Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #181
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Had a very wet day in CT. Around dinner time, the news report was that we'd already gotten 3"! It's been raining non-stop but letting up from a down-pour to just regular rain. We had thunder and lightening at times and poor Cissy was shaking and doing her hiding thing. She's much better now. Ate her kibbles, another "flippity" and even a marrow bone.

The rain will continue until sometime on Sunday. I'm so happy to have these rainiest of days off work. I texted the manager to see if she was working her other job today or was at the farm. She was in uniform and said she brought all the animals in at 1pm. Thank God cause after that, the sky opened up. I'm so glad she tucked them all in.

I spent some $$$ online today. I bought a kindle book (so I could get it right now), a used but like-new paperback, and I ordered two netted face and neck protectors. Anyway, the kindle book is called, "Brain over Binge." I'd never heard of it until today when I was glancing through the threads on the main forum. It was written by a former Bulimic (which I'm not) but I am a definite binger. I hope to find enlightenment through reading it.

The paperback book is called, "Rational Recovery: The new cure for substance addiction." I just read something about this today, too. I think all my substance abuse issues (regardless if they be food or drink) stem from the same binging issues.

The nets should come on Saturday (Oh, please Lord!) or Monday at the latest. I can't believe what they charge for shipping. $9 for the net, $7 to ship it! How much packaging does it really need? I wrote in the comments that was absurd. I'm sure it'll make a difference.

Anyway, I will slip it over a small hat so it will give me some space around my face and then it has two straps that wrap around your shoulders to keep it secure. I'll post a pic if I can. I'll do ANYTHING to be able to enjoy the hot months. "Enjoy" may be a stretch, but not despise could be closer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bug net for head.jpg (21.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by CherylB; 05-23-2013 at 07:19 PM..
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Hi Cheryl,
That sounds good. The book & the netting. I bought a net hat thing for our trip to Alaska a few years back. We used them at rest-stops & they work wonderfully! I got laughed at for buying them, but the laughers liked them just fine when the bugs attacked!
So glad you're escaping the rain. I'm watching the weather for our trip south on Saturday... so far it looks like we're going to get wet, but not drenched... hoping that our regular moto-suits will be sufficient, I really don't like to take all the rain-gear along. It takes up such a huge amount of our small luggage space.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #183
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Yep, we are FB friends!
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #184
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Cheryl nice purchases. Hopefully the netting will help protect you, and probably some great insight with the book. Share if you find anything good?
catjrow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #185
Big Yapper!

Oh, yeah! I imagine a netted head would get some laughter at first, but in the end they will be seen as the lucky/smart ones. I'm glad you had them in Alaska. I hear the bugs are fierce up there in the summer months (month?) Don't you think the shipping cost for 2 of those nets is beyond ridiculous? No hat included, just the nets.

I guess you're going to have to take a big chance and leave all the rain gear behind you on your trip. Can you just hide-out in your hotel rooms and maybe stay there an extra day if you hit a really rainy patch during your trip? Seems you've got plenty of flexibility with a trip as long as yours will be. That's what I would do.

Jessica, I'll have to "refind you" on FB. I don't know what is going on there.

Cathy, I'll share what I learn, for sure. I started making a comprehensive list of all the foods that cause me to lose control and binge on them. The list isn't as long as I thought it would be! Probably because some things on the list are general categories, such as "convenience food" or "junk food." That covers a lot of ground.

At any rate, I'm delving deep into the why's of me. Not from a psychological subconscious standpoint but just a superficial, animal instinct, chemically-driven non-thinking reactor that eats. Cause sometimes, that's about what it amounts to. It may just be a matter of staying away from the foods that trigger me.

CICADA INVASION! That's what they just said on the noon-time news. The Cicada's are here! I wonder what that will mean for us. Don't they just come every decade or so, eat, breed and then disappear for another decade? Not sure about Cicada's. Hope we hardly notice they're here.

Much drier outside today! The sun's trying to peak out. I might take Cisco up to the pond for a swim cause she's overdue for something fun. We shall see if I'm a good Mom and put aside my need to veg. Have a lovely day, everyone.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #186
Big Yapper!

