Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: reptogirl
Stats: 333.2/317.2/ next weigh in 5/19
WOE: Induction 72
Start Date: March 30 2014
Lessons - gotta drink the water, and me and ice cream will never be BFFs, I won't go into details because that is just nasty but weighed this morning over 325, next weight 324.4, and last weight 323.8 which is the one I am going with getting exhausting to strip off the clothes and weigh haha, my stomach feels bloated which is funny because I think it looks a little smaller, my legs look larger than normal, I know I had a whole lot of sodium yesterday between taco shells, seasoning, refried beans...which would of been fine if I had drank my water, noooo I drank diet pop yesterday(and not even much of that) I will try to drink lots of water today and with my down day it should mostly be gone, but I refuse to accept this as my actual weight it is just a visitor
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Remember that a pound of fat = 3500 calories. There is no way you ate 7000+ calories yesterday. Water weight, inflammation & food working its way through your system. The JUDDD bounces!
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #123
Senior LCF Member

Right yeah and I imagine the the tacos didn't even have much in the way of calories, more veggies than anything on them, probably with all the tacos I ate only amounted to 1 hamburger patty worth of meat total, it was ground beef instead if the normal chuck or sirloin we buy(friend bought it) it was really fatty but we alway wash the meat after cooking it, washed ALOT of the fat off, I have had some turkey bacon today, I could easily eat all my down day calories in it, only turkey product I like, so good!!! Drinking some tea now, I came home from my volunteer position and I was hungry so I hurried up and got some tea, but didn't take the pain out of my stomach, I can handle just being hungry but when those pains come it is time to eat something, still hungry but not hurting so that is fine, we have cucumbers only like 30 calories for a cucumber 8 inches long, so that is a great down day filler!!!! I promise myself, after my tea I will drink some water, I also need to take my vitamins, this morning was hectic still had all the dirty dishes from last night( had friend and her husband so more than normal) when we realized the insurance rep was coming over yikes, so I hurried and got 1 load done, it wasn't all of them but all I had time for, our house will never be show room beautiful or clean, it is what it is.. Haha...it's not from a lack of me not trying unfortunely the other people that live here don't try I would like to know where people get their down day energy from maybe it is because most of them aren't carrying over 300 pounds, has to make a difference.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

I am feeling miserable I ate baked potato was still hungry so a couple of hours later I ate 2 smaller tomatoes with a little taco sauce on them, right after I ate them my stomach started to hurt, feel very bloated and feels like I have some trapped "air" lol, I am having some issues for sure I weighed myself out of curiosity and it was like over 3 pounds more than this morning it was 326.? Don't remember the . Number, something is going on that is making me feel miserable, hoping I can go to sleep soon and it can fix itself when I am sleeping, just feel totally yucky and huge tonight, blah
Old 06-06-2013, 07:10 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Up again this morning 324.4 the pain from my stomach is gone and I really don't feel bloated this morning, I once again feel a lot of squishy fat on my belly, so I have decided my body is preparing to lose weight again, my fat cells are filling up with water which is why I am up so much, we shall see,I will try to get a lot of liquids in today which can be so hard!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #126
Senior LCF Member

I have urinated a lot todAy-lmao just the way to start off a entry imagine that as a Facebook status Bahahaha - even before I started on my liquids so yeah I was definitely holding on to some serious liquids-which is what I thought, drinking some lemon water right now, need to work on finding some high calorie food for dinner, lol- really what fat girls strives for high calories? Hahaha.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #127
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
You just know when that happens you'll have a lower weight very soon! And having to work to get your calories in....it is so different from any other WOE it makes you think twice, doesn't it? Enjoy!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #128
Senior LCF Member

Well I am down from yesterday's weight but still higher than my low I had earlier this week, I bounced around the 323 for over a week had that whoosh that stayed for 2 days jumped up and now back to the 323, ahhhh I will be so glad to see this decade leave for good!!!! I will tell u another good thing about juddd I fixed some amazing food last night, smoked sausage with onions and 3 different color peppers and it was soooo stinkin good, I ate a big bowl, went back and got more took like a bite out of bowl and thought I don't need to eat more, so I gave it to my sister, before I would of ate something like that until I couldn't physically eat more, but my juddd sense kicked in and I knew I didn't need to. That I think is a pretty good accomplishment for me. Years of being fat just the process of eating is comforting and an enjoyable pastime , food and some good tv, NOOOOO eating is not supposed to be a hobby!!!! I also was thinking about juddd calm, and I think I might have some of it, somewhat, I was thinking any other time I was stuck on a diet I would just be screw it, it doesn't work, and just give up and here I am with my weight not cooperating the way I think it should, yeah it irks me but I have no desire to give up, I continue on, knowing eventually that my 10 pounds lost will someday be 20 pounds lost and then 30, so I keep on keeping on, beside I feel like I am having an affair with juddd, because to start with what is not to love, and another only my family knows about it, so it is like a sneaky love affair Bahahaha yeah I am a lil nutso
Old 06-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #129
Senior LCF Member

Eek, my down day didn't happen today, more like a medium, family came in from out of town and we ended up eating food he brought chips, guacamole, salsa etc.....so tomorrow should be a up day I suppose so I don't go into a downday with less calories I think that's how it works???? I did however walk a lot for me, and most of it was an incline, one was a steep hill, and some rocky type , almost none was flat land, legs very wobbly and hurting imagine it will make me have even a higher weight tomorrow , that's fine, I need to focus on some exercise maybe one of these days
Old 06-07-2013, 11:58 PM   #130
Senior LCF Member

I need to get to bed it is after 230 am, was just thinking how much I hate being out of shape, I have never been in shape! Some fat people can be in shape and some skinny people out of shape, I absolutely hate exercise, but it is bad when walking is a chore, come on walking is essential, remember our car being broke down and I would have to walk places a few years back, and a group of younger or maybe just ignorant people yelled out the car window Jenny Craig, yeah that made me feel good....as if I didn't know I was fat, thanks for pointing that out, humiliating me, and such... Especially if u r with other people at the time, like you need an audience for shame. So yeah I really don't like to go walking, going swimming or in my case floating/treading embarrasses me too, I still like to go, but that embarrassment is always there, I have all the problem areas, fat legs, big round face, awful muffin top that goes all the way around to my back making back boobs, or a backpack, or whatever people call it, flabby arms that could knock a small child down, even my hands and fingers are fat, most fat people I know have at least one thing that isn't as bad as the others, me nope.....and I imagine because of that it will be a long time before I can go down a shirt size or a pant size. I guess I am just in a mood tonight and need to whine a little, I am a little upset that I didn't stick to my down day, I guess that will happen, unexpected events happen, life happens, make the most of it when u can, and move on, it's not that big of a deal, juddd is forgiving and I don't have to worry about silly little things on it, like eating a potato chip and screwing up a month of progress etc.... All this talk...some positive and it might be in my head but I really feel like my stomach is smaller and even my back fat, is it really I don't know, another day I might feel like my legs look smaller, right now they are outlandishly large looking. I feel like the top of my arms look like they have some shape to them but then I see all the hanging underneath, oh I need to go to bed and stop thinking
Old 06-08-2013, 07:31 AM   #131
Big Yapper!!!!

RG, I hope you got to bed and were able to get some sleep. I am a firm believer that plenty of sleep really helps with weight loss. If we don't get enough, we may have less self control the next day due to being tired, cranky and wanting something to make us feel better - usually food.

I hope you will be patient with yourself. All those things you listed that you don't like about your body will shrink. They really will. I was in the same place last January, and if I hadn't started working on it then, I'd be either in the same exact place, or probably even heavier. I am so glad I dived in and have made this happen. I still have a long way to go, but I can see my normal body emerging.

You can do this! I agree, you can't worry too much when you have an off day and have too many calories. It happens. Sometimes it even shakes things up and helps get losses moving. But you can't do it too often, or you're not really following the plan. Again, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
Old 06-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Was down .6 from yesterday, still 2 pounds from my lowest, wow that taco dinner totally screwed me up last week, still working on that excessive water, yikes!

Locarbgal- yesterday wasn't an off day or up up and away day, it was supposed to be my very low calorie day and turned into a medium range, not enough to count as an up day, but too much for a low day- I slept pretty good, I was actual able to fall asleep almost instantly, I am one that will toss and turn for hours usually, guess I was wore out! I am glad you post here, it is nice to see someone that "was" where I am now, knowing that results can be achieved and its not a pipe dream.

I still haven't decided for sure if I need to do an up day or a down day, guess I need to post in the juddd board , it probably really doesn't matter
Old 06-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Had a down day, was over a touch in calories but nothing bad, had a decent day-today was my day to volunteer, so I didn't eat until after 5pm, ate potatoes and it just did not feel me up, so around 9 or 10 I had to fix something else it was a bell pepper, onion, and turkey bacon concoction, wasn't too bad, would of been better if I could of used oil- such a ridiculous amount of calories in oil-that's okay tomorrow is up day
Old 06-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #134
Senior LCF Member

This is so dumb, I am never hungry when I wake up, it takes hours for me to want to eat, but yet here I am hungry, my family wanted food from a fast food place so I volunteered to go get it for them, now I want it, I won't because of the gluten, but yes this fat girl is feeling sorry for herself, I have pitied myself up to over 300 pounds, seriously what is wrong with me. My weight stayed the same this morning, certainly better than going up, thinking about fixing some tacos, without the meat(because I don't have any) no sour cream either, but beans, melted cheese and taco sauce. Hmmmm
Old 06-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Maybe I will learn....I decided to have some of the fries they got, and not even much at that. Fries are gluten free yet they are fried with other stuff, I didn't think my intolerance was this bad... Headache starting, not severe yet but there, worst yet my anxiety started up, people were sitting too close to me and I started freaking, and I am so irritable right now....gah....okay apparently I can't tolerate small amounts even in something that doesn't have gluten in it to start with. Maybe I will remember this next time, I don't like the emotional problems.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Finally out of the 323s again, not by much 322.8, always nice to see a drop after up day because I never expect it, I hope to never see 323 again, my up day was full of sugar , no way to get 2700 in with healthy foods, didn't plan to have a sugar fest yesterday it just kinda happened...have a lot of things I need to do today, very much doubting how much I will really get done....hopefully some. Having a yard sale in a few weeks with a friend and really need to get stuff gathered for it, cleaned up, and priced.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #137
Senior LCF Member

Well had a good down day, didn't eat until after 9pm then it was cabbage, onions, and turkey bacon. Might have some coffee now.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #138
Senior LCF Member

I just realized something- one month on plan
Old 06-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #139
Big Yapper!!!!

