Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #1111
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Wow, it was cold and windy today. On the top of the hill (literally the top of the hill is the top of the farm), the wind was like sustained at around 15 mph or more. I was wishing I had a winter hat on! Didn't even have a jacket. For once, I didn't sweat. Wind died down when the sun set. That's always so weird when it happens, but I know it's common.

Horses are all on edge. Daphne did something really cute when I was grooming her. She must have turned to nip at an itch while I was picking her hooves out cause I'd already brushed her body. I saw the soggy bite marks and so I took my hand and just went round and round on that area, like a mom with a child that had an upset tummy. I said, "Does that feel better?" and she literally did one of those huge, exaggerated nods that horses do sometimes. She did it twice! The volunteer was standing there and it was hysterical.

Mariah (the whitish Mini) was coughing up a storm today. She has respiratory issues so maybe the wind was kicking up enough dust to make her feel worse. All I could do was give her some peppermint candies. The owner says they help (peppermint, in some holistic way). They like them! That's all I know. Mariah got three, Domenic and Candy each got two. I couldn't leave them out when they're all standing around me like kids who are trick-or-treating at your door.

Frodo was a nightmare today. I went up to each of the horses in their paddocks to check in with them. I was petting Charmed and Frodo pinned his ears and drove Charmed away but that's not that unusual. He's the bossy one of the three that get turned out together. But then I was petting him and he nipped my arm, then he reared and spun around and tried to calculate where his hind end needed to be in order to kick me. He adjusted where he was standing twice in that way! I was out there with no wheelbarrow or fork to defend myself with and he was turning evil on me. I got out of there post haste.

I told the volunteer I'd do their paddock cause he was being that way but when I got around to doing their paddock, it was time to turn them in so I just opened his gate and he walked into his run-in area. Actually, he didn't just walk in. I walked in to get his grain bucket cause he was lingering at the wheelbarrow and I didn't feel like playing his game and then he walked in behind me. I was leery just walking back out past him.

He did it again when I was picking out his stall. It has to be the change in weather but he just did NOT want to be messed with today. I wasn't going to tell the manager cause it always gets turned around on the person he did it to. You did something to trigger it. Well, in the end, I thought it was better to warn her so she doesn't get nailed herself. I'll regret it later. Mark my words.

Bowling tomorrow! I hope I don't make a total fool of myself. I haven't bowled in probably 5 or 6 years. And the last time I did, I was lame for a few days. Hard to believe how out of shape I was at the time. Maybe I'm in better shape now cause of the farm work. I hope so cause I have to work for three days in a row right after. :/

I hope we all have a pleasant evening and sleep well. Ttyt.

ETA: I forgot to tell about Lola. She wasn't eating her hay and she was standing near the doorway. I saw her reach all the way back to her hind leg, lift that leg and then take bites at her side. I went to look at what she was biting at and she had a large bug bite (probably from a tick.) I was rubbing it (between her and Daphne, I felt like I was running a free clinic!) and rubbing it and she'd stretch out her neck toward the ground. If I stopped she'd go back to trying to bite at it.

I texted the manager to ask if we had anything in the equine medical kits that I could apply to it to help with the itching. Oddly enough, we didn't. So I took a stiff body brush and just scrubbed it and scrubbed it and she did the same neck thing. Afterward, she stood there for a while and then when I walked back past her stall, she was eating her hay. I finally gave her some relief.

Last edited by CherylB; 10-25-2013 at 05:26 PM..
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #1112
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Sounds like a pretty fun day on the farm.
Hope your bowling is fun & please take it easy!!
DebbyL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #1113
Big Yapper!

Howdy, peeps! Very windy again today but sunny. Bowling in a couple of hours. Took window a/c's out and stored them in the attic. I always dread doing that cause they have water in their trays and because I'm weak and they are so heavy but I prayed before I did them and they were very dry (so no leaky messes) and I was able to get them out and up into the attic with relative ease. Thank you, Lord!

Need to fill the birdfeeders and waterer before the afternoon gets too far gone. Birdies keep checking the feeders, hoping to find something they missed the last time they checked. They fly away with nothing again.

I just saw the weather forecast. We're going back up into the 50's and even 60's by the end of next week! Happiness!!!

