Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 04:45 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuckyLou
Stats: 205/185/...
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: Late Aug 2012
Today's DD & all I can think about is food tomorrow! Planning to have 2 UDs/Normal Days Sun & Mon to help avoid feeling deprived. Am beginning to have "so much food, so little time" thoughts so hopefully it'll help.

Egg, cucumber, brown bread so far today. Flashes of rain on & off but hoping to get out with the family for some fresh air & fun. Fingers crossed.

Happy weekend to all
LuckyLou is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2013, 02:39 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Yesterday turned MD Had done really well all day until coming home from a trip, we picked up Chinese food for the family. I was fine with that but the kiddies were cross so DH opened the food to give them prawn crackers. For the 10-min drive home, the smell of the food wafted thru the car... I was doomed!

Didn't overdo it by any stretch but, along w an 80-cal biscuit & 2 beers later, it added up to about 1300 cals. A high MD, really.

So today stays ND as we're going to a friend's for lunch, and I'll be back to normal rotations tomorrow.

And exercise might just make an appearance this week too

ETA: just calculated my cals on JUDDD calculator. 386 for DDS, 1938 for NDs. Had been doing 500/2000 for 1st 2 weeks so gonna aim closer to given cals now (starting tomorrow!)

Last edited by LuckyLou; 05-12-2013 at 03:08 AM..
Old 05-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
How was the movie? I had a date with my Honey last night, we went to see 'Olympus Has Fallen'. It was ridiculous! So we had a good time afterwards, tearing the plot to pieces and figuring out how we would have re-written it.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:52 AM   #34
Senior LCF Member

So funny, Sirtain... You had more fun after the movie than during!!! I found the 1st half of Star Trek pretty unengaging but was more interested in the 2nd. I prefer more character-driven stories so once it became more about the characters & how they interacted I was in. And the baddie was superb!

Had a lovely day yesterday. Finally made caramel squares and reacted reasonably to them- didn't immediately try to eat as many as humanly possible! Brought some over to my friend, had one last night with DH & left one in fridge for my biggest boy for today. Perfect (& unusual!!!)

My friend cooked a delicious fish pie and we had some salmon salad later in the evening so quite a fishy day. Lots of fun catching up and my boys had a ball playing with all her boy's toys... Mine are 4.5 & 2.5, her's is 9 so they had lots of fun with characters & action figures they normally only see on TV! And my girlie just chilled and followed the cat around... She likes her space while the boys play

Feel nicely rested & restored today. Ready for my DD. Hard-boiled egg planned for lunch as usual and stirfry & prawns for dinner. Sun is shining, kids are happy, all good
Old 05-13-2013, 06:24 AM   #35
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
YOu have a great DD plan! My Saturday ended up a mid day too! OH WELL , moving forward!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Oh to be in maintenance and do 4:3, eh?! It's such a lovely long-term goal!
Mind you, I've promised myself that once May & June are done and the size 10s are mine, I'll take July & August off for maintenance and get back into WL in Sept. It might not suit everyone but I think it'll work for me.

Good day today- egg, cherry tomatoes, 2 carrots, veg & prawn stirfry and 3 cups of miso. Tummy rumbling a little now but I'm off to bed & looking forward to tomorrow.

Best wishes to all X
Old 05-14-2013, 05:59 AM   #37

Sounds like you did really WELL! I like the thought of taking a maintenance break. Me, I seem to have been in one now since NOVEMBER!
Old 05-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Since November... LOL!!!

I seem to have taken one today
Ate extra bread for breakfast this morning and it threw me out of kilter. Had (unintentionally) big breakfast & lunch, which would have been fine except my tum was uncomfortable after dinner and I decided to soothe it with crackers & potato chips [ I normally don't go in for fancy emoticons but this requires a ] The very fact that I consider fancy says a lot

Anyhoo, I've definitely gone over my cals so time to dust myself down and get ready for tomorrow. Hard boiled egg, bolognese sauce with courgette strips and - hopefully- a busy, active day.

Haven't made it to exercise yet... Love it when I do it but don't do it very often... Grrrr...
Also ovulation time for me today, I notice my mood changes. (Short-tempered w kids) and I get sore boobs. Another grrrr for hormones

Night all, here's to a productive DD tomorrow x
Old 05-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Just a quick check in to keep me on track for the day.
Awake v early this morning so running in empty a little. Have had a miso, currently enjoying a strong black coffee. Gonna work really hard to stay on track today. In my head "What would Carly do?" Now there's inspiration
Old 05-15-2013, 06:16 AM   #40

I am TOO!!!! I will make today a GREAT DD!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 12:35 AM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Hah! My plans went awry unfortunately. I should NOT go food shopping when I'm wavering Ate all around me yesterday. Enjoyed it too

Back to DD today. So far miso & coffee. Egg on the horizon. Gonna do this!
Old 05-16-2013, 12:57 AM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Keep at it hunni!
I'm gonna attempt 350c for my DD today x
Genie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Oh man, so much easier to check in here when on plan. Another UD yest. Not sure what to do today. Perhaps just a non-JUDDD normal day. My mind's not in the game at the moment so I think if I try for a DD, I could turn it into a sugar-fest for the 3rd day in a row So maybe focus on healthy tasty foods and see where that brings me!
Old 05-17-2013, 02:47 AM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Aww sorry to hear that Lou.
If it helps maybe taking a break for a couple of days would do you good then start with a DD when you feel you can get back into the swing of things xx
Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #45

Lou, I have been going through a food-FUNK lately too. You can do this girl. Just jump right back on plan!
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #46
Senior LCF Member

I seem to have lost a post! It said:
- thanks Gina & Monica for the encouragement
- I was heading to a family function on Sat & would be away til Sun eve
- I would just go for normal, ordinary eating

So, we travelled, caught up with lots of family & ate good healthy food with quite a few less healthy treats thrown in.
I'm going for a DD tomorrow; going to try potatoes to eliminate the sugar cravings.
I find the potatoes good for a day but long-term I'm better with my hard-boiled egg followed by some protein & veg.

I've been off plan for 6 days and can feel it around my waist but I'm hoping that's a good bit of bloat. The trick will be to rebuild momentum... I do want to see those size 10s!

One NSV tho- I did a 40 min walk yest evening. A beautiful sunset by the sea made it so lovely and doing it all by myself - no kiddies- made it just heaven
Old 05-21-2013, 01:11 AM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Well done on the NSV!
I feel I'm going backwards today.... could make for an interesting DD lol xx