Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loveisstatic
Stats: 216/197/150
WOE: Curves Carb Sensitive Plan (Version 1)
Start Date: May 2013
Turning motivation into habit. -- No one else is going to do it for me!

Hey everybody!

My name is Brittainy, I'm 28 years young and currently reside in North-east Texas. I'm engaged to the most amazing man on earth , and am stoked over doing this whole wedding thing in November later this year.

I was one of those girls who had always dreamt of getting married to someone that would sweep her off her feet and treat her like his queen, but never believed these dreams would ever come true.

I've known Doug ever since I was a pre-teen, and am incredibly blessed to have such an amazing history to tell others about!
We're both major Disney fans. In fact, my love for all things Disney first bloomed during a vacation we took together to Walt Disney World back in 2010. I was proposed to atop one of the most amazing resorts with Cinderella castle as the main view. 4 sweet words later and I was a melty puddle right there on the ground.

I'm a longtime LCF lurker in need of a little guidance, or at least something to hold myself accountable. I've made way too many excuses and I'm just done with it all. I want to be a size 8 like before. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again and feel as beautiful as I did when Doug and I kissed in front of the castle when he asked me to marry him.

I know it's going to take every day of the next 6 months to make it happen, but I'm determined to get it done.

K, enough talky talky. Let's do this thing, y'all.
loveisstatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #2

Gallery: ravenrose
Stats: lost 130 lb so far, and miles to go before I sleep
WOE: low carb controlled calorie
Start Date: June, 2009
I worry about this, loveisstatic! please be sure you don't lose even ONE pound you are not prepared to keep off. I am speaking from long experience here... this man proposed to you and loves you LIKE YOU ARE. but if you get thin you establish a new expectation. and the likelihood you will both get thin and STAY thin is just about zero, you know that. you will probably have kids and that makes it even harder. I am not being mean, but you are just setting up a condition where he will always think you COULD be thin like that if you just tried... don't encourage him to be dissatisfied with you in the future!

I would suggest aiming for losing about 25 lb and keeping it off. you can always lose more later. your wedding will NOT be any better if you are thin. everyone knows you like this and if you lose that much weight all they will do is talk about how fat you used to be. *sigh*

Please be careful here! *hugs and good luck*

Last edited by ravenrose; 05-23-2013 at 08:19 PM..
ravenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenrose View Post
I worry about this, loveisstatic! please be sure you don't lose even ONE pound you are not prepared to keep off. I am speaking from long experience here... this man proposed to you and loves you LIKE YOU ARE. but if you get thin you establish a new expectation. and the likelihood you will both get thin and STAY thin is just about zero, you know that. you will probably have kids and that makes it even harder. I am not being mean, but you are just setting up a condition where he will always think you COULD be thin like that if you just tried... don't encourage him to be dissatisfied with you in the future!

I would suggest aiming for losing about 25 lb and keeping it off. you can always lose more later. your wedding will NOT be any better if you are thin. everyone knows you like this and if you lose that much weight all they will do is talk about how fat you used to be. *sigh*

Please be careful here! *hugs and good luck*
Wowzers! I appreciate your concern, really I do! But let me try and put your mind at ease.

I'm very lucky to have found someone that appreciates curves. He's always loved that about me... even now! In fact, he doesn't really understand my wanting to lose weight. He says, "I don't know. Must be a girl thing." He's not the type of person to shame me for gaining some weight after seeing me at my most comfortable self, I wouldn't be with him otherwise. He just wants me to be happy. I don't believe I'm going to create some image of the "skinny" me in his head, and he love me any less if I gain a little extra pudge sometimes. To be honest, I'm not really doing this for him (or anyone else, lol, and no I also don't believe people are going to talk about how...fat I used to be? if I lose weight for my wedding. That's a little silly, dontcha think?) I'm doing it for me and my future. I want children some day. I don't want to be plagued with things like diabetes or high blood pressure, which both run in my family. I've gone through weightloss before, so I understand how it works completely. Especially the realistic expectations part!

About 7-10 pounds of what I'm carrying is water weight. I know this because I'm in tune with my body and I know how I retain fluid.