I didn't freeze the meat in time to save them. The turkey breasts were all past the point of freshness. I felt bad about it but to be honest, I'm not a big turkey fan. I like it at Thanksgiving but that's enough for me. I prefer smoked turkey breast at the deli counter. I still haven't decided what to do for Thanksgiving. My nephew's significant other is going to her family's side for Thanksgiving this year so there goes that option of her doing the dinner for our side. I'll talk it over with my sister tonight. Maybe at the bowling alley! She and her hubby are coming to cheer me on.

Maybe I can make it work having it over here. Some people might have to take their plates and drinks and go sit on the sofa but that won't be so terrible. I have two love seats, one sofa, and three comfy chairs. I have the kitchen table with four chairs. I would probably set that up more like a buffet table.

I would need at least one long folding table and folding chairs but all of my sister Donna's tables are in use in their garage. They are loaded with tag sale items. I know they can bring me their folding chairs, though. UGH! Lord, please help me to come up with the courage and energy to do this, and help me with the planning and set up!

I'm just thinking about it and then it popped into my head that the treadmill is in the living room too. That will have to be moved to the back room where it started out in the first place. I keep moving it from room to room. It's either that or go through with my plan to turn that back room into a dining room. I can't think about this anymore right now.

Okay. All feeders and waterers are now filled and the birdies are chowing down. I'm very distracted in thought so I'm going to say bye for now. Bbl. Have an excellent day and weekend!
Old 10-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #1114
Big Yapper!

(Copy/paste from horse thread.)

Yeah. He really pissed me off. I know I didn't do anything to trigger that behavior.

I saw the manager after the bowl-a-thon tonight and she didn't say anything. Things have changed, I guess. Now she won't say much of anything to me for fear of upsetting me. That will last, oh maybe a day or so. Then again, it was so dang loud and crazy in that bowling alley that you could hardly hear what people were saying when speaking directly to you.

The "barn girls" (she and the ex-barn girl and the current morning girl) showed up at the very end, looking like they were all set for a night of partying. I let them do it without me. I was tired and I would not have fit in. They were dressed and make-up'd and they came to have fun after-the-fact. I was the only one who bowled. I don't think that was cool.

It was fun and loud and dark and lots of disco lights flashing all around and when they said the bowling stopped at 7, they meant it. We were down to the last two frames and all the lanes for our fundraiser went dark. Pins were left laying there at the end of the lanes and it looked almost apocalyptic. (I am exaggerating of course.) But the plug was pulled and all fun came to an abrupt end.

I got a couple of strikes, a few spares, a few gutter balls and it was all in good fun. I hit the ground on my right butt cheek once (think that was one of my strikes or spares) and I tweaked my left knee once but that felt alright by the next time it was my turn.

The program director was very late so we each took turns bowling for her. She ended up with the second highest score and she wasn't there for much of it. I threatened to throw a gutter ball just to make things fair but I bowled my best for her anyway.

First game I was in the 70's, second game only in the 60's, but my sister Robin and her hubby Mike showed up and they were a distraction. It was nice they came but it took me away from the team I was bowling with so it changed the whole dynamic. I think we were all kind of tired of bowling and getting sporadic results anyway by that point.

I think it was a smashing success, by the looks of how many people were bowling and the number of sponsors we had. Banners were hung over each bowling lane we were on, and the back of each of our t-shirts was a long list of the sponsors. Good deal! I hope we raised a lot.

I started out drinking ice water (had two of those), went to diet Pepsi (soda's and waters were free) and then progressed to the bar and got a draft Coor's Light. I was going for my second one when my sister said it was exactly 7 o'clock. Glad she stopped me cause I would have had to stay and drink that sucker when the party was all over. I was able to leave shortly thereafter.

I walked them outside and gave them each a hug, then went back in to see if there was anything the administrative director needed me to do before I left. Thankfully she didn't need me so I said goodbye to the morning barn girl and out the door I went. I'm sure they'll have a good time tonight.

I'm more than happy to spend the rest of my night at home in comfort and peace. I've long since decided that a night out at the bar is a good time. (Did that come out right? I don't think so but ykwim.) 51 years old and I've learned a thing or two. Thank God for that!

