeth779 07-25-2013 03:29 AM

Elizabeth779's Journal

7-25-13

I'm in my room and NOT eating ice cream bars tonight. I hit down to 248 in May, and every since that time have been floundering with my weight loss. Then this last week I'm bingeing again. I'm struggling, and scared, that I'll not get back on track. I realize that with the bingeing, that I then only want to binge more and more. If I continue down this path, I will be back at 298.

Today I ate two ice cream cone/bars for breakfast. For lunch I had a big mac and fries, then for dinner I had a Whopper and Sweet Potato fries.....that's not good. That's how I used to eat -- that's how I ate my way to 298, and if I don't stop now with this way of overeating, then I'm in big trouble.

I realize I've been eating due to stress. And I need to recognize the stress I'm dealing with is making me even depressed, anxious, frightened, sad, scared......I've just got to turn this around.....NOW, not next week, not tomorrow, but right now, this minute at 7-25-13 0339 hours....

So, back to basics. I realize that while I'm dealing with cravings now, that if I cut out all processed food, all bad carbs, and get stricgt with my low carb plan, that within 2-3 -- at most 4 days -- my carb cravings will be gone again.

I need to get back to eating how I ate in the beginning. I need to start every morning with eggs and bacon or eggs and sausage etc. I need to eat the steaks I have in the fridge. I need to be using my Heavy Whipping Cream more. I need to eat my salads and have celery with some real Ranch dressing. I need to be using new recipes -- the low carb recipes from this web site, and the youtube's low carb recipes.

Come on Elizabeth -- you can do this -- your friends believe in you, so believe in yourself.....:)

zipp2play 07-25-2013 06:27 AM

you CAN dod this girl! Keep at it. Come here for inspiration, help with menu ideas....this board is great. You should believe in yourself, if you don't, NO ONE else will!

Elizabeth779 09-16-2013 01:14 AM

9-16-13

Oh my gosh -- just found I had started this journal -- I have got to do better on keeping track of stuff....oy vey

Today is day one -- going to work on an Eat Fat, Get Thin angle of LC WOE style......

I have a cold, so not able to set the world (OR gym) on fire yet, but I can work on some projects here at home, and prepare my food for the coming workweek.

GailyGail 09-16-2013 04:04 AM

Welcome back! You can do this! Hope your cold gets better too.

Elizabeth779 03-27-2014 07:11 AM

I really need to get back on track

ladyinlove56 03-27-2014 09:39 AM

This is the place to start...no matter how we get off track or the reasons as stress or other things in our lives we got thur...getting on track again is a the right way to start...When we loss our weight we able to handle those other problem areas of our lives...I know...I have there many times....:)