Congratulations on one month RG! WTG!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

What tops off a month on plan???? A two pound whoosh 320.8 which is my new low on plan, just gotta remember the whoosh might not stay with me my last one stayed for 2 days and then jumped up like crazy..I know in my head not to give much emotion to a scale number, only the downward trend is important although it is wonderful to see a new low etc...I love juddd this isn't a diet! For example my last up day I had tacos, a sugar filled lemon shake up, a milkshake and snacked on some cheese throughout the day, I mean come on what diet can u have all that...and lose . I don't know what I will have today, I usually don't plan ahead, of course right now my up day numbers are high. eventually I will have to be mindful, but right now I have trouble getting enough calories. Yay I get to change my ticker today as well....that is always a plus
Old 06-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Was down another 1.4 today, said goodbye to the 320s but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't revisit them within the next day or two that's okay because I know I am now in the 310 decade, very high end 319.4, gotta work on the ticker had issues this morning when I tried to update, oh can I just share the crap I ate yesterday on my up day that resulted in a 1.4 pound loss!!! I had 4 taco shells stuffed with refried beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, a whole pack of those fun size butterfingers, the $1 packs not a bag lol, some almonds, a small bag of chips with more refried beans and cheese, and a lemon shakeup, oh I also snacked on some cheese. Yeah juddd is great! Haven't ate yet today on my downday woke up at 9ish now almost 7pm and surprisingly enough I am okay with that, my stomach is starting to grumble etc but I am not like have to eat now mode, having chili tonight which I have down well with in the past on down days. We are possibly gonna get some bad storms tonight, I am terrified of storms, not looking forward to that, I am hoping it stays north of where I live.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #142
Big Yapper!!!!

Congratulations on the loss and the new decade! You're really working it, and doesn't that make it all worth while?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Oh yeah well it doesn't hurt that I am on an awesome plan, ended up not having chili tonight, our vehicle out of commission possibly permanently just don't know if its worth putting money into...money that we don't have, so couldn't get everything we needed. I ended up having cabbage, was still hungry so had turkey bacon and cherry tomatoes. The derecho missed my portion of the state, so that is a huge plus!!!! I should be getting to bed
Old 06-13-2013, 08:17 AM   #144
Senior LCF Member

319.2 which puts me exactly 15 pounds gone, avg weekly weight loss 3.09, yay! I think that is a good safe rate of loss for someone my size, usually the "experts" say 1-2 pounds but that is fine for someone that weighs 200 pounds, and besides I take anything an expert or doctor say with a big grain of salt, today is up day who knows what I will eat today I don't plan ahead unless it is just something I am craving
Old 06-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Weight was up this morning, I think partially because my up day yesterday sucked, we didn't have much food and I ate Doritos , so hungry all day plus having a sale so today was neither up or down and tomorrow will probably be the same, no transportation to get to grocery store, nearest one is a half a mile which is doable on foot but it is expensive more of a small local store and carrying stuff back would just not happen....just one of those things out of my control, have a headache tonight, hoping I can get to sleep soon because tomorrow is another early day
Old 06-15-2013, 08:39 AM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: windygap
Stats: Ex:166/136/130
WOE: Atkins now doing JUDDD and lowcarb
Start Date: April28,2013JUDDD start June 16' 2013
You go girl. You are doing great. You have it under control. I am proud of you!
windygap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Weight stayed the same which I am glad for since yesterday was just a md as today will be, tomorrow will be a down day, just have too much going on this weekend, another great thing about juddd is the forgiveness of the plan
Old 06-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #148
Senior LCF Member

319.2 today will be back to normal for me, a down day- I am hurting bad today, really don't understand why wasn't had busy day but wasn't physically that active, I do need to figure out some different things for my dd need a sabbatical from cabbage and potatoes
Old 06-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

So freaking hungry, after 9pm and haven't ate a bite yet today which I guess is good since it is a down day, did get to store....hours of shopping...so exhausted and hurt so bad, not gonna lie I am glad tomorrow is up day, got some gluten free bisquick and lots of cheese, almonds, pistachios, refried beans, ground chuck okay I am just naming food but been awhile since we had anything and I am so hungry so everything sounds amazing right now
Old 06-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Had a good down day stayed under my calories, my weight is still at my new low of 319.2 enjoying some coffee with my favorite brand of creamer(usually can't afford but it was on sale yay!) so far today is feeling good