Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 06:03 AM   #151
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Muscle weighs more than FAT, but yet is much smaller! You are doing amazing and I wish I could muster up the desire to get working out again like that. I did for YEARS! Now I just walk 5 miles a day 5 days a week! That's all I can muster up the desire to do!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sicca
Stats: 170/135/135
WOE: Atkins with a bit of Paleo
Start Date: March 2012
Ok, today I am sad. The past couple of weeks I noticed my tummy is sticking out a bit, especially at night or after I eat. I kinda feared I might be pregnant....but how could I be? I take my pill every day (no more accidents! LOL). So that is ruled out, I thought maybe it was something I was eating so I eliminated a few things here and there, nope...it seemed to be getting bigger tho? Only when I am relaxed, when I flex WOW there is almost a little 4-pack!!! I also noticed when doing the V-holds in the Beta phase of Focus T25 that my tummy forms a sort of "peak" in the middle, like a ridge line. It looks like and reminds me of how the muscle formed when I was pregnant!!!!! So after a little research, guess what I found? I have diastasis Recti :-( I knew of this condition, and I was pretty sure I had a mild case of it with my second pregnancy, but I honestly thought I had healed myself of it, it wasn't this pronounced, well guess again.......not healed.

Not only has it NOT healed, it has gotten worse. And guess what makes it worse? Crunches, planks, pilates, and any Ab work that causes an outward push on your Ab muscles. And guess what I have been doing?? Yup, a whole boat load of Core work EVERY day for the past 8 weeks!!!!! I have done so much reading on this in the past 2 days and I just can't believe it, and it's very common....I am so SAD!! I checked myself to see how bad it is and it's close to a 3 finger gap. I am lucky I suppose, others have it much worse and may require surgery. I think mine might be fixable with the right treatment.

So what to do? Doctors recommend NOT doing this type of Ab work as it can make the separation of your Ab muscles even worse, causing a more protruding tummy and even worse, maybe a hernia. This morning I went ahead and did my workout, it was Dynamic Core. When doing the V-holds I did my best to pull my Ab muscles in towards the back wall so they would not stick out, not sure if this is helpful....There are lots of exercises out there to help heal this, and I REALLY don't want it to get any worse. I'm thinking my last 2 weeks of Focus T25 are going to be pretty pathetic if I can't do the Ab work.

SO Should I keep doing the workouts and just modify the sections with Ab work to do the exercises that HELP this? I think the cardio and leg work would be fine to keep doing..... OR Should I stop altogether and just call it good enough with Focus T25 and switch back to weight training combined with the Ab exercises that help Diastasis Recti?

Two nights ago I literally looked 5 months pregnant (it sticks out MORE when you have had a lot of food). I've got to change something or I WILL damage this even worse. It was not bad the past year, not at all, I never noticed it! but I also wasn't doing CORE workouts EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK either.

I feel like a failure if I stop FT25 now, with only 2 weeks left in the 10 week program. But I feel like I'm hurting my body and my progress if I don't do something to treat this condition ASAP. Any thoughts????????????

Jessica
35yo Wife and Mother of two amazing kids (ages 2 & 4)

Visit my Journal - My So Called Low Carb Life
Sicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #153
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/116.8/115-120
Jessica- I don't have much knowledge about diastasis Recti but I think your health is more important than finishing 2 weeks of rotation. My suggestion would be to stop all abdominal work and see a doctor. I am so sorry to hear about it I know you have been working hard for past few weeks. Taker care girl and get some professional advise. Big hugs sweetie
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:44 AM   #154
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Marika! I don't think I need the Doc, it's pretty clear what is happening. My midwife had told me during my last pregnancy that this was happening I just had no idea that it could get worse with the wrong type of ab workouts!!

I'm just bummed I can't do Focus T25 to it's full potential. I knew something weird was going on when my tummy was sticking out more after the alpha phase, I mean I worked my core HARD for 4 weeks straight only to see it bulge it a little? So I pressed on thinking maybe MORE would help? Now I do admit, when I FLEX it looks great! LOL. I thought about it all weekend, I looked up all sorts of exercises I can do to help bring these muscles back together. Since just about every workout in Focus T25 has parts with crunches, planks and V-holds I thought it would be too hard to sub in the other moves and still stay on track.