Just a quick heads up. My internet is down and out tonight. Can only get on via my phone which i hate. Will be watching tv or reading my Kindle. Landlady is working on it. Have a splendid evening.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Oh, yeah! I imagine a netted head would get some laughter at first, but in the end they will be seen as the lucky/smart ones. I'm glad you had them in Alaska. I hear the bugs are fierce up there in the summer months (month?) Don't you think the shipping cost for 2 of those nets is beyond ridiculous? No hat included, just the nets.

I guess you're going to have to take a big chance and leave all the rain gear behind you on your trip. Can you just hide-out in your hotel rooms and maybe stay there an extra day if you hit a really rainy patch during your trip? Seems you've got plenty of flexibility with a trip as long as yours will be. That's what I would do.

Much drier outside today! The sun's trying to peak out. I might take Cisco up to the pond for a swim cause she's overdue for something fun. We shall see if I'm a good Mom and put aside my need to veg. Have a lovely day, everyone.
Yes, that is an aweful price to pay for shipping. I seems a lot of places do that to get their profit. And yes... the summers are fierce with mosquito's in Alaska... and here too, in the right conditions.

Yeah, if its a down-pour we will not go too long. Our suits are waterproof to a point... but not too long in a down-pour. As well, we won't ride on dangerously wet roads.

Yay for Cisco! I'm getting my new puppy on our return home from the trip. She'll get to ride the motorcycle in a puppy carrier.

Hope you enjoy your evening of reading!
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #188
Big Yapper!

You're going to bring a puppy home with you on the bike? How adorable! I don't blame you. Is that because the puppy is located far from where you live and it will save you a separate trip when you get home? Have you found a litter that will be ready and weaned at the right time? What mix will she/he be? I want to know as much as you know!!!!

I prefer female dogs cause I hate that leg-lifting, scent-marking stuff the boy dogs do. They can't help themselves but ykwim. Have you thought of any names yet?

I finally have my internet back. It took a full day (minus the time I spent sleeping) to get it repaired. Probably about 12 hours in total, of phone calls, rebooting computers, unplugging modems and routers, pressing reset buttons, and on and on it went. She must have spoken to no less than 6 different people cause she kept getting transferred and they never gave the new person the slightest little "heads-up" regarding the trouble we were having. OMG! My Landlady was so frazzled.

It is raining raining raining raining here. And only 45 degrees! Wild weather. There's a stiff breeze, too. I must be weird because I find this temperature revitalizing and refreshing. Heat and humidity is oppressive. I don't know how I lived in places like TX, NV and AZ. Well, NV and AZ was low humidity. I guess I've just changed as I aged. I prefer the cold to the heat. Maybe living here is a good thing at this time of my life.

It seems more and more that my sister and her hubby are out of state, either visiting with their son in Indiana or their daughter in Maryland. I get the feeling that she won't be in CT for any major holiday (or minor ones, either.) It's so weird because she's always been the one to host the family get-togethers. If she's going to be away in order to spend the holiday with one or both of their kids, we need to figure out how we are going to regroup and spend our time here in CT. Sad how things have to change.

Normally we would have had a big family picnic at Black Rock State Park for Memorial Day. But they are in Maryland this weekend and I'm working Sunday and Monday. When I mentioned it to her a day or so ago when we were talking, it became clear that she's pretty much done with being the hub of the family. Due to her failing health and other elements, she won't be the one organizing things from now on. So, then it's going to fall to me.

Either that or our family will just fragment and have just their own little "satellite" family events. That sucks because I am not naturally social and I have anxiety to deal with as well. Time to get over that, I guess. If I had organized something for Memorial Day, we would have been completely washed-out anyway. Glad I missed this bullet! Sorry for everyone else who had plans for this weekend. (Although, sometime Sunday and going into Monday, the weather is supposed to get nice again.)

I thought my head nets were going to arrive today but I got nothing in the mail. That means I won't get them until Tuesday or even Wednesday. Another week of being chewed up.

