LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2014, 12:55 AM   #812
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sandy1
Stats: 165/147.3/140's
WOE: A72
Start Date: February 1st 2014
Ah Judy, I am going to say a prayer for you, that made me feel really sad that you are having to go through this worry, so I will be thinking of you today, let us know how it all turns out....sending you a hug, wish I could give you a real one.
Congratulations on your weight....138, wow totally incredible, you are doing amazing....anyway fingers crossed and prayer about to be said, take care and try not to worry......
Sandy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:12 AM   #813
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: windygap
Stats: Ex:166/136/130
WOE: Atkins now doing JUDDD and lowcarb
Start Date: April28,2013JUDDD start June 16' 2013
Trying not to worry but I just checked my numbers this morning 4 am and 122 /80. yesterday I was 99/70. See what I mean. When I know I have to pass it scares me to death. Even at any doc office.

Weight still 138 before a down day that is great. Maybe another drop tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed. Got to go. Any body who is surfing by please could you add a prayer please. I need all I can get. They dropped the numbers from 160/90 to 160/80 that is not good for several of our drivers. Thank You to all I love all of you and thankyou Carol I am glad you are not tired of me yet.
windygap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:53 AM   #814
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DaisyGG
Stats: 211/198/155 5'7"
WOE: keto
Start Date: 3.9.14
I am adding mine sweet woman. Think peaceful and zen thoughts before the reading - it couldn't hurt! I'll be thinking of your testing today. I'm confident you'll do fantastic.

DaisyGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:10 AM   #815
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: giggles4me
Stats: 160/135/125
WOE: JUDDD / low carb
Start Date: 8/16/2014
Good job on moving the scale, you will be caught up to me in no time...

Sending hug and prayers your way for you today.. It will all work out for you!
giggles4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:21 AM   #816
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Good job on moving the scale and prayers are being sent your way!!!!

Enjoy your long weekend girl. TRY not to worry!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:06 AM   #817
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Garden
Stats: 176/144.8/Skinny (5'4")
WOE: LC/LC
Start Date: 12/12/11(restart)10/02/13
Good Luck on the physical! My BP is always up when I get it checked at the dr office. At home it's fine. It's just anxiety. You'll be okay - good drivers are hard to come by - they won't dismiss you!
Garden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:18 AM   #818
Senior LCF Member

Hi girls. I did not get home from work til 10:45 last night so I was too tired from the day to get on that late.

First of all every one please go to my JUDDD Thread What do I do and read what is working for me now. I don't want to have to recopy it because I am afraid I will screw it up if I try to explain again. I don't know if this will work for sandy susan or smalls but it might help all JUDDD girls.

Sandy susan and smalls you are all ready doing this . You are not bounceing up and down so I don't think it will help you but the bouncers mightget some help.

I failed my blood preasure test the first time. 170/100. I TOLD YOU IT WOULD GO UP!
My boss decided to have me do a kindergarden run right before my appt. These kids have had a sub. everyday this week and before that they had a man. No offence to any men here but we all know that a man will drive fast just to get them home and not try to make them mind. I had about 20 kids or more jumping up and down 10 kids out in the isle at the same time while driving and me yelling the whole time. You could have heard them in England they were so loud. One girl tried to climb over a high seat while I was driving. I yelled she stoped in mid stream and looked at me like what the hell I do this all the time what are you talking about I can.t do this.

Well to make a long story short I got the kids to school. I pull back into the garage 3 mins. before I was to be at my test. I ran to my car drove to the dr. office got there 5 late. They had took some one else in my place so I had to wait 15 min. before the took me. Then I could not give a pee test at that point. What ever you don't strain to do that test it will RAISE you blood preasure. So then we tested the eyes. I passed that shock shock only by your prayers. Ears were down again but ok then bloodpreasure test.
170/100 so I had to lay on the left side on the table in the dark quiet room to try to bring it down. 158/90 that time. So she said just lay here till the dr comes in. Then she ran in and said I am sorry but some one just came in with a cut had and the dr. can not see you for 30 min. so get up and sit in the chair till he is done. Well by that point it wat 10 till 2pm. I called my boss and broke the news to her that I was stuck there and I could not run my run a 2 pm or take the trip at 2:15 which ever she wanted me to do. Needless to say she went into shock because we were very short handed by that point. Droctor came back in and finished me up and passed me for another year by me being 158 and not161 When I was laying in the dark I kept praying to god and reminding him I had prayers coming in as far as England and I could sure use some help there. I kept pleading with him to listern to all the prayers and help me please. It was not my fault that they put me on that run at the last min. and then made me late.

Need less to day I will never let them set me up to fail like that ever again. The answer is no no no from here on out on test day.

Well I did not mean to ramble on. I went on the trip at 3:45 till 10:30 and then came home.

I have to get ready to go decorated our graves with my mom and sister so I will see you all later.

Thank you for all the prayers. If it was not for you all being on my side and god listening to them I would have failed for good. Thanks and kisses and hugs to all
Old 05-24-2014, 06:38 AM   #819
Major LCF Poster!

