Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #481
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Mornin' Mama! ♥

You're right, I shouldn't worry about next month.. there I go again worrying about what is not even in my line of sight at the moment! Right now I'll focus on the month I'm in and see what happens....

So glad that you feel better! Not just with the hubbs but also in the way you feel physically. I relate to the swelling body parts...lately it's my feet and my belly

Heat... MEH! I'm so sick of the hot weather. I think I'll burn one of my new candles.. sweet cinnamon pumpkin and *will* the cooler weather to come!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211 Mini-Goal
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
You're doing great, Blonde...I can tell a difference in your posts. It seems that you've turned a corner, and I'm so glad for you.

I need to start having more big salads myself...love those!
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #483
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Hi friend! Know it has been forever. But you know me. I always come back around. Usually.

Read back a few pages and I'm sorry about the GEICO job. But I feel you on it. Could you see yourself months down the road, dragging yourself in to work to hear the worst parts of most people's day? You made a wise choice.

I am still on the same merry-go-round. Wanna get off and am really trying. Just wanted to come around and say hi and you.
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #484
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Laura, it's good to see you!

It's been a bumpy road for most of us, come out and play with us!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #485
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
What a wonderful surprise! I log in this morning and finds messages from 3 outstanding ladies!

Laura, HI!! I'm happy to hear from you anytime, I don't care how long between messages! Thanks for the love, it has been a miserable several weeks. Geico is NOT for me, but I will admit that it is for some. Most of the people in my class were chomping at the bit to get on the phones. I'm weird I guess. Please come around more often, I miss you! How are things going? Are you still looking to move, maybe? When is your daughter's wedding? Inquiring minds and all that....

Hey there Jayce! Yes I think I've turned corner, or found my marbles...I'll hold onto to it as long as I can. Still trying to figure out why I spin out and crash so much (aren't we all?) I'll take the good vibes as they come and try to maintain my resolve to eat better and stay away from wheat! I think the trick to BIG wonderful salads are to make sure the ingredients are on hand, that way you just put it together and 'chow down'. I read on your journal you are killin' it at the gym. Awesome!

Danielle! You've got this, I know it. Coming back from the abyss and taking care of YOU. Yeah so weird about the swelling! It has to be food (and HEAT) related. Yesterday my ankles looked almost normal and this morning I can see the bones on the inner ankles. Haven't seen those in a while! I think the sitting at Geico was killing me slowly...When you are sitting at home, do you put your feet up? It's a good idea if you can do it. My Mom had the worst vericose veins (luckily I escaped that particular gene) but she taught me early on to put my feet up if I could.

Do any of you know anything about the Nutri-Bullitt? I was watching an infomercial early this morning and it almost had me on the phone.....

I went to work yesterday morning to do the paper work. The manager told me I didn't need to come dressed for work because he wasn't able to put me on the schedule until I made the 'tax credit' phone call, (that I never qualify for)....SO, I wore some black slacks and a nice blouse. As it happened one of the hostesses called out sick while I was there, and I volunteered! I worked through lunch into the afternoon. My feet were killing me, and I didn't care I was so happy to be back. Seating people was a pleasure but I do like serving them more than seating them. I came home and had a giant salad. I was so starving, I missed lunch and the salad was the Best. I did manage to fit in some peanut butter later in the evening, so good.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today. I have to set up online to get back into the work 'page' and maybe pick up a few shifts if anyone is giving them away...other than that, the usual suspects...laundry, vacuuming, dishes.

I'm in Heaven.
Here we go again....
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #486
Blabbermouth!!!

G'mornin sweet lady

I'm not sure if it's heat for me.. I'd never had much problem with swelling before.. my toes have been swelling up something awful too and I DO spend ALOT of time with my feet up. It's the only thing that makes them feel better!

I figured you probably ended up working yesterday, as we didn't see you again for the afternoon I'm glad it all worked out!!