SO I am going to stop Focus T25, instead I'm going to go back to Insanity fast & furious and do it every day for the next 2 weeks to finish the program, I mean I"m on week 8 out of 10, I have to do something every day or I really will feel like a failure!! Insanity F&F is a HARD cardio workout with some good leg and arm work. There is only one plank exercise in it and I can modify that one to pull those ab muscles in like I should be. That's my plan! I did this one a lot last summer, some weeks i DID do it every day, I had no Ab separation issues last year doing it so I think it will be just right.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #155
Senior LCF Member

Holy Mother of God......Insanity fast & furious is still the same bad ass cardio workout I remember, wow! I am still sweating and it's been over an hour later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #156
Blabbermouth!!!

Jessica- you are a super women. Instanity is well... insane
Glad you are able to exercise just by changing your routine!
Old 09-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #157
Blabbermouth!!!

Jessica- I apples!
Old 09-26-2013, 07:52 AM   #158
Senior LCF Member

SO I weighed today, 143, Just as I suspected. 8 pounds up from goal. I also decided today is my last day of working out with Insanity/Focus T25. I have a REALLY busy week next week, I think my body just needs a break. Last year when I did Insanity f&f for 90 days straight I saw a nice whoooosh several days after I stopped. My body was like YES let's relax.....I'm in great shape! I made it about 9 weeks into the 10 week program. Good enough! Time to focus on healthy eating, Ab exercises to repair the diastasis recti, no cheats, and cutting alcohol.

Yesterday- I slipped up ONCE and had about 5 red grapes (someone left a bowl of them on the table at work) not bad, and I probably had enough room in my carbs to have them anyway - last night I was HUNGRY a bit after dinner, I snacked on 2 slices of salami. Once again, Not bad. I DID Not eat any of the kids leftovers, I DID Not have any alcohol, and I DID Not eat anything after 9pm. And aside from the above I stuck to my menu to a "T"

todays menu:
BRK - 1 egg, 2 slices of ham and a cheese wedge scrambled
LCH - leftover chicken thighs x 2 with leftover squash
SNK - Walnuts and laughing cow cheese
DNR - squash and sausage casserole topped with tom sauce and cheese
DRK - coff, water, pepsi max (need one today, I'm SUPER tired since I got up at 5am!)
DST - if needed, sf jello with heavy cream

Todays workout was Insanity fast & furious, man it kicked my butt again! I'm going to take a week or two off now and then workout 2 -3 days a week going into the holidays. After the new year I might start a new rigorous program again. I was thinking of a mashup with Brazil Butt Lift, Fast & Furious, and a few of the Focus T25 workouts that aren't Ab focused (lower body focus is a good one, so is speed 1.0 and speed 2.0).

I am avoiding all PUMPKIN stuff still. I've decided to wait until Oct 1st before having anything pumpkin. My first item will probably be some pumpkin MIM's (muffin in a minute) I've missed those, it's been a while....and it feels like good muffin weather as it is cooler out and the leaves are changing. I think I'll make a couple next week! I already have all the ingredients :-)
Old 09-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #159

Taking a break from the workout is a great idea. Let the body readjust! I am cutting back on alcohol too! I SO LOVE the wine! When I drink it, I get careless with nibbling!!!!!
Old 09-27-2013, 05:54 AM   #160
Senior LCF Member

Wine is definitely my FAVE.......I've lately been drinking vodka and flavored seltzer for less calories, but it isn't the same as my good ol VINO.... I did have ONE drink last night, not bad....Could have been worse but I waited until 8pm to have it so I only ended up with one. Yay!

Today is going to be a little crazy for me, I have to drive almost an hour to the dealership to get my car serviced, I HATE waiting in their waiting room....ugh....Anyhow, since it's right around lunchtime I prepared myself a little salad with some turkey to take along. The onions and tomatoes are all fresh from local gardens, I LOVE this time of year!! Our freinds last night also brought us up a bunch of yellow squash from their garden and a dozen eggs (they have free-range, like us, but theirs are older and actually laying....ours should be laying SOON!).