Phew Judy...wow...that was really drama filled lol, I could feel myself sitting on the edge of my chair while reading that.....I am so happy for you that you passed, it sounds like it was close though and thank goodness you had some time to lie quietly to get your bp back down again, it couldn't have helped your bp knowing you were letting your boss down but totally not your fault as you were stuck, what a wild day you had and then you had to work until ten thirty.....well I am so glad that is over for you, and you deserve to do something nice and relaxing this weekend, I hope the sun is shining for you...sending you hugs....
Old 05-24-2014, 10:14 AM   #820
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
That's great news Judy! I'm so glad you were able to pass with a little patience and help from the nurse. You're right, that stressful run right before was not fair to you.
Old 05-24-2014, 02:20 PM   #821
Senior LCF Member

I had a very great day today. first mom called and said she did not feel like going to the grave yard to put flowers on so would I go by me self. So I went there and did that then stopped a the store to get some meds. Then I found some great fruit so I got that and a cook book I wanted so I was tickled to get it. Then I stopped to get a big diet cherry coke at sonic. The guy said that will be 194 and I thought that was odd because it was too low. When I got to the window he handed me a little drink. Well I let him know that was not what I ordered so he made me a big one. I tried to pay the differents and he said no it was his mistake.

So then I stopped at the hardware store to cash in my 50 dollar gift card for mothers day.
I got a Japanies Maple tree, which I have wanted since 2007. I have tried to grow 2 little ones and they never make it thru the winters so I got a med. size one this time. Then I found a standing hanger for my hanging pot I have. 2 bags of hanging flowers. and a flat of flowers for all my pots on the porch.

Then on the way home I passed a house about 1/8 of a mile from my house that has one of those archways for flowers with a wooden seat built in the middle for sale. I have loved that ever since that lady bought it years ago. She also has a new tall white big one that matches her fence. I have been druling over them for years every time I pass. Well I went back after I unloaded the car and bought it and ask if I could pay them to bring it home as my car could not hold it. They just brought it. I am so excited. I will have to paint it and get big stones to put the legs on so it wont rot in all the water we get but it still has all the twine running up it for the flowers to run on.

I have wanted one of these for years and got it for a crazy price. I am so happy today. This sure makes up for yesterday.
Old 05-24-2014, 02:32 PM   #822
Major LCF Poster!

What a lovely day you have had...buying flowers and then getting something that you have always wanted....Judy I couldn't have wished for a better day for you than the one you have just had, it sounded wonderful, your archway that you bought sounded lovely, you are going to have fun making it look good, maybe when you have it sorted out you could post some pics, what flowers are you thinking of for rambling over it.....I hope your next few days off are just as good....
Old 05-25-2014, 03:41 AM   #823
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DaisyGG
Stats: 211/198/155 5'7"
WOE: keto
Start Date: 3.9.14
It was for sale only for you! I can see it in my mind. Lovely!
DaisyGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 04:04 AM   #824
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windygap View Post
I had a very great day today. first mom called and said she did not feel like going to the grave yard to put flowers on so would I go by me self. So I went there and did that then stopped a the store to get some meds. Then I found some great fruit so I got that and a cook book I wanted so I was tickled to get it. Then I stopped to get a big diet cherry coke at sonic. The guy said that will be 194 and I thought that was odd because it was too low. When I got to the window he handed me a little drink. Well I let him know that was not what I ordered so he made me a big one. I tried to pay the differents and he said no it was his mistake.

So then I stopped at the hardware store to cash in my 50 dollar gift card for mothers day.
I got a Japanies Maple tree, which I have wanted since 2007. I have tried to grow 2 little ones and they never make it thru the winters so I got a med. size one this time. Then I found a standing hanger for my hanging pot I have. 2 bags of hanging flowers. and a flat of flowers for all my pots on the porch.

Then on the way home I passed a house about 1/8 of a mile from my house that has one of those archways for flowers with a wooden seat built in the middle for sale. I have loved that ever since that lady bought it years ago. She also has a new tall white big one that matches her fence. I have been druling over them for years every time I pass. Well I went back after I unloaded the car and bought it and ask if I could pay them to bring it home as my car could not hold it. They just brought it. I am so excited. I will have to paint it and get big stones to put the legs on so it wont rot in all the water we get but it still has all the twine running up it for the flowers to run on.

I have wanted one of these for years and got it for a crazy price. I am so happy today. This sure makes up for yesterday.
The most "perfect" day by far !!! Very satisfying to the soul! Enjoy it!
Old 05-25-2014, 04:38 AM   #825
Senior LCF Member

I have not decided Sandy. I will have about a week to decide. I always wanted roses but I don't want that with the seat in the middle. I have seen trumpet plants or there is a very tiny white flower that grows in a big mass kind of like babysbreath I have seen on them that is very pretty and it blooms for a long time. I will have to do some thinking. Oh that is a scarey thought!