I've lurked this forum for years, and have shaken my head at some of the things people have resorted to to lose weight. I plan to lose mine through weight resistance monday, wednesday and friday, and cardio on tuesday, thursday and saturday. Sunday will be my off day, no exceptions. I MUST give my body a day to rest and recoop. I have a membership for Curves, and will be following the first version of their Carb-sensitive plan.

For phase one, I will spend 2 weeks (and 2 weeks ONLY) within a strict 20 carb limit (with an exception of a free foods list; will list that later!). I will take my normal one-a-day vitamin, vitamin c tablet and cranberry supplement. Drink half my weight in oz. of water (this is what I've learned works best for me) and take in the majority of my carbs from things that are beneficial to me.

After those 2 weeks are up, I will move onto phase 2. I will increase my carbs to 60. I can incorporate things like whole wheat low carb tortillas for filling breakfast wraps, low sugar cereals and a bigger variety of snacks.

It's not really a diet, more of a plan that teaches you to improve your diet. The third phase teaches you how to maintain and make it a way of life without limiting carbs but eating the healthiest ones.

So anyway, I'm losing this weight the healthy way. And I plan on keeping it off for good. I have to get back to that healthier and happier me that I was a few years ago. I'm not naive! If it happens by November, awesome. If not, I'm thinking I will be well on my way by then, but realistically who knows? Everyone's body is different!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

So this is the list of foods and flavors that I can have unlimited amounts of. Whether it be in salads, sides or for a snack, they’re completely free!

Free Foods

alfalfa sprouts
kale
arugula
kohlrabi
asparagus
mushrooms
bamboo shoots
mustard greens
bean sprouts
onions (not sweet)
bibb lettuce
parsley
bok choy
peppers: red, green, yellow & orange
broccoli
radishes
brussels sprouts
romaine lettuce
cabbage, red and green
sauerkraut
cauliflower
scallions
celery
snow peas
cilantro
spinach
cucumbers
summer squash
dill pickles
watercress
endive
zucchini
garlic

Free Flavorings

lemon juice
yellow mustard
Old 05-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #5
Junior LCF Member

I've been really busy lately. Between preparing for my sister's birthday (today) and work, I haven't had much time to post. I plan to start my diet on Sunday. Weird time of the week, I know. But I'll be able to get the groceries I need for phase I on Saturday and with Sunday being my normal rest day, it'll give me 24 hours to focus on getting used to my new carb intake.

I start my workout routine on Monday, so I'm very excited! I've put this thing off long enough. It's time to get with the program!
Old 05-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Brittainy, first congratulations on your engagement and wedding plans! Your fiance sounds like a dream -- good for you! I did the Curves low carb plan back in 2005 and had great luck with it -- I got down to 135 pounds/size 6 and I was delighted.

You are well on your way to success -- good for you!
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailyGail View Post
Brittainy, first congratulations on your engagement and wedding plans! Your fiance sounds like a dream -- good for you! I did the Curves low carb plan back in 2005 and had great luck with it -- I got down to 135 pounds/size 6 and I was delighted.

You are well on your way to success -- good for you!
Hi, Gaily. Thank you so much! Yes, it's the only diet that I've ever had any luck with. I find it pretty simple to follow after phase I!
Old 06-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member

So today was the very first day of my low carb diet, and so far I've done really well!
This is what my food intake/carb count looked like:

Breakfast .:.

1 egg, over-easy, cooked with olive oil - 0
2 pieces turkey bacon - 0
1 low-carb whole wheat tortilla, toasted - 13
a cup of coffee with half and half + splenda - 1

Snack .:.

1 piece of sugar free gum - 1

Lunch .:.

A salad of romaine, a sprinkle of 2% cheddar, bacon and ranch - 1

Slimfast Low Carb Shake - FREE

*You're allowed a protein shake without having to count its carbs as long as the carb count is less than 6 and the protein count is at least 20 grams.

Jalapeno string cheese - 1

Dinner .:.

Chicken breast wrapped with turkey bacon and sprinkled with 2% cheddar and baked (SO good!) - 0

Snack (Planned) .:.

A cup of french vanilla tea + splenda - 0

Total carbs - 17
Water - 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise - I do retail, worked an 8-hour shift today on my feet so I'm sure I burned lots of calories!