Next week I'll start on the pumpkin stuff!! LOL!! I'm trying to hold off until October so I don't get pumpkined out *wink

Tonight I'm hanging out with my BFF and some other girls, she is actually hosting a "toy" party...LOL...like yeah, adult toys. These are usually pretty fun! Lots of giggles! I'm bringing a veggie platter with dip.

todays menu:
BRK - 2 eggs (fresh from yesterday!) scrambled with a little swiss
LCH - Chef Salad with spicy ranch dressing
SNK - walnuts and apple slices
DNR - will probably just eat finger foods at the BFF's - pepperoni, cheese, veggies, etc....
DRK - coff, water, probably a little vodka and seltzer w/lime later. Friday it's OK!!!!

No exercise today, but I have soccer tomorrow with the pre-K kids. I'm helping coach again this week so will get some running around in that's for sure. Looking forward to it! Supposed to be a nice weekend, will probably spend a lot of it outdoors with the kiddos. We're going to pick all the pears from our trees (we have two) and bring them to another friend who has a cider press - she's going to help me make hard pear cider. hee heee....
Old 09-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #161
Blabbermouth!!!

Jessica- hope your wait in at the dealership goes by fast. I know what you mean...I dislike it myself

So it is a progress on the wine. Maybe just having 1 glass for the time being is a good thing instead of cutting it off suddenly.

It is wonderful that you access to home grown veggies. There is a big difference. I get it from farmers market but the season is almost over

Enjoy your weekend!!!!
Old 09-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #162

Enjoy your GIRL TIME tonight. Those parties are always good for a laugh or two or THREE! Hard Pear cider, I have never had that....sounds good!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:49 AM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Happy Monday? LOL.... We had beautiful weather this weekend, can't complain. I scored on some fresh local produce from a nearby farmer's market- got all this for less than ten bucks:

The kids are gonna munch on the carrots all week at day care, I also made them a broccoli alfredo (homemade alfredo suace!) to have for lunches with the fresh broc.....After we ate half the raspberries out of the container (Fall Raspberries in VERMONT are the most AMAZING berries you will ever have!) and then I tossed the rest of them into the mix for peanut butter clouds. Wow, came out super yummy! Raspberry and natural peanut butter clouds (with stevita sweetener):

We also made apple chips - because I'm boycotting apple crisp this week but we have SO MANY apples still left --

All you need are apples and cinnamon and an oven on low - YUM!!! Addy wasn't a fan, but Aiden, Daddy, and I snacked on these all afternoon:

I'm going to make some more apple chips this week, and then bring a bunch of apples to Aiden's class for snacks and crafts....then we should be done! I can move on to pumpkin stuff now, hee heee..... I'm pretty proud to not have had ice cream and apple crisp this weekend! I also did not drink at all on Saturday and kept it to two drinks only yesterday. Today no alcohol at all.....and NO CHEATS.

todays menu:
BRK - small avocado with 3 pieces of bacon and 2 tomato slices
LCH - ham salad on lettuce with a couple more tomato slices
SNK - walnuts and grapes - maybe a piece of laughing cow cheese
DNR - baked tuna stuffed green pepper with salsa
DRK - coff, water
DST - a few raspberry clouds if needed

No workout today, just going to do some more Ab exercises this evening to help with the Diastasis Recti, I felt kinda lazy not getting up to work out this morning. I had to convince myself I NEED the break. It's a hard habit to break once you're in the routine!!!

Going to do this month's well girl workouts too...just have to modify some of them a bit to work the abs different in certain exercises=

Last edited by Sicca; 09-30-2013 at 06:51 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #164
Senior LCF Member

Had a great night last night. I think I over ate, but it was all good stuff. I had 2 dozen eggs from our friends down the road so I made one dozen into egg salad and used spicy brown mustard, it came out super good! I used another dozen and made a quiche. With very little milk, so it is rather cakey with all the eggs, but SUPER good. It has Avocado slices, tomatoes, bacon, garlic and grated VT Cheddar. Mmmmmmmmmm. I'm going to have a piece in a few minutes but I taste tested it last night and it was YUMMY!! I taste tested too many things last night.....all Legal though!!!