I forgot to tell all yesterday I hit 30 lbs. To day I bounced up a little due to a Micky D's hamburger with bun. Too much fresh mush melon and not counting. So It is back to the grind today. I had ate soo much chicken before the test that I just wanted to celebrate that I had past with a real hamburger. My God it tasted soooooooo gooooood.

Hope all have a great week end.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:39 AM   #826
Senior LCF Member

I am so glad it all worked out for you.. You sound so happy with all your gifts during your travels yesterday.. Good job on the deals...
Old 05-25-2014, 07:37 AM   #827
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
That bench sounds perfect! It really does sound like it was meant just for you. You're going to have so much fun getting your garden put together just so.

Congratulations on 30 pounds! Wonderful! Don't worry about the bounce. You have to have a treat every now and then, and you could have done a lot worse than a burger and melon. My grandma used to call them mush melons too! When I read that in your post it took me back.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:56 AM   #828
Major LCF Poster!

That white flower sounds amazing, you will have to let us know which one you decide on next time you go plant shopping, I am after another climbing plant but don't want a clematis, I think I will have to go to the garden center as well, so many climbers to chose from though.
congratulations on hitting the 30 pound mark Judy, that is such an accomplishment, so well done, you deserve to be skinny now, we are all going to have such a lovely summer with no added fat on us.....I agree as well you can't beat a good burger with the bun lol....hope the rest of your time off is good.
Old 05-26-2014, 04:22 AM   #829
Senior LCF Member

Morning Judy,

Congratulations on the 30 pounds loss..... maybe you can get me back on plan so I can drop some pounds.... please....
Old 05-26-2014, 05:59 AM   #830
Senior LCF Member

I just left you a note before comeing here HEHEHE! I am just counting like I told you on you site. Doing 310 one day then 1525 the next. Counting cals and carbs although for the last week I have not counted carbs. Week too hectic. Did get the cals. thought most days. Last night I did my 310 and was so glad I did not over eat then while I was trying to paint my archwaybench I got a call that there was problems in the family so between painting and running to get the phone I kept passing the kitchen and grabing something to nibble on. Big no no I ate about another 150 cals with all the nibbles. No drop to day still up to 138 where I bounced yesterday for eating a whole bag of popcorn after I was done counting for the day.

Stop and think girls we could be out there eating picnics all week end and gaining 10 pounds like the rest of the world. We are not eating bad every day this weekend so I would say we are doing ok for the holidays. I usually gain about 5 to 7 on a holiday weekend so 2 aint half bad as I see it.

Have a great day Love to all my girlfriends reading this. Got to go out and touch up with the stain on my benc. It took 5 hours last night to get all those little wholes painted and it was dark when I finished so it is hard telling how bad my touch up is today.
Old 05-26-2014, 06:41 AM   #831
Major LCF Poster!

Sounds like you are having fun painting and making your arch look pretty, we definitely want a pic when its all finished....you are right on the eating at least we aren't going to crazy, hopefully this week we will all be back on track again to get those numbers down, have a great day Judy.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:57 AM   #832
Major LCF Poster!

Oh! Don't you just love home improvement! I do! Sounds like you had a nice weekend doing things you love!

Me too!
Old 05-27-2014, 05:21 AM   #833
Senior LCF Member

Great job on the nice find.. Now just a bit of fixing it up and you will have a beautiful piece for your yard.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:08 PM   #834
Major LCF Poster!

How was your day Judy?
Old 05-28-2014, 12:16 AM   #835
Major LCF Poster!

Morning Judy, how are you doing today, working hard I guess but hope that sun is shining for you.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:43 AM   #836
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning!
Old 05-28-2014, 04:51 AM   #837
Senior LCF Member

Morning Judy,

How are things going??
Old 05-31-2014, 12:58 PM   #838
Senior LCF Member

Hi all I have been very busy last week of school and first day of mowing for the schools Friday. Have not dieted all week. We have partyed for a week. Up some but I know I will get it back down. Measured today and have lost 4 more in. since march. 1 bust 1 thigh 1 hips 1/2 muffin area 1/2 waist. So I just got to quit parting and start mowing and it will fall back off. We always loose 10 lbs mowing every year. I have had a uti infection all week and with all going on have not felt like dieting or doing much of anything.

Weather 82 and pretty. Have to go mow now for my self and weed eat. Been cleaning and had blood test early this morning. Eating way too much fresh fruit and sweets. Got to stop. Love all BYE
Old 06-01-2014, 04:27 AM   #839
Major LCF Poster!

You are melting away Judy! Take care!
Old 06-01-2014, 05:10 AM   #840
Senior LCF Member

I wish susan I am up to 143 again but know it will bounce right back off. Going to do my holding low on up day this week and try to bring it back to where it was. I just had to let loose with all that was happening at the time. No regreats just needed comphy food all week.

It is a beautiful day here in the 60's and sunny so far. Every one have a great day and I will see you tomorrow or Tue after doctor appt. Bye