Old 06-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #121
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Sunday, he'll be 62 in November. He won't get much from his current job, he's been there 9 years ( maybe 9K a year). I can go back to work full time to supplement, and I will if he retires soon. I feel so badly for him. He's so grumpy from lack of sleep and pain. Sometimes it get's to me, I only want to help and I'm not helping much.
I will look for answers from Jaminet and Kresser. The thing is sometimes there are simple ways to alleviate neuropathic pain. It is horrible and I have so much empathy.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2013, 10:10 AM   #122
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Aw, I can really relate to your hubby.. I've been to a podiatrist and found out I've got mild neuropathy in my left foot and it's starting ever-so-slightly in the right.. never got a difinitive on whether it was diabetic or not...so no idea there.. I have joint pain in my toes too so yeah, there are many days where I'd be VERY happy to just chop off my feet! Sleep is rough when the pain won't stop..in fact, that's one reason why I haven't slept well the last few nights!

We're so alike in using food to soothe and comfort.. trying really hard to find other avenues, and some days are successful, others not-so-much.
Hang in there!!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Sunday thank you for checking with the PHD folks! DH called a while ago, he's goofing off in the area where his Doctor practices, he loves a good pawn shop. Whatever makes him feel better. They did not do the painful test today, thank goodness. A good exam of his feet, balance, pain threshold etc. They also took more blood work to check his Vitamin D levels specifically. He recommended Gabapentin which is what they gave him for shingles pain (and he would not take). DH and I talked about keeping a journal of his food and drink and pain levels for awhile to find out what makes it worse and what makes it not so bad. He also mentioned the 'thing' we attended last night. Doctor said he's had patients who came to him after spending $10K at these places, with no relief. As suspected they are not MD's and of course they offer no guarantees. Blood suckers. I feel sorry for the folks who signed up last night. I'm going to make it a priority to research and do whatever I can to make it bearable for him.

Danielle, how terrible! I sympathize with you so much. My feet hurt after a shift but eventually they stop when I get off of them. You an DH have no such relief. As for the soothing with food... drinking wine helps some, but I still eat, so it's better if I don't drink alcohol. It's the double-whammy. I can't help thinking that a long vacation on a beach with hot sand and cool water would be an instant cure.
6/27~226.6
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #124
Blabbermouth!!!

My podiatrist was a huge proponent for low carb living for people with neuropathy..diabetic or not.. just because of the wheat factor tends to create that swelling, puffy, bloaty issue for people even without diabetes..my DD is a perfect example of that! He recommended lc'ing for all of his patients with neuropathy.. I found that very interesting.

I had to have that electric shock thingy in my legs & feet.. OMG most uncomfortable thing ever..
Old 06-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dh eats a lot of wheat products..bread, bagels, pasta. I think if I could convince him to give it a try it might actually help. I was also wondering if JUDDD might help with inflammation nad if I could get him to do it.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #126
Blabbermouth!!!

Mine tried really hard to do JUDDD with me... it just wasn't sustainable with with his crazy schedule..he works upwards of 70+ hrs a week Ideally doing Chris' plan I think would be good for mine because he's on the go so much, but that every 3hr window is a tough thing to try and get around..

yeah, I've tried to get mine off of wheat..not happening anytime soon.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #127
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
I'm GF but no one else in the house is. I fear my DD11 eventually will have to. She is the same as me with hypoglycemia. THus far, Gluten doesn't seem to cause her issues, but I didn't get diagnosed until I was 35 years old. TIme will tell!

I am very lucky, DH does JUDDD with me. Actually, in the beginning, I would get so frustrated because the weight just FLEW off him. He was down 40 pounds in less than 3 months! GRRR MEN!! He had more to lose, but still. He is gone back up about 6 pounds and has maintained that level very easily. It also keeps us honest that DS14 follows a JUDDD type plan. He has done really great too. To be honet, DD11 has lost probably 6-8 pounds because we are eating more veggie than ever. That's not a BAD thing. She doesn't need to lose, so I watch that. She is extremely active.