Goodnight, ladies. I will see if punching said bad horsey in the neck would warrant my dismissal. I'll ask the program director what to do when that sort of thing happens. I'm not going to start carrying a crop. I'll make sure I have my wheelbarrow and fork on strange weather days, though. You never know with horses and they are some big, powerful beings.

Night, ladies. Be well.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:09 PM   #1115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow, hope your temperamental horse gets back to happy again! Dangerous for all of you.

You did really well with your special event. Hope your muscles don't torture you tomorrow So good you had fun.

Have a hot soak in the tub tonight? Although you beat your poor body even more with the hard work you do!

Have a good sleep!

They got a moose!

Last edited by DebbyL; 10-26-2013 at 06:12 PM..
Old 10-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #1116
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
They got a moose!

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Thank you, Lord! Just got it under the wire, huh! WTG, DH!!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #1117
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/ ? / 127 5'2"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011
Wow Cheryl not sure what you were talking about with the horse , hope he didn't bite you !

Bowling night sounds like fun ! Glad you got out and went !

Sleep well
shelby'snana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #1118
Blabbermouth!!!

never mind, I was mis-reading it ! Night !
Old 10-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #1119
Big Yapper!

Laura, read post #1111 at the top of this page. He did nip me, and more.

I woke up at 4 am for no good reason. I was able to get back to sleep but then woke up again a couple hours later; again for no good reason. I don't know what's causing all this. My problem used to always be just falling asleep, not staying asleep. Besides, the Benadryl keeps me from waking back up too early. Not anymore!

I can tell that I did something very physical yesterday but thankfully, I'm not sore or limping. I will be able to work today and not suffer. Manager will be there cause she's off this weekend. (From her off-the-farm job.) I wonder if she'll ask me why I left the bowling alley without staying to hang out with them.

I talked with my sister Robin and her DH last night about the whole Thanksgiving situation. Now that sister Donna and her DH are no longer going to hold any family dinners or things like that at their place, it's down to one of us. Neither one of us wants to go through all that, and neither of us is set up with the home and everything else one needs to do that sort of entertaining.

I am trying so hard to at least do it this one year, for Donna and DH's sake, just to pay them back for all the years that they did it. But now I'm going to be short $100/month to pay back my nephew. How can I make this happen? I have no idea what my share of the cost of Thanksgiving will be, even if I do only the turkey, stuffing and potatoes and everyone else brings something when they come (the way we've always done it.)

I would have to set the kitchen up like it's a buffet and people would have to go and sit in the living room (I talked about all this before, didn't I. I can't go back a page to see, so forgive me if I'm repeating myself.) I could manage to set up one folding table and enough folding chairs to sit around it, and whoever wanted to eat at that table could.

I just don't want to do it. I want so much to just say, "I'm sorry but I can't afford it and I can't make the house work for that many people." I am trying to work up the courage to do that and when I can justify my doing that, I will say those words.

It's in the 50's today. If the wind isn't too bad, it will be a nice day at work. I hope it is! Ttyl. Sorry for all the thinking-out-loud. It helps me to sort things out.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #1120
Big Yapper!

Now I'm thinking of it as maybe this will be their last year in CT and if I don't do this, I won't get another chance. I'll ask my nephew if I can start to pay him back in December rather than November and tell him I have to do Thanksgiving at my place. I think he'll be fine with that.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #1121
Blabbermouth!!!

gotcha I was just tired I guess.

That would be great to have a Thanksgiving with all your family. Like you said, they may move and this would be your only chance. Hope it works out !

Have a great sunday !
Old 10-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #1122
Big Yapper!

It has been decided amongst all of the sisters to not have a Thanksgiving dinner this year. I posted that announcement on facebook last night and my two family members in MO were very vocal in their attempts to change my mind. I didn't appreciate it at all. I told them it took a great deal of thought and I was very conflicted but in the end, the one sister I would have gone through all that trouble for said, "Don't do it on my account. I'm past caring. I will see my sisters and my mom on my birthday." (Which is in a couple of weeks.)

So after she said that, I didn't waste anymore thought and put away the guilt and feelings of obligation. Then I posted the announcement to let the "local" family know that there wouldn't be a huge family thanksgiving. None of the local ones objected, only the distant ones who wouldn't be coming anyway! Don't you love that?

I took the darn announcement down figuring everyone who needed to see it, saw it already. Next time I'll have to just do it by sending personal messages, call them or text. Sometimes I forget just how many people are seeing what I post on facebook.

The really odd thing is, these two people almost never comment on anything I post. They never said "nice picture" or anything when I posted the one I use as my Avi here. They tell me that they often don't see things if I've asked them directly if they saw something. But THIS they saw and had to comment on.

Enough of that. I am going back to work today. It is the last of two Program lessons for this year that I'll be involved in. This Monday and next Monday and then we're done. This next short semester will only be on Wednesday and Thursday and I don't work either of those days. So thankful! Talk about THANKSGIVING!

Work yesterday was fine. I can sure feel November in the air when the wind is blowing. It's in the 50's today but it starts getting dark so early now that the temps drop during the time I'm there. We're going to start bringing the horses in and feeding them earlier so I might have to start going a bit earlier to compensate. Otherwise I'm going to lose money and I can't afford to do that, now that I owe almost $900 to my nephew.

Well, I hope everyone has a nice day and a nice week. Tammy, I hope all is okay. Haven't heard from you in a while. Do you have any idea when Shawn will be home yet? I know you don't want to say on a public forum like this, for their safety. Just wondering how you are and what's happening in your world.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #1123
Big Yapper!

Oh! And my Christmas Cactuses are beginning to put out buds. I gave those thirsty little buggers a good drink and now they will have the energy to finish the job. I need to buy a watering can that works for indoor plants without making a huge mess. Meaning, one with a very small spout. I used to use two-liter bottles but I tossed them in the recycle bin one day when I was in a cleaning frenzy.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #1124
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Hello! I've been reading and enjoying all the posts. Sometimes I feel I don't have anything to talk about. I don't do much, so I just don't say much. LOL
I've stopped doing hhcg. Long story, but got a little sick and had to stop. So I am doing JUDDD since I had a good experience with it before. Today is an UD and I'm short 500 calories. I have to buy some almonds to get some calories without having to eat so much! I feel like I'm eating constantly bc I have low calorie food! So I'm going to have to look for high calorie "good" food at the store next time I go.
I have a bad cold, thanks to Chloe! LOL I knew I'd get it because the night she had trouble sleeping she was laying on my pillow beside me sneezing and coughing in my face. So I'm sneezing and blowing my nose and drinking tea. I just hope it doesn't get worse than it is and passes quick.
So no TG Dinner this year? Will you cook for yourself? If I lived alone I'd have some kind of special dinner.
Well, I'm needing some hot tea.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

"He who the Son sets free is free indeed"

Tammy
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #1125
Big Yapper!

Oh, that sucks about you being sick! I hate being sick. I'm the biggest baby there is. And I'm especially susceptible to kid germs for some reason. Maybe cause I was never a Mom, I never built up antibodies to the germs they share amongst themselves and other little kids.

I may just have my Mom, my sister Donna and her husband over. But this way, nobody is expecting a huge affair. My mom and I are both widows and Donna and Joe's kids are both out of state. His side of the family are of a religion that don't celebrate holidays so I would want to make it a foursome. I am not even committing to that at this juncture and I haven't told my Mom that there isn't going to be a "big to-do."

The other sisters each have their own little family Thanksgivings apart from the rest of us. Robin and hubby will have their only son who lives in CT over for dinner and he will bring his two little boys. Parents, son and grandsons. No guilt on their part. They've always done that. And the other sister has four grown kids still living at home and I'm sure that they get a turkey from the aid they get for their finances, so they will also be making their own thanksgiving dinner. Mom, me and Donna/Joe are the ones who won't be cooking unless we get together.

I can handle four people and two dogs. I will think on it some more before I offer it.

Tammy, since you're sick, I'd be sucking down lots of hot soup on your up days. If you're stuffed up, I highly recommend that hot and sour soup they make at Chinese restaurants. That stuff will clear your sinuses up in no time! Will your DH run to a restaurant or store to get you something you need? If not, what good is he! That's when I really miss having a partner. When I need nursing when I'm sick. Like I said, big baby.

Work was very hectic. Only one more program day to get through for this season and then it's over until late Spring. Things will calm way down and I can just stick to the routine. There was a new rider today that I'd never seen before. This child was severely impaired. She didn't know she was climbing on the horse and she didn't know that she kept climbing back off a horse. She was just "gone." Finally we had to give up and walk her back to the van with the caregivers from the group home. They said sometimes she's much better but then she has these spells of being completely out of touch with everything. It was so sad.

As I was about to help the volunteer walk her back to the van, I reached my right arm around the instructor who, by that time really needed a hug. She laughed and hugged me back. I could feel her sink into my hug like she really needed it. She was stressed out over that little girl (who wasn't all that little. Maybe almost 5 feet tall.)

Frodo behaved, so that was great. The horses all did really well in program. Daphne is still being "mare-ish" as they say. I think now that I'll have more time to just focus on the horses, maybe I'll see what I can do with her out in the arena and taking her for walks up in the fields.

I'm so broke, y'all. I am every month at this time. I cashed in my cans for the deposit money today. Wednesday I get paid from the farm but I'm one shift short. I get the disability check on Friday cause my payday with them falls on a Sunday this month. Relief is on the way. Just have to sit tight and enjoy what I have right now.

Welp, that's all I've got for you tonight. Off to relax and hopefully sleep all night long. So tired of waking up every few hours these days. Oh! And it's trash night. Need to haul the cans to the road. :/

Last edited by CherylB; 10-28-2013 at 06:00 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #1126
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ah, sounds rich... your experience with that poor child. Glad it was a bit of bonding & compassion... good for the heart.
I hope your ThanksG. day is special for you all too.
Were you able to salvage any of the meat you had? I hope so... good thing its close to pay-day.
Tay, get well!

G'night
Old 10-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #1127
Big Yapper!

Not much. Some onion burgers (store-made) and those round steaks (also store-made) that really need to be marinated in order for them to be better next time. The pork chops were borderline but I froze them just in case they still had life left. All the turkey breasts were gone. I really don't enjoy turkey much but they were such a good price that I thought it was a steal and so I bought up three of them. Don't think I would have been able to fit them in the freezer anyway. Oh, well.

I think this coming month, I'm going to try to buy only what I plan to eat that week and go shopping each weekend. I hate when food goes bad. I know plenty of people plan out their weekly menus. Maybe I should do that so I'm not always just "winging it." Maybe if I put some thought and planning into my meals, I wouldn't have a weight problem.

Goodnight, my friends.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #1128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ah yes... that is a shame. I freeze stuff right away, when I get home from the store, or start cooking & freezing the next day... things can get away from you so easy... I had to throw out some lettuce today... even that makes me mad! foods so expensive, hate to waste it.. don't like chancing buying fruits either... dh loves all kinds of fruits... half the time its not good enough to eat! grrrr....
One week of shopping sounds like a good plan, especially if you don't have a big freezer.
G'nite!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #1129
Big Yapper!

I used to have a separate freezer that I kept in my basement at the house I'm foreclosing on. It stopped working suddenly after we had a three-day power outage. I miss that thing. I wonder (have wondered) if it was a breaker that was in need of resetting rather than the freezer dying.

I have no power over at the house and the only way I can know for sure about it is if I take a hand truck down in that dank, musty old basement and pull it up the stairs and out the basement hatch to the nearest power source to see if it really is dead. I still think about doing that sometimes. I guess I just have a hard time letting go and believing things are gone.

I will work very hard at buying food one week at a time and sticking to the budget in that way. I will try and make menus for that week and make each recipe last a certain number of days. That alone will force me to control portions, etc.

Oh, the best-laid plans of mice and men.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:05 AM   #1130
Blabbermouth!!!

I get so mad when something goes bad too. Need to throw away a squash today.... I freeze my meat as soon as I get home too. Unless I'm cooking it that day or the next day !

Weekly menus and shopping sounds like what I do . Hope it works out for you !
Old 10-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #1131
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Count me in on the hates to waste rotting food group!! Me too!! I'll buy what's on sale, or make too much of a meal, put away the leftovers only to toss them at the the end of the week, undated . I'm working on it, but it's hard!! I've been freezing small portions of the leftovers and hope to have them for lunches down the road...

Hang in there, pay day is coming! We do the same thing, get really lean right before the check goes in. . Good to live out of the freezer for a bit . I'm off to grocery shop as we're low on lots of stuff too!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #1132
Big Yapper!

Happy shopping! I have $4.50 in the checking account and about $5 left from the bottle deposits. I'm going to make it til tomorrow! Thank you, Lord. You always get me through.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #1133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, the waiting game... check's in the mail
I wonder if you're right about that freezer... would be cool to take a little generator & find out... would drive me crazy (or I'd drive Dave crazy) till I knew.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #1134
Big Yapper!

I wish I had a little generator! Never even thought of that. Don't know anyone I could borrow one from, either. But I do still have a hand truck so it's possible to drag it up the basement hatch steps and then across the street to my old neighbor's house to plug it into their outside power plug.

If I had a power outlet in my mudroom, I'd bother doing all that but I really don't have any place to put it over here. I guess I'll just pretend I did all that and found out it really was fried.

WHY do I keep waking up at 4 am, as if I have this silent alarm clock going off in my head each morning? It's been like a week now! I got back to sleep, sort of. But then I started feeling this ache on my inner left thigh and that wouldn't go away so I tried supporting it on a pillow as I laid on my right side. Finally resorted to taking some Advil and then putting on a disposable neoprene glove and rubbing ben gay type stuff into the whole area. Still aches.

And I always have numb hands in the morning. It's sort of like carpal tunnel but not. I think it's a pinched nerve between my shoulder blades. I tested negative for carpal tunnel a few years back. So when it wakes me up, I vigorously shake out each hand until the feeling comes back and then I try to go back to sleep.

I took a hot, soaking bath last night and used one of my last bath oil "bombs", for lack of a better word. They were a Christmas gift a year ago from my niece who lives in Maryland. They had such a strong odor and each one of the four had a different scent so I ended up putting them into one of those "seal a meal" bags to stop smelling them! It worked.

But OH how my skin smells and feels afterward. I'm becoming a real bath person and I've always preferred showers. I will buy more of those things when I find out where they got them. I'm sure they weren't cheap, though.

So after soaking in a very hot, luxurious bath, you'd think I would have slept through the night, right? You would think, and be wrong like I am. So I gave up at 0700, did the muscle rub, fed the dog and put her out, and now I'm here with y'all. Drinking a cup of coffee and about to turn out the light and watch something on Netflix. (Old seasons of Deadliest Catch; my favorite show.)

Later, dudettes! I hope we all have a nice, pain-free day.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:29 AM   #1135
Blabbermouth!!!

Hope those aches go away soon. But, nice you are up early to enjoy your day off !

The bath sounds wonderful ! Get you some more of those good smelling things !
Old 10-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #1136
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lola001
Stats: 68.2/67.1/50
WOE: Atkins 72 post preggy
Start Date: begin 15 April 2009
Hi Cheryl- here is my Alexandro. Will drop you a longer letter as soon as I can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131017_220112.jpg (37.3 KB, 12 views)
lola001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #1137
Big Yapper!

OMG!!!! Lola, you look so beautiful and so does little Alexandro! Look how long your hair is, girl! I'm so glad you came by to tell me the good news. What a relief to see you and know that all is well. Can't wait for that letter!
Old 10-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #1138
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola001 View Post
Hi Cheryl- here is my Alexandro. Will drop you a longer letter as soon as I can.
you look beautiful!! What a little doll baby!! So happy for you!!

Cheryl- I've been reading about a supplement called garcinia Cambogia which is an appetite suppressant, and also ends up releasing seratonin and helps you sleep better. Just thought I'd mention it (I know you already have sleep aids, but liked the combo option in one supplement) . Sorry you didn't sleep well. Hope today is warmer and goes well!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #1139
Big Yapper!

i'll check it out. thanks, Julie.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #1140
Blabbermouth!!!

hope you had a good day Cheryl ! Did you nap ? lol !