Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: islegirl
Stats: 148/?
WOE: Atkins
Never Giving Up - update

Saw a Master Herbalist yesterday. He is also an Iridologist and Live Blood Cell Technician. So I got a look at my blood! Very interesting. I came home with a slew of supplements and peace of mind - that I have finally found someone who makes sense and who "gets" me. I am full of free radicals, a virus, and inflammation, hardening of arteries and he feels my emotions are the biggest culprit in my illness. I agree. I wish it wasn't so. This is the most difficult problem to deal with. I have been absolutely exhausted and full of pain since December when I "crashed" after weaning myself off Prednisone.

So much to remember and absorb and I won't truly understand all that was said until I've seen him a few times. In the meantime I am combining plants (only berries - no other fruit at this time) and low carb. Lots of wild salmon, vegetables & greens (as much raw produce as I can) and some nuts and seeds, some chicken, only a little beef, some peas, beans & lentils (depending on what they do to me). He highly recommends avocados, olive oil, coconut oil and red palm oil. He recommended Dr. Joel Fuhrman's books (which I have) and thinks that water fasts, juice fasts and a plant-based diet are wonderful. And he eats what he told me to eat. He doesn't drink coffee but does have green tea and cocoa at times. I was totally comfortable with him and trust him thus far. Several of our friends have been helped by him too.

So I will try to blog my food daily again. Feel more hopeful than I have in a long time. My hope is that in time I will be able to eat a predominantly raw plant-based diet with fruit included, in time. I wanted the 80-10-10 lfrv diet to be my ticket to best health but so far I just haven't been able to stick to it and I'm not sure that I ever will.

Here's the list of stuff I am taking:
Cat's Claw, Vitamost (chelation therapy - 5 horse pills a day), Liquid Lecithin, Wild Salmon Fish Oil, Vit. D3, Ultragest (for digestion - can't remember more about it though something about my gallbladder? - will research it), Vit. B Complex, Vit. B12, and CoQ10. He said he'll wait until the fall before deciding whether or not to do a liver cleanse.

Breakfast: 1 cup coffee with cream/honey and coconut oil - that's my limit for the day though - I still hope to give it up when I feel better but he said it's okay for now. A huge Green Smoothie: swiss chard, dandelion, 4 celery, 1 carrot, 1/2 apple, 2Tbsp. walnuts, 1 Tbsp. almonds, about 1/8 tsp. Kal Brand Stevia, 1 cup water, 1 cup plain organic yogurt.
islegirl is online now Report Post to Moderators
islegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Lunch: a mouthful of salmon mixed with onion & Hellmann's to stave off the hunger that was definitely building.
Green Smoothie with kale, 1/2 cucumber, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup hemp milk, 1/16th tsp. of Kal Brand stevia, and 1 Tbsp. coconut oil.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Would someone let me know how to make a "draft" of my daily day's food? Is it possible on this site? Or should I put everything into "Word" first and copy and paste it at end of day? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:44 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Just curious...your WOE says Atkins but your menu says something else. A 'raw predominantly plant based diet with fruit' would not be considered low carb either. So I'm a bit confused.
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aomiel View Post
Just curious...your WOE says Atkins but your menu says something else. A 'raw predominantly plant based diet with fruit' would not be considered low carb either. So I'm a bit confused.
I don't even know when I wrote "Atkins". As I said, I've been back and forth. One can still do low carb and eat lots of veggies, greens, nuts and seeds - at least that is what I am trying to do. I did have salmon today too and hemp milk and yogurt. But thanks for reading my blog. I'll make the needed change. I almost forgot.......throughout my blog, over time, you'll see that I was actually able to eat quite a bit of fruit and yet stay in Ketosis.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Blue Skies
Stats: 224/178/165 - 5'11"
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Feb, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by islegirl View Post
Lunch: a mouthful of salmon mixed with onion & Hellmann's to stave off the hunger that was definitely building.
Green Smoothie with kale, 1/2 cucumber, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup hemp milk, 1/16th tsp. of Kal Brand stevia, and 1 Tbsp. coconut oil.
Sounds to me like you're on a very low fat, low calorie diet. "a mouthful of salmon mixed w/onion and Helmann's to stave off the hunger.." is not, imo, low carb language. On a LC woe, salmon and mayo are not something you need to limit to a "mouthful."

Everyone gets to do this the way they see fit. But imo, this is not the way a low carb diet works. And your hunger is telling you that. On a well regulated low carb diet you should have very little real hunger, once you adapt. Of course mind hunger is a different thing.