SORRY FOR THE THREAD JACK! I wrote more than I planned! OOPS!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rt-2-a-13.html
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:06 AM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Good morning, Blondie!

Sorry to hear about your husband's neuropathy...my mom has some difficulty with that as well. She has fibromyalgia, so she has a lot of issues with pain, nerves, etc. Hoping he can find some relief!
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #129
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blonde,

I posted an answer on PHD, but I am linking here. Perfect Health - JUNE

Something tells me that he will need to heal his gut to help heal his neuropathy. I am finding so many folks who have gone through this experience and it is a slow process but it can be done and no $$$ to doctors, just eating the right foods. Lots of bone broth. Yummers! Please keep checking in because tonight, I will have more. Much love friend!

ETA: Just read that he is going gluten free! YES! I can't stress that enough. Gluten is the cause of leaky gut and thus the cause of many, many other problems.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 06-14-2013 at 06:41 AM..
Old 06-14-2013, 06:42 AM   #130
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Dani~going GF is hard. I backslide upon occasion and am immediately reminded why I quit. I will always believe that wheat is an addiction for some, for me definitely. Not eating it has helped me say no to so many processed, wheat laden foods...like cake and pizza, canned bisuits, gravies and mega-sandwiches. All my favorites. When I eat these things, I have no 'cut-off'. I can't get enough. Have you ever eaten pizza til you thought you might explode, then shoved in one more slice? I'm not proud to say that I have. More than twice.

Monica~ Hi! That was no thread-jack! I appreciate your thoughts and input. It's really cool that your family is JUDDD'ing together! It has to make DD's easier for sure. Re: GF...I have made some changes here that are non-negotiable. I buy regular wheat bread for DH's lunches but I only buy GF crackers and snacks otherwise the temptation would be to strong. Since I have my own GF bread I'm not compelled (as much) to eat the wheat bread and I buy GF pasta for the infrequent times we have it. Can't really tell any difference. I like Tinkyada Joy brand the best.

Hi Jayce! The neuropathy is terrible and I've heard the same of fibromyalgia. Your poor Mom. How you doin'? Are you feeling better?

Oye vey, I don't know. I'm still trying to do my thing over here, but stress and worry go hand in hand with nervous eating and drinking. DH is still grumpy, and I find this to be my least favorite emotion. It's not like you can fight back to grumpy. It makes me feel kinda helpless and sad for DH and inwardly angry AT DH at the same time. This morning he asked me, if I could possibly find the strength, would I water everything out back? WTH does that mean? Possibly find the strength??? This kind of passive/ aggressive crap makes my head spin around. Right? Just leaves me standing there gaping like a fish out of water. Writing this down just now, gave me a hot flash.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hot flash! Oh yes, I have had hot flash attacks simply by words from my grumpy ol man.

Also, if you have time to read this one blog post by Chris Kresser about the gut, it helps to see the whole picture. "A Healthy Gut is the Key to Weight Loss"

I love the whole article, but quoted some here...
Quote:
We’ve only recently begun to understand the extent of the gut flora’s role in human health and disease. Among other things, the gut flora promotes normal gastrointestinal function, provides protection from infection, regulates metabolism and comprises more than 75% of our immune system. Dysregulated gut flora has been linked to diseases ranging from autism and depression to autoimmune conditions like Hashimoto’s, inflammatory bowel disease and type 1 diabetes.

Recent research has shown that the gut flora, and the health of the gut in general, also play a significant role in both obesity and diabetes. I’ve seen this anecdotally in my practice as well. Nearly every patient I treat with a blood sugar issue also has a leaky gut, a gut infection, or some other chronic inflammatory gut condition.

