Old 05-25-2013, 07:43 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shelle135
Stats: 320/238/135
WOE: HCG injections
Start Date: May 26, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityFenix View Post
You know I might have you check if this round I don't notice anything. My appetite IS suppressed and I didn't lose last night, but I don't expect it to be linear AND I think I mentioned earlier I was wrong and period is due next week. I can probably swing $130.
I will get his name and phone number for you. Let me know if he says that he does phone consults. I know he holds conferences and such on hcg.

Quote:
Awe Pupa I'm sure you'll figure it out. I really like Weight Loss Apocalypse for stuff like that, maybe try reading it?

No loss yesterday BUT no hunger at all today or then really. Weird. I did exercise both days too.
Exercise is why you didn't lose and in fact gained. But it is not really a gain. Your muscles are full of fluid right now to heal and in a couple of days you will see a drop on the scale. Just know that you did lose fat, gained muscle and lost inches. I fully plan on working out during my round regardless of how it effects the scale. I get way too many benefits from it and I do know that I will be seeing inches loss more than pounds for a time. Be encouraged gf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupa View Post
Ouch! I didnt break the barrier, I actually gained 0.4 pounds. Seems my cycle is coming on though (Im so irregular I have no idea when its time or not) maybe that has something to do with it? I know youīre not supposed to take the hcg during the period but why? What is the reason?
I took mine through my period and had great losses after the 2 premenstrual days prior. I am not sure of the science but believe according to my research that our bodies are producing hcg while menstruating. But I don't think the rule is in stone. Please correct me anyone if I am wrong on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMC View Post
I have not yet started hCg. I am curious about exercising though. Simions says no. Emma says yes. How did you decide and what are you doing, if anything, to correctly alter your calorie intake?
I was wondering this too. I know that our bodies can actually go into starvation mode if exercise is too much according to Dr. S. However, I question this since the HCG is suppose to be releasing over 3500 calories from stored fat into our bloodstream.

I believe for me that if I see issues with my workouts, I may add 200 calories to my 500 and it will be only veggies or protein to help fuel the workouts. I too live with chronic pain and workouts are my best medicine if I can do it. It also helps with depression and complacency.

Quote:
I just read that "meds" was a big factor for you. This is of great concern for me. I am disabled and am on many medications for debilitating chronic pain. (A surgeon put my spine in a blender, so to speak.) I am really curious what types of mediations you were on. Of course, don't disclose them here... but, maybe we can PM once I am an approved member of this site. ?? Thank you.
I am so sorry to hear this. How horrible that this has happened to you. Kudos to you for working on improving your health in spite of it. You are a strong lady!!!

Quote:
I'm sorry. I just wrote you a "reply" asking about your meds. OK, so it looks like you are pretty open about meds. Then I will be too:

Fentanyl Patch 25 mg
Hydrocodone, Norco 10/325 - 2-4x per day
Lyrica - 75 mg 2x per day (big weight gainer!!)
Birth Control Pill (another big weight gainer!!)

And yes, I have been on and off of these. My last surgeon mangled my spine... Big big law suit, I am messed up for life. I do not like being on meds. Wish I could be off. How did you do it?
Dana.... the hydrocodones I stopped cold turkey, went through the withdrawals and have learned to push through the absence of the "kicking in" strength that it gave me. On this side of it, and after 13 yrs of use for FM pain, I will NEVER return! I still have some pain but nothing like the actual pill caused and my mind is so much clearer now. I am still taking tramadol and for the most part they help a bit. But now this is MY pain and not yours. So this is for me.
As far as appetite.... fatigue causes cravings, Dana. And when I saw that the side-effect of hydros was fatigue it made sense to me. Also comes with anxiety which causes cravings. I feel so much more empowered now. But I had to stop them cold.
The other meds I am on I have to taper off which I have been working on. However, I am not tapering now bc I am ready to go into another round and I want no obstacles in my way. Watch for withdrawals too. Yes, I said withdrawals. These are short-life meds which mean that they wear off within 4-6 hours and then your body desires more. At this time, If I didn't take one, I felt withdrawals (unbeknown to me, I thought it was the FM and CFS acting up) In the withdrawals expect serious cravings for sugar which is a drug that enhances the dopamaine receptors in your brain. ALL of this blew my mind and I realized that I had to find out how sick I REALLY am without the meds in my body. Its a journey that I am so glad I took!!!

I hope something here has helped you. I don't mind being open if it helps someone.

Living By Design - Shelle's Journal for HCG Journey

Week One 252.5 - 241.8 (-6.9)
Week Two 241.8 - 239 (-2.8)

Total (-9.7) Not great but other obstacles not beating me!!!
Shelle135 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #62
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SerenityFenix
Stats: 182/174.2/127
WOE: hCG drops
Start Date: May 2013
Long post..you betcha!

Dana!

Pupa I read that but I canít remember why at all. I plan on taking it and going from there. Iím not surprised at the little gains because itís going to be like 0.4 up, then 0.8 down, then maybe 0.2 up and then 1.2 down or whatever. At least for me thatís always been the nature of weight loss. Iím with Shelle on this, I donít think itís set in stone and remember Simeonsí stuff is 50 years old and while I do believe in it, I also think he didnít know everything we know now. YMMV (your mileage may vary).

Dana I *am* exercising and now wondering if that is the reason for my gain. I do it for the mental reasons and because if I go more than a few days without my fibromyalgia stuff acts up, but I also want to look more cut (that used to be my primary reasonóuntil fibro then all bets were off I wouldnít care if it was 120 pounds or 340 pounds, as long as the pain was gone). Some of the meds Iím on Dr. Simeonsí would say not to take, but there is no way Iím messing specifically with my hormone medications (I use bioidenticals) which Iíve had closely monitored with blood and saliva for nearly 5 years and are FINALLY normal. I think there are places that list specific meds and what to stop and what to take, but like thyroid can be dangerous if you stop and othersóso Iíd really honestly if it were me just keep taking them unless I was 110% sure. I know some people are super cautious about stuff, i.e., they wonít take coated tablets as it could have 0.001 gram of carbs or something, but Iím not that way. I also have to think of my health and if weight loss is slower, then too bad.

Norco is something I was on years ago and it was hard to stop but like Shelle I did it cold turkey, 3 days of horrible headaches. It can be done. Donít know about the fentanyl patch, Lyrica (although I remember my husband stopping that without issue after his back surgery), or the birth control pills. I got spayed lol. But I am on progesterone compounded pills (discontinued the cream) and was on testosterone/estriol cream for years which we stopped last month as my testosterone was 7 times that of normal after being DEFICIENT for so long. We are not sure what the deal is so 2 months off and go from there. I also take B12, DHEA, a multivitamin, cranberry pills, and vitamin D.

LOL Shelle thatís what I think! The fluid retention. I totally forgot. Thanks for checking with your doctor. Like I said Iím going to try this routine on the drops, but if not Iíll go for the shots (unless fiscally something changes this year has been just one thing after another. Long story short house flooded $5K deductible. During clean up they found termites so $3K. Then 2 weeks later house got struck by lightning, but the deductible being $5k and this is considered a separate incident we paid out of pocket for all stuff broken, computers, routers, DVD players, etc., and garage door opener. The dog was put to sleep, he was 16 so it was time and I miss him a lot, then cancer, and while our maximum out of pocket is met thereóthe little copays and crap add up. Plus every single place he goes has valet only parking, so $5 here and $2 there is adding up. Sorry to vent about it, but Iím done and ready to do my workout.

Oh yeah lost from 178.8 yesterday to 178.4 today so I do wholeheartedly agree, fluid retention.
SerenityFenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Hi Dana, Serendity and Pupa...

I am just stopping in to let you know that I haven't left. I am down with the FLU!!!! OMGsh!!! Today was to be day 1 of loading and I can't keep crackers down.

I love you all being here so please keep posting even in my absense! I am fighting hard to come through this.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #64
Junior LCF Member

Shelle feel better soon.

I'm here, down 5.2 lbs, which is nice.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Shelle feel better soon.

I'm here, down 5.2 lbs, which is nice.
Congratulations Serenity. I apologizing for misspelling your name earilier. 5.2 is amazing! You must feel wonderful!

I considered taking my first shot this morning bc I was able to get 6 straight hrs of sleep last night which was the first since Wednesday night. So at first when I awoke I thought I was feeling better. But as the day goes I have no appetite, very weak and lethargic. Urgh! This is killing me especially being a 3 day weekend. What a waste!!!

So I still considered taking the shot and trying to eat fatty foods anyhow. What do you think? I would be 1:30 pm, for me to do it and then tomorrow morning would be 8:30. Hmmmm...

Serenity.... if you don't mind can I ask your age? Its for know other reason then to get to know you better. How many kids do you have? I am not being nosey, I swear. LOL!
Old 05-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Well, I am starting, and I mean just starting to feel more like me. I ate a whole meal today and did feel some nausea but I think the worse is over. If I wake up tomorrow feeling like this or better I am taking my first shot. I am so ready to get on with this.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Pupa
Stats: 189/175/145
WOE: hCG pellets
Shelle glad it seems to be over alraedy! Now its my turn....woke up with a nasty stomach bug this morning. will be back as soon as i have energy!
Pupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #68
Junior LCF Member

Pupa good to see you,

Shelle I'm glad you're better and ate. I have no idea. on the shots.

Well period came and while I had no migraine, major cravings. I ate four Oreos. Generally these wouldn't be in the house and problem averted, I never drive out for sweets, but DH needs calories and the doctors don't care how. We got them for smoothies and while I am disappointed...I know I didn't eat out of boredom as is usual. I don't think it was emotional either, but maybe. I think it was more because I was due to eat or planning around 6. Then DH who can't drive due to pain meds wanted something from the store. Drove to three stores and by the time we got back I was starving, ate my shrimp and then made him fudge. Which smelled great, but I don't do fudge it is too sweet....and grabbed Oreos. My lesson? Be prepared for changes and eat when hungry, even if it is more calories better to stay with protocol foods. I was down to 177 today so we will see what effect this has.

LOL Shelle no worries. I'm 43, 44 in September. I have three kids, a 21 year old son who is in the Navy, a 15 year old daughter and a 12 year old son. I moved around a lot as a kid due to the Navy and then after my parents divorced due to my mom not wanting to pay rent (sad but true). I was a certified medical transcriptionist for 20+ years, but quit last year due to burn out. We have three cats now, our dog died this past January 28th (he was nearly 16) and I miss him. But really ask away, it makes the checkin more personal.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:17 AM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Shelle glad it seems to be over alraedy! Now its my turn....woke up with a nasty stomach bug this morning. will be back as soon as i have energy!
Oh Pupa, I am so sorry to hear this!!! I know how you are feeling. Today is like 6 for me with nausea. I thought yesterday was better but maybe it was just that the meds were working. I sure hope you get well soon. On the up note, if you are anything like me, appetite is going to be a non-issue for you through this. I wished I would have already loaded before getting sick bc I just didn't want to eat. And remember that Dr S said that you don't have to eat all of the calories. Only what you desire to eat is necessary.

Quote:
Pupa good to see you,

Shelle I'm glad you're better and ate. I have no idea. on the shots.

Well period came and while I had no migraine, major cravings. I ate four Oreos. Generally these wouldn't be in the house and problem averted, I never drive out for sweets, but DH needs calories and the doctors don't care how. We got them for smoothies and while I am disappointed...I know I didn't eat out of boredom as is usual. I don't think it was emotional either, but maybe. I think it was more because I was due to eat or planning around 6. Then DH who can't drive due to pain meds wanted something from the store. Drove to three stores and by the time we got back I was starving, ate my shrimp and then made him fudge. Which smelled great, but I don't do fudge it is too sweet....and grabbed Oreos. My lesson? Be prepared for changes and eat when hungry, even if it is more calories better to stay with protocol foods. I was down to 177 today so we will see what effect this has.

LOL Shelle no worries. I'm 43, 44 in September. I have three kids, a 21 year old son who is in the Navy, a 15 year old daughter and a 12 year old son. I moved around a lot as a kid due to the Navy and then after my parents divorced due to my mom not wanting to pay rent (sad but true). I was a certified medical transcriptionist for 20+ years, but quit last year due to burn out. We have three cats now, our dog died this past January 28th (he was nearly 16) and I miss him. But really ask away, it makes the checkin more personal.
Wow, serenity, we have alot in common. I am 44 and will be 45 in October. I have 3 girls, 26, 23 and 21. My middle daughter is in the Navy as well. My other two are into things that I don't approve of so they aren't comfortable around mom and dad right now, we are not enablers, but we are hoping for the day that they start making good decisions.

I laid in bed for 3 years from debilitating fatigue and fibromyalgia. THat was 2000-2003. Since then I have been in a serious battle to recover me! My highest weight during that time was 320. My metabolism and all bottomed out and I gained. Not to mention the hormonal issues. I am shocked that you too battle fibromyalgia and are aware of the NEED to exericse as treatment of it. Many are not! Also, I take natural bio-identical hormones too. LOTS of similarities! So glad we met on this journey!

Pupa, please try to not stress over the protocol. You need to heal right now. Hope you get well very quickly! I am sending you a singagram get well card....
Old 05-28-2013, 08:02 AM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Im back and im already better. To be honest I think I was just too tired from not taking the hcg (due to period) so today I took all my doses and slept all morning and now im feeling back to normal. I went a bit off protocol today and had some watermelon, it was sooo good Looking forward to the next step now so I can introduce some other foods again!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Hi Pupa! So glad you are back! So have you stopped your ph 2? You mentioned reintroducing other foods back in.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Im sticking with p2 until 31st may, i would have done 24 days and i think its a good start. Today I weighed in at 174 pounds which means a total loss of 15.4 pounds and I think that is a good start. Even though its great to see results I dont want to loose too much to fast, I want the body to keep up too. Plus as I mentioned before I want to be done with the stabililzing by the time I go away for the summer holidays!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Im sticking with p2 until 31st may, i would have done 24 days and i think its a good start. Today I weighed in at 174 pounds which means a total loss of 15.4 pounds and I think that is a good start. Even though its great to see results I dont want to loose too much to fast, I want the body to keep up too. Plus as I mentioned before I want to be done with the stabililzing by the time I go away for the summer holidays!
Yay for you Pupa!!! I think you did great!!! Ive heard that the stabilizing is even more important than ph2 as it will help you to keep the weight managable and not come back on.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:28 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Thanks! Since Im going away end of june I want to make sure I have time to do a full p3, no shortcuts! When Im back after summer I will do one more round and hopefully that will be it

How are you feeling now Shelle?
Old 05-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #75
Senior LCF Member

I am still a little nauseated but getting my strength back. I had no choice but to come to work today. But I am sucking on Diet 7up. Thank goodness this is a loading day. I hope by Thurs I am back to me as I want to start working out AND tanning. All good things to feel good about ME! LOL!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #76
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I agree I might not do the long protocol depending on weight as I'd rather stabilize, and make this permanent.

Shelle I hate nauzea. I'll type more later I'm on a phone
Old 05-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #77
Junior LCF Member

Pupa and Shelle hope all is well.

Up 0.6 or close, I can't remember. I've decided to track on my app which apparently I cant name so PM me versus the hcg app. I want to make sure I stay true, but my main goal, other than weight loss, is eating clean the majority of the time permanently. So when I get to about day 21 we will see if I go to phase 3 and stabilize for awhile or what. It'll depend on weight loss, energy and emotions.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Serenity, having such a small selection of foods does get old quickly...and when there is lots of weight to loose i think its good to stop somewhere inbetween and stabilize.

Im doing ok, broke my magic barrier and then some (172.4 this morning). Very excited to go to the next phase soon but im also worried. After seeing these results Im very scared to gain again and I have no idea how im going to go about stabilizing....how shall I increase food intake etc. Guess I will have to read up a bit the next few days! If anyone has read any good tips for stabilizing please share
Old 05-30-2013, 05:45 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Hi girls! I survived the loading. It was horrible which is a good thing. Normally I would have loved it and hated starting the vlcd's. But this time it is differennt and I know that is bc I am learning a new appreciation for my body and what I am doing do it.

So today is VLCD1 for me and I am excited! I want to come out of the gate running. Literally! I want to get a 30 min workout in or a 45 min bike ride. I would LOVE to tan for about an hour. But then I have to head to work for a few hours.

Pupa, what day are you on? Congrats on the loss!!! Is that motivating to you? It would be for me. Did you know you can have strawberry and orange smoothies??? Mmmm!

So this is my plan for today. Oh, and I am not looking at this as hunger in anyway. I am looking at this as I am about to detox from two things that are bigger than hydrocodones..... sugar and fat!!!! And listen, this is a real detox. I can to expect to feel miserable for 7 days at least due to the sugar.

Last edited by Shelle135; 05-30-2013 at 05:46 AM..
Old 05-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

Good job Shelle! It sure is motivating but like I said, im almost half way to my goal weight and I really dont think its good for me to go all the way in one go by sticking to it any longer this time around. Im not really in a rush anymore, now that I know how to do it

Today is day 23 on hcg, tomorrow will be the last day for this time. The smoothie sounds delish! Something I will try in next phase for sure, the intermountain info said I should not be mixing fruits and veg but only eat one at the time so I guess it will have to be in a couple of days.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:02 AM   #81
Senior LCF Member

So pupa, what is your plans now? When are you planning another round? I am not sure if you said in the fall. I have read so many posts its hard to remember.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

My plan is to be back in full swing in fall. We will be away from Dubai until beginning of september so that is when i will start my next round. This round was mostly a "feeler" for me, the serious part starts after summer as Im sure I will gain some being in my home country and being able to enjoy the foods I miss. After summer it will be another year until I go away for such a long time again so I have plenty of time to loose, stabilize and get everything sorted. Of course I will be doing my kettlebell workouts and power walks and stick with the smaller portions while away so Im hopeful I will not gain too much back
Old 05-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Ok, explain why you like kettlebell workouts as opposed to weights. I have been considering this and don't know..

If you don't mind me asking, why the changes of countries? Is it your job? Just curious! lol!

I will be doing another round in fall too. We go on vacation the second week of Sept. so it will be after that.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

I have always hated going to the gym, weights have never been my things and classes have always required co-ordination which I have none. Then I found kettlebells and I just love it! I do the russian hardcore style and you get such a great workout in (relatively) short time. I think it always depends on your trainer, mine it brilliant and the workouts are never the same and they really challenge me to try new things.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

I lost a previous post so im splitting them up not to have to re-type everything again.....

Let me see if I can explain this and still making sense....Im a stay at home mum so changing of country has nothing to do with work, its just how things have always worked since we had kids. I left my country to go live in my husbands country and his workload used to be crazy over the summers, he was either working, or sleeping cause he was going to work or sleeping cause he had been working. The easiest was for me and the kids to go visit my friends and family over the summer so that we would be out of his way and he didnt have to feel like he had to keep us happy too. When we moved to Dubai we left his home country too and now with both kids in school we have to take advantage of the summer holidays since we cant travel any time of year. Also Dubai is just too hot in summer, 122 degrees F is not unheard of and we just cant wait to get out of the heat for those two summer months. Almost all expat mums leave as soon as school finishes by end of june and only return in time for school to start again.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #86
Junior LCF Member

I can tell you why I LOVE kettlebells, especially Russian style. It's hardcore, for ME I feel stretched after and with the fibro you know that's great, you can literally do 20 minutes and get results like I never had with weights, and it's cardio to boot. My only problem is my personality, it's all or nothing and so I tend to go over board. I love my bells. A really good read for weight loss and bells is Tracy Reifkind's book. I really think if you did just that ONE move you'd hit it all, I might start adding those back once this round is over as I'm tired (not just from the hCG but these doctor's things are killing me).

I read recently some people skip a day a week for hCG. thoughts? I'm thinking since my losing is at a standstill, 177.6 again this morning, maybe? But then it could be my period. Pupa I do think that your period can mess with you too.

Shelle you at least have your head on straight and know you're going to be feeling icky. I hated the last half day of loading, I felt gross, and wanted to start so bad eating healthier. I need to keep that in mind next time lol.

I'm not feeling great today mentally. If I sound grumpy or brusque I apologize. It's just a lot of "sigh" cancer crap (not bad news per se just some days it hits me more than others). The weirdest part of THAT situation is we lost so many friends...people who were friends 15+ years I never thought would bail. We found out that's pretty common but today it just bothers me more than yesterday.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Serenity I am so sorry to hear that you have lost so many friends and are going through a rough day. I can't imagine going through what you and your hubby are. But I can't understand why you would lose friends, and thats normal? I would think they would be closer than ever. How long do you have to go on this round? And what are your plans after that?

I guess I will have to look into the bells. My only concern is that I am always worried about pulling a weak muscle (FM) And I have shoulder problems, prob a rotary cuff injury that can't be jarred suddenly. Is that something that could happen with the bells?

Well I am ending day one and I feel very strong. I do have to admit that I am already longing for a "satisfied" feeling that I know I will not have for another 40 days. However, i want to substitute that with the post-workout feeling of doing my body good. So I did get 30 mins in of Zumba today. I am thrilled for that. Tomorrow I hope to do it again!

Pupa... it sounds very complicated to me, the work schedules and all. But I am sure glad you are leaving the 122 degree weather too!!! Yikes!!!

Well grandbabies are heading here. Lets hope they are healthy so that we don't get sick again. I usually keep them from Thurs - Sunday. By the time Thursday comes I miss them and by the time Sunday comes I am exhausted! But they need me and the life I provide. Their home and mine are as different as night and day. But thats another post.

I do believe that working out is going to be my ticket of staying on track this round! It keeps me focused on my body and not my appetite.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:30 PM   #88
Junior LCF Member

Shelle I thought the same about friends, but then after my girlfriend's experience and some googling it was wild. They actually do studies to find out why and it's kinda interesting.

I think I have 11 days left and am down about 8 lbs, I need to update the ticker...unless I go to 40 days. Nonetheless, I'm going to stabilize and repeat. I did add more protein and I'll be darned if that didn't help energy and weight wise. Probably from workouts? Who knows.

Shelle I'm glad you're there for the grandkids. I'm sure you'll be tired, but happy. WTG on Zumba.

Pupa I'm glad you can get away too. 122 is hot, even in a dry heat lol.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Hi Serenity and Pupa!

Serneity... lol, you didn't say "why" friends leave. I'm too curious I guess. I just know that I could never do that. In fact, my prayers are with you and your hubby. Its a small thing but the best thing.

Pupa, How are you? Scale mover for anyone?

It did for me!!!! This morning was my second weigh in and I am down 5. I am very happy with that. I didn't workout yesterday and I did eat more protein than I should have but the scaled actually dropped 4 since yesterdays weigh in.

BUT I am hungry today. REAL hungry!!! Does this lesson? I never got passed a couple of days without bombing on the first round. So this is the point of change for me.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:54 AM   #90
Senior LCF Member

Serenity, sorry about your friends. It hurts when they are not there when you need them!

Great stuff on the weightloss Shelle! This should keep you motivated to stick through the hunger. You can do it!

I was up yesterday and down again today. Today is my last day of hcg, tomorrow starts a new chapter.....both scared and looking forward!