Today's weigh-in - 211.2

I plan to weigh myself again next sunday! The scale is my worst enemy, I get so obsessed with it! I'm going to have my fiance hide it from me until next week.

Have a good night everyone!!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Today was absolutely exhausting! I went into work thinking I would be helping the price change team (I'm normally customer service), but was told there were numerous call-outs from the truck team. So, guess what I did? I volunteered to help on the truck. Talk about tiring! I was lugging, ripping open boxes, running around the entire back room (or what we call the dock), and my hands are sore! Then, after I got off at 2 I went to Curves and completed a 30 minute workout. I'm super proud of myself!

I did really well on my eating, check it out:

A Slimfast LC shake - FREE

1 piece of sugar free gum - 1
Jalapeno string cheese - 1

A Hormel pizza wrap - 14

Leftover bacon cheddar chicken with mustard - 0

Took a MUCH needed 2-hour nap.

Last bacon cheddar chicken with mustard - 0

I'm going to be meeting my fiance at the movie theater for a movie date, so I may or may not have my cup of tea. Either way it will be 0 carbs. -- Here's to not gorging myself on delicious popcorn drowned in liquid gold!

Total carbs - 17
Water - 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise - Truck labor + 30 min. @ Curves

I really need to not go without eating any vegetables. Especially free foods, so that's definitely something I need to incorporate into my day tomorrow. All in all, I had a really great day on plan!
My future MIL gave me 2 new recipes. I need to stop by Wal-mart on my way home tonight and grab some ground flaxseed for muffins and heavy cream for dijon chicken!

Good night party peoples!!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
Junior LCF Member

Edit: Oops, 16, not 17 in total! -- Clearly I wasn't awake after my nap when I posted my totals, haha. -- The new Star Trek is awesome by the way! G'nights!
Old 06-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #11
Junior LCF Member

2 eggs, over easy with salt and lots of pepper
and 2 turkey sausage patties - 1
Coffee with cream and splenda - 1

A cheddar quesadilla with a low carb whole wheat tortilla - 13

Turkey burger - 0

Turkey burger with cheese - 2
Salad with romaine, dressing and several low sodium olives - 1

A cup of tea with splenda - 0

Total carbs - 18
Water - 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise - 60 mins. cardio - WATP DVD

So I went out last night and saw the new Star Trek movie with my sweetie pie, it was amazing! On the way home I stopped and bought flaxseed and heavy cream. This morning I tried the flaxseed mug cake and let me tell ya... it's going to take a bit more tweaking to make me say yum. It was super dry and gritty. Didn't taste too great either.

Not sure if anyone is even reading this, but do any of you have a really yummy muffin recipe that is low in carbs (not net carbs)? I need something that is quick and on-the-go for rushed mornings where I need to catch a workout or have an early shift at work. -- I've found lots of recipes on Pinterest (I'm the biggest fan of Pinterest!!!) but haven't tried any of them yet.

I broke my "don't eat carbs after lunch" rule, but only because I wanted to incorporate more greens into my diet. So far so good, y'all!

Have a good one!!

Last edited by loveisstatic; 06-04-2013 at 08:01 PM..
Old 06-05-2013, 05:28 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aleina
Stats: 224/ 172.9 31 Jan /150
WOE: Epi Paleo
Start Date: 15 Nov 2012 various WOES
Good morning,you sound as if you are well on your way. Great menus.
And thanks for the heads up on the Star trek movie. I did not know there was a new one. Did you like it ?
Aleina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #13
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleina View Post
Good morning,you sound as if you are well on your way. Great menus.
And thanks for the heads up on the Star trek movie. I did not know there was a new one. Did you like it ?
Thank you, Aleina! I'm definitely trying my best.
Star Trek: Into Darkness was amazing! I'm not a big sci-fi fan at all, but I totally enjoyed every minute of it.

For my food stats of the day:

A LC Slimfast shake - FREE

A hormel REV wrap - 14

Sugar free stick of bubble gum - 1
Turkey pepperoni and jalapeno string cheese - 1

Turkey meatballs with garlic, onion and dijon cream sauce – 5
Salad with dressing – 1

Total carbs - 22
Water - 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise - 40 mins. at Curves and 20 home gym

Man, it’s way too hot. I totally despise hot weather because it always makes me feel bloated and yuck.
I’m keeping hydrated though!
Tried the dijon recipe my future MIL gave me, but decided to do meatballs instead of chicken. They’re OMG amazing!!! — Will definitely be having these again sometime.