We now know that the composition of the organisms living in your gut determines – to some extent, at least – how your body stores the food you eat, how easy (or hard) it is for you to lose weight, and how well your metabolism functions. Let’s take a closer look at the mechanisms involved.
Intestinal bacteria drive obesity and metabolic disease

A study published this year in Science magazine found that mice without a protein known as toll-like receptor 5 (TLR5) in their gut gain excessive weight and develop full-blown diabetes and fatty liver disease when fed a high-fat diet. If we think of the gut flora as a community, TLR5 is like a neighborhood police force that can keep the houligans in check. Without TLR5, bad bacteria can get out of control.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #132
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Blonde,

I posted an answer on PHD, but I am linking here. Perfect Health - JUNE

Something tells me that he will need to heal his gut to help heal his neuropathy. I am finding so many folks who have gone through this experience and it is a slow process but it can be done and no $$$ to doctors, just eating the right foods. Lots of bone broth. Yummers! Please keep checking in because tonight, I will have more. Much love friend!

ETA: Just read that he is going gluten free! YES! I can't stress that enough. Gluten is the cause of leaky gut and thus the cause of many, many other problems.
Hi Sunday! Your post came in after I replied and didn't notify me of a new post, sorry. I'm still waiting for my library copy of PHD, it's just that I've bought soooo many books over the years I can't buy another without at least looking at it thoroughly. I went to your post on PHD, thank you again for the information.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So excited for you to read the book. I bought it loaned it to a friend and now have bought my 2nd book for the pc/kindle.

Don't pay another penny for any prescribed pharmaceuticals that are deadly in side effects friend. Some really do what they are intended to do and for that I am very thankful! And then some are nothing but cashola in the greedy pockets of companies who are bottom feeders.

I am going to post a recipe for my fast and easy bb, without having to brew all day & night. Please check out the FB group I posted too. I am addicted to the friendly PHDer's help & suggestions. And no question is too dumb or asked too often!

We need more hero docs like this fellow and Paul Jaminet.

Meet the Doctor Big Pharma Can't Shut Up | Alternet
Old 06-14-2013, 10:28 AM   #134
Blabbermouth!!!

No, I can't say I've ever eaten pizza that way. LOL I can eat maybe 2 pieces before I'm not hungry anymore..

Grumpy's not a fair emotion I think DH feels the same way as you when I'm grumpy (like yesterday :rolleyes)..he kinda just throws his hands in the air and stays outta my way.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #135
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dang Danielle! You should go on a pizza diet! 2 pieces, three times a day... I can eat pizza til I explode (which is why I don't).

I slept 12 hours last night with the help of wine and a couple of Benadryl. I started getting crazy allergies about 7pm, sneezing like mad. I'd already had a couple of glasses of wine, so the antihistamine kicked my butt.

Tomorrow is Father's Day and my unofficial wedding anniversary. We were married on Father's Day in 1977...but this year it falls on Wednesday the 19th. 36 years.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #136
Blabbermouth!!!

No kidding huh? I just can't seem to eat much, I get sooo full super fast!

Well, that was a 1-2-punch with the Benny's and the wine! Was it a good sleep at least?

Wowzers, you guys have 16 yrs on us! You guys gonna do anything special??

Work today? I hope not!
Old 06-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sunday Sunday Fathers Day

Fathers Day, some yard work, tree trimming, etc. DH is fixing the mulcher. I swear that man is happiest when he's taking machinery apart. Later we're going to DD the Younger's for a BBQ, she's promised her father a really good steak. It's pretty warm out today so yard work has ceased for the moment, everything is now in the sun.

I struggle along daily. Not so much with food itself but the choices I make or don't make. I honestly feel so confused I don't know what to do. I talked to hubby about this. I don't often bring these things up in conversation with him. He loves me, he lives with me but he doesn't know what a true basket case I am about dieting and nutrition and weight gain and feeling hopeless and lost. I mean doesn't that sound ridiculous? I'm hopeless and lost about food. I have put several choices in front of myself...some are so extreme (veganism) that the very idea makes me want to eat a whole cow. Others (raw foods) makes me think I would lose my marbles...no fat, high fat, no carbs, all carbs, special fats and special carbs, high protein, no added protein, macros and micros and fermented and nothing fermented, eat everything but only 1/2, no salt, no msg, all fruit, no fruit, egad, ad nauseum. Know what DH said? "I thought you were doing really well on that every other day thing..."

And he's right. I did do well on JUDDD. I wish I knew what happened to take me off track. I know the fam moved in with us and it got too difficult with all the meal preparation. I don't have that excuse any longer, it's just the two of us now. DO I think I can do this again with any degree of success? By success, I mean can I actually stay on it? Can I make it through a DD? For a week, even? I did an entire year of JUDDD and lost 40lbs, so obviously it works. No deprivation.

My dear friends here, will you give me a push? Please?
Old 06-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 265/229/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: January, 2013
Blonde, we love you. And we will support you in what direction you take. Don't do anything yet. Just continue on trying to get your health in gear and then concern yourself with the weight loss. Try to connect with family and have a good day. Your husband loves you. Sooooo important.
Lindy in Louisiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #139
Blabbermouth!!!

You guys have been busy today already!!! All we've done is go out to lunch and Target

I really have to laugh..not at you, but at the comments your hubby made about " that every other day thing".. why???? Because mine said the SAME EXACT THING. When I started discussing plans, even before I read CP's book, he was perplexed as to why I didn't just go back to JUDDD... Imagine his look when I informed him that I was going back to it. You're nice, you spare your hubbs from your dieting drama..me, I lay it all out there all the time & he is expected to listen.

I'm here to tell you, you CAN do it again. I know you can! Stepping off the ledge in another attempt is scary, but we're girls, we're tough we can handle it!

P.S. Happy Father's Day to Papa Blonde!
Old 06-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy in Louisiana View Post
Blonde, we love you. And we will support you in what direction you take. Don't do anything yet. Just continue on trying to get your health in gear and then concern yourself with the weight loss. Try to connect with family and have a good day. Your husband loves you. Sooooo important.
Thank you Lindy! I appreciate your input and you are so right! I am loved, I definitely NEED to love myself more. I've been saying not very nice things to me. I'm not going to do anything today but I must do something soon, I have that "tomorrow is diet day" mentality and if I don't actually do it I'm going to start racking up the pounds. I will enjoy the BBQ and with any luck I can start JUDDD tomorrow. With black coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
You guys have been busy today already!!! All we've done is go out to lunch and Target

I really have to laugh..not at you, but at the comments your hubby made about " that every other day thing".. why???? Because mine said the SAME EXACT THING. When I started discussing plans, even before I read CP's book, he was perplexed as to why I didn't just go back to JUDDD... Imagine his look when I informed him that I was going back to it. You're nice, you spare your hubbs from your dieting drama..me, I lay it all out there all the time & he is expected to listen.

I'm here to tell you, you CAN do it again. I know you can! Stepping off the ledge in another attempt is scary, but we're girls, we're tough we can handle it!

P.S. Happy Father's Day to Papa Blonde!
Thanks Dani! It does feel like stepping off the ledge. I have to spare my hubby, I really believe he would think me kookoo if he knew how my mind works. I can't bear the idea. It's scary all right, and failure is the scariest thing right now, but I believe you're right. I can do this, and SO CAN YOU.

I'm about the luckiest girl ever to have friends who don't care how many times I change my mind, who pick me up and dust me off...again. And yet again.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #141
Blabbermouth!!!

Mine already knows I'm kookoo! If I'm not talking he knows something's up..so the more I yap, the more grounded I seem to be.so I guess it all works out.

Lord, woman, can't even begin to tell you how many times I've changed my mind since January!... It's ok, I'm a girl, I'm entitled! ..and so are YOU!!

