Old 10-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: springalong
Stats: 205/180/130
WOE: LFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsbeloved79 View Post
Good Morning,

Hope all my readers had a fabulous weekend. I did, but I needed an extra day.

So I ate totally off plan, and today I feel bloated and just ugh. I'm back to the basics and to be honest, even though the food was good then, it really wasn't worth it.

An off meal would have been better, then an off weekend. Lots of junk to DETOX out my system again. Anywho, back to my fresh salads, lots of water, and protein.
Hi again! Glad to see you ladies sticking to it even when we falter we can get back up again!

For me I will restart next Tues.

Today is my bday, and Canadian Thanksgiving is Monday so thats the scoop. Another lady wants to join me and we will just text each other our weight and be a general encouragement to one another. She wants to start Tues, and do Lean for Life with me.
Have a good day everyone
springalong is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #92
Atkineer For Life

Gallery: godsbeloved79
Stats: 232.4/231.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 4/25/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by springalong View Post
Hi again! Glad to see you ladies sticking to it even when we falter we can get back up again!

For me I will restart next Tues.

Today is my bday, and Canadian Thanksgiving is Monday so thats the scoop. Another lady wants to join me and we will just text each other our weight and be a general encouragement to one another. She wants to start Tues, and do Lean for Life with me.
Have a good day everyone
Hello

Thanks very much for popping in and encouraging us.

I wish you well as you start your journey next week. Having a buddy to support you and cheer you on, means a lot and it's very helpful.
godsbeloved79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #93
Atkineer For Life

On time message!

What keeps her on track is understanding that "No matter how many times you slipped or messed up, you just have to start over, and eventually you'll get there," she said.

"You have to stay positive and remind yourself that you're human and nobody is perfect."
Old 10-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
What keeps her on track is understanding that "No matter how many times you slipped or messed up, you just have to start over, and eventually you'll get there," she said.

"You have to stay positive and remind yourself that you're human and nobody is perfect."
That is good!
Old 10-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #95
Atkineer For Life

"The Biggest Loser Motivation"

So after watching the show last night. I decided to get my butt back on board and finish what I started.

I see a difference and then I go back to my old "off and on" ways; and that's NOT going to get it. I'll be weighing in tomorrow and next Tuesday with the contestants.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
So after watching the show last night. I decided to get my butt back on board and finish what I started.

I see a difference and then I go back to my old "off and on" ways; and that's NOT going to get it. I'll be weighing in tomorrow and next Tuesday with the contestants.

There is a biggest loser thread in the Lounge if you want to pop over

We can do it!!!
Old 10-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #97
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
There is a biggest loser thread in the Lounge if you want to pop over

We can do it!!!
Awesome! Thanks
Old 10-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #98
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hello

Thanks very much for popping in and encouraging us.

I wish you well as you start your journey next week. Having a buddy to support you and cheer you on, means a lot and it's very helpful.
BTW thank you for that!!! :0

How are you doing godsbeloved?

Im on Lean for Life - there is a thread in the Other Plans so I post on there now & then. My friend and I text once or twice a day just to encourage each other. We have our ups and downs, just like everyone else, but we keep looking up !!!! I inspirational stories.

Have a good day everyone!!!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #99
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
BTW thank you for that!!! :0

How are you doing godsbeloved?

Im on Lean for Life - there is a thread in the Other Plans so I post on there now & then. My friend and I text once or twice a day just to encourage each other. We have our ups and downs, just like everyone else, but we keep looking up !!!! I inspirational stories.

Have a good day everyone!!!
Anytime!

I'm hanging in there, it has been a struggle getting back to plan 100%. I've been low carbing off and on; but I never get the full benefits doing it that way and feel discouraged.

I'll come check out the thread, thanks for the info.

I'm actually here today, because I decided to start all over "Again" with a fresh/clean Induction. I refuse to give up, so that's why I keep plugging along.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Anytime!

I'm hanging in there, it has been a struggle getting back to plan 100%. I've been low carbing off and on; but I never get the full benefits doing it that way and feel discouraged.

I'll come check out the thread, thanks for the info.

I'm actually here today, because I decided to start all over "Again" with a fresh/clean Induction. I refuse to give up, so that's why I keep plugging along.
No don't give up!!! keep plugging along!! I'm in the same boat! keep posting!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #101
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
No don't give up!!! keep plugging along!! I'm in the same boat! keep posting!
Thanks for the encouragement, and best wishes to you!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: monees lc
Stats: 187./170/145
WOE: atkins
Start Date: March 2008
Hang in there Godsbeloved. You are such an inspiration to so many people simply because ofyour sweet spirit. Iron sharpens Iron. So looks like you need a boost so all the people you have encouraged - we are sending the same to you. Remember one meal at a time. Read back over your own journal and be reminded of the motivation that got you excited about succeeding this time and veering off temporarily is just that temporary. Take care.
monees lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #103
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by monees lc View Post
Hang in there Godsbeloved. You are such an inspiration to so many people simply because ofyour sweet spirit. Iron sharpens Iron. So looks like you need a boost so all the people you have encouraged - we are sending the same to you. Remember one meal at a time. Read back over your own journal and be reminded of the motivation that got you excited about succeeding this time and veering off temporarily is just that temporary. Take care.
Thank you so much monees lc.