Sorry for yammering on and on but I guess I had a lot of pent-up stuff to vent over the time I couldn't post. Now you'll get hammered! So the end result of the internet thing was that the router somehow got fried from a "radio wave" related to the storm we had the other day and they are sending us a new modem (just for the heck of it, I guess) and I'm using the router that was in the back of the house, in the front of the house now and supposedly all is well. Then the modem comes in the mail, the landlady comes back and sets everything back up for me. I hope it ends up just that simple.

My bug bites are healing well and I've been very good not to pick the scabs off them. I don't want scars to remember them by.

Have a super day, ladies. Looking forward to details of puppy's, Debby. I want to dream and plan right along with you. Dogs are the best! May Shelby's spirit reside in the heart of the new baby dog and may she be especially bright, wise and loving.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #189
Big Yapper!

Theme for this week.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #190
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
You're going to bring a puppy home with you on the bike? How adorable! I don't blame you. Is that because the puppy is located far from where you live and it will save you a separate trip when you get home? Have you found a litter that will be ready and weaned at the right time? What mix will she/he be? I want to know as much as you know!!!!

I prefer female dogs cause I hate that leg-lifting, scent-marking stuff the boy dogs do. They can't help themselves but ykwim. Have you thought of any names yet?

Have a super day, ladies. Looking forward to details of puppy's, Debby. I want to dream and plan right along with you. Dogs are the best! May Shelby's spirit reside in the heart of the new baby dog and may she be especially bright, wise and loving.
Hi! Some exciting developments... We are picking her up tomorrow!!! And my dd & dgkiddo's will take care of her for the month we're gone.
Yes, it will save us a bundle to pick her up on this trip. Its a 14 hr drive one way. Picking her up on the way to dd's is going to save us a whole day of back-tracking also. I am so excited!!! And so are all the kiddo's & dd.
I prefer females for the same reasons PLUS they stay home better. We may call her "Molly" if it suits her (when we meet her). Wouldn't that be great, if she had the same personality as Shelby... hope so.

We will pick up a dog-carrier at Walmart before we pick her up... have it nicely secured to the bike BEFORE we attempt to carry her in it. I'm sure its going to be just fine... just might have a few up-chucks to clean up.

I'm glad your bites are healing & especially glad you got your internet back... that's so essential!

Time to sleep... Good night!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #191
Big Yapper!

OMG! I don't think I could stand the thought of my new baby being home for a full month while I'm off on a trip. I'm glad you're getting her sooner but wish you could be there with her that first month of her being yours. How exciting for the dd and dgkiddo's, though. Maybe they can have her all potty trained by the time you get to take her home with you, after the trip. That would be pretty nice!

Have a safe journey! Please check in with us when you can cause we'll be missing you.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #192
Big Yapper!

I have slept SO LATE the past two days. I was in a coma yesterday when the landlady came at noon to mess with the internet and computer and today I slept until 1! And those two mornings I haven't taken my thyroid meds when the alarm went off at 0900. I'm in some kind of deep slumber when I don't bother to reach up and take my meds with a sip of water before rolling over and going back to sleep.

I have to make sure I wake up and take those meds. Maybe that's why I continue to sleep like the dead into the afternoon. No thyroid meds in my system so no metabolism to speak of. Will set two alarms tonight and get back on track.

I'm so thankful the sun is back with us today! Boy, did I dodge a wet 3-day bullet this week. And it's so cool and lovely today. Not even 60 degrees yet and there's a wonderful breeze. I can hardly wait to go to work! I just wish I had more time to wake up and drink some coffee.

Have a lovely day, everyone. What's left of it, anyway!
Old 05-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #193
Big Yapper!

Good day at the farm. No bugs and very cool and dry. The wind was wicked, though. It must have been 15-20 mph with gusts close to 35. The horses were surprisingly calm in spite of it all. We took them down to the barn to get groomed then put them back in the paddocks cause it was too early to turn them in.

We kind of played "musical paddocks" so that we weren't bringing two of them through a paddock full of other horses. Frodo and Charmed make a beeline to the upper paddock where Calvin and Lola are whenever we go to open their gate to get them. They are drawn to that paddock like a fly to dung. So rather than go through all that, I had the volunteers take Frodo and Cowboy down and I took Charmed, then when we brought them back, I got Calvin and Lola myself before they put the three boys back in. It worked well.