No Alcohol, woo-hoo!! I am very proud. I went to the fridge MANY times and there is a big ol bottle of pinot grigio in there from the weekend just staring at me. It was MOnday, I could have used a glass....but I held back. I felt so powerful. LOL!!!

I was totally not in the mood for green pepper last night so I fried up some tilapia we had in the freezer in some butter (I need to get more coconut oil!) and had it with a side salad (spinach, tomato, onion, cucumber, banana peppers, olives, and newman's olive oil and vinegar dressing, a sprinkle of parm, MMmmm) Had to share:

Todays menu:
BRK - crustless quiche
Lch - egg salad with olives on spinach
SNK - cucumbers in olive oil & vinegar
DNR - sausage & peppers/onions probably
DRK - coff/tea, a glass or two of wine later maybe? I'm leaving it up in the air!

Todays workout - Well girl weighted twists tonight and Ab exercises for my DR (while I wait for SOA to come on at 10pm!!)

Last edited by Sicca; 10-01-2013 at 06:31 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #165
Blabbermouth!!!

Beautiful pictures Jessica

Good job on staying away from alcohol
Old 10-01-2013, 06:43 AM   #166

Those apple chips look amazing! OH and I love apple crisp. My DD11's birthday party is Saturday night and she has requested apple pie and cherry pie instead of cake. I think I will make some apple crisp since I can't have the pie! I love me some apple crisp! I also bought a package of apple carmel cake mix. Again, I can't have it, but I am thinking of making the recipe on back for the bake sale the team is having this weekend.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member

quick drive by, super busy! Missed work yesterday as I was at the VET all day and then drove hours up to another vet with a surgeon who can do titanium plates. My dog Bandit got hit by a car Tuesday night :-(

He's going to be just fine, but his femur is broken badly, splintered.....it's going to cost a lot too. But he's our favorite, our good boy, we have to fix him!!! His surgery is later today, i'm praying everyting goes well!!!

I Love you Bandit!!

Old 10-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #168
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: greengeeny
Stats: 226/167.2/135
WOE: Eating less than 20 carbs a day
Start Date: September 13, 2013
I love your page! I am no where near eating fruit yet, but I am curious about the clouds you mentioned. What are those? I love reading blogs of people that are maintaining. It gives me encouragement to stay on track and have faith in the lc way.
greengeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #169
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengeeny View Post
I love your page! I am no where near eating fruit yet, but I am curious about the clouds you mentioned. What are those? I love reading blogs of people that are maintaining. It gives me encouragement to stay on track and have faith in the lc way.
OMG I love the clouds!!! You can make them in so many ways too. I'm going to start adding pumpking to them now that it's October :-) I don't think I can link to the page where it's at, so I'm copying it here:

CREAM CHEESE CLOUDS
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2-3/4 cup granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda *
1/2 teaspoon vanilla or other flavoring

Beat everything with an electric mixer until fluffy. Drop by bite-size spoonfuls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour. Store in the freezer and eat frozen.

Makes 24 clouds

* I didn't think they were quite sweet enough with 1/2 cup so I used liquid Splenda to equal 3/4 cup granular. The counts are based on 3/4 cup Splenda.

NOTE: You can store these in the refrigerator and they will hold their shape quite well as long as they are good and cold.

With granular Splenda:
Per Cloud: 70 Calories; 7g Fat; 1g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb
Per 2 Clouds: 140 Calories; 14g Fat; 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs

With liquid Splenda:
Per 2 Clouds: 134 Calories; 14g Fat; 2g Protein; .5g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; .5g Net Carbs
Per 4 Clouds: 268 Calories; 29g Fat; 3g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb

*This is a recipe that's been going around the low carb community for years and I finally got around to trying it. They're very good but addictive. Something about eating them frozen is very nice. They basically taste like little bites of frozen cheesecake but you could make all kinds of variations by using different flavorings and adding chopped nuts, coconut, low carb candies and things like that. I've got some ideas in my head for variations so stay tuned.

------------------------

I use a melon baller to make perfect little round "clouds" that are all the same size. I can sometimes get 30 clouds out of one batch. When you add other ingredients keep it to a cup or less (pumpkin, berries, peanut butter, etc..) otherwise it loses it's consistency.

Try them, they are easy and great to pop in your mouth when you head to the fridge for a snack!! They are filling too...a few go a long way!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #170
Blabbermouth!!!

Jessica, I am so sorry to hear that. I pray that Bandit's surgery goes well
Take care!
Old 10-03-2013, 11:07 AM   #171
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: greengeeny
Stats: 226/167.2/135
WOE: Eating less than 20 carbs a day
Start Date: September 13, 2013
Oh...pumpkin sounds amazing. Every year for Thanksgiving I make pumpkin rolls. It is going to be hard not to eat those this year, so I think I am just going to buy one for the kids. Store bought goodies are not an issue for me. BUT...homemade ALWAYS is. Let me know after you try them how it turned out and how much to add!
greengeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #172
Senior LCF Member

Bandit is coming home today He had surgery yesterday to repair his broken femur. They couldn't match the bone back up so had to cut some. His leg is about 5% shorter but that shouldn't even be noticed. They pulled 4 front teeth too, but again he won't really notice it because they were the top front between the K9's. He will be back to normal in NO time they said!!! Yes the Vet Bill was huge......wow! Thank god for credit cards. I can't wait to see him later!!!!!

So checked the scale today. 139.0 that's cool. I did some measurements too last weekend I should mention- the only thing that got smaller was my hips. My biceps, waist, thighs, and chest all stayed the same. I can clearly see muscle definition from all those workouts though. I feel fit and tight, and healthy! I think I just need to focus on ditching the alcohol - like cutting back to only weekends or something. It's really a calorie and sugar buster, and even though I may just have 2 drinks a night, they add up! plus it's NIGHT......the worst time for me to consume anything. This week was a great start. Next week will be even better. I'll go 3 nights instead of 2

todays menu:
BRK - leftover quiche
LCH - egg salad on spinach with green olives
SNK - dark chocolate covered coffee beans x 4, some salami and cheese later on
DNR - not sure yet, DH is picking it up tonight
DRK - coff, water, and yes it's Friday and my puppy dog is coming home! So I will probably have a couple glasses of vino.

Pre-K soccer practice in the morning. I am helping coach again, so I get to run around with a bunch of 4 year olds. It's fun though, but I need to spend some time cleaning our house this weekend too.....UGH..nothing exciting! Happy Friday!
Old 10-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #173
Blabbermouth!!!

Glad to hear Bandit is coming home today

Great results from the rotation!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #174
Senior LCF Member

Monday Monday.....UGH!! I didn't eat so well this weekend, surprise. So today is a low carb detox day, hee hee. I haven't eaten anything yet because I actually don't feel so well. Going to try for some salad later, we'll see how it goes. My tummy is just a little nauseas, ick.

Bandit is doing very well. walking pretty good for having a broken leg! He's on all sorts of medication the poor guy.

So this weekend I am going to Ohio to sell some books at an expo. Leaving Friday morning and coming back on Monday. Excited and nervous all at the same time. I don't like leaving my babies but this is my job. At least it's not for very long.

Not going to post meals today because I am unsure what I will be eating since I'm not well.....Hoping to get some kettlebell exercises in later along with some Ab stuff....again we'll see!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #175
Senior LCF Member

Feeling good today, I wasn't going to drink last night but we had friends over so I had only TWO vodka seltzers. I didn't even finish the second. That's pretty good! Tonight I plan on NO alcohol.