You have no idea how this post has touched and motivated me to get back on track. I'll forever be grateful for these words.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211.7 (To beat last low)
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Quote:
Hang in there Godsbeloved. You are such an inspiration to so many people simply because of your sweet spirit. Iron sharpens Iron. So looks like you need a boost so all the people you have encouraged - we are sending the same to you. Remember one meal at a time. Read back over your own journal and be reminded of the motivation that got you excited about succeeding this time and veering off temporarily is just that temporary. Take care.
I agree!
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
That is soooo lovely ITA!!! Thanks for just being you, and being real
Old 11-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #106
Senior LCF Member

With this forum we are all in this together and just have to offer support where it's needed because you never know when someone might have to reach out and pull you back in. I don't have a journal myself but visit the boards often and happened upon yours and it helped me get myself back on track. (minus-14 in a couple months)So I didn't hesistate to reach out to you. It's a large site and we all manage to find a person or persons we relate to and that becomes your small connection to the larger picture. I have a friend that I check in with daily via email and also text a picture of the scale weekly and that has helped me tremendously in staying accountable to someone more directly and it has been my saving grace so often.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #107
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hello Lyn. Stopping by to check on you
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #108
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
With this forum we are all in this together and just have to offer support where it's needed because you never know when someone might have to reach out and pull you back in. I don't have a journal myself but visit the boards often and happened upon yours and it helped me get myself back on track. (minus-14 in a couple months)So I didn't hesistate to reach out to you. It's a large site and we all manage to find a person or persons we relate to and that becomes your small connection to the larger picture. I have a friend that I check in with daily via email and also text a picture of the scale weekly and that has helped me tremendously in staying accountable to someone more directly and it has been my saving grace so often.

Hey you have lost - 14! Weigh ta go!!!

Heres to support!!!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #109
Atkineer For Life

"monees lc" Congrats on your loss thus far!

You have inspired me more than you'll ever know.

I'm going to start posting my meals/exercise here again and also I have a co-worker who has lost over 100 lbs throughout the years and he's keeping it off.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #110
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hello Lyn. Stopping by to check on you
Hello Meek

Thanks for continuing to check up on me. I'm still here, plugging along. How have u been?

I think I've gotten to that "really being fed up" point and I desire a change now!
Old 11-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #111
Senior LCF Member

Hello, glad to hear you are plugging along again. I told my friend today that the difference between now and past attempts is that I simply desire reaching this goal more than ever before. Not to say I won't have slips but I just pick right back up rather than spiraling out of control again and ending up higher than the last time. I'm kinda enjoying walking around pulling my pants up all day . LOL.
Time to go into the old clothes bag again until its shopping time.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:51 AM   #112
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hey Lyn, I've been doing good. Just taking it one day at at time...I've been able to lose slowly, but now I'm ready to just get back on Atkins for the long haul.

We can do this. I'll be here for you, as always . Have a good day.
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #113
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
Hello, glad to hear you are plugging along again. I told my friend today that the difference between now and past attempts is that I simply desire reaching this goal more than ever before. Not to say I won't have slips but I just pick right back up rather than spiraling out of control again and ending up higher than the last time. I'm kinda enjoying walking around pulling my pants up all day . LOL.
Time to go into the old clothes bag again until its shopping time.
Hi monees,

I too am ready to reach my goals and be able to pull my pants up all day also . It's a great feeling when you see progress. Congrats!

My co-worker said something and it's stuck with me "A year from now, you will wish you had started today."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hey Lyn, I've been doing good. Just taking it one day at at time...I've been able to lose slowly, but now I'm ready to just get back on Atkins for the long haul.

We can do this. I'll be here for you, as always . Have a good day.
Hi Meek, glad to hear you are doing well and have decided to make Atkins your WOL.

It truly works and I feel so much better about myself when eating that way. Thanks for the continuous support.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #114
Senior LCF Member

Hi there hope you had a good weekend on all counts. Just as further encouragement I remember you are a fashion guru too. I got to wear a size 12 dress I had purchased earlier in the fall in a smaller size on purpose. Boy was that puppy a hit with my date(blush blush). That was priceless and another thing that helps me focus as I remember how I love my own style and putting together cute reasonably priced outfits. for a while I had a no care attitude because of my weight but look out now. Size 8-10 will do me just fine at 51 y/o.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:47 AM   #115
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
Hi there hope you had a good weekend on all counts. Just as further encouragement I remember you are a fashion guru too. I got to wear a size 12 dress I had purchased earlier in the fall in a smaller size on purpose. Boy was that puppy a hit with my date(blush blush). That was priceless and another thing that helps me focus as I remember how I love my own style and putting together cute reasonably priced outfits. for a while I had a no care attitude because of my weight but look out now. Size 8-10 will do me just fine at 51 y/o.
That's great monees! Congrats

Yes, you remember me well. I love fashion and cute clothing in general. I too have picked up that "no care attitude" because of the weight gain and me not looking forwarding to purchasing cute clothing in bigger sizes. I'll be honest, I find myself repeating the same elastic waist skirts and stretch jeans over and over again; because I need to LOSE this weight or purchase a size up in clothing. I chose to lose this week and I truly believe you bringing this back to my attention, was a God sent. Thanks
A Healthier Me
1st Mini Goal - 220 lbs
2nd Mini Goal - 199 lbs
3rd Mini Goal - 175 lbs

Old 11-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thats awesome you are wearing a size 12 again! Glad your date liked it! What size were you at when you started? Im currently at a 16 and I don't feel like buying any bigger clothing!! You and I the same age, I agree size 8-10 would suit me just fine!
Old 11-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #117
Senior LCF Member

I don't know how to do the quote thingy but I was in a size 14 moving quickly to 16 and do have some 16s I was wearing comfortably. So even though I've only lost 14 pounds - the inches are moving like crazy - so please don't get scale discouraged and let the measuring tape be your friend too. that dress was the only thing I had purchased in a 12 - so in general I am going to wait awhile before buying more clothes. I like the winter where you can throw a chunky sweater on over some loose fitting pants and call it a day. My eye is on the summer prize for fashion. So I will be ok with a limited wardrobe for the winter. and will hopefully be at my goal weight by next spring.

Last edited by monees lc; 11-20-2013 at 01:31 PM..
Old 11-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #118
Senior LCF Member

Ms. Lynn you are such a lovely young lady and your picture clearly shows a sassy style to boot. So please don't give up and see this as just a temporary stop on the way to the goals you have set for yourself. I remember you and Meek and I would read your journals and pray that I could find the motivation you all had - and would be so encouraged watching you all. It's still there in you just dig deep and pull it back to the surface again and continue the journey. Peaks and valleys - it's all a part of the process.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:18 AM   #119
Atkineer For Life

Quote:
I don't know how to do the quote thingy but I was in a size 14 moving quickly to 16 and do have some 16s I was wearing comfortably. So even though I've only lost 14 pounds - the inches are moving like crazy - so please don't get scale discouraged and let the measuring tape be your friend too.
Wow, this sounds just like me. I'm wearing 14 (stretch) and some 16's depending on the material. My closet is filled with 12's that are waiting on me to get back into them.

I have this weird feeling about this time around. I am going to succeed.

Quote:
Ms. Lynn you are such a lovely young lady and your picture clearly shows a sassy style to boot. So please don't give up and see this as just a temporary stop on the way to the goals you have set for yourself. I remember you and Meek and I would read your journals and pray that I could find the motivation you all had - and would be so encouraged watching you all. It's still there in you just dig deep and pull it back to the surface again and continue the journey. Peaks and valleys - it's all a part of the process.
Thanks monees! You are such an inspiration to me, though I haven't fully committed to LC as I should; I'm working on it and putting things in place to do so. I think this weekend will be perfect to begin. I have no plans, and I can focus on preparing my meals. Thanksgiving won't be an issue, because there'll be plenty of meats and veggies to eat on.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I don't know how to do the quote thingy but I was in a size 14 moving quickly to 16 and do have some 16s I was wearing comfortably. So even though I've only lost 14 pounds - the inches are moving like crazy - so please don't get scale discouraged and let the measuring tape be your friend too. that dress was the only thing I had purchased in a 12 - so in general I am going to wait awhile before buying more clothes. I like the winter where you can throw a chunky sweater on over some loose fitting pants and call it a day. My eye is on the summer prize for fashion. So I will be ok with a limited wardrobe for the winter. and will hopefully be at my goal weight by next spring.
Monees, its a learning curve this site thats for sure! To do the quote thingy, you read what someone wrote and then look down in the lower right hand corner and click quote, then click press reply. To do multiple quotes eg to quote "Susie" and "Sally", go to the right of the main quote and click the button next to quote. Multiple quotes will then display to reply.

Weigh ta go on your size 12!!!!

Quote:
Yes!