Went over my 20 carb limit but this was intended considering I’ve been under every single day.

One more day of work and I’m off for 2 days, woot woot!!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #14
Junior LCF Member

A lightly salted rice cake - 7
1/4 C. strawberries - 2
1/4 of a wedge of Laughing cow strawberries and cream - 1
A small sprinkle of almonds - 1
Coffee with half and half and splenda - 1

Low Carb Slimfast shake - FREE

Roasted snow peas in olive oil, sea salt and pepper - FREE
2 Turkey dogs with cheese - 3

A stick of sugar free bubble gum - 1

Salmon with a mayo based sauce - 1

Total carbs - 17
Water – 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 60 mins. cardio - WATP

So week 2 of this phase is just around the corner (Sunday!), and I'm very excited to see the progress that I've made on the scale! I know I've lost lots of water weight and have kept myself as busy as possible, so I'm not too worried. If I don't lose this phase I know for sure that I will on Phase II. Phase I is to throw your body into fat-burning mode. -- I remember last time I was doing Phase I, I had big time progress, so we'll see!

I haven't had any headaches, which is awesome. I've been consistently taking my vitamins and drinking my water. And the biggest accomplishment is just getting off my butt and being active! Feels good.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #15
Junior LCF Member

I broke and had another piece of salmon, but no carbs so no biggie! I had dinner early, at 5:30, so I was pretty hungry.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:53 AM   #16
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Looks like you are doing well. How exciting with your wedding coming up. your MAN sounds perfect!
zipp2play is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: PassionateFire
Stats: 228.5/189.9/150-160 LBM 125
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: September 4, 2012
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Your hubby-to-be sounds a lot like my DH, he couldn't understand at first why I wanted to lose weight and it wasn't until I explained and made him realize how miserable I was that he finally started supporting me. But he made me promise to not get obsessed & to not lose too much (he loves the curves as well). He is now my biggest supporter
PassionateFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #18
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Looks like you are doing well. How exciting with your wedding coming up. your MAN sounds perfect!
I'm very exited about the wedding, there's still so much to plan for! And he's amazing, I love him so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateFire View Post
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Your hubby-to-be sounds a lot like my DH, he couldn't understand at first why I wanted to lose weight and it wasn't until I explained and made him realize how miserable I was that he finally started supporting me. But he made me promise to not get obsessed & to not lose too much (he loves the curves as well). He is now my biggest supporter
Thank you! Same here, he treats and loves me now just as he did 50 pounds ago. He doesn't care as long as I'm happy and feel healthy. I almost did HCG last year and he did research and talked me out of it because of all the risks involved. Though it causes rapid weightloss he'd rather me be safe. He's a great guy all around, and an amazing supporter.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #19
Junior LCF Member

A low carb Slimfast shake – FREE

A large strawberry – 1

2 turkey hot dogs with cheese – 3
A low carb whole wheat tortilla - 13

Rotisserie chicken with a side salad and dressing – 1
Mayo – 1

Total carbs - 19
Water – 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 40 mins. Curves and 20 mins. on home gym

Today was a lot of fun! I took my little sister out shopping, and ended up picking up two medium-sized baking dishes that are going to be absolutely perfect for portion control during phase II of my diet:

I also picked up some coconut extract and Splenda for this really yummy looking recipe that I shared with my future MIL:

Vanilla Coconut Iced Latte –

12 oz. pre-brewed coffee, chilled in fridge if you have time
1/4 c. heavy cream (I may use half and half instead)
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. coconut extract
3 packets Splenda
ice

Pour coffee over a glass full of ice (you can use less ice if your coffee is cooled). Add remaining ingredients and stir. If you’d like it more like a blended frapp, then you can throw it all in your blender with extra ice.

I’m so excited to give this a try in the morning, it sounds super yummy!