I refuse to give up, I'm stubborn like that!
Old 06-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #142
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: onceNforall
Stats: 307.5/297.5/225 (so I can have knee surgery)
WOE: Healthy Choices/Positive Attitude
Start Date: 1/1/14
It's so reassuring to hear someone else who feels the way I do most of the time. Sometimes I lay in bed at night and start obsessing about what I'm gonna do about this weight and I can drive myself right into a panic attack! It's so sad, but I think I've spent almost every day of the last 50+ years thinking about going on a diet, how disgusted with myself cause I can't succeed on a diet, guilt because I'm cheating on my diet, wondering (like you) if I should try WW again, no flour/no sugar, paleo, count calories, LC, etc, etc, etc. I swear it's the first thing I think of when I put my feet on the floor in the morning and the last when I go to bed.

Sometimes I think I should just forget it all and feel blessed that I have a loving supportive family and friends and accept myself as I am. I think my whole problem doesn't lie with the food but my self perception (for whatever reason) that I am "less than" and somehow not deserving. Have even discussed this with a psychologist at one point but never found the answer.

Blonde...you have your successful year on JUDD to prove to yourself that you CAN do it. Whether it's that WOE or another of your choosing, you'll find the answer.

It's weird, but trying my best on CP carb cycling (and not being perfectly on plan) is allowing me to stay within my points for WW. I know this sounds utterly crazy, but that's allowing me not to beat myself up for not being perfect with CP. Somehow once I mess up, I feel like I'm doomed and a failure once again. This way, I'm still being "legal/perfect" with WW. OMG...putting that on paper actually does sound crazy!

67 years young

My Journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...cenforall.html
onceNforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceNforall View Post
It's so reassuring to hear someone else who feels the way I do most of the time. Sometimes I lay in bed at night and start obsessing about what I'm gonna do about this weight and I can drive myself right into a panic attack! It's so sad, but I think I've spent almost every day of the last 50+ years thinking about going on a diet, how disgusted with myself cause I can't succeed on a diet, guilt because I'm cheating on my diet, wondering (like you) if I should try WW again, no flour/no sugar, paleo, count calories, LC, etc, etc, etc. I swear it's the first thing I think of when I put my feet on the floor in the morning and the last when I go to bed.

Sometimes I think I should just forget it all and feel blessed that I have a loving supportive family and friends and accept myself as I am. I think my whole problem doesn't lie with the food but my self perception (for whatever reason) that I am "less than" and somehow not deserving. Have even discussed this with a psychologist at one point but never found the answer.

Blonde...you have your successful year on JUDD to prove to yourself that you CAN do it. Whether it's that WOE or another of your choosing, you'll find the answer.

It's weird, but trying my best on CP carb cycling (and not being perfectly on plan) is allowing me to stay within my points for WW. I know this sounds utterly crazy, but that's allowing me not to beat myself up for not being perfect with CP. Somehow once I mess up, I feel like I'm doomed and a failure once again. This way, I'm still being "legal/perfect" with WW. OMG...putting that on paper actually does sound crazy!
Oh Sherrie, honey, that's not crazy! I was doing that a few weeks ago, counting my carbs and sugars and putting it on WW to make sure I'm not going over. I will admit, now at this moment, that I have cancelled and uncancelled WW twice since January. Right before the cancellation is to be done, I send an email saying, basically, "never-mind". so if that's crazy then we're both crazy. I still have WW but haven't looked at it in a few days. I can relate so much with the agony of never being 'good enough', I know it's me, I'm the one who is so exacting of myself. JUDDD worked for me in part because it took some of the pressure off to 'perform'. Every other day a diet, then no diet, then diet. I only had to make it through one day and then I was free for a day. DD's were good because knowing I couldn't eat, I wouldn't think about it.