I wish you luck on this, I really do.
Blue Skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Blue Skies - I wasn't "starving" when I ate the salmon and I knew I could have had much more. I am definitely trying to cut back on animal protein though and I was simply making sure to include everything I ate today. Actually I feel quite okay tonight - better than usual - a lot more awake and in lots less pain. There is nothing wrong with what I ate at all. The yogurt, hemp milk, nuts, a whole avocado, salmon and lots of greens and veggies gave me plenty of filling and satisfying healthy nutritious food. And here is my supper: Large salad with tomatoes, romaine, spinach, red onion, cucumber, red pepper, a few Brazil nuts and a dressing from Kristen's Raw "Salads and Dressings" book. It was way too spicy - will make note to reduce the Italian seasoning. The dressing also had an avocado in it so that was my "fat" tonight.

Did you read what I ate for all my meals today? And did you read any of my old journal entries to see how I have eaten in the past - how much fruit I was able to eat and yet still remain in Ketosis? I am very familiar with Atkins btw. Have read and re-read his books as I have just about all of them. I am in this not only for weight loss now though but for the best health I can give myself.

Last edited by islegirl; 07-12-2013 at 06:36 PM..
Old 07-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Midlyfechrysalis
Stats: 237/212/something healthy
WOE: Meat, veggies, eggs, limited dairy
Start Date: 9/7/13 (interupted 10/15 by car accident)
Hi, IG.

In reading into your post, I am guessing you've had a constellation of health/feeling issues that you've never gotten sufficient support and understanding for?

I have some experience myself with "alternative" diets (beyond low carb) and with alternatives to allopathic medicine. Ultimately, I came back to a balance, and I honor what feels good to my body.

I encourage you to, from an informed standpoint, take what works from all the information you've gathered and, using how you feel, sleep, and think, find something that works for you and your body.
Midlyfechrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Blue Skies - I wasn't "starving" when I ate the salmon and I knew I could have had much more. I am definitely trying to cut back on animal protein though and I was simply making sure to include everything I ate today. Actually I feel quite okay tonight - better than usual - a lot more awake and in lots less pain. There is nothing wrong with what I ate at all. The yogurt, hemp milk, nuts, a whole avocado, salmon and lots of greens and veggies gave me plenty of filling and satisfying healthy nutritious food. And here is my supper: Large salad with tomatoes, romaine, spinach, red onion, cucumber, red pepper, a few Brazil nuts and a dressing from Kristen's Raw "Salads and Dressings" book. It was way too spicy - will make note to reduce the Italian seasoning. The dressing also had an avocado in it so that was my "fat" tonight.

Did you read what I ate for all my meals today? And did you read any of my old journal entries to see how I have eaten in the past - how much fruit I was able to eat and yet still remain in Ketosis? I am very familiar with Atkins btw. Have read and re-read his books as I have just about all of them. I am in this not only for weight loss now though but for the best health I can give myself.
No, I didn't read any of your old journal entries. And I truly did not mean to offend you.

But you told me you had a mouthful of salmon and onion "to stave off the growing hunger." That's what caught my eye, in addition to the rest of your diet, which again, sounds like low fat, low calorie, including your notation that there was some avocado in your dressing tonight, and that was your fat for the day.

I don't understand "low carb plant" and I guess I should have just said that and left it at that. Low carb is not for everyone, but one of the central tenets of this woe is that you're going to eat more fat and less carbs on this woe. And that's really pretty standard to the definition of low carb---because outside of protein, which we can all abide just so much of, those are the only two choices left.

MANY lose weight their way, and that's all that counts. I wish you the wind under your wings to succeed in the way that's right for you.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midlyfechrysalis View Post
Hi, IG.

In reading into your post, I am guessing you've had a constellation of health/feeling issues that you've never gotten sufficient support and understanding for?

I have some experience myself with "alternative" diets (beyond low carb) and with alternatives to allopathic medicine. Ultimately, I came back to a balance, and I honor what feels good to my body.

I encourage you to, from an informed standpoint, take what works from all the information you've gathered and, using how you feel, sleep, and think, find something that works for you and your body.
Wish I'd said that.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midlyfechrysalis View Post
Hi, IG.

Your comment is much appreciated today Midlyfechrysalis. Yes, I've been reading, reading and reading about nutrition, and the connection between stress and disease - trying to sift through it all and picking out what I think is most reasonable and what I know I can work with at present.

Last year when my Mum died I got very sick with an autoimmune disease. I really think it was like the "final straw" as I have had many tragedies to deal with over time. My body simply said "No!" That's just how I've felt this year - I now do say "no" to anything and anyone I know will only bring me added stress - if at all possible. I know some don't understand but this is how I've decided to proceed. I am truly putting myself first - trying to regain my health if possible. I am no good to myslef or anyone else if I don't.

To prevent blindness, my doctors prescribed Prednisone which made me insanely hungry and completely wired. I weaned myself off it as soon as my inflammation levels were low enough. My problem is, perhaps, that I simply have too much information in my head that keeps my thinking going in circles - so much controversy out there. I am just trying to finally stick with something and this site seemed a good enough place to blog my food. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Blue Skies - I didn't think it was all that low in fat. And I am not against eating meat. You'll see me posting some menus with eggs, meat, chicken, pork and even cheese sometimes. But by using my Vitamix I am able to eat lots of good stuff in a Green Smoothie and it nourishes me and keeps me satiated for a long time. Just trying to be mindful of how I feel now - a day at a time

I really appreciate your input today too and I am sorry that I came across sounding a bit curt - I really am not offended at all and I don't mean to mislead anyone here or confuse them about what way of eating I am following. I am just feeling my way I guess and have been for about 7 years! It's about time I found out what works best for me eh?

Last edited by islegirl; 07-12-2013 at 10:16 PM..
Old 07-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Chuck41
Stats: 6'2"-250/213.5/195
WOE: General Low Carb
Start Date: Dec, 31, 2012
Everybody has to do what works for them. For me, LC is the only game in town. Everything else leaves me so hungry I can't handle it. Wife gives me a handfull of food supplements every day. Most I have no idea what they are but can't complaign. I am healthier than most of my friends. Maybe that is at least a part of it.
Chuck41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Thank you for sharing Chuck. I wish you continued good health. Sweet caring wife you have.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Your comment is much appreciated today Midlyfechrysalis. Yes, I've been reading, reading and reading about nutrition, and the connection between stress and disease - trying to sift through it all and picking out what I think is most reasonable and what I know I can work with at present.

Last year when my Mum died I got very sick with an autoimmune disease. I really think it was like the "final straw" as I have had many tragedies to deal with over time. My body simply said "No!" That's just how I've felt this year - I now do say "no" to anything and anyone I know will only bring me added stress - if at all possible. I know some don't understand but this is how I've decided to proceed. I am truly putting myself first - trying to regain my health if possible. I am no good to myslef or anyone else if I don't.

To prevent blindness, my doctors prescribed Prednisone which made me insanely hungry and completely wired. I weaned myself off it as soon as my inflammation levels were low enough. My problem is, perhaps, that I simply have too much information in my head that keeps my thinking going in circles - so much controversy out there. I am just trying to finally stick with something and this site seemed a good enough place to blog my food. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Blue Skies - I didn't think it was all that low in fat. And I am not against eating meat. You'll see me posting some menus with eggs, meat, chicken, pork and even cheese sometimes. But by using my Vitamix I am able to eat lots of good stuff in a Green Smoothie and it nourishes me and keeps me satiated for a long time. Just trying to be mindful of how I feel now - a day at a time

I really appreciate your input today too and I am sorry that I came across sounding a bit curt - I really am not offended at all and I don't mean to mislead anyone here or confuse them about what way of eating I am following. I am just feeling my way I guess and have been for about 7 years! It's about time I found out what works best for me eh?
You really have been through a lot, and the last thing I intended was to be judgmental, and I'm afraid I came across as such. And I apologize for that. And absolutely, it's a great time to find out what works for you, in all ways, even beyond your woe. It's never too late! I tell myself the same, as I've been through some stuff too, and made some mistakes like we all do.

I know that the eating thing greatly effects all of us, as we must do it, and yet it can cause stress and bad feelings if we're not doing ourselves any favors. The bottom line is you feel good on what you're doing and you're committed to making it better and better. That we share in common, so I wish us both success. We deserve it.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

My food for the day

Slept better, though couldn't fall asleep until very late. Not nearly as stiff this morning and pain is way down. And of course this has made my mood go up! Blood Pressure was 111/71 and pulse of 79.

Breakfast - 1 coffee and scrambled eggs, onions and mushrooms, bacon and lc ketchup.

Low carb keeps the hunger monster at bay - it really does because
Lunch wasn't until 2 o'clock.
Green Smoothie: bunch kale, bunch dandelion, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 banana, 2T. walnuts, 2T almonds and 2T hemp nuts and 1 1/2 c. hemp milk and 1/2 c of Kefir and 1/8 tsp Kal Brand stevia and 1/2 of a lemon. YUM.

Late afternoon: Juiced - 1 carrot 4 celery, 1/2 an apple

Supper - medium size salad with romaine, spinach, cuke, tomato, onion, 3 crushed Brazil nuts, salmon with Caesar dressing.

Felt pretty well all morning and was able to get some things done but was tired all afternoon and my mood went down for a while but, thankfully it came back up again. Don't expect to have a hard time falling asleep tonight.

Blue Skies - That was a lovely comment on my blog. Thank you muchly and I hope you are having a fine weekend.

Last edited by islegirl; 07-13-2013 at 06:24 PM..
Old 07-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: atkins 72
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
The pain is way down!! I am happy for you. keep eating for health for your body and it sounds like you might have a winner here for yourself! Great!
Trigger828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:54 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nspeedracer
Stats: 149/137.4/115 5'3''0
sounds like primal/ paleo
nspeedracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nspeedracer View Post
sounds like primal/ paleo
I just ordered "Primal Body, Primal Mind".

Began the day with 1 coffee/hc/raw honey

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with 'shrooms, red pepper, and onion and bacon and lc ketchup

Last edited by islegirl; 07-17-2013 at 09:42 AM..
Old 07-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: scalestepper
Stats: 247/190.2/less
WOE: 5:2/IF:16/8/ lc
Start Date: Atkins- 9/9/12
Quote:

I am just feeling my way I guess and have been for about 7 years! It's about time I found out what works best for me eh?

WTG on seeking ways to improve your health and well being. You've been through a lot and I share some like things with you. Good going on your journey to take care of yourself!
scalestepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Blogging my food......

My breakfast is in my previous post.

Lunch: a wrap – collard leaf filled with a delicious broccoli slaw

Supper: A medium- size Greek Salad (usually I have a much bigger one – the fat in this was an avocado and some Feta cheese and Greek dressing (olive oil etc.) and kalamata olives.
I gave away all my fruit today except for the frozen berries. I am trying hard to do this better. Yesterday I had lots of fruit and tried to combine my meals carefully but still had terrible bloat at the end of the day. I am also gaining weight fast and I know it has to be the fruit. Seems crazy that it can do this to me but I just have to accept it. Have been browsing around the NK thread. I have “The Art & Science of Low Carb Living” so I will read it more carefully – actually I don’t think I ever finished it before.

I think I should also learn how to use an online tracker.

scalestepper - thanks for your kind comment. I really tried today - trying to "trust" this and to be patient.

Last edited by islegirl; 07-17-2013 at 03:17 PM..
Old 07-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Progress!

I actually walked this morning and I didn’t crawl as I thought for sure I would. It was just under a 20 minute walk. Even though it is sweltering outside this week, it was still a bit cooler before 7 a.m.

And I slept really well. These two things are huge for me – tremendous improvements. I flung out my arms on the walk and said excitedly “I’m back!!!” (husband was with me).
And I walked before my coffee – earning it – learned that from Trish (The Dish’s journal) So thank you so much for journaling Trish. So, between my new slew of supplements (see “the Nutritional Bypass” by David Rowland), my careful eating and a great sleep, things seem to be turning around. Wow! What a difference a bit of hope does also.

Breakfast: bacon & eggs, mushrooms, onion and red pepper, bacon fat and butter and lc ketchup.

Still feeling fabulous – turned on some music and am using my better Bose sound system (usually don’t as it bothers sis-in-law upstairs) but I don’t have it too loud and she says she hasn’t even heard it yet. When she goes out I crank it up. Beautiful. So thankful for having learned how to buy music from iTunes and to have a nice collection of stuff I love.

Lunch: Huge Green Smoothie – less than a cup of raspberries, 2 celery, ½ cuke, bit of lemon, buttercrunch lettuce from our garden, kale, dandelion, chard, 1 c. hemp milk, 1 cup Kefir, ½ cup water and stevia. Not as tasty as I’d like but neither are low carb juices and I wanted to get all the fiber and goodness in that I could early in the day as my energy will likely fade and that’s when I don’t eat as well.

Wrap: Broccoli Cranberry Slaw wrapped up in 2 collard leaves. Very good.

Mid- afternoon: lemon water, ice and stevia

More of my lunch Green Smoothie

Supper: Dana Carpender’s “Hamburger Stroganoff”

What a great day! But now it's about 5 p.m. and I am done! Tired. Will put my feet up for the rest of the day.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #22
Senior LCF Member

My food and mood today

Breakfast: 1 coffee/hc/bit of honey
Scrambled eggs with butter

Lunch: tomato/salmon/cheddar melt

Supper: low carb recipe of chicken done in slow cooker with salsa and cream cheese and pepperoncinis

3 bottles water

Feeling very down today.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Doing better today

Am still in deep ketosis.

Breakfast: coffee/heavy cream and bit of honey
so far - roll-up of delicious ham and havarti cheese

Back tonight to add what else I ate today. I totally forgot to write last night that I also had broccoli with my chicken last night and had 2 of the above ham and havarti roll-ups.

I am doing low carb - so far, so good.

My weight yesterday was 157. I am going to try to avoid the scales and not weigh any more than once a week from here on. Scales are not always my friend - at least when I "wear out my welcome" with them.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cfine
Stats: 276/223/199
Start Date: April 2012
Keep up the good work!! Hope you are feeling well today.
cfine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:00 PM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Starting again.....

I walked a lot in March and April and that was so wonderful considering we had a terrible winter. My husband was sick three times with a bad bug and I had it twice and we are still not better. As for my diet I didn't do well. I was just too overwhelmed with pain, and exhaustion. For some reason the pain is gone - I can't figure that one out - what I am doing differently? I'll have to think hard about what could be different about my diet. Actually the only thing I haven't had much of for weeks is fruit! How crazy is that?!

However that isn't a shout out for pity. No, I always knew I'd be back here and back I am. Began low carb this morning. Am just waiting for my "Somersweet" to be delivered. A friend of mine is following Suzanne Somer's plan from one of her books and I am encouraged to have so many friends doing similar low carb plans - some are under doctor's supervision and the pounds are melting away.

I found what sounds like an excellent recipe for a salad dressing today on line. It's from a restaurant and the reviews are very good. Am glad about that because I can't stand bottled dressings and am pretty tired of my own.

Tomorrow I'll be off to get my fridge and cupboard properly stocked.
I am following the plan in the "Woman's World" magazine called "Shortcut Atkins". My only cheat today is the raw honey in my coffee. But I'll still be in Ketosis by Saturday night.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:12 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Unbalanced thinking

or mental illness of some sort or brain fog maybe. Call it what you will I am not thinking straight and haven't been for a very long time. Back and forth, back and forth from fasting, starving, binging on the wrong foods because I let myself get out of Ketosis and too hungry. So here I am again - trying again.

I was trying to make up my grocery list this morning and couldn't stand it - could not think straight - prices are constantly going up - organic is out of the question. All I can do is hope that low carb will fix my brain, calm my brain and that I will not deviate from this anymore.

I subscribed to a very encouraging thread here this morning - It's the one where people list the benefits they've gained other than weight loss. Going to re-read each and every single post.

I made a tasty healthy smoothie this morning. Here is what's in it:
1 c. almond milk (unsweetened), 1 c water, blueberries, 1 T. coconut oil, 1 scoop Jay Robb vanilla protein powder, 1 pkg Stevia and a bunch of baby romaine from our garden.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:12 PM   #27
Senior LCF Member

My uturn

Breakfast: coffee/heavy cream/(honey )

Lunch: Green Smoothie: baby romaine from garden, protein powder, coconut oil, almond milk, water and stevia

Supper: Low carb recipe with oktoberfest sausages, sauerkraut, onions, peppers and acv, sweetener, salt -done all day in slow cooker.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:15 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Breakfast: Coffee/heavy cream/honey

Midday: Collard greens from our garden.

Supper: leftover sausage and peppers and onions, and I caved and had beets, butter and some sweet potato.

Feeling a bit cooler already.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Coffee/heavy cream/honey

2 scrambled eggs with mushrooms, peppers and onions sautéed in butter
spinach

tuna melt (broiled tomato topped with tuna and grated cheddar)
another coffee

Dana Carpendar’s “Beef Stronganoff”

2 hunks cheddar and handful of olives

As much water as my bladder could hold. Easier to drink if I could quit drinking coffee. Coffee is hard on my bladder/kidneys.

Feeling more optimistic today.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:24 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Computer was down last night. But here is yesterday’s menu:

Only 1 coffee today with heavy cream and honey. Had a very bad night (from nuts before bed and the 2 coffees yesterday. Was wide awake until after 2 a.m.and the rest of the night was restless.

Scrambled eggs, sausage with sautéed peppers and onions in butter

Favorite oriental salad made without the ramen noodles – use only the pkg of seasoning and splenda instead of sugar.

Liver and small amount of onions (sautéed in butter) and more salad

One minute muffin with cream cheese and butter.

Very tired today but also very optimistic. Taking it easy.