Last edited by loveisstatic; 06-07-2013 at 06:26 PM..
Old 06-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #20
Junior LCF Member

2 eggs, over-easy cooked in olive oil – 0
2 turkey sausage patties – 1
A sugar-free Vanilla Coconut Iced Latte – 2

2% mozzarella and turkey pepperoni – 0

Mini pizza using a low carb whole wheat tortilla – 13
Mozzarella, turkey pepperoni and mushroom tomato sauce – 2

A large strawberry – 1

Salmon with a mayo sauce – 0

Total carbs - 19
Water – 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 60 mins. of cardio – WATP

So I tried the latte and it was pretty good, but if you’re sensitive to the after taste that Splenda gives, I’d choose another sweetener. I did use half and half instead of heavy cream like it originally called for, so that may have made a difference too. I drank the whole thing though, so I liked it okay! I’m definitely going to experiment more with sugar free syrups and extracts–My future MIL says she has a yummy sugar free toasted marshmallow syrup that I’m dying to try!

Today’s the last day of week one, that means tomorrow is weigh-in day! I’m both super excited and a bit nervous to see what progress I’ve made. Will check back in first thing tomorrow morning with the results!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #21
Junior LCF Member

Today's weigh-in - 205.2

I lost 6 pounds!!!!!!

A mini pizza with low carb tortilla and cheese and turkey pepperoni - 14

A low carb Slimfast shake - FREE

2 hot dogs with cheese - 2
Side salad - 1

A piece of sugar free bubble gum - 1

A turkey burger with cheddar and sauteed onions - 0
A side salad with dressing - 2

Total carbs - 20
Water – 106 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – None. Today's my off day!

I was so nervous about stepping onto the scale this morning, but when I did I was 6 pounds down from what I was last Sunday. I'm SO proud of myself, and so incredibly motivated to keep moving forward. I'm happy to have a day off from working out, and the time to stretch out and relax on this couch in front of Pretty little Liars! I know, it's bad but everyone's entitled to their own guilty pleasures.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #22
Junior LCF Member

A mini pizza with low carb tortilla and cheese and turkey pepperoni – 14

2 hotdogs with cheddar and some green olives - 2

2% mozzarella and cheddar with turkey pepperoni - 0

Homemade hot wings and a side salad - 3

Total carbs - 19
Water – 102 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 20 mins. on home gym, and 40 mins. at Curves

The wings I made weren't all that pretty but are DEFINITELY delicious, and I will be making them again for sure. I almost went back for thirds...yes, thirds, good thing they're 0 carbs!
I did something a little different today and did my 20 minute workout before Curves. I had lots of energy ready to spend on Curves, will be doing this a lot in the future!

Last edited by loveisstatic; 06-10-2013 at 05:24 PM..
Old 06-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #23
Junior LCF Member

2 hotdogs with cheddar and some green olives - 2

2% mozzarella and cheddar with turkey pepperoni - 0

Homemade hot wings and a side salad - 3

Total carbs - 19
Water – 102 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 20 mins. on home gym, and 40 mins. at Curves

The wings I made weren't all that pretty but are DEFINITELY delicious, and I will be making them again for sure. I almost went back for thirds...yes, thirds, good thing they're 0 carbs!
I did something a little different today and did my 20 minute workout before Curves. I had lots of energy ready to spend on Curves, will be doing this a lot in the future!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #24
Junior LCF Member

Crustless pizza casserole – 3

Crustless pizza casserole - 3

Total carbs - 20
Water – 103
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 60 mins. cardio - WATP

Made a really yummy crustless pizza using my little ramekin dishes, I love those things so much! They make portion control a piece of cake, and with phase I of this diet I need all the help I can get. I'm getting so ready for Phase II, I've found so many different low carb cakes and muffins and meals that I'd love to try in the future!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #25
Junior LCF Member

Slimfast shake - FREE

2 hotdogs with cheddar - 2

Honey roasted almonds - 2

Roasted lemon pepper chicken with buttered broccoli - 0

Total carbs - 18
Water – 103 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 40 mins. at Curves, 10 mins. on home gym and 10 mins. on gazelle glider

It's so funny how hooked on these little pizzas both my fiance and I are. They're SO good, and is something different from your ordinary eggs every morning. LOVE. -- I felt like I was trying to get a headache yesterday but I never did. I think it was the heat. It's crazy how I haven't had a single headache in nearly 2 weeks. I was getting one at least every other day. I'm stoked that they're not around!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #26
Junior LCF Member