Gonna have an even lower carb day today.....Trying to clean up my act before I have to travel this weekend. I will be VERY good when I travel, I always am. I find it exciting to go to new places to find foods that will work for me. A co worker and I fly out on Friday morning to Columbus Ohio to sell books at an expo for the weekend. I fly home Monday!!!

todays menu:
BRK - last piece of quiche from last week.
LCH - chicken thigh with leftover brussels and bacon
SNK - egg salad
DNR - ham steak, asparagus, a little hollandaise
DRK - coff, water, seltzer
DST - 4 clouds

Did not get my exercise in yesterday because of the friends we had visiting. They didn't leave until after 9pm, so tonight for sure I am getting some workouts in. Kettlebells!!!!!
Old 10-10-2013, 07:43 AM   #176
Senior LCF Member

Quick check in-- got a lot to do today to get ready for my sales trip to Ohio! Super busy at home and work....Bless my husband for being so great about staying here with the kids for the weekend and telling me NOT TO WORRY. Yeah, sorry.....being a Mom means I'm always worrying about one thing or another, LOL. But I feel good about the progress I've made. Cupboards and fridge are all stocked with easy foods for them, laundry all caught up- plenty of clothes and towels. The house is also pretty clean too.....although I doubt it will look this way when I get back Monday night.

Hubby plus 4 year old son plus 2 year old daughter minus Mommy equals = Messy house!!! That's fine....I am taking two days off next week and will have plenty of time to clean up!

Decided to weigh today since I leave at 4:30am tomorrow and wont' get a chance until I get back- 139.8 Not bad, still wanna get back to that 135 range I like so much, but as long as it's still in the 130's I'm not in panic mode. I just keep doin what I'm doin.....Next week I'll start back into some more workout routines, haven't figured out what I'll do and when.....Maybe over the weekend I'll come up with a plan.

Ok, signing off!!!

p.s. leftover poppers (bacon wrapped jalapeno's with cream cheese) go great with eggs!!!! What a YUMMY breakfast I had today
Old 10-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #177
Blabbermouth!!!

Have a great time Jessica!
Old 10-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #178

How was the trip???? Did your house survive????
Old 10-21-2013, 11:43 AM   #179
Senior LCF Member

OMG It's been forever since I've checked in!! Shame on me....

The trip was good, my eating was on par. I had several indulgences, but nothing too major (ah-em creme brulee). I weighed when I got back and was sitting at 139, so no change in weight!!! Yay!!!

I had a great birthday weekend. Made a pumpkin cheesecake for myself. Funny thing was that I looked up the recipe without reading it through, just saw the ingredients. Got those and ON my birthday started to make it--- first I was bummed it was going to take 45 minutes to bake. THEN I was even more bummed to learn that it has to be refrigerated overnight!! SO guess what that meant? Pumpkin cheesecake for breakfast the day after my birthday!!! It was awesome, about 5 carbs a slice too!!! And so tasty!!

Had a great weekend hanging with the kiddos, we carved pumpkins, here they are:

UNFORTUNATELY are chickens thought they were tasty, so they do not look like this anymore. At least we took pictures. Addy wanted a unicorn, ugh....I worked so hard on that one!! Hubby did the Boston Red Sox logo of course, and good thing BECAUSE THEY ARE HEADED FOR THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!

So much for trying to cut down on alcohol this week!! It's not very often your team is in the world series, hee hee....

OK well it's Monday, I"m not weighing! I probably won't weigh until Friday anyway, I bet it will be the same anyway. I would really like to shake some things up and get rid of these pesky 4 pounds hanging around. I'm starting to exercise agian but not too intense. Like 3 days a week.....we'll see how that goes for a few weeks and maybe I'll look at changing my eating a bit.!?!??!

todays meals:
BRK - 1 egg + leftover jalapeno poppers (bacon, peppers, cream cheese)
LCH - garden salad with turkey, almond slivers and o+v dressing
SNK - brie cheese, grapes, and walnuts all mixed together
DNR - steak and broc with a parm butter sauce
DRK - coff
DST - might make some clouds, haven't decided yet......I have some leftover strawberries that would go good in them......

Todays Exercise:
Insanity f&f at lunch
well girl's dumbell squats w/shoulder rotation (a little behind on these workouts!!)
Old 10-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #180
Blabbermouth!!!

Jessica, Happy Belated Birthday

Pumpkin cheesecake for breakfast sounds awesome. Nice way to start your birthday. How about posting a recipe, please

Wow, those pumpkins look great!!!

Awesome on not gaining while away. That's a big achievement, girl.

Have a great week ahead!!!