We did the same when we brought Cal and Lola back. We took Daphne and Red out of their paddock and put those two in that paddock. All was moving along well until we went to find a place to put Red and Daphne. Nobody asked me where to put them and I had already moved the minis to their night area (By Myself!! First time I got the three of them without help. Still took time and patience but it's a huge triumph for me.)

They put them into the paddock behind the barn but it has been modified so that the mini's can get to some grass, finally. It is great to see the mini's in that grassy spot but I don't want Red and Daphne getting ill from too much deep grass. So I grabbed them back up and they got put into the barn. They were so happy to actually have grass to eat back there, but they had already been given their time in the lush fields earlier and they were done for the day. And I didn't want them to scarf up all that grass. It's meant for the mini's and she and Red would level that in no time flat.

So, all in all, a good day. Came home and took Cisco to the pond. It was cold and windy but I needed to take her somewhere fun. (See avatar.) The sun set while we were there and it really got cold so we didn't stay long, but she did retrieve a couple of sticks and I brought two resin Adirondack chairs up there so it will be nice to sit on them when I go. Too old and large to be getting up and off the ground all the time. Once down, that's generally where I stay.

North America just came on (Discovery Channel) so I'll ttyl.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #194
Big Yapper!

I didn't post here yesterday? Hmm... Maybe cause I was so busy when I got home last night from work. It was trash/recycle night, plus I did poop-patrol in case the landlady was planning to mow today. Had no idea we had rain heading our way.

Found some branches of ***** willows on a pile of brush behind our yard when I went to dump the poop bucket. Didn't know we had ***** willows on the property and I know my Mom loves them, so I salvaged the best cuttings and left the rest. Come to find out, the landlady didn't put them there and we don't have ***** willows here, so she thought maybe the woman who has been coming to water the plants and stuff upstairs while the newlyweds are in Fiji, tossed out the ones that they had up there.

I put them in water after cutting fresh ends on each stalk. Apparently, they put out roots very easily. If any of them do, I will be planting ***** willows somewhere on the property. Mom always loved those and we had them in our home every Spring growing up. The little things in life can bring so much happiness.

She had a couple of male peacock feathers when we were kids, too. I would love to get a few more of those but not if they harm the peacock in the process. Humane harvesting or no harvest for me, thank you very much.

Rained lightly all afternoon at the farm but it wasn't intolerable. I've been through so much worse. Got asked to be a leader for Big Red in the 4 o'clock lesson cause a side-walker didn't show up, so I decided to help out. I haven't done it in a few weeks so my shin splints have pretty much gone into remission (or wherever they go when they leave.) Funny (or sad) thing was after the lesson was over, I had a pain in my right low back/upper butt cheek. Pinched nerve from trotting the horse just very short lengths. I'm a total mess.

I am going to use these experiences to hopefully show me how serious my health issues are. I don't need to drop the lbs for vanity's sake, I need to be able to enjoy life and function. I'm only 50 freaking years old. If I am going to live in this same deteriorating body for another 20-40 years, I don't want to be miserable the entire time. That's 50% misery in my whole life and that's just putrid. Pointless and pitiful. Why? Why???? Because I can't stop stuffing carby foods into my mouth? Because I can't stop eating huge portions? What a crock of $#%^! Grow the f-up, woman.

Get a Grip!!! Cheryl, the world is still your oyster. In some ways, more so now than at any other time in your life. Don't be afraid to really kick it! See how far you can fly! Don't be afraid to fall down. It has never killed you before. Raise the bar and set new goals. Forget about the ones you set, reached and then let slip away. It's over. It's history. Now you have the rest of your life to face. "Just Do It." Nike was very wise when they said that! Just do it, Cheryl. You know you can if you really want it.

Do you really want to be the 50 year-old woman who looks like a grandmother? Having never had a child? Cause that is how you look, honey. You are a frumpy, saggy, jiggly grandma-type of woman. Your profile is startling! You don't even look like the person you used to be. Go back there! But go back by venturing forward into becoming a person that you have yet to even meet.