A mini pizza with a slice of honey wheat bread, cheese and turkey pepperoni – 10.5

Slimfast shake – FREE

Omelet with cheddar, onions and turkey dogs - 2
Cream cheese and french onion dip - 2

Honey roasted almonds – 2

Chicken fajitas with cheddar and french onion dip - 4

Total carbs - 20.5
Water – 103 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 50 mins. cardio - WATP, and 10 mins. on gazelle glider

I'm so over this 20 carb-a-day thing! I've been looking up so many new recipes that I'll be able to try out while on phase II, and I'm so very excited to finally get there in 2 days!!
Old 06-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #27
Junior LCF Member

3 pieces turkey bacon, one egg-over easy, and a piece of nature’s own honey wheat toast – 9.5

Slimfast shake – FREE

3 Turkey hotdogs with mustard – 3

Honey roasted almonds – 2

Homemade hot wings and salad – 2

Total carbs - 16.5
Water – 103 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 10 mins. on home gym, 10 mins. on gazelle glider and 40 mins. at Curves

So tomorrow’s the last day of Phase I, and I’m SO ready for it to be over! I went grocery shopping tonight and bought lots of goodies for Phase II. Excited to try out some new recipes!

My legs are so achey tonight, I’ve been on my feet since 6:30 this morning, so I guess it only makes sense, right? One more day of working out and then I get to relax, woo!
Old 06-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #28
Junior LCF Member

A mini pizza - 14
Half of a cup of coffee with half and half and Splenda - .5

Slimfast shake – FREE
Almonds - 2

3 flaxseed pizza bites with ranch - 3

Salad with cheese and dressing - 2

Total carbs - 21.5
Water – 103 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 50 mins cardio - WATP, and 10 mins. on gazelle glider

Tomorrow's weigh-in day but I'm not sure I'm going to weigh in because my TOM is any day now. I'll see how I feel in the morning! -- Made the flaxseed pizza bites, and they were pretty good.. I think next time I make them I'll use full fat pork pepperoni for more flavor. I'm excited to be DONE with Phase I!!!

Last edited by loveisstatic; 06-15-2013 at 09:50 PM..
Old 06-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #29
Junior LCF Member

A bowl of Special K Protein Plus cereal with unsweetened almond milk – 19

Slimfast shake – FREE
A 100 calorie pack of sour cream and onion pringles – 11

A small salad – 2
4 flaxseed pizza bites with ranch - 4

Homemade salisbury steak (made with ground turkey, actually!), a slice of Honey wheat and green beans – 15

Total carbs - 51
Water – 100 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – Rest day, no exercise!

You read right, I weighed in at 5 pounds less this morning! I can’t believe I’ve lost 11 pounds in barely 2 week’s time. Phase I was worth every grueling day–Okay, okay, so it wasn’t THAT bad. That’s why I love this diet, WOO! 60 carbs a day will be much more fun.

Dinner was amazing tonight. Now I’m going to enjoy the rest of my night and look forward to Curves in the morning!

Last edited by loveisstatic; 06-16-2013 at 08:21 PM..
Old 06-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #30
Junior LCF Member

A chocolate (low carb slimfast shake) and PB protein shake – 4

A 100 calorie pack of sour cream and onion pringles – 11

A grilled ham and cheese sandwich with mustard and 1/2 c. white cheddar popcorn – 24

2 pieces of homemade low carb pizza – 8
*Crust was made from flaxseed and coconut flour, SO good!

The other 2 pieces of pizza leftover + ranch – 8

Total carbs - 55
Water – 100 oz.
Remember vitamins? Yes!
Exercise – 40 mins. at Curves, 10 mins. on my home gym and 10 on the gazelle

Another day down, and a little bit of a stressful one at that. I woke up and was a bit slow at getting around until I saw the wind going mad outside and some pretty creepy clouds rolling in. I got myself into gear and headed off to Curves, got there just in time for it to start pouring down! — Got in a really great workout, though!
My mom moved out of town today, which I was sad to see her go but relieved because I know she’ll have more strings where she’s going.

I had pinned a recipe for the coconut flaxseed pizza crust a week or more ago on pinterest and I decided to give it a try, and I’m so glad I did! It was awesome! Gonna relax the rest of the day, woo!