LolaGetz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2014, 04:52 PM   #392
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: windygap
Stats: Ex:166/140/127 Now. 144
WOE: Atkins now doing JUDDD and lowcarb
Start Date: April28,2013JUDDD start June 16' 2013
Hey girls, I am here at last. I have got home late everyday and took my bath and read a couple of pages of my book then drop in bed to start over at 4am. Thank goodness Friday is coming. I have to work Sat. night till 10:30 and guess what. You got it more snow in the evening. We are waiting for some right now but I am hoping it hits south of us. It looks like it.

On a sad note I have blew it for 4 days. I have ate every thing that has not been nailed down and if it was I GOT THE CLAW HAMMER OUT AND PULLED IT UP!!! I don't know what is wrong with me. Crazy I guess. HEHEHE!!! I have not even seen the hula hoop much less used it. Tomorrow is a new day and I have to get back in the swing of things.

Love to all you wonder full girls. My feet are almost froze off Greeny I fully understand. I promise to write each and every one tomorrow. It is almost 8 and I have to eat supper and get to bed. Love and kisses to all.
windygap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #393
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sandy1
Stats: 165/149.4/140's
WOE: One day at a time
Start Date: February 1st 2014
Oh there you are lol.......I hope you enjoyed your four days of eating lol as its now back to the grind lol.....if I was at the weight you are I would have the few odd days of eating ok....your post did make me laugh though....and you know sometimes it does us good to get things out of our system so we can start again, the most important thing is you are back to get on track, oh that even rhythms lol.
It sounds like you are working really hard, so sometimes its nice to have a treat....I am actually dying for chocolate lol, but its to early in the game for me to have a cheat day.
Anyway glad to see you are back and you are safe.....stay warm...
Sandy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #394
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LolaGetz
Stats: 135.5/128.5/128 5'9"
WOE: Lower carb/ More fat
Start Date: Sept. 2013
So good to hear from you. Your post made me laugh too. I've also been irrationally hungry and have irresponsibly been eating too much. I chalk it up to winter weather and snow. I think I'm like a bear, storing up for the cold weather. I'm snowed in today but have rather enjoyed it. Take care, dear Judy.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:39 PM   #395
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Don't worry about a few days off plan. It happens! To us all! When you're over-busy like you have been, sometimes you just feel like you need to be nice to yourself, and if that means eating, then so be it. Dieting and exercise will always be here waiting for you when you're ready again. And we ain't going anywhere either!
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:57 AM   #396
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Girl, it happens to us all! Jump back on the rotations, you can do this! There are times that I am just SICK and TIRED for being SICK and TIRED of counting everything! FACT!

Happy Valentine's day girl -- LOVE YOU
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #397
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, sweet Judy!
Old 02-14-2014, 03:51 PM   #398
Senior LCF Member

Hi all. Just got home out of our latest snow storm. Of course it had to start at 1 when we let out at 2. We drove thru it all and it is still dropping. I slid right past one rode I was to turn left on. We slid 1/2 a bus length past and had to back up. Then we got stopped at the next road and turned right and started down a hill. We hit ice as soon as we got straight. We slid pretty good there too. After getting the last boy off we had to go across town and go up a huge curvey hill. By that point I told the next school hold my kids we need the bathroom. I explained that we had just slid all over and if I was going to slid down that hill I better go to the potty first. Ok girls quit laughing. It is not funny. You don't want me to have to get off the bus with wet pants to get a wheelchair off. Not a pretty site.

Yes I did goof for 4 days but weight is starting to go back down. I will be ok I just had to let loose for awhile. Thanks for all the nice comments. Sandy when you can you can have dark chocolate. I had it sometimes and it did not bother my looseing. Oh by the way does you hubby want this snow. We got about 3 in. today so far. There is a car on its side ontop of a icemound across the street and down about 4 houses from mine. It is leaning on a tel. pole. I am sure that guy would gladly give you all that snow so his car will come back down.

tgfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 02-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #399
Senior LCF Member

Oops! my kitten decided to say hi when I went to refill my coffee cup. She even posted it all by her self. Now tell me she is not smart. A lot of times she lays behind the screen to my lap top and takes her paw and reaches around the screen and tries to type while I am.

