LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Buffy49
Stats: 284/278/160
Start Date: July 17, 2013
Buffy the Carb Addict's New Lifestyle

Hello all!

I live in the New York suburbs and started a diet to lose weight 4 days ago. I used to be very healthy and a runner. I gained a lot of weight a few years ago and have struggled to lose it ever since. I had an ACL cadaver replacement before I gained all of this weight. Due to my weight, i have arthritis in both of my knees at the age of 29. This time around WILL be different, I am extremely determined and have festered up tremendous will power to start a program at a nearby small fitness center. I have been taking spin, Zumba, and various cardio classes. I try to attend 2 classes a day and have been very sore from spin class.

The owner of the fitness center has me on the following diet and will monitor my progress and food journal weekly:

No carbs
No dairy
No beans
No alcohol
No salmon
No corn, carrots, peas, white potatoes, sweet potatoes
No pork
No nuts

I should eat a lot of vegetables, white meats, egg whites, seafood, apples, oranges, grapefruit, berries, balsamic vinegar on salads.

For breakfast every morning I have a natural protein shake that she gave me.

I lost 6lbs by day 3 and am very happy my carb withdrawal symptoms are slowing down.

Does my diet have a name? I am just blindly following her suggestions, but am not sure if this is a common diet.

Thank you for welcoming me!
Buffy49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links