Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tinamanni
Stats: 250/192/150
WOE: 80% fat
Tina's Journal

I've decided to start a journal - I'm not sure what it will look like. It may be a way for me to track food, etc or more of a way to vent about weight loss. Let's face it - it's frustrating!

This weekend I went on a trip to New York for a Bridal shower. I didn't plan well for the car ride but the newly introduced Quest bars helped a little. I am a drive and get there person vs. stop and take breaks person. I had a freak out on the way there because by 4pm I hadn't eaten anything except a Quest bar. We stopped, my husband ordered pizza for the ride and I got a steak salad. Once we were already on the road I started to eat my salad and the steak was really not edible. And I had a mini meltdown. So - I didn't end up really eating food until we had dinner at 7pm which was good and worked out well.

I have moments where I feel like the world is against me losing weight. Like - I am really trying and them my stupid steak isn't edible. Why can't it just fall into place? I know I need to plan better, and that was my fault. But come on...

In other news, I haven't really lost weight in awhile. I guess 2 lbs since the end of June - I did have a planned carb day in there and my weight went up a bit but blah. Though I would say I continue to see inches go.

203.8 today.... I want 199 so bad! It has been so close for so long and I feel like I want it so bad that I can't get there.
tinamanni is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
YOu will be in ONEderland soon! I know you will. I agree, I think the WORLD does plot against us at times. Some days are super easy and then others....nothing goes as planned!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote