LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 06:48 AM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sweetpoison
Stats: 225/225/160
WOE: 80/20 PRIMAL
Start Date: 05/16/2014
2013 MY YEAR FOR CHANGE....

Well…. Here I am again….. not quite back to where I started on July 5, 2012…. But, headed in that direction. Gained all but 4 lb. back.. Feel like crap. I remember swearing to myself I would never do this to myself again……. I lied.
Well…… I am not one that can just take up where they left off…. So I am starting new with a new journal and a new day.

Challenges have not worked for me, I guess I am more of a loner. So it is time to just pick up my sorry a$$ and get something done.

Its really 80% about my health at this point and only 20% about looks, although yes, I want to look better… to get rid of the bloat and be all that I can be…. But bottom line is health. I feel like crap everyday…… makes it so hard to get started when you never feel good to begin with. It has an affect on every aspect of my life.

Stepped on the scale this a.m. and it screamed 239. I am not surprised at all… sick yes… surprised no.
I have to lift the belly to wash and I never had any kids to stretch it out… just fat. You would think that would do it for me….. not!!!

Well…. Today is another day. It’s a new day and so we begin again. I will try to update daily… maybe that will help. I “MUST” drop 79 lb. It does not sound like a lot to some… but to me it has become Mt. Everest. My goal is a Healthy 160. I do not strive to be stick thin…… Just normal.

I am 60 and feel much older. Everything hurts. No ambition to do ANYTHING!!! Today has been a good day as far as eating…… eggs and Canadian Bacon so far. Planning on a salad with chicken for lunch.

I guess I will take my measurements in the morning…… pretty much know what to expect. I came to this board in 2002…. That 11 years of playing around… starting… stopping… failing…. People say you have not failed unless you give up trying….. well here we go again. Part of me does not even want to write this…. But I have to!!! Maybe it will help me.

Here we go……..
mine 003.jpg

LOOK AT THAT BLOATED FACE........ EWWWWWW

Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: krystle702
Stats: 349/338/165
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: May 2013
You can do it! I keep telling myself that I would feel a million times better even if I just start with 40lbs loss again (need to lose 180). I can't believe over the past 4 1/2 years I have put on 90 lbs. I need to remind myself to set smaller goals instead of looking at that huge climb up the mountain.
krystle702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sweetpoison
Stats: 225/225/160
WOE: 80/20 PRIMAL
Start Date: 05/16/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystle702 View Post
You can do it! I keep telling myself that I would feel a million times better even if I just start with 40lbs loss again (need to lose 180). I can't believe over the past 4 1/2 years I have put on 90 lbs. I need to remind myself to set smaller goals instead of looking at that huge climb up the mountain.
It is SOOOOO easy to put it back on. I usually drop good during the summer and then when school starts up... I work in an elementary school.... well... then it is over.
sweetpoison is online now   Reply With Quote