I feel like a dork posting this, but I will anyway. It had to be said. So, there it is. This is where I am, so let it be noted. Maybe someday I can write from a totally different perspective. Maybe someday.

One more day of work for me, then rest. Well, then housework. I got my bug nets in the mail today! Will try one out tomorrow. So exciting! Hope it doesn't rain. And hope the horses don't freak out when they see this alien thing pushing a wheelbarrow around in their paddock. Will have to show it to them and be aware that I don't look the same to them when wearing it. Oh well! My flesh needs a break. If they get to wear one, so do I.

Sleep tight and God bless you all.

Last edited by CherylB; 05-28-2013 at 07:05 PM..
Old 05-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #195
Big Yapper!

Oops! Auto sensor strikes again!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good post Cheryl, sometimes we have to give ourselves a talking too... choose life!
You're right, it is going to be hard to leave Molly. But I'm so glad we got her early... bonded & got her potty-trained already! She got her shot today, slowed her down for a little while... then she proceeded to try to herd my 11 yr. old grandson! She's only 8 lbs. So cute!!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #197
Big Yapper!

Aw! I'm so happy you got Molly. She's going to be exactly what you need. I can hardly wait for your trip to be over so you can go home!! Isn't that insane? I hope you can enjoy your journey and not let my mindset invade yours.

Already potty trained? How did you manage that? That breed must be super intelligent. Need me one of those next time I'm shopping (God-willing, that won't be for years to come. I love my baby girl.)

So where are you today on your trip? Keep us posted on your whereabouts! We want to be voyeurs. I'm pretty much stuck right here, so it's up to you to provide me with experiences! Don't let us down. Love you! Drive safe and happy dreams about Molly.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #198
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Cheryl,
Yeah, I realize my posts have all been about Molly... sorry... about smarts. look for 10 smartest dogs on u-tube & google... you'll see my Shelby & Molly!
We're at my daughter's home in Hope, BC. for another day. I posted a link for our spot location on my facebook, bookmark it & you can check to see where we are. I only send spot notices when we are on the move, on the road. So last check was here, in Hope.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #199
Big Yapper!

I'll try and remember to go to your FB page later on, after work. And to check out the 10 smartest dogs at some point. Don't want to start shopping before I need to. I would feel like it would be a bad omen of sorts. I love my 10 year old mixture of God-only-knows-what and I want her to live another 10 healthy and happy years with me, if she can.

Have a super day in Hope!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #200
Big Yapper!

It was hot and sticky at the farm today but didn't rain until about 10 pm. We got a T-storm and my dog was doing her "the world is coming to an end" routine. She's calm now but there is a puddle of drool on my bedroom carpet. Need to go mop it up before it soaks in. Poor girl.

I used my bug head net for the first time and it worked very well. Only thing is it doesn't stay "tented" the way I thought it would. The wind blows it against your face but somehow the bugs stay away. I thought my head would be swarmed with frustrated bugs but it was like they saw the "no vacancy" sign and went somewhere else.

I decided to give the second one I bought to the equine manager and make it a belated 50th birthday gift. She was very happy and both she and the program director took it for a test drive. I think there will be lots of those things being bought now! And none of the horses acted spooked or even seemed to notice anything was different. Smooth sailing!

I'm so thankful to be done with work for the week cause the temps are going to skyrocket into the 90's over the next few days. I'm sure it will be humid with scattered t-storms, too. I put in my second a/c unit when I got home cause the humidity was thick and I was sticky. It feels comfortable in here now. All I need to do to feel REALLY good is drag my body into the shower. I was going to get cleaned up an hour ago but the storm was at the door.

I got a couple extra staff shirts to wear, too! I told the manager I only had the one t-shirt and had to wash it every night when I got home to wear it again the next day and she went upstairs and found two others that say "staff" in big letters across the back. I haven't tried them on but I told her if one of them was too small, I'd give it back. The squeaky wheel does indeed get the grease.

I hosed and squeegeed a couple of horses with the help of my trusty Wednesday volunteer and I also got to tack a couple horses. The girl who was on the schedule as the team captain didn't show up. Looks like she was just filling-in last week and they thought she was the weekly person for Wednesday. It's just a comedy of errors, day upon day. I'm getting better with rolling with the punches. I'm learning and growing and somehow things always get done. Life goes on.

But now I'm off and I'm going to be hiding inside where it is cool, dry and bug-free. I might even get some much-needed housework done. I hope you are all having a lovely night. Sleep well and be safe. Ttyt.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:13 AM   #201
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lola001
Stats: 68.2/67.1/50
WOE: Atkins 72 post preggy
Start Date: begin 15 April 2009
Hi Cheryl
Yup work is always a battle to roll with the punches. but at least you get to do what you enjoy.
Hope all is well on your front. Catching up on posts on my side.
lola001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #202
Big Yapper!

Hey, girl! I was thinking of you just yesterday and was going to shoot you an email. I hope you're still doing great and all things baby are moving along and according to plan. Sending you and and even a So nice to see you!
Old 05-30-2013, 06:53 AM   #203
Big Yapper!

I'm off work today and I woke up at 0900 with the alarms that tell me it's time for my morning meds. I saw it was sunny and the house was cool and comfortable, having two a/c's going all night, along with fans to circulate the air through the house. So I got up, opened all the blinds, made a pot of coffee, fed the dog, and now I'm online talking to y'all.

The plan is to do some house cleaning and to clip the puppy's nails. I may be going to see some pre-loved Pilates equipment. This woman on Craigslist is selling the bench and the chair for $100. If they are in good condition and working order, I won't try to get her to go down on the price. I'm trying to figure out the right place to set it up. I want them to be in the main living area so that I don't forget about them and never pass them by, the way I do with the treadmill at the back of the house.

I think the Pilates will be just the thing to help open up my back and maybe relieve a lot of the aches and pains I feel on a daily basis. I watched some videos and it's really cool. Wish me luck and I'll be back later on to report. Have a great day, ladies.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #204
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/ ? / 127 5'2"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011
I have a pilates chair Cheryl and I really like it . Hope you get to get it !
shelby'snana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #205
Big Yapper!

You do? That's good to hear, Laura. I didn't do a single thing on my list of to-do's. I took a nap in the latter part of the afternoon after looking for a place that has roof racks for my car. Naive me thought they made roof racks that adjust and attached to the edges of your car doors. Nope. So I wrote her back and said I couldn't come 'til I figured out how I'd get it home.

No housework, no dog work. Just staying cool inside. I woke from my nap and went outside to get the mail and it was THICK out there. No place to be!

Have a great night, everyone who is reading.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:47 PM   #206
Big Yapper!

HAPPY NEWS!! They are going to deliver it to me tonight around 7:30 for $25 more. How can you beat that? They will help me get it indoors and set in place. I'm thrilled, y'all! Rehabilitation, here I come!

I'll post a couple videos of a woman using the exact machines I bought. I am going to love Pilates.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #207
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Uh, a reformer? Really! I want one!! Good to see you're doing well. Waging war w. the rain and bugs, but otherwise doing well! Hope to catch up more soon.
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:02 AM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
How's the chair? I hope you like it.
Its 10 am and It's 80* already! Yikes! I can't wait for the storms to come so it'll cool off. Hot weather kicks my butt!
ttys!
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #209
Big Yapper!

Hi, ladies! Can't talk long cause I have to be at the farm in an hour to help with a class for leading the horses in program lessons but I can say that the reformer is set up and ready to go. The chair is still in its folded state and I need to decide where to put that to get the most use. I should set up the laptop and table it sits on right in front of it and use the chair as I type! Supposed to use your hands on it, though.

Julie, I love your new AVI!!! You look so great in it. Did you see any Turtles? I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. Tammy, it's hot up here today too. Supposed to get a cold front move through Sunday/Monday and then it's going to break this heat wave. Let's hope so.

Hugs!! BBL.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #210
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
I sent Shawn a package today so he'll get it in 10-15 days. It makes me feel good to send him things.
How was the farm? Hope things went well.
I'm going on craigslist to look for some small tables and I want a new tv stand. Hope I can find them.
well, ttyl.
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote