Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2014, 07:04 AM   #1591
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Thanks, Debby. So am I. The manager is pretty much making it impossible for me to refuse her offer, though. Thursday she needs to take her truck to the mechanic and she needs me to dog sit her Shepard because he breaks through the barrier she sets up, goes down stairs and gnaws on the door handle until he lets himself out. He has atrocious separation anxiety. I keep telling her to just set him up downstairs in her office, cause that's all he wants. But this is coming up on her last month of being there and the Administrative Director is tired of his incessant barking.

So the manager is offering to pay me $30 to just sit around in her apartment with the dog at least until that person leaves for the day. I know she's totally strapped for cash and I don't want to take her money, but by the same token, she won't take my urgent advice to buy a crate and just crate train him (I'd help) and she won't set him up downstairs. She just doesn't want him to be alone.

So Thursday around 1:30 (I think), I'll be going over there to dog sit. That's more money than I make outside, working with the horses in the rain and snow for my 2.5 hour shift. I will let her pay me for Thursday but if she needs me to do other "sitting shifts", I'm going to tell her she'll save a great deal of money buying a crate and just getting him used to it.

People need to stop thinking of a crate as a trap or an unpleasant thing. Once properly trained, a dog finds comfort and safety in their crate. I think she's being pigheaded but at this point, I have to do it her way. If it makes her happy, I'll do it Thursday. But I can see this coming. Yesterday I went into work 2 hours early just to be there with the dog before she left for her healthcare job. I'm not going to do that every day that I work, and I'm not spending every afternoon and evening at the farm on my days off. NO sir. ETA: When I left to go work, he still came down and let himself out.

I can't bring Cisco along cause her dog is aggressive. If I could bring her, I wouldn't care so much. But taking care of her dog means neglecting mine.

I have today to be lazy and at my own house so I'll enjoy it. It's very sunny but still super cold. 13 degrees at 0900. The street looks like it's coated in black ice but people are driving up and down it as though it's not slick. How can that be possible in these temps? We got a dusting of snow last night, apparently. I see some on my car.

Well, that's all the news for right now. I hope you all have a lovely day.

Last edited by CherylB; 01-29-2014 at 07:09 AM..
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2014, 07:05 AM   #1592
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hey stranger! I've been Mia lately. Hope things come around (food wise) for you! Glad works been ok!

I got rear ended yesterday and have company coming in town...plus my mom fell again and I've been there more often...it'll calm down soon I hope!
Oh, crap! Did you get whiplash? How bad is the car? Is mom still at home? I'm sorry, Julie. Things have GOT to get better.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:49 AM   #1593
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Oh, crap! Did you get whiplash? How bad is the car? Is mom still at home? I'm sorry, Julie. Things have GOT to get better.
Thanks. moms at home, we have a caregiver coming each night now...sigh. I'm a bit stiff, but fine, thankfully. It really has to get better soon, right? It could be much worse and I shouldn't complain, but getting into a nice routine has not happened this year yet! Sigh.

Hope things are going well for you! Stay warm!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:57 PM   #1594
Big Yapper!

I'm glad you found a caregiver for her in the pm. I think that was unavoidable. I hope the stiffness doesn't grow worse. Strangely enough, things sometimes get worse over time. My bro-in-law is a prime example. He's been rear-ended a couple of times and at least once from the side and his knee and back and neck are really bad. I don't know anyone who has worse luck behind the wheel than he has. It's always been the fault of the other driver.

His son used to have close calls with deer a lot. I think two times his car and the deer connected. I bought him one of those things that you put on the hood of your car. It's supposed to make a whistling sound and warn the deer so they get off the road. I don't know if he ever used it but no more deer/car issues since that time.

I took a nice afternoon nap today. It felt wonderful to drift off into slumber. I just woke up about 45 minutes ago. Gave the bunny some one-on-one, fed the dog and put her out and she's still outside. I hope that doesn't mean she found something nasty to roll in. I noticed fresh deer tracks in the back yard this morning. I wish I could catch them when they're out there. I just love to see deer.

January is almost history. I can hardly believe it, can you? Well, I will be back later on. Have a pleasant afternoon.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #1595
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Hello! You've been busy! Take it easy and relax on your day off. You deserve it.

It's terrible when your parents need help and it's up to the kids to find the help they need or give it themselves. I haven't reached that bridge yet. My parents are still very active and get around well.

I am buckling down on Chloe getting potty trained. She's so stubborn! If I let her run around buck naked she goes on the potty. Put pants on her and she pees in them and down her leg! And tells me as she's going! Lol. Patience. I'm gonna lose my mind doing this.

Weight watchers is working still. Tomorrow is my official weigh in. I've done well this week. Hope it shows on the scale.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

Tammy
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #1596
Big Yapper!

Oh, man. That sucks about Chloe's potty training. I wonder why she gets it when naked but doesn't when dressed. This will be very short. I'm on my phone. You know how much I love that. ;-) Dog sitting at the farm. Making a little money so that's an answer to prayer. I don't plan to be here past 6. She medicated him with Xanax and he's been zonked this while time. I keep checking on him. He's sleeping on his bed in her bedroom. I even bright him some water in case he was thirsty. He didn't take a drink. So I'll bbl when I get home. Hope all is well. Can't wait to hear how your weigh-in goes! :-)
Old 01-30-2014, 06:42 PM   #1597
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Earning a little extra moola is good. �� Easy money watching a sleeping dog too.
Chloe did really well today. No accidents at all. �� She got m&m's everytime she went so she was motivated. That's her favorite.
Went and did some shopping at walmart this evening. $150 of nothing much! I bought some mug needed night clothes and a new robe.
I lost 2.6 lbs this week. Doing good. ��
Well I'm very tired so going to sleep. ������
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:05 PM   #1598
Big Yapper!

That's wonderful, Tammy. You're losing weight the painless and permanent way. I'm right behind you, cutie. February is when I reign it in. I will do it quietly, so you won't hear me talk about it for fear of jinxing myself. But I can no longer live this way.

WTG Chloe! Good idea to reward her. Maybe throw a little happy dance party or something instead of food. Don't want her to grow up and be like US, looking to food as a reward for hard work. Hard habit to break.

Sleep well. I'm supposed to be asleep but it hasn't taken hold of me yet. It never will if I keep staying on this computer.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #1599
Big Yapper!

I ended up staying up late again last night. I am really going to try to get into the habit of "early to bed, early to rise." Maybe not so early to rise, but early to bed will prevent me from overeating. That's when I scarf.

How is everyone doing today? We are finally above freezing and will be for nearly every day for the near future. Yippee! Goodbye, January. You sucked! Lord, please allow February to bring us closer to our goals. Make it feel also that we are getting closer to Spring and not deeper into Winter, regardless of what the groundhogs may say on the matter. Amen.

My manager emailed me the last schedule she will ever do for us. Normally she says something; some sort of greeting or whatever. This time was just the schedule. March's schedule is anybody's guess. If they expect me to start doing mornings, that is going to suck, big time.

I know it's my journal and I can "cry if I want to", but thanks for hanging with me as I go through this uncertain time. Seems one follows on the heels of the other. Is uncertainty just a permanent part of life?

I've really been thinking about what I should do if they offer me that apartment at the farm in exchange for being the one to do all the night checks, throwing hay down from the loft, etc. I'd save $900/month on rent but I would have no freedom and no privacy. There's no dedicated outdoor space just for the caretaker's enjoyment, either. If I took the apartment, I'd tell them I need an area where I can set up some kind of privacy fence and my fire pit. I need a little space I can call my own.

I will no longer be able to just let the dog out and say, "Go potty." It will be back to leash time. When I was looking for an apartment, I knew that was something I didn't want to have to do. That's one of the reasons I was so psyched to find this home. I get so much for my money here. And I can live undisturbed.

But one thing's for sure. My dog would fit in so much better there than the manager's dog has. Cissy will bark, but not like he does. And she LOVES people. No aggressive tendencies. I guess I could look into what it would cost to put in an underground fence and just choose an area that it would work in, then get the go-ahead to have it installed.

Would I ever get time off? Would I grow to feel the burden that the exiting manager felt? I don't go places often (almost never) but if I needed or wanted to, could I? I haven't gone to see my niece's house in Maryland yet. They bought it last year. And in June, her brother and his wife will be moving to that area to settle down for a few years, as well. I will need at least 4 days to go and be with them from time to time. I won't agree to be there at the farm without the chance to leave for a while when needed.

Why am I even thinking they'd offer this to me? It takes more than availability to be a candidate for such a position. I am dreadfully out of shape. I can change that, but it will take time. But I can't help thinking what I could do if I put $900 per month away for about 2 years. $21,600! I could do it for two years, couldn't I?

Well, enough of that. I'm working today so I need to get my head out of the clouds. I'm drinking my second cup of coffee and will go get ready for work soon. Things are going well with the bunny. I am figuring him out little by little. He is sort of litter box trained. I say sort of because he chose a place to pee and I figured out that's where I should put his litter box. There is one area of the bedroom carpet that has been bleached by the acid in his urine. I will have to find a way to touch up the color when it comes time for me to leave.

Welp, that's all for now. I will bbl. I hope you're all having a lovely Friday and enjoy your weekend.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:14 PM   #1600
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Ah, glad it warmed up there! It was Zero F here this morning.
I'm happy to hear that you're getting revved up for the changes in your health plan. We'll try to give you the space that you need.
Will pray with you about the housing situation. Sounds like it would be a burden to live there though. It may be a non-issue... might be for managers only. Good to think it through though.
Hope your work-day goes well!
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:17 PM   #1601
Big Yapper!

(Copy/paste from horse thread) Debby, I will read your post when I come back to the computer.

(on LC'ing) I can't stand the thought of eating mostly meat so that's what gets in my way. I'm very particular about meat. When it's done perfectly or it's the perfect cut, OMG! But if it isn't, "Here, Cisco!" She benefits from a lot of my goof-ups. I'm going to stick mainly to eggs and bacon, jalapeno poppers with cream cheese and bacon bits, salads with lots of ranch (or vinegar/oil and spices dressing), burgers with cheese and baby dills, sautéed onions and mushrooms and garlic poured over the burgers, and maybe some pork chops. I have a great way to cook chops and I use a cream cheese and mustard sauce that is to die for. I can live on those things for a month. I'm shooting for at least 3 weeks. If I make it through 2 full weeks, I'll call it a success.

I got some exciting news tonight after work. My nephew and his bride are expecting!! They are in Indianapolis right now but they know they are moving to the DC area in June or July which is right next to his sister and her partner. Everything is coming together, like planets that are aligning. Their parents (my sister and her hubby) are the ones who are going to be selling their house this year. Now they can move down there and play Grandma and Grandpa to their growing family. It's happening sooner than anyone expected but I think partly they decided to do it sooner rather than later because of my sister's health. It's slowly (or steadily) going down hill.

I have no desire to live in Maryland. It's not a part of the country that interests me at all. It's about 7 hours from here if driving so that's doable if I wanted to go and visit. But I'm so happy for them as a family that things are turning out they way that they are. God has His mighty hand in this.

Work was good tonight but a little unnerving. Friday is the night I have 2-3 teenyboppers who think they know more than they do. I have to watch them like a hawk. They are so sloppy and awkward about putting on halters and stuff. They are practically stumbling all over themselves when trying to figure out what to do next once the halters are on. I know I'm being an idiot but I'm not an 8th grade teacher and sometimes I feel impatient with having to act like one.

They walked the mini's after they did a half-@$$'d job of the paddocks, then after that I had them groom Calvin and Lola. Some of them are already beginning to shed. Cowboy especially, but Lola is runner up. Today was mild enough to leave them naked and nobody rolled!

I had a major coughing fit while loading up the hay cart. I don't know what happened but I inhaled some dust or other fine particles and I just couldn't cough it out. I was coughing so much that I nearly hacked up a lung. I went inside and drank some water and blew my nose and just tried to breathe and then it settled down. Never happened before. Maybe I should wear a face mask when we get down to the bottom of the hay piles. Who knows what's growing under those pallets they sit on.

I meant to go up the dreaded ladder and throw some bales of hay but I just couldn't leave those two little girls alone. I can't just assume they are going to know what to do. For instance, case in point. I pulled into the driveway and parked the car. The two girls were standing in the parking lot so I figured they were waiting for me as they are supposed to do cause volunteers aren't supposed to enter the barn area unless a staff person is present. I went to get the key to open the door to the farm kitchen.

They followed me and followed behind me up the porch steps, watched me put the key in the doorknob, and followed me into the kitchen. I went to sign the clipboard and noticed two people signed in 10 minutes before. I noticed it was their names. I said, "You already signed in? How did you get in the house?" "Oh, so and so opened the door for us." I wanted to say, "SO YOU LET ME GO THROUGH ALL THAT FOR NOTHING?"

But I can't cause they are little kids, not even 5 feet tall and probably only had one period so far in their lifetimes. Breathe, Cheryl. Just breathe.

That's all the stories I have for today. Going to post before I lose this post. That would be very very bad. God bless each of you and see you tomorrow, God willing.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:34 PM   #1602
Big Yapper!

Thank you, Debby. I just let Cooper out to run around for a while and Cisco's in here with the two of us. She's doing really great with the rabbit. She's a bit wary of him cause he's so unpredictable. I watch them closely and never leave them alone. Cissy's doing much better than I ever thought she would, though. I love her!

Night, ladies. Boo hiss on zero degrees. Spring is coming soon! The horses are shedding so it has to mean something. Sleep tight and sweet dreams. God bless each of you.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:10 PM   #1603
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's so cool about Cisco & Cooper's first trial run! So fun!
Hope they end up being 'pals.'

Sounds challenging with the teen's. Sleep well!
Old 01-31-2014, 07:18 PM   #1604
Big Yapper!

It wasn't the first trial run with the bunny and my dog. It's about the 5th time they've been in the room together with me but this was the best time. I could sense Cisco's much calmer and less alarmed by all the scampering and cavorting. She's taking it in stride, which makes me relax, too. I still won't leave them alone for a long time. I still have to find out just how "continent" little Cooper is cause his urine is as effective as straight bleach at removing color from fabric.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:14 PM   #1605
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/bouncing again/127 5'2"
WOE: moderation
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011~ Moderation 3/15/14
Glad they are getting along so well ! What great company they are for you !
Those girls sound like you have to babysit them. What a chore ;/ Hope they become a help in the future !

Can you video Cooper and Cissy together ?

Sleep well !
shelby'snana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:15 PM   #1606
Blabbermouth!!!

Congrats on the new baby ! Yay !
Old 02-01-2014, 10:34 AM   #1607
Big Yapper!

I'll video Cissy and Cooper sometime when they are really interacting. Cissy still wants to get up and move away when he gets too close to her. Not so much when she's got her feet on the floor and he comes hopping around her, but when she's lying down.

Thanks for the congrats on being a new Great-Auntie! I found out when I sent out congrats to my sister (his mom) that they knew at 8 weeks and kept it to themselves. THREE WEEKS? Wow. I don't know if I could have kept that to myself. They just wanted to be cautious in case anything happened. I can understand that.

My sister called and had me on the phone for about an hour so this post has been in progress for about 2 hours. Will press "send" now. Have a great day, everyone.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #1608
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's cool, that you got to talk so long! I have the same thing going on with DD... can't tell everyone yet. 6 wks is kind of soon. But with what she's going through, its been a comfort to go ahead with the select few... excepting here of course.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #1609
Blabbermouth!!!

My 2nd grand baby is due in 2 months - April 3rd we can't wait !
Old 02-02-2014, 08:29 AM   #1610
Big Yapper!

Cool, Laura! Hope he/she isn't an April Fool. What a great month to have a birthday. Mine is in the hottest part of the summer. At least it's not right at or around a major holiday. Those birthday peeps get screwed out of the birthday celebrations a lot. They get "combined" with the other holiday.

I cleaned the bunny cage again last night. If there is anything on earth more vile than the smell of bunny urine, it has to be skunk spray. But I think they just might be tied for first place. I thought I was going to throw up or contact some deadly disease from inhaling some microorganism that became airborne in the process.

When I was finished, I decided to try something new. When I first brought bunny boy home, he mainly only went in one corner. He'd do a little in another corner but nothing at the end of the cage where his hay was. Well, after cleaning it "down to the bone" and refilling it with all fresh bedding the last time, he proceeded to pee in all three corners and even along one side. I was annoyed and glad that I hadn't taken it into the tub and really cleaned it the way I was considering cleaning it.

This time I put his food dish in one of the corners and a bowl of water in another corner. That leaves only one corner left for going potty cause the hay occupies the third corner. It's working! I found out he prefers a bowl of water to his water bottle that has the ball in it. He doesn't have to work so hard for a drink. It's a lot quieter, too. So now when I clean the cage, it will be so much simpler. Thank you, Lord!

I'm really hoping to buy the new cage this month. I get paid tomorrow so I will decide how much money I will be likely to earn from the farm during February and then make a budget. I really do hate that cage. It's literally hanging by a thread. Multiple twist ties, to be more exact.

Very mild today! In the 40's and I'm working. Expecting muddy, naked horses and lots of grooming. Won't really need to wear my winter muck boots but my other boots that are more for mud and rainy conditions have splits in the seams. Winter boots it will be. I will have (hopefully) plenty of helpers and we can groom up those horses lickety split.

Brewed a fresh pot of coffee which I'm sipping right now. My plan to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier is getting easier. I woke at 10 am, which is "early" for me. Over time, maybe getting up around 8 will be my norm. Night time is when I do the most damage with eating.

Well, if you're going to watch the Super Bowl, enjoy! Not sure if I will but I probably will keep it on with the volume turned most of the way down, just so I can start to pay attention if it is a close game. Plus I want to see the commercials. Have a great day.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:37 AM   #1611
Blabbermouth!!!

working today....raining and muggy in the 70's ! Ugh...... Have a great day at work too !

Smart about cooper....... pretty darn smart
Old 02-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #1612
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Cheryl,
Glad to see you up earlier.
The rabbit-cage-cleaning sounds unpleasant... sounds like you've improved it now. Does it smell up your room? Reminds me... need to clean kitty-litter.
Hope your day goes well with good helpers!
Old 02-02-2014, 08:58 AM   #1613
Big Yapper!

Thanks, ladies. It does have an odor when it needs cleaning but now it won't be as bad and I can keep up on cleaning it more often. Supposedly there is another kind of bedding that helps with bunny urine odor and it's not more expensive than the bedding I currently have so I'll look into it this month. Now that I've got him going only in one place, I can use the smell-neutralizing bedding in that corner and the other bedding for the rest of the cage. It's looking like a dang farm in here. I have to buy a large Rubbermaid-type tote to store all this stuff in.

The bunny "pellets" are easy to clean up. I use a kitty litter scoop/shovel and I sift them just the way I sift the horse manure in the stalls, by shaking the contents back and forth. Most of the bedding falls out and only the pellets remain. They are the tidiest droppings of any pet I've had.

Kitty litter pans are nasty, too. Enough of this talk! I can't stand to think about it anymore.

Later, ladies! Be well.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:39 PM   #1614
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yep, thanks... I did mine too. Now we're both fresh & clean again.
Wonder... about rabbit cages. The ones they have outside are mesh-bottoms... seems like that would be uncomfortable on the feet.
Have fun with your horsies! Molly LOVES seeing horses. Well, any animals (or people)... this morning on tv they were showing some tiger cubs that they had a German shepherd adopt... They were nursing right alongside of the puppies! Molly came ambling in with her ball, to get me to play & dropped the ball, ran up to the tv & started whining! She wants to play with them too! She's so funny.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:25 PM   #1615
Big Yapper!

Aw! Check out the animal video I posted on FB. You will love it! So will Molly, apparently. Make sure she can see the computer screen (it's not a long video. Just remembered about your band width issues.)

Horses were mostly clean. Nobody rolled around in the mud, which was surprising. But we had SIX volunteers and only one of them was an adult. I am going to say something about it because this is not romper room. It's not day care and I can't keep everyone happy doing something because I have to keep such a close eye on what they are doing.

Frodo got loose and I had to catch him. One of the twin boys had brought him down to the barn to be groomed and then he took him back up to his run-in. He should have walked into the run-in a few feet, took off his halter and walked back out and closed the gate. But he walked him all the way into his stall, leaving the gate open. When the halter came off, out ran Frodo.

I got him back but it wasn't easy. Thank God he didn't run out toward the open fields. You should have seen him. His tail was flagged straight up and he was snorting and running. Then he ran behind the barn to avoid me and that was my chance cause he can get back there but he can't get out the other way. He would have to run past me again.

Red and Daphne were in the paddock behind the barn so of course Frodo had to go and stick his face up in Red's face, which caused Red to protect Daphne. I finally got Frodo to stand still and let me put his halter on but I had to walk straight through a big pile of snow. I knew if I went to walk around it, he'd dart out the other way. I had the boy who lost control of him block him while I did that. It could have been so much worse.

Come to find out later on, two of the teen girls weren't on the schedule, they just showed up because they wanted to. It's not fair to the people who are actually scheduled to come because with only 7 horses, there's only so much work to go around. And I just can't handle all the chaos. That is my disability, people!

I was so glad to be done. I didn't even get my full 2.5 hours of paid time in today because there were so many helpers. I actually do need the money, kids. Thanks for helping but can you maybe come on other days or in the morning when there is no one volunteering?

I sometimes wish there were no volunteers at all, when it comes to barn chores. Let me just do my job and let the volunteers work in Program when it's in session. I want no part of Program. I want to see if I can be completely separate somehow in all the restructuring that is going to have to take place. I can't take it!
Old 02-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #1616
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Helloooooo....remember me? Just stopping by to check in on you! How are you doing with the bunny?
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #1617
Big Yapper!

Hi, Jess. Welcome back. Bunny boy is doing really well. I don't think I'm going to need to get him neutered. That's a load-off. I can get him his new cage and get Cissy groomed this month, I hope.

It's snowing today, which is weird cause it was almost 50 degrees yesterday. The flakes are very fine so it doesn't look like it will accumulate much. I'm working later today. Then it will be "two down, two to go."

Have a nice day, ladies.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #1618
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh good! Glad you don't have to neuter bunny rabbit. Are good cages hard to find in your area?
Hope your day went well too.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:27 AM   #1619
Blabbermouth!!!

Glad he won't have to be neutered .... Hope today goes well at work !
Old 02-04-2014, 10:07 AM   #1620
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Good news on the neutering front. I hope you have a great day. Stay warm!
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote