LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: katrun
Stats: Fat, I am fat. (250)
WOE: ATKINS
Start Date: 03/05/2014
End of a Month...Beginning of a new me!

It's the last day of May, 2013. I have never been so low or so large in my entire life. I consider my self pretty strong, I have been handed a lot of hard hits along the way, but I have always pulled through. But for the last 20 years I have not been able to get a handle on my weight. So here goes, the last day of the month, a new beginning for me. It's time for me to kick this weight and kick my own ass into doing what I know I have to. I can blame a million things for my weight, an unhappy marriage, a hard divorce, a demanding job, three kids, not enough money ever, but when it comes down to it...it's me, it's the choices I make in the foods I eat, it's the lack of any exercise, it's the alcohol I drink, it's the lack of will power I have convinced myself I have...so this weekend is going to be a last hurrah of sorts...it is the preparation weekend for the journey I am about to begin...

The best revenge is looking fabulous!!

THE ONLY ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY FAT ASS IS ME!
NOBODY EVER TIED ME DOWN AND MADE ME EAT!
katrun is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

June 1, 2013 what a hot beautiful day here. Spent the day on the softball and baseball fields with the kids, I must have melted off 10 pounds, lol I wish. It was hot out there I couldn't bring myself to eat anything at all today, just stayed hydrated. I was quite jealous of all the "normal" sized women in their cute shorts, skirts, and tank tops. I can't wait to get there. Shopping day tomorrow - full force on Monday.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Just dropping in to say hi and to let you know I'm here to support you. You've been through alot, but never ever forget just how strong you are. Right attitude, right mindset, and you'll get through this just like you have everything else. Looking forward to watching your success, you got this!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: reptogirl
Stats: 333.2/317.2/ next weigh in 5/19
WOE: Induction 72
Start Date: March 30 2014
Best of luck to you!!! Having the mindset to start a plan is a big part of the battle!
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
Big Yapper!!!!

Grocery shopping today is done, I am ready. I am sick of this weight, I am sick of so much. Today I am having my family over for a bbq - there will be about 15 of us, going to enjoy the day and when I go to sleep tonight know that tomorrow is a whole new beginning.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #6
Big Yapper!!!!

Self sabotage, failure to be prepared, no will power, and a pitty party of one. Ugh, I didn't even get through day one...let's see how many excuses I have...overslept and didn't pack lunch, endulged in the branch luncheon of sushi, figured at that point all was blown so I had a piece of chocolate, then for dinner it was burgers on the menu, my plan was to put mine on a bed a romaine, NOPE, ate it potato roll and all...ugh. Why, why why can't I do this? I am so sad. I don't know what to do with myself. So today I have not eaten anything, it is 12:30 I am starving, I have an ATKINS shake with me for lunch, but there is another office lunch, that smells so wonderful...where is my will power, where is my drive, where is my ability to change? I hate the relationship I have with food, I hate the way I feel right now, I know food is my comfort, and I constantly turn to it, or wine for that comfort. I didn't drink yesterday, and won't be drinking for a long time, maybe that will help me with my choices. I am at such a loss. Oh well going to drink my shake maybe go out for a walk, I hear it is beautiful outside, and try to get through the day...
Old 06-05-2013, 05:34 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aleina
Stats: 224/ 172.9 31 Jan /150
WOE: Epi Paleo
Start Date: 15 Nov 2012 various WOES
Baby steps girl .
At this stage of the game don't fall into the rut of not eating to compense for whatever. You can do this !
Aleina is offline   Reply With Quote