I can only imagine that the normal routine feels heavenly!! I can certainly relate to that more than you know
Old 09-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #487
Senior LCF Member

Hey Dani girl! Good to see you!

Well, Blonde, in my corner of the world, things are still as up in the air as they ever were. My husband went to talk to the big guys in Houston and chances are we could go by the first of the year. I have this feeling though that they might offer him something here to keep him which would make me SUPER HAPPY but just when you think you have everything figured it, stuff changes!

Daughter's wedding is still on and every month we pay off or pay down something. We are just over 9 months away!

I'm glad you are happy back at OG. Some things just feel like home. The most terrifying part of moving is finding a new job. YUCK, GROSS, ICK. Oh that we were rich folk and I could just work part-time in a job I truly liked to do. Now that, my friends, would be superb.

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. - Louis Pasteur
Old 09-18-2013, 05:54 AM   #488
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
I am so happy for you! You are back at it girl! When will you get a set schedule?
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:58 AM   #489
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211 Mini-Goal
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
I agree...I am very happy for you that you've found your "groove" again, so to speak. The money doesn't matter if we are miserable making it.

I have heard really good things about the Bullet...I was considering getting one eventually for food processing or juicing.
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:46 AM   #490
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello Ladies!!

Wonderful to see you all here again!

G' Morning Danielle! How is your Wednesday? Are you groovin'? How's the plan coming? Tell me everything you love about it! I'm so glad we're back in charge at the same time.

Hey Laura! So happy to hear from you (again). I think you should keep coming back day after day and you'll feel so much better hanging out with friends. I can't imagine how hard it is not really knowing what's happening in your future. I've utilized temp agencies in the past and got a really good permanent job through one of them. It's easy to register with them. If I had to move, that's where I would start. Good luck to your Hubby on his talk to management. Take care of yourself today so you'll be ready when tomorrow comes. We are here for you, anytime you needs us!

Thank you Monica! I'll be back on the schedule next week. I opened up my availability to week night dinners as well as lunches. Pretty brave since dinner time over there can be scary busy but I'm turning over a new leaf and I'm challenging myself to 'step up'. I can do this, and like it.

Jayce you're so right, money isn't everything...still I'm so grateful my husband can support us. If I had to take care of myself I'd still be at Geico and hating it because I can't support myself on my own. I really want to get the Nutri-Bullit but I'm afraid it would end up under the sink with all my other gadgets. I may get it anyway.....

I spent the whole day yesterday moving two book shelves (and books) into the far back bedroom and changing all the furniture around in my front room! Hubby came home and looked around, kind of astonished and asked me who came over to help...I tapped my forehead and told him "I moved it with my mind".... I don't know what got into me but it definitely wasn't carbs. I'm on day 5 of low carb/low sugar and no alcohol. Yowza! Now, if I can sustain it. I did take a B-12 after breakfast.... You think?

Today I need to finish up the bookshelves, only got it partially put away. I'm organizing it into categories...cook books, How-to books, gardening, dieting ( a surprisingly large amount), crafting/sewing, novels etc. I have a wide variety of interests although I have reached the conclusion that I don't want to do any of it...I just want to read about it.

Old 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #491
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm still giggling over your comment about having only interests in reading rather than *doing* ....... DH used to tell me that was my problem with school... "you'd rather learn all about what everyone else is doing in their jobs, study it, and memorize all of it, but not *actually* go do any of it."

Wednesday is starting off great. I have had 2 amazing nights of sleep and NO stomach issues. Just like that. It must be magic!

The plan is interesting. I am still learning. There is much to read about and get used to, but I'm actually excited about it this time instead of dreading it.
What I love about it?....let's see.... Well, I love that my aches and pains are nearly almost gone.. YES, after 2 days. I love that I am NEVER hungry--6 meals a day will do that to ya! I love that I get every other day to enjoy the things I love...LC days = HB eggs, cheese, etc.. HC days = fruit, fruit & fruit...oh, and fruit....and of course there's pasta, corn tortillas, etc..
I love that I am sleeping way better than before & waking up feeling rested. I love that this feels like something I can do forever. I love that my belly is no longer so bloated that I had a hard time catching my breathe. I love that once a week I can actually eat whatever I want if I want to. I love that I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds in terms of LC & HC.. just can't do it every day...makes sense to me!
Old 09-18-2013, 08:51 AM   #492
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Marvelous!! I love hearing your excitement! Getting sleep is so important, and you don't realize until you can't get good sleep. Being less bloated and achy, wow that's enough reasons right there to keep going! Keep that enthusiasm and remember it's never all or nothing. We mess up sometimes but we can get back on. I'm saying this to me as much as to you. I have to break that mentality and re-think the way I deal with stress. I'm still looking for the book, I learned a lesson about downloading into NOOK...so much stuff is lost in the translation.

You know what our problem is? We're too darn smart. After reading and studying and memorizing all the stuff we know we wouldn't want to do that! Right? I do love to read and learn new things...my husband calls me the 'idea' person...I have all of these GREAT ideas but I want someone else to do it. I really should be independently wealthy...I could put all of my ideas to good use, and give some other people a good job. It hard being 50-something and still not know what I want to be when I grow up...

I just finished up my craft room, it looks so cute! All of my favorite things in one place. I wish I had a camera phone, I would post a picture. My books are all in the right category, I brought in some accessories that I couldn't find a place for in the main living area. I have a metal pumpkin and a basket of silk sunflowers on top of the book shelves, my laptop is on my desk along with a small bucket full of paint brushes, a stereo and various nick nacks that I can't get rid of (yet). I have a small white wicker love seat with my favorite lap quilts on it. My rocking chair that was a gift from my husband while we were still dating, fits perfectly. I rocked all of my babies in it and a grand daughter as well. I think it's the one piece furniture I would never part with. The room has such a nice comfy feel to it. I hope to spend more time there working, not just dusting it.

I think I need breakfast, pronto.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #493
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Marvelous!! I love hearing your excitement! Getting sleep is so important, and you don't realize until you can't get good sleep. Being less bloated and achy, wow that's enough reasons right there to keep going! Keep that enthusiasm and remember it's never all or nothing. We mess up sometimes but we can get back on. I'm saying this to me as much as to you. I have to break that mentality and re-think the way I deal with stress. I'm still looking for the book, I learned a lesson about downloading into NOOK...so much stuff is lost in the translation.

You know what our problem is? We're too darn smart. After reading and studying and memorizing all the stuff we know we wouldn't want to do that! Right? I do love to read and learn new things...my husband calls me the 'idea' person...I have all of these GREAT ideas but I want someone else to do it. I really should be independently wealthy...I could put all of my ideas to good use, and give some other people a good job. It hard being 50-something and still not know what I want to be when I grow up...

I just finished up my craft room, it looks so cute! All of my favorite things in one place. I wish I had a camera phone, I would post a picture. My books are all in the right category, I brought in some accessories that I couldn't find a place for in the main living area. I have a metal pumpkin and a basket of silk sunflowers on top of the book shelves, my laptop is on my desk along with a small bucket full of paint brushes, a stereo and various nick nacks that I can't get rid of (yet). I have a small white wicker love seat with my favorite lap quilts on it. My rocking chair that was a gift from my husband while we were still dating, fits perfectly. I rocked all of my babies in it and a grand daughter as well. I think it's the one piece furniture I would never part with. The room has such a nice comfy feel to it. I hope to spend more time there working, not just dusting it.

I think I need breakfast, pronto.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #494
Blabbermouth!!!

The lil gadget I got for my b-day that tracks sleep & steps was crazy the last couple weeks leading up to getting back on track. I was waking up a couple times thru the night and actually staying awake for about 10 min or so...and I never remembered being up But it sure explains how cruddy I would feel in the mornings..

I am finding that any sort of self-help book or anything health related that I prefer a hardcopy rather than downloading it to my Kindle...especially Chris' book, it is getting well loved!

Your little room sounds lovely! ♥ Sounds very comfy and homey. Me, I am just counting down the days until I get my house back Seriously, I have reached my point of picking up and cleaning after people anymore.. I think I whined to you about this at one point last week?

Hoping today has been good for you?!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #495
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Danielle!

Yes, yesterday was awesome, I got a ton of stuff done and I feel really good. This low carb (low sugar) WOE had me feeling energetic and hopeful. Either that or I'm in the manic stage of Bi-Polar. Not really that funny, I know. I think the combination of getting my life back (sans Geico), eating better and staying off the wine has made a huge difference in my 'outlook'.

So you got up for ten minutes and don't remember doing it? That's a really cool gadget! Is it showing that you are sleeping better? I've been sleeping like a rock...

Picking up after people is not fun, especially when you've been working to make things nice. I notice here that a cleared off surface of any kind, be it the dining room table or the kitchen counter is an invitation to my husband to break out the soldering iron to repair microphone cords or to take apart a guitar and see what's inside. Little screws everywhere, aluminum tape, scissors, tools...a big mess. He knows it, too. He'll scatter everything out and say "I'll pick it all up, I promise". I hate to say this, but even with just the two of us living here, it get's messy. The dogs don't help at all, dragging in dried grass and bird seed and dropping hair everywhere. If only dogs could use a vacuum cleaner...

Is it cooling down a bit your way? It only reached mid 80's yesterday, a welcomed reprieve from the high 90's (and humid). The first day we didn't have to turn on the air conditioner in weeks! It also got kind of cold last night, I had to wear PJ's, instead of a Tee and shorts.

Lunch today with my BFF at Soup Plantation, I'm gonna have a humongous salad!
Old 09-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #496
Blabbermouth!!!

I say as long as you continue to feel like this just run with it!

No, I don't remember waking at all? It's kinda weird to me, and perhaps maybe it's a glitch with the software? But, then again, DH says that I do toss & turn quite a bit some nights, so anything is possible.

Oh, my hubbs is a 'stacker'... he'll pile things on a counter (that I've just cleared, natch) and tell me he'll "get it"... He's always been this way, no surprises there when I married him Still drives me bananas.. He also has a stack in our dining area of a couple huge boxes full of video gaming stuff that he has said he'd take care of going on over a year Oh well, I guess, if it's the worst he does I guess I can live with it!♥
The kids are a whole other story!!!!

Well, right now we're sitting at about 95 degrees...but it's only 1pm
I'm just thankful there is no humidity...I don't do that well either! I find myself anxious to get to LA for our trip...at least it will be a bit cooler there!

Mmmmmm, I love Soup Plantation!
Old 09-20-2013, 06:49 AM   #497
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Mamacita!!

A really good sleep last night, and woke up hungry but I'm delaying breakfast for a bit. Yesterday I had a corn muffin at lunch, some rice crackers pre-dinner and a turkey sandwich and soup for dinner....that's probably why I'm hungry. That's okay though, it was over due and today I'll concentrate on adding in more veggies to my protein and try and go very easy on the carbs (under 50g). Still no alcohol and still having a B-12 after breakfast. Whatever it is that I'm doing is making me feel really good physically.

Yesterday I tackled the 'mess' in front of DH's sliding closet door. Piles of his stuff on the floor, a broken bag full of gifts from Father's Day and some papers and shoes and ugh...just a mess! I cleaned it all up, organized his junky stuff into a small box, threw away a bunch miscellaneous trash, put his shoes into the closet (what a novel idea!) and swept and vacuumed the room and pronounced it 'clean'. When he came home last night I thought he would be 'stoked' and he was after he asked me what I did with all his treasure...Funny man. He said keep up the good work. I also cleared the top of my dresser, it looks pretty good...I can see it has a mirror.

Today...the guest bathroom.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:59 AM   #498
Blabbermouth!!!