I'm really happy you're having some success with carb cycling, especially that you feel in control and within points. In reality we all have to find a way of doing things that will help us, that we can sustain. This sounds like it's helping you a lot. You deserve to be happy. One thing I know for sure, WE ALL need to speak more highly of ourselves to ourselves. Thanks for stopping by, come back, we'll talk some more.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #144

Nothing in life is concrete. WE all have to find out groove and honestly, sometimes it changes midstream! You will find what works best for you. You are a determined SMART woman! I will keep reading girl!
Old 06-17-2013, 06:27 AM   #145
Major LCF Poster!

Stopping in to say "Hey." So, Hey.

I can relate to the ongoing inner debate regarding what plan to try, whether to switch something, etc. It definitely gets exhausting.

Hoping we can all find a sense of "balance," no matter what form it takes.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Agreed Jayce, finding a balance is most important. Monica I really need to find my groove before I implode.

As stated in my first post this is my plan, and as my siggy reveals, it's MY plan and may cause some eyebrows to raise or even a tsk tsk. IDK. I'm trying to find a balance. I know that I won't be judged here. Danielle told me to write what I want and not worry about who reads or if they disapprove.

It's my intention to be healthier for sure. I am doing fruits and vegetables today. Sort of a mini cleanse. I want nothing but clean nutrition today. I had a Mean Green drink this morning / 2 tbs of chia seeds for fiber and for cleansing. I've got juice here and carrots, apples, pears, spinach and salad. I'll eat as I get hungry and drink lots of water, too.

Tomorrow will be an official DD. Wednesday is my anniversary and I want to be on an up day and not have to worry about anything, so no DD til Tuesday. I don't have a strategy yet for tomorrow but I need to get through today first. I know that juicing and fasting, etc is not something I can do full time but if I can incorporate some healthy vegetarian meals on DD's I will. Low cal and high nutrition on the DD's. Doing it that way will allow more micro nutrients into my diet which is something I believe I've been missing. I've watched some documentaries lately that have shined a light on my bad eating habits, my lack of nutrition, my love of processed everything and how bad I've been eating for a long time.

If you get a moment, google MSG induced obesity in mice. You will be surprised at what you find. Apparently when scientists want to study fat mice, they feed them msg.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #147

Good luck with your DD today! You can do it girl!
Old 06-18-2013, 06:16 AM   #148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

But that was yesterday, and yesterday's gone.....

Today is my "Healing Day".

Now doesn't that sound better than down day? Down and out, down in the dumps....day? Healing Day sounds positive, affirmative, like a really good day, right? On a Healing Day I will take in 500 calories or less. I will ignite my Sirt-1 gene that will speed through my body and fix things. Cleaning up my cells, clearing inflammation while the fasting itself will help heal my overworked overused digestive system. My tummy will shrink on healing days. I'll feel in control and happy to be healing. In fact I'll like my healing days so much that I will hardly be able to wait for the next one! (Now repeat 25X).

Can I tell you about my day yesterday? It all started out well and good and then proceeded to turn into a bit of a binge-y. I had a mean green power juice and chia seeds and that was good...I drank my coffee black (as I will again today). I went off to get my nails done...and right after, I sleep-walked into the Panda Express next door. I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say that it included a wheat noodle-fest that blew me up like a hot air balloon. I mentally berated myself for the rest of the day for eating, then berated myself for kicking me so hard. I made it to bed miserable but relatively unscathed, except for the extreme bloat and the itchy eyes. Oh, and I rode my stationary bike 30 minutes. Needless to say, today is a wonderful opportunity to restart and begin the healing process.

My eating plan for this healing day is (not necessarily in this order)

Boiled eggs
salad
Chicken breast
vinegar
almond milk
chia seeds
Gluc Powder
Coffee & tea
Water, water, water

Thank you Monica!!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:15 AM   #149
Major LCF Poster!

Your menu for today sounds good! "Healing day" sounds like a great way to re-name your day.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:16 AM   #150
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Mama! So glad that you're set for such a lovely day. Yesterday? Who cares about yesterday.

Thanks for the reminder; I need to boil my eggs today!

Have a great day