LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: toeie
Stats: 198/196/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/27/14
TK's Journey Journal of Joy

Since i like to spill my guts, I guess journaling shall be successful.

I am on Day 4 of Lcing again and I feel ok. I have so much anxiety over food choices and I wish I could just go with the flow and keep it simple. But, as always complicating things is my forte!

I guess I wish I could get over the stigma of high fat. I am so scared of all of these fats, and oils and I feel like the sodium can get out of control fast. However, I guess my problem is always doubt. Am I eating too much fats? sodium? cheese? meat? I just don't have an answer. And. i resent the fact that the Atkins website and book, promote the products, i.e. bars, shakes, frozen meals (etc) but alot of forumers always are against it because its made with pure chemical crap and can cause stalls. What to do, what to do!

Well for now, I am just going to try to not get bored with it. I have been seeking out recipies and I plan to cook up a storm this weekend! The only thing is that I like alot of the recipies from Linda Low Carb, but all of her stuff she says do not freeze and I'm like whaaaat!?? Bummer

So cheers to this WOE!

Today thus far:

Breakfast: LC cheesecake Cup
Snack: String Cheese
Lunch: Salad w/ left over sirloin, buffalo ranch dressing (2tbs), cheddar
toeie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: toeie
Stats: 198/196/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/27/14
Day 4:
Looking for more recipes today and there is an abundance! Alot of these have the breakdown on nutritional facts, which is great. I kinda feel like my problem is that when I make a whole recipie I will maybe not eat one portion, but usually more, and I wonder if this is upping my carbs too much? I dont eat ravenously, but I also think I might not have "one" portion.

This is something I have to work on....

Tonight I will be making the cauliflower crust pizza and I hope I can nail it!

So far today:
B: 2 HB Eggs
L: Salad w/ HB egg white, 1/2 avacado, ranch dressing
Snack: probably pork rinds/SF Jello/or cheesecake
D: Cauliflower Pizza

My appetite is pretty blah today. Was starving this AM, and then it kinda went away, but I hate the HB eggs anyway and then I just sorta had to force myself to start this salad. I tend to have days like this...

I think I should probably be eating more often, to keep the metabolism up, but I am just not hungry all the time. What to do, what to do.....
toeie is offline   Reply With Quote