I may have to implement that B-12 into my rotation of supps.. I think I could use the boost. What I really should do is have my levels checked because I am more than sure that I am low... Vitamin D too!!

Yes, there is always that panic stricken look on our "loved ones" faces when they see we have taken it upon ourselves to clean up. Mine does that too! And yes, it's always a *treasure*

...now you have another mirror to look at your pretty self!

I have lotsa housework I need to get done. The last few days I have kinda let some things go that I normally do thru the week because I was trying to get used to my new food plan. I'm glad I took the time to do that, because it's paying off!! I kept my promise to myself this week, to not stress or get upset that things weren't all done because I was putting myself FIRST. Chris would be so proud!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #499
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good for you! Those are the best promises, the ones to ourselves. Sometimes you just have to do what you can so that things go more smoothly. You have a right to be proud too. Keep at it, one day at a time. Have great weekend!
Old 09-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #500
Blabbermouth!!!

Going to a movie by myself this afternoon for keeping those promises. No feeling guilty for the things not getting done either! Hey, its free, even better!

Hoping you'll be around here this weekend?
Old 09-20-2013, 12:48 PM   #501
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yay for the movies! I saw Lord of The Rings Two by myself and it was fabulous! It's been hard for me to find one I want to visit the theater for...maybe the one your were talking about earlier , the one with Pink. It looks good. My son told me Insidious 2 was quite scary.

I know you're not a veggie lover but I made the BEST creamy soup for lunch! I microwaved Normandy Vegetables (three cups) and then blended with some organic tomato soup and a new broth by Swanson that's Tortilla soup flavored (10 cals per cup). Oh my goodness, like a party in my mouth with maybe a couple hundred calories in the WHOLE blender. I love soup, it's always been like comfort food to me!

Yes I'll be around this weekend! I hate to say this out loud but I may be getting another UTI. I bought sugar-free cranberry juice and I'm going to power it down with lots of water and hope I can get ahead of it.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #502
Blabbermouth!!!

I've gone several times by myself, I love it. I saw Gatsby today. SO good! I had originally planned to see Thanks For Sharing on Sat. by myself because I figured DH wouldn't wanna see it. However, when I informed him of that he got kinda pouty faced and says, "I wanna see P!nk too"... Sooooo I guess we're both going Saturday night, instead.

Chris Powell's plan for success is largely based on making promises to yourself. This concept has been so eye opening to me. Kinda foreign, really. Falls into line with the idea of believing that I am a priority in my own life & that I deserve the good things that will come from all of this.

Have never been a soup person..just didn't grow up with that. Kinda wish I had because it makes things super easy for meals sometimes. Glad you liked it!

OMG I hope you're not coming down with another icky. Hoping you'll be able to chase it away!!
Old 09-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #503
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 265/229/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: January, 2013
Wait, what? I just was on the other thread congratulating you on your job. ha. Don't fret about it. I didn't realize that your job was with a call center. I have worked at two of them and both sucked. Totally. One was people calling to order prescription drugs and the problems that arose there was unbelievable. The other was a phone system. People calling to scream about their bill. No sir, call centers were not for me. I liked to meet and interact with people that were not upset and waiting for me to solve their problems. The important thing is that you TRIED. Didn't like it so you are now doing something that does bring you joy. I know that you were ambivalent about leaving OG at all. You are valued. Good for you. Stay safe.
Lindy in Louisiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:56 AM   #504
Blabbermouth!!!

How's the weekend been? Kinda kooky over my way. Not in a bad way, really.. just not nearly enough sleep the last 2 days and it's reflecting on the scale!
Old 09-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #505
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lindy! Hello lovey where have you been? Yes, call center suckiness is not for this lady. Yes, I loved Olive Garden and I'm happy to be back. When I left I was only working 2-3 lunches a week. I just picked picked up my schedule this morning and they have me working 5 shifts! Yay! 2 of them are dinner shifts. I'm going to be busy girl this week but I'll make some money and get some great exercise in the process, and I also have Saturday and Sunday OFF! Life is good. I feel blessed.

Dani~ dang that scale! If it's any consolation the 4lbs I dropped last week were back this week. I have to believe I'm having some water weight issues and just stick to the plan. Friday night I went to a going-away party for an Olive Garden friend who is relocating to Hawaii! I went to a Bridal shower yesterday in the theme of Alice's Mad Tea Party. Really cute and fun. I took my travel mug of cranberry juice and had some good food, saw all kinds of friends I haven't seen in a awhile. One of my friends whose Baby shower I attended last month was there. She looked so drawn and still had a week to go before her due date. I woke up this morning to see a picture of her newborn son on Facebook! Yep, she went home and had her baby. Wow. Poor thing had gestational diabetes and low red blood platelets, she was telling us yesterday she was nervous because if her platelets didn't come up they couldn't give her an epidural during labor...I don't know how that went.

Lazy day today. DH is running wires through the attic for the new security system, so every now and then I'm required to pull on a hanger to get the wires through the walls. He wanted to install a system after my car was broken into last week. I need to make a store trip (eeww) to get stuff for lunches next week..., wash some clothes and run a vacuum through the dog hair. Sorry I know that sounds gross...and it is.

I'll check back later, hope you're both having a relaxing weekend!
Old 09-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #506
Senior LCF Member

Hi love! I'm exhausted from all your housework! DH didn't come in this weekend and I had "planned" on trying to throw out some junk in possible move prep. Haven't done it. I need to just do some basic cleaning too and haven't done it! I have caught up on a lot of my DVRed shows. . I just get lonely and bummed out and don't want to do anything.

I've restarted JUDDD today. We will see how that goes. Got all my groceries so I'm definitely prepped. And I love soup too! Wish I'd seen that new broth. Will most definitely look for it.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #507
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Laura! Yes my housework craze, we'll see how long that lasts! Oh I know what you mean...sometimes I have such a hard time getting anything done, I have to strike while I can. It's weird not knowing when the the time is right. I just have to go with it when it comes. I have days of DVR'd bliss as well.

Good luck with your JUDDD'ing! I'm sending good vibes your way! Relax into it. If you go over your 500, try to nip is soon as possible and then go on to your 'normal' day the next day. Don't try to restart a Judd day over and over, If it's not perfect, that's okay the next one will be. You can do this, be easy on yourself, keep to the rotation even if it's not perfect because you'll get there. It's definitely a 'long term' woe so no need to kill yourself early on.

Yes the tortilla soup broth is so good! I hope you find it. Swanson's Mexican Tortilla. Have a great Sunday my friend!
Old 09-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #508
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
OH, Blonde, I am laughing at Lindy and moi! I didn't read her post well over on PHD, BUT I sped read this thread and discovered that you have left Geico! Yahoo for you! I completely agree with your reasons and feel that you are one smart cookie!

I don't have much to add to the journal except that my life is crazy, hectic and I am trying to work out regularly. Like every.single.day. So, because of this, I am not here on LCF like I would like, but I will drop in more regular when my life slows down. Have a wonderful week!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #509
Blabbermouth!!!

Your weekend sounds like it was so fun! Love the idea for the bridal shower, very creative. Wowzers, kinda scary about your friend with the new baby, I hope all is well with her! I wouldn't worry too much about the fluctuation, well all know BOTH of us haven't eaten enough to truly have gained what that blasted hunk of metal says we did!

So how was your day of hanger pulling? Pretty cool that DH has the know-how for that kind of stuff!

Laura~ so cool you're doing JUDDD again. Hang in there honey, you know we all understand. This crazy weight loss thing is nuts, we need eachother
Old 09-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #510
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
I just read this on my friend's pinterest and it explains exactly what I am talking about and believe you understand so well. "Live for the Little Things".

sunday is offline   Reply With Quote