Ok where was I before she butted in. Oh Lola, Carol and Monica. Some times you just have to get away from dieting when nothing you are doing is working. Don't worry I will be fine. Monica my rotations are not working. I am trying to tweak it as Carol says but every thing I have tried starts going down then starts going back up. It is wild. I will find the answer. Oh by the way Carol. I have decided if I loose with the hoop it will be from all the times I have to pick it up not how many times it goes around. Smile.

I am sick and tired of rotations not working for some reason Monica. I can understand. But we will be ok as soon as this snow cabin fever leaves. Our bodys just thinks it needs more padding to keep warm.

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Hugs and kisses
Old 02-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #400
Senior LCF Member

Oh by the way I found that lady Dr.'s book about our way of eating that every one was telling about on JUDDD. I have 3 days off so I will being reading it all weekend. I forgot to tell you all.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:37 PM   #401
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LolaGetz
Stats: 135.5/128.5/128 5'9"
WOE: Lower carb/ More fat
Start Date: Sept. 2013
You have one mighty smart kitty, Judy. She seems more tech savvy than I am. Teeheehee.
Have a wonderful weekend. This snow is bound to melt sometime soon (I hope).
Old 02-15-2014, 08:34 AM   #402
Senior LCF Member

She really did post all by her self. I think she is smarter then me on this thing. I was shocked that she did it. We have about 3 to 4 new in. of the lovely white stuff on the drives this morning. Both of my neighbors have had theres hired done this morning already. I guess I will have to get out there and do it by hand again. I am being lazy this morning.

Monica your chicken soup does wonders on keeping warm. Love it. Hope you have a great loss today. This goes out to all my friends. Hope you all are doing fine.

Carol I have scaned thru the new book for 5/2 and I don't see anything earthshattering in it. It is just the same stuff only 5 off and 2 on. And maybe leave 12 hours between eating on DD meals. Other then that it just sounds like they copied Dr. J's book. I was hoping to find something new to try. I will just keep digging in the JUDDD files. Someone will give me a clue. Maybe I am like the girl that wanted to have a baby and could not. I just need to relax and forget about and it will just fall into place and happen.

Having a great DD so far.

Love to all. Going to do the drive when I get done reading on here.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:43 PM   #403
Blabbermouth!!!

You and your kitty crack me up! That was so cute. I wonder what she was trying to tell us? Something like:

"Help me! My mom won't eat hardly anything today and that means I get less treats too! Not fair! Someone tell her to stop it!"

I felt the same way about Dr. J's revised book. I had it on pre-order late last year, but cancelled it and got it from the library instead. I'm so glad I did, because I truly didn't find much significant new information. The old book I have will be just fine. I know what you mean though. I'm hungry for new information that could help me progress and just stay motivated.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham
Old 02-15-2014, 02:12 PM   #404
Senior LCF Member

I had to read some of your post out to my hubby about you slipping and sliding, oh that brought back memories lol, no I think you can keep your snow now lol, it sounds really stressful driving through that, but it sounds like you do really well, I think I would be a wreck by the time I got home lol.
I could totally imagine your little cat putting her paw around the screen to have a tap lol, how clever is that, and how cute.
Hope you get a nice whoosh soon...you will, its awful when you stall, it sounds like you are trying to figure it out and that's half the battle...good luck Judy.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:31 AM   #405
Senior LCF Member

I told my sister what Noel did and she cracked up laughing. She has 4cats and 1 kitten and is going thru the same sort of things. Carol maybe she was saying help my mom just went nuts with this snow driving. I know it took 2 mugs of coffee that night to calm me down.

I cleaned the drive yesterday afternoon. Got up this morning at 7 and looked at the street and said oh good no more snow. HAHAHA!!!! I for got to look at the drive. I about screamed when an hour later I looked at the drive all nice and white again. It had snowed in the night and I did not catch it the first time. Went out and cleared out again. Only 1/2 to 1 in this time. It is going to be in the high 50's or 60 on the 20th. My birthday and no clearing snow YEAAAAAA!

Carol I thought the same thing on his new book. I was hopeing to find out why I am having problems. It was the same stuff almost. No answers to work with. This 5-2 sounds the same you just don't have to worry about staying strict on every other day. It would be easier to juggle you social life. But I don't have one so to speak so am not worried about that. Carol what numbers do you work with. Just wondering. I saw that Dawn said she worked with 2000/700 and so did one of the other girls. I guess all our bodys work different. I know I have got enough exercise with clearing the drive just about every day.

Sandy I bet I gave you hubby a good laugh. I am so tired of driving a bus on this snow. But then again in about 2 months we will be saying the same thing about the heat. You can't win.

Hope all are well and having a great day. Judy
Old 02-16-2014, 10:43 PM   #406
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 35down
Stats: 209/156/135
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Hi! Oh your kitty's name is so sweet and so funny her saying hello and then posting!

Snow has definitely not been your friend this winter. Hope you are able to get some relaxing in on these days off. Looks like your guys weather machine-the hula hoop-might really be working to get you some warmer weather and how perfect in time for your birthday!

Looked at hula hoops at the sporting good store yesterday, Saw a weighted one that looked giant size around and then another forty dollar one that looked like it was put together in pieces so it could be different sizes I guess. Then saw one on the tv news from a toy show in New York that was liquid filled to make it easier to keep hula-ing they said. Going to look at WalMart tomorrow. Also saw a exercise program on tv where they demonstrated using a medicine ball and swinging it side to side and overhead etc. Going to check tomorrow to see if there are any lighter weight ones-really lighter weight ones-at WalMart and maybe give that a go.

Day two back on low carb. Sure has been a struggle. Am good for a few days and then 'poof' lose the motivation.

We are picking up our four and two year old grandsons Wednesday for a until Saturday visit.
Will be so fun to see them.

Wishing you a nice President's Day tomorrow with no snow shoveling and only dry and safe roads to drive on when you go back to work. Take Care! Will pop back by another day to see how you and your kitties are doing. What is your other kitty's name?

Joni
35down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:35 AM   #407
Big Yapper!!!!

Windy - I have lost my focus completely. Can't seem to get back to it and follow the way I was! honesty, when I switched to 4:3, set Up Days MWF then choose a Sa or Su I was following better. I may go back to that. I just can't seem to jump back on and stay on! SOrry about all the snow. So glad you stayed safe!
Old 02-17-2014, 10:12 AM   #408
Blabbermouth!!!

Judy, my numbers are just crazy right now. I've been doing 500ish DDs and 2000ish UDs, and I think I'm maintaining pretty well right there. Exercising more, hopefully building muscle. I'm not weighing, but I don't feel lighter, but I have gone down to size 14 Levis from my 16s, so something's up.

Today I have recommitted to WLM, so I'm going to try 450ish DDs and 1800ish UDs, which is what the calculator says I should be, at 25% (per Varady's recommendation that it's best for health markers, etc). We'll see if I can get the scale moving back down again.

I sure hope the weather forecast is right about your birthday! No snow!
Old 02-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #409
Senior LCF Member

Hi everybody. Don't look out the wind0w but that is not snow out there. IT IS ICE COMING DOWN NOW. I went to the nurseing home early today since I was off and I knew rain, ice, rain was comeing then you know what. At 2:30 I was going by our goodwill store and said why not its not doing anything. Well I looked all thru the store then saw it was raining when I went to the counter. I ask those who were coming is it ice and they said no so I hurried home about 2 miles away. My sister called just as I pulled in the garage to see if I beat the rain and ice. I said yes and was getting the food out to go up my front porch steps. Just as I got on the porch lightening hit the sky it thundered and I dropped the cell phone as I slid across the porch with a case of diet pop 2 sacks and my purse. The phone landed open face down the chip came out of the back. I tried to gather it all up before it got too wet while still ice skating . Then I had to go and call my sister on the house phone so she would not be worried I had broke my neck. She thought the lightening had hit the cell phone. I had to go out 2 more times and skate across to finish getting every thing in. Never a dull moment around here!

Joni, the kitten is Noel because I got her before Christmas. She is all black with a white spot under the neck. Long hair with single strands of white in the black every once in a while. She has long white hair coming out of the ears too. Boogie is my man of the house. He protects the house if anything is out side. He is short hair all black with green eyes. Fluffy is my older Black and white long hair that is very big and Angora Hair. She is about 9 years old.

I under stand every one having trouble since Christmas. I think it is this cold weather we are having. We just can't think about cutting down when all we want is warm comfey food to heat us up. I under stand all 3 of you. I have been trying higher numbers and Carol its funny you said 500 and 2000. That is where I am right now. Trying to go to 400 today to see what happens. I have found out when I over eat when I was off I did not gain and started to drop on a up day so am trying higher UD now to see. Monica and Joni I feel for you too! I have been pulling my hair out since Dec. 26th. It will break I know it will and we will all start staying on and going down.

Oh carol I just bought 12's to inspire me. One pair G Vanderbelt and One pair LL Bean flannel lined. I thought I could work into them. I also bought Med. shirt. Well let me tell you all I got all on and they are comfey. I am shocked. I wear 14's and lg shirts. So even though I have not seen numbers go down and clothes not falling off something is happening. Woop Woop Woop!!!!

Joni WalMart Gold Gym Hula Hoop. $!9.95. Comes in 4 parts and you hook them together. Mine did not want to lock in but after I tried to use it a few times they did. 2.5 lb. Yes Carol I am going to do it as soon as I get off. It must be working if I can get in those pants. And by the way the waist lines arejust right on one and loose on the lined ones.

Come on Thrusday. 60 weather with all this snow and Ice. Go figure.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:39 AM   #410
Big Yapper!!!!

Judy - way to go on the size 12's and medium shirt! You are doing great. Keep it up. Me, i have no one to blame but myself!

You be careful. Ice it not anything to mess with!
Old 02-20-2014, 06:31 AM   #411
Blabbermouth!!!

Happiest of Birthdays, Dear Judy! You're one of the sweetest, funniest gals I've met online! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Old 02-20-2014, 10:02 AM   #412
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 35down
Stats: 209/156/135
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Judy

from your lowcarbfriend in Washington state!

Joni
35down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:33 PM   #413
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Monica I guess I am doing something even tho the scales don't show it.

Thanks Carol and Joni. I did not do anything special today. Just stopped at Bob Evans for supper by my self. But I did enjoyed it. Sat I get to go to a real ghost hunters evening from 7pm to 3 am sunday. My sisters new guy friend has a club and they go all over to check sites out. She signed us up and I just got word we were excepted a few min. ago. Going to a big house in our town that is 4 stories high. WE get to go thru the whole house and they are going to show us how to use their equip. Love all of you!
Old 02-21-2014, 06:13 AM   #414
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy LATE birthday girl! Ghost hunters! WOW now that sounds different! Enjoy girl. Glad you had a great day. Sometimes quiet is good!
Old 02-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #415
Blabbermouth!!!

Enjoy that ghost hunters experience! I love that kind of stuff. I don't know whether I believe or I don't. I guess I just leave room for all possibilities, you know? But I'm fascinated by it.

Have a great weekend!
Old 02-21-2014, 03:14 PM   #416
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Monica and Carol. My sister called to say we are going for sure. It sounds like fun. Now if I can just stay awake till 3am we will be ok. Also the girls at work say the ghost better be in the bath room because that is where I will be most of the time. HEHEHE!!!

It got to 60's yesterday and finally has most of the yards melted off. The sun feels sooooo goooood! Never thought I would say that. I just picked up tree limbs for about an hour for just 2 trees. We had bad winds for the last 2 days. I'll take that any day over the snow.

Hope everybody has a great weekend.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:52 PM   #417
Senior LCF Member

Sorry I missed your birthday.....Happy belated birthday for the 20th Judy....

Your ghost hunters adventures sounds like fun, I went on one a few years ago around our sea front where there are old towers and dungeons, it was a blast, so I am sure you will have lots of laughs.....I hope you tell us all about it, I could do with a good story lol.
Have a great weekend.....
Old 02-21-2014, 04:00 PM   #418
Senior LCF Member

Hey Sandy that sounded great. I wish I could have went there too. At this house they have been there several times. They have been touched. The leader had a sprit try to get is his body and he was out of it so to speak for about 10 min. They have had a voice on the voice box give correct answers. There is a young girl that relates to one of the girls in the group. There is a caretaker that died that talks on the box. It sounds like a neat place. I'll let you know what happens.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:04 PM   #419
Senior LCF Member

That sounds a hell of a lot scarier than the place I went to lol.....it gave me shivers just reading what you wrote lol....def have to tell us all about it now.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:38 PM   #420
Senior LCF Member

Yes I am looking forward to this. I agree about it being scary. This is the real thing this time.